It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

If only the solution to the massive catastrophe of our present state of living on this planet could come to us on a silver platter...
However, we all know that is not going to happen.

It sounds to me like you envisage the same kind of end result as me. Having decent doses (in equal amounts) of creativity and logic in my make-up, I was intrigued by the document: ‘Life on Iarga’ ATS link here where money is not used. May this encounter be the product of someone’s vivid imagination, it remains a very progressive outcome to aim for. In a very condensed nutshell, the requirements for such a social system to be achieved the following has to be achieved:
1. Overcoming materialism
2. Swopping selfishness for selflessness
3. Understanding and accepting responsibility
4. Understanding that we truly are a collective whole
5. Simplify everything about our cultures and lifestyles. I mean everything! (and absolutely the law must be simplified tremendously! As it now stands it is a cobweb of laws that has spun morality into a laughable ball of chewing gum!)

We keep choosing new ‘ leaders’ and governments and make absolutely no progress. It is as if mankind has completely forgotten itself by putting the onus of his entire lifestyle and morality into the hands of a few.
The big change will not come by selecting the right leader. It will only come from within man. The heart of the matter is what matters in the heart.

Until we get that sorted we will plunge further into regression. But how to get this raving mess call mankind to that state??

Now your method of trying to get us there, the method which you have written in your facebook page, may seem harsh for the soft at heart females like me, but it may be effective.
There will be difficulties and challenges though. If such harsh punishment is given, you will have to be 100% sure that you have the guilty culprit. How do you do that?? Perhaps it could be considered to employ the clairvoyants (who must be able to proof without a shadow of a doubt that they are in fact clear of vision). These people will have to have extremely high senses of integrity though. I just don’t know. Maybe we tend to laugh off the things that were given to us as part of our nature which may have been intended to employ for the greater good of man. Not to see if you are going to win the lotto or any such nonsense.

Your idea of contributing to society and reaping the rewards are good. No play no pay! Yes. However, I think that it should be a basic right of every living person to have access to decent accommodation, education, food, water and clothing. If we have an organisation who truly has everybody’s well being at heart, who is not elevated above everyone else, we can start implementing things such as
1. Manufacturing things to last!! For god’s sake it makes me sick how stupid we are! How much time, money, energy, resources we waist!!! All through greed.
2. Stop poisoning the food. Actually, stop manufacturing stuff that is called food that has nothing to do with feeding the body!! What a silly loop we have got ourselves into! We eat crap ‘food’ so that we can get sick so that we can go to the doctor so that big pharma can just get bigger and fatter so that you can damage a different part of your body when you take the meds they give you. SO THAT THE FAT CATS CAN GET FATTER AND YOU CAN DIE A SLOW UNAWARES DATH!! My god it makes me sick!
3. Cut the crap. Idolising musicians and actors and celebs is worthless waist of self esteem. Yes, music must not stop, but why do they have to be elevated to the status of multimillionaire demi gods. The same goes for sports.
4. Now, bare in mind that I am female, and not bad looking at that for my age. But all this make up and fashion and plastic surgery MUST GO! We need to get real! One small set of standard make up may be kept for those who cannot go without, but it must loose its high priority in the life of the poor female. Yes, I think it is poor in soul to live your life as if the body is the highest part of you.
5. War is just stupid. Don’t even let me get into it! There is no sense in it at all. We are probably the only specie in the creation who kill our own, starve our own and feed of the suffering of others.
6. Money has to go. We need to pull ourselves towards ourselves and start living for the sake of living. Not for the money which makes us no less than slaves!

Maybe I should end it there. I already have my big foot in it. But just like you, I really don’t care.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Nope, couldn't just end it there!

...because I left out the most important part.

We need to get our feet back on the ground! Literally. Every person should have at least some small role to play in connecting with nature. It must be an obligation to spend at least a certain amount of time in nature. Automatically, if you are a gardener or a wild life game keeper, your obligation is fulfilled. I am tempted to make that: everybody must play some part in planting food!

