It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel denied.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by ArcAngel

These posts really make me sick. It's as if you have no clue how the Israeli's have been persecuted and exterminated. It's not about control, it's about survival for these people. The world over they have been persecuted... Do you really believe that a nation with some of the largest oil reserves (Iran) want nuclear power for peaceful reasons? Wake up!

If the Iranian government played nice in the sandbox, there would be trust. But they don't.

The ending to this story is predictable.

It's as if you think past grievances can justify modern tyranny.

Jewish people have survived all around the world very well. Its not like having the Israeli state is 'preserving their existence'.

Why can't they share?

IMO, Iran is calculatedly pushing Israel and the U.S. into a tight spot in the international scene. Like a game of Chess.

They want to highlight the hypocritical and obviously geo-strategical methods that Israel and U.S. are using.

The ONLY way they can do that, is by pushing the nuclear envelope peacefully.

It would be incredibly detrimental to Iranians if they pursued violent goals.

Israel has nukes.

The U.S. is flanking Iran.

Why in the world, would Iran want to start something?

[edit on 22-8-2010 by beebs]

take the red pill neo

although all that progressiveness you are eminating is peaceul and good, you still dont know your history, geopolitically or religiously, so you keep saving whales and what not and dont be surprised when the enemy has you in their sights.... this is sooo crazy how many people support mahmoud and iran, they dont deserve the technology sold to them in desperate times... the people of iran are good, the government of iran is bad, and would like to wipe their opponents out, the iranian people dont control the iranian military,mahmoud does

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Some Iranian people are more civilised than many, I agree. But to somehow extrapolate from that into saying that Iran is one of the most civilised countries in the world is total nonsense. It is the civilised people in Iran who are being persecuted the most, and in the most vicious and heinous of ways imaginable.

I'm amazed at how many people seem to need to reduce the real complexity of this situation into a simple equation of one good side and one bad one.

Because Iran is standing up to Israel and US bullying, suddenly Iran becomes the good guy. This is to totally deny the truth and the complexity of what's going on.

The Iranian regime has become one of the most oppressive and violent regimes in the world. To dismiss the extent of their evil as 'a few women being stoned' is deplorable, and by the way, even 'a few' is far, far too many.

The Iranian regime does not care about the Palestinians. They are simply using the Palestinian situation is an excuse to cause chaos and conflict - in order to further their own wish to trigger a world war, just like Israel and US, for their own psychotic reasons based on their Hojatieh beliefs.

And, before anyone accuses me, I am NOT anit-Islam. I am becoming tired of and angry about the way any criticism of a country's politics is met with baseless and hysterical accusations of anti-Semite, anti-American and anti-Islam.

I reserve the right to criticise a country's politics IRRESPECTIVE of the religion that country may or may not espouse.

And I am against ALL religions which continue to peddle the outrageous principle of killing in the name of any God, and/or killing in the name Peace. Even population culling is being done in the name of 'good'.
It's all simply mass murder by a bunch of greedy psychotics.

Anyone who continues to believe that peace can be achieved through mass murder and exploitation of another country has not taken the time to give history even the most cursory anaylsis.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well it's all well and good to think of this dispute as over but I do need to point one thing out. A recent quote by the nutjob himself," Referring to Israel's occasional threats against Iran's nuclear facilities, Ahmadinejad called any attack unlikely, but he said if Israel did, the reaction would be overwhelming."

"The scope of Iran's reaction will include the entire the earth," said Ahmadinejad. "We also tell you — the West — that all options are on the table."
www.foxnews.com...

Now I do realize it is muscle flexing, yet highly suspicious talk from people who claim that peace is all they want. Perhaps it was just an thinking out loud statement?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by downtown436
The crimes comitted by Israel against her neighbors are way, way more depraved than a few women and girls getting executed. We are talking about thousands and thousands of people including kids that have been bombed by Israel in just the last couple of years.

Of course you leave out the bit why Israel attacked the terrorists in neighbouring countries - They attacked Israel first, and continue to attack Israel with rockets this month

but if you don't exclude that part, you don't get to play the role of the bleeding heart hero who hates the evil zionists and is sticking up for the terr....errr i mean HEROES all over the middle east.

don't forget, the number one rule to belong to the Bleed Heart Club is to ignore facts, create your own reality, and demand that Israel come toppling down.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Actually, the Bleeding Hearts Club name has already been bagged by Israel.

That's the Club they use for spewing their cries of 'we are victims' 'we are persecuted', while they carry out their genocide and Palestinian Holocaust without a second thought.

A subsidiary of their club is the Bleeding Hearts Outreach Club - where they channel billions of dollars into bribing the US media to constantly remind the Americans that they are 'victims' and 'persecuted'.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I'm going to tell you this from a commoner in America. I rarely heard anything on the news about this. I don't care about this issue because people, not the news, are exacerbating the issue only because Jews are involved, and the US owns Israel and cannot afford another war. Of course they would be denied.

This only proves that the US still holds all the cards and nothing happens without their say so. Israel is a puppet state, nothing more and nothing less. They can get war hungry but they are on our leash.

At the end of the day, I've been saying this was a none issue for a long time and everyone here, both hateful of Israel and loving of it, got their panties in a bunch over what can be amounted to basically Russia making money off Iran. It really never was a big deal.

