It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel denied.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil

Originally posted by xXxSpaceGhostxXx
reply to post by sezsue

why dont u go back a page or two and look at the news article that blazer posted quoting the leader of iran saying exactly that well wipe them off the map

What news article ? I only see a quote and no link .

I see where it comes from now . A blog . From :

ROBERT SPENCER is the director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center

www.jihadwatch.org...

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

Thanks, that's what I figured.

People don't usually want to link to sites that are obviously skewed, they just like to quote from them.

I'll read it though. Sounds interesting. I haven't had a good laugh today yet.

God Bless

sezsue

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Probably a bit of bad timing there.
At the same time the reactor was turned on, they announced a
new Drone Aircraft capapable of carrying 4 warheads. But falls juuust
short of Israel. Or it was Intentional Bad Timing.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
reply to post by Blazer

source? MSM?

nice

didnt u know israel plants news?

Those particular quotes can be found all over the place, just google for "erase israel", I belive the first hit is www.smh.com.au...

Sure I guess that is "MSM", but isn't any URL pasted from the "MSM"? 99% of discussions on ATS are fueled by who quotes and pastes the most "evidence" from some random website, it is nice indeed.

I'm sure that Israel plants news, just like the US and UK plant news, and all of the propaganda bilge from N/S Korea, and the entire middle east. Everyone tries to paint themselves in the best light and make the bad guys look bad.

However, it is no secret that Iran hates Israel. If you don't believe quotes from their leadership on "MSM" try watching a live broadcast of them speaking sometime...oh wait that is from "MSM" too, so maybe you should make a trip to Iran and have a face-to-face about how they feel about Israel, since that is the only source you will accept. Let me know when you get back and we can discuss it further.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I've not often thought this, but what if they're right? What if, as soon as they can start making bombs, they do and then bomb us? Wouldn't the irony be enough to kill you? Right before the bombs hit us I can see the government make the "We told you so claim" lol...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

Your "what if" scaremongering is irrelevant. As signers of the Non-Proliferation Treaty, Iran has an unquestioned right to build nuclear power plants, conduct research into fissible materials and the reactions they have, and other peaceful, municipal, and scientific uses of nuclear material.

If Iran bombs us, well, tough cookies for Iran, 'cause everything between Ilam and Sarakhs will end up glowing if that ever happens. However, why would Iran do this? Even if they make weapons, the fact is a nuclear weapon is a deterrent, not an aggressive weapon; Frankly a nuclear weapon, or even a small handful.. .does not do enough damage to justify their use, considering what the response to their use will be. The Iranians are a very thoughtful people, and their government is definitely playing chess here; this isn't Egypt, they're not going to blow their wad the moment they build it.

It is the US and Israel breaking the law here with their talk of sanctions and military action over Iran exercising the rights it's granted by a treaty.

Of course, being an Indian myself, I can tell you all about how the US looks at treaty law. And it's clear that Israel's been following that model as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Nah you misunderstand, I was just kidding. I'm all down for anyone trying to better themselves and their people. As long as that Iran's goal I will give them nothing but support. Anyways, you know how good this plant is suppose to be?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why do you think just because that reactor is fueled and running that it wouldn't be bombed? It wouldn't be Israel's mess to clean up.

If they decide it needs to go they will bomb it regardless of the consequences.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by ArcAngel

What survival???

From the very beginning Israel has not been content to live within its boundaries. From the very beginning its intention was to take over all the land from Palestine.

Next you will be saying that the illegal Israeli settlements on Palestinian terriroty is done for self-defence.

When will you Israeli apologists wake up to the fact that Israel doesn't want peace, and never has it wants Palistine.

Even many of the rockets which have landed in Israel as the result of so-called attacks by Hezbollah were ISRAELI rockets, fired into Israel by ISRAELI agents to create excuses for attacking Lebanon.

9/11 had heavy Mossad involvement, so that Israel's wish for US to invade Iran could be justified.

Get real. Israel is not the victim, Israel is not being persecuted...Israel is the terrorist plain and simple.

If Israel is not happy where it is, it can do the Palestinians a favour and get the h..l out of there and give them back their land. The world might then have a change for peace.

WOW.... It is funny... Some lebanese guy sitting on a rock in a mud hut knows it all...

SHOW me ONE OUNCE of PROOF for the ignorant claims you just made..
Mossad launching rockets..... 911 israeli job... I hope you are just dilusional and nieve and not a flat out liar...

Prove one of those claims... And dont link some tin foil hat web site full of opinions and just plain speculation...

Ok, now on to a very serious issue...
I am still Ticked off that the Mossad are behind the extinction of the Dinosaur!!!

Oh and BTW.. Palestinians are little dirt squirls that bring on their own problems... You want to revolt???? Expect a back lash, you uneducated sand squirls!

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Israel itself has been itching for a big fight for quite a few decades now. The fact that Palestine continues to look the other way speaks volumes about the charecter of both the Palestinian Government and it's people.

