It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
5 day's, this seems a reach...

This I feel is a work in progress and continues to this day.
Is PrezBo part of this grand plan or a mere puppet?

With Article 15 of the UN looming over us, I feel NWO or some other group will play out the hand they have been building over many. many years in the very near future.
If Obama get reelected "god help us" then with in 4 years we will have Marshall Law and Obama will be ruler for a very long time to come.
They will destroy the USA, and not blink an eye.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The "omega agency" is the illuminati btw and it has the top 10-100 people running it and then the 2nd 1000 people or so and the puppets eg. Obama, the queen

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

. These ET's are helping the US with its space program

In that case they would seem to be totally incompetent/

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
thankyou for information

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I'll tell ya right now....it ain't gonna happen.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'll admit that some of this stuff (in OP) does sound pretty scary. I definitely don't think I like the bit about population control, although I do understand why they may feel it's necessary at this point. The part about the end of trial by jury is very disheartening and would upset quite a lot of people, I'm sure. However, I agree that our present legal system is a bit of a joke.

On the other hand, some of this stuff actually sounds decent to me, if it were done right:

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Basically, it will be like this: Those who are able physically and mentally to work will do so. If you have a job/profession at the time that the OA takes over, you will continue in that job/profession. If you are drawing welfare, but are physically able to work, you will work. Personal freedoms to come and go as one pleases world-wide will not change. Basically, the OA doesn't care what people do to amuse themselves, entertain themselves, etc., as long as they are working and contributing to the society as a whole. But there will be zero tolerance of any act that hurts/harms another. Crimes against another or against society will be met with the death penalty, if such crime is of a severe nature such as murder, rape or robbery. What is now considered a felony crime will be punishable by death. What is now considered a misdemeanor crime will be punishable by imprisonment on a work farm for a number of years equal to what the OA considers suitable payback for the said crime against society. These work farms will be in the business of growing food, manufacture of clothing, textiles, etc. People sent to these farms will work for the specified time, or will be eliminated.

There will be zero tolerance for any crime that hurts, harms or infringes on the life of others. Example - a person making threatening phone calls to another will be picked up and sent to one of the work farms. A person committing a drive-by shooting will be punished with immediate death...

Providing people are compensated fairly for the work they do, and live comfortable lives, that almost sounds like a workable system. Plenty of room for massive corruption and failure... but an "interesting" social experiment, I suppose...

I want to repeat this one more time, because I actually really like the "vibe" of this part:

Basically, the OA doesn't care what people do to amuse themselves, entertain themselves, etc., as long as they are working and contributing to the society as a whole. But there will be zero tolerance of any act that hurts/harms another.

edit on 7-9-2012 by iwilliam because: formatting error in quote

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Well i was really into this well written article and believing what I had read until I got the part about the "ET"! Really? OK this is gotta be common sense here, does it not? If there were really "ET" People or what ever don't you think they would be completely in charge? I Mean if they were smart enough to get here in their little space ships and then blend in as one of us. I Personally any way, think they would be large and in charge! Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
im above the president in statute i am jesus

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The agency will take the time and think about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogMeat
5 day's, this seems a reach...

This I feel is a work in progress and continues to this day.
Is PrezBo part of this grand plan or a mere puppet?

With Article 15 of the UN looming over us, I feel NWO or some other group will play out the hand they have been building over many. many years in the very near future.
If Obama get reelected "god help us" then with in 4 years we will have Marshall Law and Obama will be ruler for a very long time to come.
They will destroy the USA, and not blink an eye.

Where do you people come up with this bull#? Martial law because obama got reelected? Why didn't he do it his first term?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I find this read pretty comical.

et's and banned sex out of wedlock.

Almost a decade later and??????
edit on 24-10-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

What you need to ask yourself.
Is, "who commands the few?" 1 does. Just one.
He doesn't care of the hows and way's of sop's/black or not.
Just, his main orders are followed.
He out-rank's, the president, the joint chiefs of staff, and the director of the intelligence corps.
Lives in a host country.
I know him.
Happy to pass along, any positive input you have?
tc

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
you ever been to canada....the natives have stories to tell you.

charlie rangers fired up!

edit on 19-11-2012 by survivalcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i shouldnt b surprised that everything is as it appears

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
im going to be here all weekend reading all these threads & getting really depressed

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The Omega Agency is basically a consortium of the Illuminati.

The New World Order isn't a tough nut to crack, the order is already in-curriculum.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The Omega Agency sounds like it has some legitimate plans that'll actually work.

Plans that the people can agree with.

All Except the part about the OA police force involving harsher punishments.
That is just ridiculous!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Omega came to Earth for the following reasons. * Earth is the next planet slated for acceptance into the Universal Governments. * Now that Earth has come into the Atomic Age, Earth poses a threat of pollution to the Universe.* The nuclear weapons this planet has in its possession are of phenomenal strength. Such strength and its full potential are unknown to the people of planet Earth. The power possessed by these weapons is more than enough to destroy all life, the planet, its atmospheres, and in the process, take the moon with it.

Firm Believer.

Star & Flag

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveLeak2k

Excellent reply!

Interestingly enough the word 'Omega' means:

o·me·ga
/ōˈmāgə/
Noun
The twenty-fourth, and last, letter of the Greek alphabet (Ω, ω), transliterated as ‘o’ or ‘ō.’.
Ohm(s): "a 100Ω resistor".
Synonyms
END = Omega

source

If it has already been mentioned in this long thread, please excuse.

edit on 1-1-2013 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Odd thing is I was discussing something like this with my neighbor just recently; this same type idea, but from my perspective.

In this system I envisioned, everything is free on two conditions. I said that everybody participates for the betterment of the whole, or they can do without. For instance, one of the stipulations was the handicapped or mentally ill were covered. Anybody else physically fit to work had three choices; Apply to the system, get assigned a job. Go to school for your own subject of interest, and work a specialized job; basically follow your dream. Or the last one, you can go without until you get with the program.

Early I made this post on my Facebook as well about crimes.

This is just my opinion, but here it goes. We don't need more laws. We have enough laws and increasingly greater government control than was intended as it is. Common Law courts are prepared to handle any kind of damage cases there is. Car wrecks, which involves equity after common, gun shootings, knife attacks, malpractice, so forth. If you cause damage or harm or loss to someone and their property, you better be prepared to pay through Common Law and Equity. Now what we do need is harsher punishments. How do you parents teach you not to do things? You get a whipping, grounded, loss of freedoms, etc. My god says an eye for an eye. If you murder someone, their next head of house hold should be the one to give the death sentence when caught by the police. Guys, you wanna rape a girl? Sure, we will just sodomize you too, and cut off your junk for good measure when we catch you. Just maybe we will even let their father, brother, or husband do it. And not to mention before we throw your sorry asses in jail, we are gonna string you up out in front of the courthouse. Back are the good old days of lashings. Oh yes, this applies to EVERYBODY. You take away the 'INCENTIVE' to do these things. Throwing someone in jail without any other recourse of punishment does not do anything. I don't know about you, but I can't think of ANYBODY that is going to try and rape if they know beforehand what the dealio is. Would you like to get 33 lashes for wrongly killing someone in cold blood for just the 146 dollars in their wallet? Or their iPhone? I didn't think so.

It's odd, because I didn't read any of this beforehand today, before making my post, or the talk before with my neighbor. Synchronicity is running rampant for me these past few days...

/E:Admins and Mods: I don't care about people tracing me through the quote. I have nothing to hide.

edit on 1-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join