By connnecting with the earth we truly connect with ourselves again and so much more happens when you get your hands in there! Also, it is only right that man takes some responsibility for feeding his own body. It is just basic.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

If such harsh punishment is given, you will have to be 100% sure that you have the guilty culprit. How do you do that??

Lie detectors, would work rather well I would suppose.

Perhaps it could be considered to employ the clairvoyants (who must be able to proof without a shadow of a doubt that they are in fact clear of vision). These people will have to have extremely high senses of integrity though. I just don’t know. Maybe we tend to laugh off the things that were given to us as part of our nature which may have been intended to employ for the greater good of man. Not to see if you are going to win the lotto or any such nonsense.

I feel the same way, however we may not need outright clairvoyants. People that could see and read aura's would be able to tell if someone was lying, or what kind of thoughts they harbored. Many esoteric and metaphysical literature exists on how to see aura's. Anyone can train themselves to do it.

Now your method of trying to get us there, the method which you have written in your facebook page, may seem harsh for the soft at heart females like me, but it may be effective.

The only laws there would be is good ol' common and equity. None of this you need a such and such permit, you need to pay taxes, wearing seatbelts, so forth. Anything that doesn't involve causing loss or harm to another person, is out the window. Too many stupid laws that have nothing to do with real justice, or the way the country was meant to be ran. But yes, I am more than positive 95% of the stupid crap would stop. Sure, there will be people that think they can get away with it, and maybe they do for a while. It will just be harder punishments when you slip up; and they always slip.

Your idea of contributing to society and reaping the rewards are good. No play no pay! Yes. However, I think that it should be a basic right of every living person to have access to decent accommodation, education, food, water and clothing.

I agree that every living person should have decent access to those things, but I also don't see any reason that every living person can't do something of benefit. Unless you are mentally or physically handicapped, you have one of two choices : Benefit humanity, or go to school. There is no reason that people can't do something to benefit the collective humanity as a whole. There is no excuse for pure, unadulterated laziness. Working you can be lazy. You get up, work you 8 hour shift like everybody else, at whatever time may be appropriate for you, and you go to work. Women, would be responsible for raising children should they take that route, and would be exempt from having to do work.

1. Manufacturing things to last!! For god’s sake it makes me sick how stupid we are! How much time, money, energy, resources we waist!!! All through greed.

I know; A new iPhone every 6 months that costs $450+ is BS...They make think with such small life expectancies because of 'upgrades' then want to charge ridiculously...

2. Stop poisoning the food. Actually, stop manufacturing stuff that is called food that has nothing to do with feeding the body!! What a silly loop we have got ourselves into! We eat crap ‘food’ so that we can get sick so that we can go to the doctor so that big pharma can just get bigger and fatter so that you can damage a different part of your body when you take the meds they give you. SO THAT THE FAT CATS CAN GET FATTER AND YOU CAN DIE A SLOW UNAWARES DATH!! My god it makes me sick!

This is my biggest pet peeve...If you can make garbage food with fluoride, MSG, HFCS, and all this other crap ingredients into it, you can add Vitamins and Nutrients into it; proper amounts at that. The RDA is a damn joke...There is no nutritional value in it whatsoever. We need real[/] nutrient and vitamin rich food that promotes good health, not junk food.

3. Cut the crap. Idolising musicians and actors and celebs is worthless waist of self esteem. Yes, music must not stop, but why do they have to be elevated to the status of multimillionaire demi gods. The same goes for sports.

You aren't telling me nothing. I fully agree. Too many people care about Kim Kardashian, American Idol, Justin Beiber; pointless distractions. This idol and deity worship of celebrities is out of hand. We are all equal human beings, and that kind of thinking promotes the egotistical "I'm better than you are!" syndrome.

4. Now, bare in mind that I am female, and not bad looking at that for my age. But all this make up and fashion and plastic surgery MUST GO! We need to get real! One small set of standard make up may be kept for those who cannot go without, but it must loose its high priority in the life of the poor female. Yes, I think it is poor in soul to live your life as if the body is the highest part of you.