12 Deadlines to strike Iran have come and gone without incident.

I feel it will be just a matter of time before Israel gets some mid range devices and attacks itself just to try to engage the world's sympathy. When that doesn't work they will strike a much more formidable foe and leave us in The US to clean up the mess. They've been trying to launch against Iran for this very reason.

Militarially speaking, Israel ain't that hot, they've been one upped by the likes of Hezbollah in Lebanon. If Hezbollah was able to match Israel rocket for rocket, bullet for bullet what makes Israel think it can handle an Iran? Iran currently more then has the capability to literately wipe the floor with Hezbollah and will decimate Israel in a couple weeks at most.

Iran militarially is the equal to say like a France or Jordan. Heck, they will even give The US a run for our money.

I just don't trust Israel if they are backed into a corner with no way out what they will do during that period is what scares me. When you back an animal into a corner they will become very violent and uneasy and will attack anyone.

Israel now is like a vulture with a very unheathly taste for blood now. It's like they are literately salivating and ejaculating wanting to strike Iran.

Since Israel no longer is a blind ally of The USA makes them a even more shaky group.

To others this by no definition of the term is an "Anti Israel" thread so don't even try to go there, the reality remains as they've been a threat to global peace and stability for decades now.

I love how Hillary Clinton is threatening Iran where clearly it is not her place to do so. Let Biden handle this and we will see results without one life lost or one property damaged, let someone like Hillary dictate the policy and watch us be in the middle of a fully flegged armed military assault. Hillary is better muzzled during this period of time now as we don't need a loose cannon spouting off crap at The State Dept as that won't make us look good either.

Israel can attack whoever it wants, whenever it wants and the world remains quiet but if they get attacked they will cry foul and demand action. Who the flip is Israel to demand anything from anyone?

The world is deadset against the actions of the Isreali Government and is by no definition of the term against the Israeli people.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Israel got attacked by poor people throwing stones!! And they answered with white phosphorus!!!

Everybody is afraid to say it but Iran may very well be the solution and not the problem!!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Solution to what? Do you honestly think that Iran can take out Israel? Dont mistake your wishes for facts...

The facts are simple.... Iran doesn't stand a chance in haiti, in a fight with Israel!

Israel could take Iran/Syria/Lebanon by themselves without a problem....

The only problem is this sissified world we live in... "Oh no they used white phospherous"
ITS A WAR!!!!! You use what ever you have to win the war.... PERIOD!!!

Why is it that the "big guys" are supposed to watch out for civilian casualties... but its acceptable and expected for these little dirt squirls to target civilians???

The world is twisted and this game needs to be reset.. I am ready for WW3... this planet needs an enema!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by Hellas

Solution to what? Do you honestly think that Iran can take out Israel? Dont mistake your wishes for facts...

The facts are simple.... Iran doesn't stand a chance in haiti, in a fight with Israel!

Israel could take Iran/Syria/Lebanon by themselves without a problem....

The only problem is this sissified world we live in... "Oh no they used white phospherous"
ITS A WAR!!!!! You use what ever you have to win the war.... PERIOD!!!

Why is it that the "big guys" are supposed to watch out for civilian casualties... but its acceptable and expected for these little dirt squirls to target civilians???

The world is twisted and this game needs to be reset.. I am ready for WW3... this planet needs an enema!!!

The point that he was trying to make is that if Israel struggled with Hezbollah Iran will wipe the floor with them. Iraq in the 1980's couldn't handle Iran so what makes Israel think it can?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The point that he was trying to make is that if Israel struggled with Hezbollah Iran will wipe the floor with them. Iraq in the 1980's couldn't handle Iran so what makes Israel think it can?

The only reason Israel "struggled" with Hizbollah (which is debatable) was because the terrorists chose to hide and fight among their own friends and families, and the IDF was reticent to eliminate Hizbollah at all costs, without regard to civilian life.

Now, detonate a nuclear device or use some other form of WMD, watch how quickly the concern for collateral casualties evaporates. That's the point with nukes and WMDs - if they are used then all bets are off. And who to you think would suffer more greatly - Israeli citizens or the people who live among the terrorists?

Iranians nukes are just as dangerous to the Iranian people (and the other Arab peoples of the area) as they are to the Israelis. If I was an Iranian citizen, the last thing I would want my government to obtain would be the bomb.......

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

The only reason Israel "struggled" with Hizbollah (which is debatable) was because the terrorists chose to hide and fight among their own friends and families, and the IDF was reticent to eliminate Hizbollah at all costs, without regard to civilian life.

Now, detonate a nuclear device or use some other form of WMD, watch how quickly the concern for collateral casualties evaporates. That's the point with nukes and WMDs - if they are used then all bets are off. And who to you think would suffer more greatly - Israeli citizens or the people who live among the terrorists?

Iranians nukes are just as dangerous to the Iranian people (and the other Arab peoples of the area) as they are to the Israelis. If I was an Iranian citizen, the last thing I would want my government to obtain would be the bomb.......

