It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAS HUMAN KIND GONE MAD? "messenger of death"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just do not understand how WMD's or any other type of bomber be it plane or otherwise, that s purpose is to ultamatly do harm is every a good thing for humanity.

Humanity has so much potential to be good and loving, we all right now could be living in paradice, living without MONEY, without being controlled. We could all have this. But yet we have a world that is filled with wars, filled with people starving.

We as individuals need to get together and stand up and decide our own fate, change ourselves change the world and make it a peaceful one. Choose love, choose freedom, choose trade and sharing. Are we to greedy for our own good?

Seems like countries just want people to control and weapons to keep the people scared, and one another paranoid whilst money is the foundation of our world.

This needs to change!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
Human Kind has simply not evolved enough to be a loving and gentle race. Our animal instincts control our actions far more than we like to believe. We aren't mad, we are just animals.

Hay! take it easy there man, your Painting Mankind with a bit of a Brod Brush! in my experience most People are nice Beautiful Human Beans, you need to travel more an experince it yourself...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Somebody's got a case of the Sunday's.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Human Kind has simply not evolved enough to be a loving and gentle race. Our animal instincts control our actions far more than we like to believe. We aren't mad, we are just animals.

On the surface this seems true but in reality we are lower than the animals. The animals do not kill their own as abundantly as we do. If you look at our closest relatives in the primate kingdom they are far more humane than us!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

On the surface this seems true but in reality we are lower than the animals. The animals do not kill their own as abundantly as we do. If you look at our closest relatives in the primate kingdom they are far more humane than us!

Can i ask you something? who are we? are you talking about armies? certainly not the common man!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by misuneko
before being a messenger of death for enemies of mankind,"

Weird to me as he puts it as "death for enemies of mankind." and not "our enemies", or something. Not saying its outer space enemies, but the line caught my attention.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill

Originally posted by misuneko
before being a messenger of death for enemies of mankind,"

Weird to me as he puts it as "death for enemies of mankind." and not "our enemies", or something. Not saying its outer space enemies, but the line caught my attention.

He means sharks I think, and earth worms eat people...when they can catch them...viruses attack people, and like flesh eating disease, antibiotics no longer work, we need a stronger medicine...like death drones...

heh heh, you were thinkin aliens weren't you?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I`m actually a little impressed (in an objective kind of way...or is it subjective? whichever one makes me look like less of an ass) with the way they`ve picked up on some of the techniques used by nations considered to be far advanced. Notice that, in the past they would`ve said "messenger of death to the enemies of Iran". It seems they realize they are speaking on a world-wide platform. I`m left wondering who the "enemies of mankind" are. Space aliens? Asteroids? Will this craft become a messenger of death to... death? Cancer? Or wars? "Yeah we are gonna blow the concept of `war` to SMITHEREENS so it never comes back to haunt mankind ever again! We got bombs big enough to really kick `war``s ass, we are gonna detonate a nuke right in the middle of any war we can get our hands on!" Haha, sorry I get carried away. Clearly they are slating Isreal or anyone who disagrees with their policy as the "enemies of mankind". Like I said, they are learning from the "big boys" of psychological deception. Although this is only one form of doublethink, it fits the criteria. Both groups will go home remembering the part of that statement which best fits their ideology. I wonder why regimes like the former Iraq & the current Iran take such a stance of "bravado" and "machismo" against far superior forces. We all saw what happened to the Iraqi "elite" Forces, they didn`t even put up a fight really. Yet the whole time they talked as if they were not the slightest bit afraid of the U.S. at all. wouldn`t they be better off playing the role of the weak, oppressed, defenseless country who is only trying to build power plants and is willing to do so under some supervision and guidance from a more experienced nation. It doesn`t have to be US or Isreal. Their current stance is not winning them any sympathy from most of the world.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It's as simple and complex as this.

Everyone 'out there' who despises wars - stop driving.
Stop using petroleum products of all kinds.

People whine and complain about war - but - don't do anything about it (for the most part).

And yeah, I know it would be measurably impossible for people to just up and STOP, but, sadly, in my opinion that's what it's going to take.

Iran - all you're going to hear is propaganda.
TPTB don't want Iran to be able to process their own oil.
Have their own energy, etc.
Too hard to keep them 'under the thumb' that way.

And yes, OP, I understand what you're saying - that this whole farce is just more ongoing ridiculousness from both sides 'big boys' - thus - my conclusion.

