It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd video- Lake Seneca nessie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is not my video, but I ran across it and it screamed hoax..but then watching it a few times I was intrigued..any Ideas?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
funny how the object doesn't move.

The camera-person moves around alot and the waves make it look like it's moving but watch the trees at the bottom. The "object" stays in the same spot.

In the second part of the "sighting" notice how the camera is just panning around in a "oh let me take in the sights to make this look like a random video" manner until we again see his buddy flopping around in the water.

My guess - it's a prank.

my 2cents

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Looks like a legit video even with all the weird video anomolies...

I think it's nothing though, because just as the "turtle" or whatever sticks it's head out of the water at 2:20 or so they CUT the shot!! Tells me it's something mundane.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DistantDefiance

Yeah dude you should stick with your original thought

hoax

Its another video shot by the reclusive "amature photographer" , this guy seems to catch glimpses of every unexplained phenomena in the world and manages to come out of focus just at the right times. he also sees to suffer from anxiety because all the videos are as if hes standing on a bowling ball balanced on a roller skate.

Ok sorry for the sarcasm...
I still dont buy it though because jokes aside at 2:15 when the hand comes out the water we dont get a clear shot.
Then again at 3:00 he pulls out and moves off to the right...why?
then we start to see what looks like a tyre bobbing in and out the water .
And first of all he's above the object next thing you know hes ran down to the shore and its not moved that much , and why would you stop the video there would you not wait till it get closer for a better look. maybe he wanted to build suspense

All I know is that if I was filming something that, knowing that my evidence could make me rich I would do nothing short of pulling it out of the water myself.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
haha yeah I agree completely. It almost looks like its being manipulated by a fishing line, the movements seem very unnatural. Just thought I'd share it

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It's obviously filmed with a modern day camera, but then someone put an 'old time' filter on it and also made all the colors brown. That alone scream hoax for me. Not even gonna speculate what it was in the water..

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
That video is highly edited.

Where's the original?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have no idea where the original is, I just ran across it on youtube looking at lake monsters..

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Blurry, unstable, inconclusive video of a lake monster. Never seen one of those before. Nice touch with the creepy music. But right around at the 2:15 you can see the human doing the side stroke.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Man - in - wetsuit.
He even sticks his arm out of the water.
The filters, creepy soundtrack and poor edits don't help either.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
100% a Hoax video made by the typical "youtube superstar" type loser.

new topics

top topics

join