The IDF and Mossad are supposedly being touted as some of the most competent and best intel services on the planet yet they could not for the life of them get a handle on Hezbollah. Hezbollah also called The IDF to let them know what they were doing and about to do. If that isn't complete and total vulnerability then I do not know what is. That is why they constantly pick on Palestine because militatially they know they can defeat Palestine but you will not ever see Israel go after the likes of Jordan, Saudi Arabia or Syria because if they did they will get crushed. When Russia declared it's support for Iran you see how quick Israel backed off? The only reason why Russia hasn't engaged yet is because we've politely asked them not to and thus far is respecting our request, if it wasn't for that Russia would've engaged Israel by now.

Israel in the eyes of the world is the schoolyard bully who picks on the geeky kid with glasses and a pocket protector but will never dare to go after the jocks.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

They didn't struggle.. they went in with one thing in mind... Structural destruction and pin point attacks on bases.. They did exactly that..

It is laughable that you guys think that Israel had a "tough" time with Lebanon...

Let me guess... You think that the US had a hard time defeating Iraq? Its all crap..We had a hard time strictly because we give a crap about what happens when we leave... For some reason we give a crap about what the rest of the world thinks about us.

We are stuck in this politically correct world.. If the gloves were off, and we weren't concerned with civilian deaths, the war would be over in days..

We are only winning political wars.. not the actual war.

The only way to win a war ... exterminate your enemy or make them surrender...

If all of these dirty squirls would stand up and fight instead of hiding in the civilian population ... These wars would last weeks not years.

I am sticking with .. Israel is going to send all of those clowns to see allah!!!
I say we make an example of the next country to threaten us.. Level them from border to border... Maybe then the people left will choose their future leaders a little more carefully.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974

They didn't struggle.. they went in with one thing in mind... Structural destruction and pin point attacks on bases.. They did exactly that..

It is laughable that you guys think that Israel had a "tough" time with Lebanon...

Let me guess... You think that the US had a hard time defeating Iraq? Its all crap..We had a hard time strictly because we give a crap about what happens when we leave... For some reason we give a crap about what the rest of the world thinks about us.

We are stuck in this politically correct world.. If the gloves were off, and we weren't concerned with civilian deaths, the war would be over in days..

We are only winning political wars.. not the actual war.

The only way to win a war ... exterminate your enemy or make them surrender...

If all of these dirty squirls would stand up and fight instead of hiding in the civilian population ... These wars would last weeks not years.

I am sticking with .. Israel is going to send all of those clowns to see allah!!!
I say we make an example of the next country to threaten us.. Level them from border to border... Maybe then the people left will choose their future leaders a little more carefully.

Israel up until the time it was confirmed that they first striked Hezbollah was walking around like their yap didn't stink and that they could do whatever it wanted to whomever it wanted. When Washington told Israel that since you drew first blood that you are on your own that was the very first time in decades that they showed genuine fear. Israel had to swallow a very tough pill in a reality cheque. You cannot go around irking your nieghbours because someone will push back. That would be like me constantly poking you in the chest and eventually you are going to get sick and tired of it and knock me out. That is what's going on here.

Israel will never strike someone who is a much more formidable foe.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

keep that view point in mind when the SHTF... It is going to happen soon (I hope) And I think that when stacked against such a force... Israel is going to kick some serious arse!!! I am going to keep you in mind... I will be messaging some of you guys that know Soooooooo much about israeli power...

How can you make assumptions and pass them off as facts??
Show me one source saying that US told Israel they were on their own..
Any source? Of course not..

This is your opinion based on MSM and what ever you can drum up on your anti-US/Israel based searches on google.

How did you gauge their fear?? Or is there an Israeli leader saying this out loud? Or is this your opinion?

I truely hope one day soon, people on ATS figure out the difference between Opinions and facts...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

hi Mobius1974

we shall debate again if youre ready

i dont want to double my post on another thread
go read my last replies on this thread
"Israel" God's Chosen People in Prophecy. Lest we forget

it might perhaps help you see more clearly

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hello there my friend... I am going to read... I will come back a much better person.. BRB see you in a few minutes.

Israel > Iran/Syria/Lebanon
USA > All of them...

Can you smell that? Smells like WW3... Gosh, how I like that smell.

You have me all wrong.. I dont believe the "choosen people" crap.

I dont require a god to make me feel better about death and dying. I am able to follow moral correctness without a god...

And I am deffinetly smart enough to know, there isn't a magic man in the clouds that grants wishes..

I just think that Israel is stronger and better at war than its opponents..

Ok lets put it like this.. I live in Michigan.. I am a U of M fan... I hate Michigan State!!!!!

So I am a Michigan fan..... And a fan of anyone who is playing Michigan State.. Get it?

Islam is evil and dilusional!!!! Israel's neighbors have played the bully card one to many times.. Lets stop all of the political correct crap and just take care of all of these differences we all have right now.. and lets do it with violence and war!!!!

Some people are going to get mad and say nasty things to me... Here is the fact.. I am going to get my wish...Its just a matter of when!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join