It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel denied.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am really glad that the Iranian reactor is fueled. Maybe, just maybe we can have an end to the seemingly endless barrage of pro-zionist, warmongering propaganda aimed at drumming up support for yet another middle eastern war.

I am so sick of hearing estimates on time frames for the bombing of Iran's nuclear facilities by people with hatred, and hypocrisy dripping from their teeth.

The thing that is the most depraved is the constant stoning, and beheading videos aimed at making muslims look sub-human. As a regular American, I am no fan of muslims. However they are actual people, with actual regular lives, and especially Iran, may be the most civilized country in the ME. Yes, stoning/beheading women is depraved BTW.

The crimes comitted by Israel against her neighbors are way, way more depraved than a few women and girls getting executed. We are talking about thousands and thousands of people including kids that have been bombed by Israel in just the last couple of years.

The propaganda has gone too far. Israel and the MSM who support her have a serious credibility problem right now. Which is kinda good as I believe the Internet is slowly but surely killing Cable news, and as the idiots who watch it are starting to die off en masse, they are getting desperate to monopolize the internet, as their grip on information is slipping.

Anyway, I guess I just wanted to express my hope that the Iran/Israel BS is now over.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.

But, I have a feeling this Iran stuff is not over, yet.
Just call it a hunch I have.

As one of my first sergeants said to me as he was departing the going away party for him, "The demise of the Soviet Union probably seems to be a good thing to you. But it's just the beginning of many more troubles."

And I have a feeling that this Iran hate is not over by a long shot.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
The crimes comitted by Israel against her neighbors are way, way more depraved than a few women and girls getting executed. We are talking about thousands and thousands of people including kids that have been bombed by Israel in just the last couple of years.

Of course you leave out the bit why Israel attacked the terrorists in neighbouring countries - They attacked Israel first, and continue to attack Israel with rockets this month

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Great post. It's not over though, but for now Israel seems somewhat under control, but that's when they might just be more apt to act out too. There are plenty of other sites other than Bushehr they can hit. Peace talks start in 11 days. Who knows what that means..with Israel, it can go either way. For a second though, the CFR does seem to have the edge over the Zionist neocons, who really need to give it a rest for a while. Oh wait...they're all going to ground zero in 21 days. Anyhow, guess we'll see.

[edit on 8/21/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
us troops leave iraq where is that going lets ponder!!!!!?
we know do u

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

These posts really make me sick. It's as if you have no clue how the Israeli's have been persecuted and exterminated. It's not about control, it's about survival for these people. The world over they have been persecuted... Do you really believe that a nation with some of the largest oil reserves (Iran) want nuclear power for peaceful reasons? Wake up!

If the Iranian government played nice in the sandbox, there would be trust. But they don't.

The ending to this story is predictable.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
reply to post by downtown436

Do you really believe that a nation with some of the largest oil reserves (Iran) want nuclear power for peaceful reasons? Wake up!

If Iran really wanted a nuclear weapon to use against it's enemies don't you think it would be easier just buying one than building their own from scratch?

Personally I believe every country has the right to nuclear power generation for their people. No matter how much oil you have, it's going to run out eventually.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

If your concerned with survival?... you don't plant a flag in the desert.

Jews have a right to be safe in any nation on earth. they do not have the right to their own nation. I don't care how you spin it.

Jews want the land and they know the west want the oil that is in it, so they use the west to get their land. They dont just use the military might and strategy from the west, they use our hearts and minds, pit us against the "muslim menace" so we don't see what the real menace is.

If you mean by "playing nice in the sand box" that Iran should just bow down and start selling oil in US dollars so that the 'Petro-dollar Recycling' program can continue as usual?... put yourself in someone elses shoes for once. Iran wants to protect its peoples interests just as bad as the US wants to expand theirs, if not more.

Plus, If Israel and the US feels so justified of their intentions, why not fire away? why the big media blitz? who are they trying to convince and of what? If your right and they are wrong... ATTACK!!! WdF are you waiting for tough guys?... China?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

"The world over" is the key phrase in your post. You see the Jews have come from the world over to inhabit Israel. While everyone else was there all along. How many Jews in Israel are native to the land they inhabit now? I do not know, but am willing to bet it is a far lower ratio than the folks whose land they stole.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Yes, why does Iran want nuclear fuel when it has some of the largest oil reserves, because as we all know, oil will last forever and ever, amen. lol.

And Israel, that so peace-loving nation, that says America is easily moved and that 911 was good for Israel....Israel, born out of terrorism, especially against the british (google irgun and stern terrorism). Worship Israel, it says so in the bible! the more you give to Israel, the better off you are, and look how well off you are. You send your children to die in Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran for Israel, and look how blessed America is--the economy is so great, everyone loves America, #1 in education, health, science. Oh wait....

If israel is the nation for jews, why do most jews not live in Israel? Hmmmm....

[edit on 22-8-2010 by American_Soviets]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Conflict with Iran is no-where near less likely.

Israel was NEVER going to bomb the nuke site. Instead for the last year they have been practising low-level helicopter commando style drops onto mountainous areas. Only a month ago one heli' went down in Romania doing these exact manoeuvres.