Not just this; but the constant brainwashing of 'Thin' models.. It promotes depression in women when they feel like they aren't as pretty or as thin as other women, when in reality they have just as much to offer to the table. There may be a difference in appearance, and you can't ignore ugly. But that is just one of those gifts like an athlete vs a nerd. Everybody has something different to offer, and life is about finding what.

5. War is just stupid. Don’t even let me get into it! There is no sense in it at all. We are probably the only specie in the creation who kill our own, starve our own and feed of the suffering of others. 6. Money has to go. We need to pull ourselves towards ourselves and start living for the sake of living. Not for the money which makes us no less than slaves!

These two just go hand in hand. They both need to stop. We are killing ourselves through our insane brainwashing to promote violence and greed.
edit on 1-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Is this the Synopsis for Judge Dread Begins?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't think this will come into existence,

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You had me until "extraterrestrials".

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The NWO will have to wait till the population is drastically reduced. There are too many people in the U.S with too many guns.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DylanShaft17
The NWO will have to wait till the population is drastically reduced. There are too many people in the U.S with too many guns.

Other than stop an 19th Century Invasion of British Soldiers, what do you expect the citizens with guns to do?

The NWO is in your bank statements, your mortgage, the FDA, NAFTA and the UN. It is death by a thousand cuts, there will never be a final-straw that will cause the citizenry to rise up and demand a stop to it all.

It is already too late to stop the NWO. It was started immediately following the end of WW2 and is fully integrated into the economies of North America, Europe and the developed Nations of Asia.

The time for an armed electorate to put a stop to the NWO was decades ago.

Here is a serious question for you....Assume you get the masses to rise up tomorrow, who will you point your gun at? What would you demand they do?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

Banksters and Politicians. If you keep going high enough you eventually get to the man or group of men in charge. Along the way, you attack, what else the money, It will be a very, long and bloody road, but it's the only option.

Otherwise you give up and become slaves. I know we already are slaves but it is hidden behind an illusion. If that illusion is broken then there is nothing left to live for so might as well fight, besides it's what the human race is good at. We excel at Killing and War. The go down fighting mentality , gotta love it.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

Ok. But WHO?

Are you suggesting storming the head office of Bank of America and threatening the CEO with a gun? What would that accomplish?

One person is a "Lone Nut" and will be discounted completely as that. So then 100 people storm the building?

1,000? What would you have him do once you got there?

Make no mistake, I am not attacking you or dissing you in any way. I am asking honest questions.

Let's assume you could coordinate 1,000 people to storm the head offices of the top 100 banks. To demand what?

I look forward to your response. I appreciate your perspective.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I just read about the raising of the spire on the new WTC.

“Why is no one asking what is inside this thing? The pictures on the ground clearly show many glass panels with "electronic stuff" inside as well as what appears to be massive lenses, etc.
I just did an Internet search and there is no information about the components built into the base of this thing nor what the gadgets are visible through the glass panes.
Anyone know? Anyone else curious?”

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com

The Omega Agency consists of a network set up much like the CIA.
There are thousands world-wide who take their orders directly from
the ruling council of the Omega Agency. This council consists of
10 to 12 people. George Bush and Alexander C. Haig are two names
known to sit on the council of the Omega Agency. The OA is the driving
force behind what is commonly called the "New World Order." The
OA's office is located at Langley AFB.

Firstly how can you validate this claim? You give no evidence to verify these claims other then someone who "believes passionately" in its truth. Many people believe passionately in one conspiracy or another and evidently they cannot all be right. This leads me to believe that the only conspiracy's worth examining are the ones which provide facts and evidence. The dubious source of these claims is not sufficient enough to make an accusation of this magnitude, even citing extraterrestrials. Secondly, the OA cannot be the driving force of what is commonly called the NWO because the driving force is the Old World Order. Allow me to digress, the OWO is not really making a new world order, they are simply maintaining the same OWO but wrapped in a pretty bow and called the NWO to mock the Illuminati's attempts at freeing the world and to make the Illuminati look like the enemy.
To support my claims( I encourage onlookers to read both sources and even search the sites)
www.illuminati-news.com...
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk... The-Old-World-Order(1025563).htm.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminating

Erm....this thread was written in 2004.