Stop driving.

peace

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wish all disagreements could be settled by a jello wresting match, but sadly the human race in general are still bloodthirsty savages that are quick to anger and prone to violence. We all like to think that we are a highly advanced society and will someday reach the utopian, technologically advanced, cultural harmony that we depict in fantasy shows like Star Trek, but at the end of the day we still solve our disputes by laying the smack down on the "bad guy", and the bad guy is whoever we are mad at today, usually whoever is the one that has something we want, or took something away from us. In that regard we are not much above angry screaming apes that attack each other over a scrap of food.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Iran is a joke of a country with nothing of value, that's why the west hasn't slapped it down yet. Don't be fooled by the hype, the whole region could disappear tomorrow and the world wouldn't shed a tear.....

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This kind of talk makes me think that Adminejad (sp) is working with U.S.-Isreali forces by instigating an invasion of Iran. While he escapes in time to avoid the destruction. But like Saddam, they will get a body double and completly screw around with his brain so he can hardly comprehend anything and just responds to the specifically programmed questions with the specifically programmed responses, everything else that comes out of his mouth will resemble mad ramblings of a formerly despotic ruler of a tortured nation. People will be relieved that this disturbed man is no longer handling their affairs. (BTW, anyone who knows anything about Saddam, knows he would never be in some hole in the ground so long his mannerisms changed, his whole mentality changed. I`m not stickin up for the guy, he`s probably alive somewhere, saying toasts to the Bush regime for making him a rich retired and safe man in his old age. I`m just sayin that, you don`t remain in power as long as Saddam by being so foolish as to hide in a hole in the ground, with no elite republican guard, not even a razor to shave with, and in the country that`s being invaded where they are searching for you. If that was really him... then WOW, i am pretty scared because they used some Eff`ed up weaponry on him to make him be all alone in a hole instead of in another country. He had massive amounts of money, valuables, weapons to pay off anyone including the pope, haha probly not but damn, just one of those solid gold toilet seats had to be at least 250 grand. Probably way more... ) And it works as a bonus because they make people believe this is how crazy he always was, or that his delusions were so bad that it just recently progressed to this point, OR that the pressure of going to war and facing an invasion caused his reality to collapse resulting in a breakdown.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Iran is a joke of a country with nothing of value, that's why the west hasn't slapped it down yet. Don't be fooled by the hype, the whole region could disappear tomorrow and the world wouldn't shed a tear.....

What an ignorant human being

You suk

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
And, behold, a second beast, like to a bear; and it was raised up on one side, and three ribs were in its mouth between its teeth: and they said thus unto it, "'Arise, devour much flesh.'" -Daniel 7:5

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thaknobodi

And, behold, a second beast, like to a bear; and it was raised up on one side, and three ribs were in its mouth between its teeth: and they said thus unto it, "'Arise, devour much flesh.'" -Daniel 7:5

More bible gibberish

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1

Listen yea might learn something! Iran (Persia) was non other than the cradle of Humanity! but i expect thatll go clean over your head.....

PS an North an South America was a clean an pleasant land until the white ignorant men marched in an F+*K%d it all up!

[edit on 22-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by misuneko

You know I was thinking about this the other day... I don't know how other people feel, but I really have no issues with the Iranian people...
or Iraqi people...
or Korean...
Afghanistan...
Russian...
Chinese, etc, etc.

(I'm American BTW).

I mean honestly, what do I care about what someone half a world away does with their lives, what their religion is, their political views, or whatever?

And I would bet - people over there really don't care much about us either - I think most people throughout the world have their own problems to worry about, so I'm guessing the people of those countries really don't hate the people of the USA either.

It seems to me however that its basically the "leaders" of these countries that do the hating. I think it's the "leadership" that rally people by constantly spewing hateful rhetoric, perpetating the belief that we need spend billions to build bigger, more powerful weapons in order to defend ourselves against our "enemies"...

But are those people really our enemies?

I believe if our governments just kept out of other country's business there would be no need for war... so why can't the government just live and let live?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

perpetating the belief that we need spend billions to build bigger, more powerful weapons in order to defend ourselves against our "enemies"...

Yea they may spend a few Billion of tax payers Money, but the Military Iindustral complex makes a lot more Billions on War! so keep the Wars going Thats there moto!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
And drones are hard to shoot down by missile
cuz there is no heat source to lock onto.

This Iranian drone is jet powered,so I assume it does give off quite a bit of heat compared to the propeller driven types.

No problemo for a stinger or similar I expect.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thaknobodi

"Arise, devour much flesh...But only in a 620 mile radius."

Fixed.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join