AKA if/when the SHTF, Israel will storm such nuclear reactors. This method is far more appealing to the IDF for two reasons -

1) No damage is caused to any of the nuclear reactor, therefore no pollution or radiation that would otherwise build massive negative public opinion.

2) It goes a long way in preventing foreign nationals, like the Russians, from getting killed in any strike. Israel would not, not, NOT want to kill any Russians. Thats suicidal.

The harsh reality is that such a mission is probably one-way. It would be very unlikely that all commandos escape after the mission.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The reality is, that both Israel and the US both know that Iran, if provoked, could (and would ) respond in ways that would finish off Israel, and drive American interests right out of the whole region.

Iran is a modern, large, and relatively prosperous country, with some very powerful friends.

After the breakup of the USSR, many top Russian biological war experts moved to Iran, and have been hard at work there ever since.
A great many nuclear devices and associated technology also disappeared from the USSR (without trace) after the total chaos of the communist collapse.

While Iran may be a very long way off being able to mass produce their own nukes, it would hardly be surprising if Iran did not have a few surprises very safely hidden away.

I believe the knowledge of what sort of reprisals Iran could carry out, have so far been enough to discourage both Israel and the US from starting something that could rapidly spiral out of control.

Let's hope so.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by downtown436

Of course you leave out the bit why Israel attacked the terrorists in neighbouring countries - They attacked Israel first, and continue to attack Israel with rockets this month

...& of course you leave out the initial reasons why that first attack on Israel happened...
- Seriously, educate yourself - there's reasons why the neighbouring countries are angry with Israel & feel the need to attack them.

[edit on 22/8/2010 by moobaawoof]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

These posts really make me sick. It's as if you have no clue how the Israeli's have been persecuted and exterminated. It's not about control, it's about survival for these people. The world over they have been persecuted... Do you really believe that a nation with some of the largest oil reserves (Iran) want nuclear power for peaceful reasons? Wake up!

If the Iranian government played nice in the sandbox, there would be trust. But they don't.

The ending to this story is predictable.

It's as if you think past grievances can justify modern tyranny.

Jewish people have survived all around the world very well. Its not like having the Israeli state is 'preserving their existence'.

Why can't they share?

IMO, Iran is calculatedly pushing Israel and the U.S. into a tight spot in the international scene. Like a game of Chess.

They want to highlight the hypocritical and obviously geo-strategical methods that Israel and U.S. are using.

The ONLY way they can do that, is by pushing the nuclear envelope peacefully.

It would be incredibly detrimental to Iranians if they pursued violent goals.

Israel has nukes.

The U.S. is flanking Iran.

Why in the world, would Iran want to start something?

[edit on 22-8-2010 by beebs]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Yeah, that is what I hope. There is a rumor that 200 nukes went missing from Ukraine, and that some ex-Soviet General sold Iran a bunch of nukes and cruise missiles.

That may have been the thing that saved our bacon from WWIII so far.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
come on man this is CIA/Mossad we're talking about. Look how dirty they are just check out what they tried to do to Assange. I guess 2 failures in one week for CIA/Mossad. LOL! OWNED

But they will not give up. They are the dirties satanic forces in the world and they will begin trying to cook up new tricks just like they did with the WMD lie that led to the invasion of Iraq.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Israel is playing with fire if it thinks it can control the development of nuclear proliferation in the Middle East forever just to defend Israel.

Rather than making peace with their neighbors and giving up those small pieces of land to the Palestinians so they could have their little state, they want to threaten their neighbors, and potentially bring the world to a third world war just so they could dominate the Middle East.

Don’t they realize that eventually the Arabs and Iranians will have just as many bombs as they will.

Therefore the wise and moral thing to do is make peace with their neighbors and realize they cant have everything they want in the peace

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Not that i agree with anything israel is doing but saying Iran is the most modern ME country.... lol... the people arrested mother and son and held them in police station to make sure they are not couple. they stone women for being RAPED by men. instead of stoning the man at least. # this. where is modernism? they are #in savages and dictators. just because israel is # doesnt mean their enemy is good. the way i see it both of them are #ed up countries.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You are speaking far too soon. Don't think that simply because the reactor is online Iran won't be attacked. Yes, Israel and the U.S. are that stupid and they have proven it time and again.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by antonia]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What survival???

From the very beginning Israel has not been content to live within its boundaries. From the very beginning its intention was to take over all the land from Palestine.

Next you will be saying that the illegal Israeli settlements on Palestinian terriroty is done for self-defence.

When will you Israeli apologists wake up to the fact that Israel doesn't want peace, and never has it wants Palistine.

Even many of the rockets which have landed in Israel as the result of so-called attacks by Hezbollah were ISRAELI rockets, fired into Israel by ISRAELI agents to create excuses for attacking Lebanon.

9/11 had heavy Mossad involvement, so that Israel's wish for US to invade Iran could be justified.

Get real. Israel is not the victim, Israel is not being persecuted...Israel is the terrorist plain and simple.

If Israel is not happy where it is, it can do the Palestinians a favour and get the h..l out of there and give them back their land. The world might then have a change for peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join