I would bet that they push content when a) its available and no one else is posting on it, or b) they are trying to launch a new forum or something (like you see with the beat up old lady ATSMediaPro posting in the new forum lately).

In any event, you joined to make that post. I hope the effort spent makes resurrecting this zombie worth it.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

This system of enforcement sounds exactly same as the Megacity Judges of Judge Dredd. Replace the special forces cops with titles of Judges and what difference is there from as depicted in the Judge Dredd movie?

I kept an open mind on this until you got to ETs then I knew this was another crazy rocket to mars Laura Eisenhower story.

Character assassination, manipulation of others so as to turn people against the person, campaigns to brand them a disinformation agent, a liar, a mentally unstable person, etc., are put into motion. This has been found to be an effective method of dealing with someone who gets to the truth and doesn't keep silent.

So how do we sort the crazies out from who is telling the truth?

edit on 6-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Wow, you guys are really quick to give away flags and stars for silly stories.

Nice one fellow ATS members.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Satan is alive and well in New York and his name is JJ Brine. The activities of OMEGA really resonate with what I've studied/observed about "VECTOR Gallery - the official art gallery of Satan." I actually joined AboveTopSecret in no small part because I wanted to get input from knowledgeable (and resourceful) forum members as to what exactly is going on here, and I think this will be of considerable interest -- www.vectorgallerynyc.com...

I understand concept art that's "edgy" but this guy and his "team" (seems more like a cult, surprise surprise) are proudly affirming their desires to "ritually program" the uninitiated "for the inversion of all things." Furthermore, they have announced their intention to secede from the United States on November 8th on "Independence Night." This makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever seeing as it's a really small space and there's no way it will be recognized by any other country, but it's oddly unnerving nevertheless. I have studied phenomenon of a related nature so I'm not sure why this particular manifestation of NWO machinery is particularly unnerving, well other than the fact that I live in The East Village which is not far at all from the LES and the madness on Clinton St. I haven't been inside but I have spoken to JJ when he was standing outside, in front of the space and smoking a cigarette with a few very blonde girls. But I have no semantic memory of our exchanges - I think I said something ridiculous like "awesome space, I'm really scared of you" but really I only remember the severely intense look in his eyes and the way I felt after spending thirty seconds gazing into them.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The New World Order is alive and doing very well i should say.

The one reason why they are collecting 5 Billion Phone Calls is because they are building a database that monitors each and every one of you life's movements.

They are also using some kind of a "Psycho-Tronic-Device" or Machine to control each and everyone of you.

The Monitoring + The Psycho Tronic Machines are being further used for "Some Kind" of a Re-Engineering of Humanity ...

This Re-Engineering is to brain wash you into becoming the "Perfect Slaves" to serve your "Masters" ...

While they use their UFO Tech to live like Immortals and Gods and they visit the starts ...

You have no rights

You have no say

You are just born to do your slave duty ... and die after you are used up ...

Soon the Great Culling will begin ...

When China ease their 1 child policy ... this goes against the NWO's plan ...

"Soon Something will happen to stop this easing of the 1 child policy" ... "Soon ..."

For the NWO wants to depopulate the world ... by the billions ... just to keep the remaining few in check and as obedient helpless slaves ...

Ladies and Gentleman ... We are at a cross roads ...

So I will let you decide what goes next ...

As slaves with no rights ... but just to serve your Immortal Masters ?

Or what ?

edit on 9-1-2014 by TheMultiSingularCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I wonder how did this information concerning this alleged agency come out? I'm sure classified agencies exist this has been proved in the passed with the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) which was classified then declassified.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The Illuminati is very real, and the Omega Agency knows of it's existence, which is why it's trying to stop them from taking over. The Omega Agency seems like it has good intentions, but everyone has a hidden agenda, and who's to say the Omega Agency's agenda is all bad. We need to take our place in the universal community, and they are willing to wait until WE are ready. I accept their views, but I am still hesitant.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join