reply to post by VeritasAequitas
If only the solution to the massive catastrophe of our present state of living on this planet could come to us on a silver platter...
However, we all know that is not going to happen.
It sounds to me like you envisage the same kind of end result as me. Having decent doses (in equal amounts) of creativity and logic in my make-up, I
was intrigued by the document: ‘Life on Iarga’ ATS link here
where money is not
used. May this encounter be the product of someone’s vivid imagination, it remains a very progressive outcome to aim for. In a very condensed
nutshell, the requirements for such a social system to be achieved the following has to be achieved:
1. Overcoming materialism
2. Swopping selfishness for selflessness
3. Understanding and accepting responsibility
4. Understanding that we truly are a collective whole
5. Simplify everything about our cultures and lifestyles. I mean everything! (and absolutely the law must be simplified tremendously! As it now stands
it is a cobweb of laws that has spun morality into a laughable ball of chewing gum!)
We keep choosing new ‘ leaders’ and governments and make absolutely no progress. It is as if mankind has completely forgotten itself by putting
the onus of his entire lifestyle and morality into the hands of a few.
The big change will not come by selecting the right leader. It will only come from within man. The heart of the matter is what matters in the
Until we get that sorted we will plunge further into regression. But how to get this raving mess call mankind to that state??
Now your method of trying to get us there, the method which you have written in your facebook page, may seem harsh for the soft at heart females like
me, but it may be effective.
There will be difficulties and challenges though. If such harsh punishment is given, you will have to be 100% sure that you have the guilty culprit.
How do you do that?? Perhaps it could be considered to employ the clairvoyants (who must be able to proof without a shadow of a doubt that they are in
fact clear of vision). These people will have to have extremely high senses of integrity though. I just don’t know. Maybe we tend to laugh off the
things that were given to us as part of our nature which may have been intended to employ for the greater good of man. Not to see if you are going to
win the lotto or any such nonsense.
Your idea of contributing to society and reaping the rewards are good. No play no pay! Yes. However, I think that it should be a basic right of every
living person to have access to decent accommodation, education, food, water and clothing. If we have an organisation who truly has everybody’s
well being at heart, who is not elevated above everyone else, we can start implementing things such as
1. Manufacturing things to last!! For god’s sake it makes me sick how stupid we are! How much time, money, energy, resources we waist!!! All through
2. Stop poisoning the food. Actually, stop manufacturing stuff that is called food that has nothing to do with feeding the body!! What a silly loop we
have got ourselves into! We eat crap ‘food’ so that we can get sick so that we can go to the doctor so that big pharma can just get bigger and
fatter so that you can damage a different part of your body when you take the meds they give you. SO THAT THE FAT CATS CAN GET FATTER AND YOU CAN DIE
A SLOW UNAWARES DATH!! My god it makes me sick!
3. Cut the crap. Idolising musicians and actors and celebs is worthless waist of self esteem. Yes, music must not stop, but why do they have to be
elevated to the status of multimillionaire demi gods. The same goes for sports.
4. Now, bare in mind that I am female, and not bad looking at that for my age. But all this make up and fashion and plastic surgery MUST GO! We need
to get real! One small set of standard make up may be kept for those who cannot go without, but it must loose its high priority in the life of the
poor female. Yes, I think it is poor in soul to live your life as if the body is the highest part of you.
5. War is just stupid. Don’t even let me get into it! There is no sense in it at all. We are probably the only specie in the creation who kill our
own, starve our own and feed of the suffering of others.
6. Money has to go. We need to pull ourselves towards ourselves and start living for the sake of living. Not for the money which makes us no less than
Maybe I should end it there. I already have my big foot in it. But just like you, I really don’t care.