Oh, just a grammar check. Zionism doesn't exist if Israel does. Zionism is support for a State for the Jews. If Israel exists, Zionism does not. You are thinking of the word nationalism. That is what Israel is. Nationalistic. Is are most nations in that region. Israel has become indifferent to its neighbors and therefore is just as much as they are. It's nationalism all and all.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
why in the world would the us listen to a small country with less than ten million people? that doesn't seem very logical. i hear a lot of rabblerabble about this bull# but did you ever stop to consider how a tiny insignificant country could boss around one of the worlds largest military powers? i don't see any possible way

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I am really glad that the Iranian reactor is fueled.

The crimes comitted by Israel against her neighbors are way, way more depraved than a few women and girls getting executed. We are talking about thousands and thousands of people including kids that have been bombed by Israel in just the last couple of years.

The propaganda has gone too far.

Tell us that when a dirty bomb goes off in L.A.,N.Y. or Israel and thousands more die.

Israel responds to acts of war and aggression like every other nation on earth would and have.

Your Propaganda has gone to far. Its more like ignorant banter. You should study the facts instead of preaching these outright LIES!!

Every single time since 1948 Israel has defended herself against the Arab aggression, its not the other way around.
Bellow is just one example and I can post all of them if you like.

In May of 1967, Nasser received false reports from the Soviet Union that Israel was massing on the Syrian border. In response Nasser began massing his troops in the Sinai Peninsula on Israel's border (May 16), expelled the UNEF force from Gaza and Sinai (May 19) and took up UNEF positions at Sharm el-Sheikh, overlooking the Straits of Tiran.[15][16] Israel reiterated declarations made in 1957 that any closure of the Straits would be considered an act of war, or justification for war.[17][18] Nasser declared the Straits closed to Israeli shipping on May 22–23.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mjsmor

A lot of your information is correct, but when you point out others for being ignorant, you might want to look in the mirror, mate. Mahmoud does not control anything, he has the same amount of power as Obama has - nothing.

In Iran the ayatollahs have the power, consider them uber-priests. Especially Ali Khamenei, who is the spiritual leader of Iran. If Khamenei states his opinion, the country might not follow him free willing, but they will have to obey, otherwise the secret religious police will make them think otherwise.

Now you know. Go tell others.

Joe

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Anyway, I guess I just wanted to express my hope that the Iran/Israel BS is now over.

So uuhhh.

You really think the BS is over????????????????

Are you living in the same universe that the rest of us are?

BLACK FLAG mean any thing to you?

No....I thought not.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by badgerprints]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

A couple of questions for you. First you say that many of the rockets fired into Israel from Lebanon were Israelian rockets fired by Israeli agents, so you can show proof of this? From what you are saying Hezbollah is not a big threat to Israel,because most rockets are not from them am I right? So who is the main financial backers of Hezbolah? Oh hang on Iran is the main political and financers for Hezbollah. Did I miss something here, but hasn't Iran said that Israel should be wiped off the map.

I find it interesting that Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map and also fund a group that tries to do that. Well this shows that Iran is waging a war against Israel by proxy. With that being established what stops Iran from supplying Hezbollah with nuclear material to use against Israel. Sounds like a way to destroy Israel without being directly involved. Could this be one reason Israel does not want Iran to have the ability to make good on their wiping Israel off the map comments.

EDIT: spelling mishap
[edit on 22-8-2010 by tsurfer2000h]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
Conflict with Iran is no-where near less likely.

Israel was NEVER going to bomb the nuke site. Instead for the last year they have been practising low-level helicopter commando style drops onto mountainous areas. Only a month ago one heli' went down in Romania doing these exact manoeuvres.

AKA if/when the SHTF, Israel will storm such nuclear reactors. This method is far more appealing to the IDF for two reasons -

1) No damage is caused to any of the nuclear reactor, therefore no pollution or radiation that would otherwise build massive negative public opinion.

2) It goes a long way in preventing foreign nationals, like the Russians, from getting killed in any strike. Israel would not, not, NOT want to kill any Russians. Thats suicidal.

The harsh reality is that such a mission is probably one-way. It would be very unlikely that all commandos escape after the mission.

But once they storm the nuclear reactor what would they do to it? They commandos can't just handle the fuel and take it away with them. What are they going to do press the off button on the reactor? And when they leave and Iran turns it back on, etc? Israel commandos are some of the most inept in the world anyway. Did you see the flotilla attack? Some of their commandos were beaten brutally by women and thrown over board.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I hope you are right, all the BS is over and the MSM and Israel have lost all credibility. Thing is there are still a lot of easily persuaded people.

On a side note I have to say we should all give the Iranian President's sense of decorum and civility ( so rudely portrayed as nonexistent in the MSM) a nod. IE. Challenging Obama-muppet to a scholarly debate on how to solve worldwide issues, offering cleanup help to the BP *#^@ing mess. ANd go Russia! keep this chess game in some what a balance, thank the referee of the game of life for that! end rant ;p

[edit on 22-8-2010 by dl2one]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You do realize that ads and such don't actually work and its proven that tv does not really influence people that much other than young children with no ability to think for themselves? And that, btw, is the parents fault. Most people like me don't really care what TV says.

Did the thought ever hit you that maybe Americans just legitimately don't care for nor like Palestinians? Maybe it has something to do with them being barbarians? I'd bet money that in 10 years no one will like Israel either because they've become barbarians too.

Maybe, in your blind hatred, you missed simple facts. Civilized people do not like barbarians. And those nations that begin to become barbarians quickly lose support.

And? I barely see any news on Palestine. Genocide? yep. But Jews are involved so it automatically means it's more important then the ten fold genocides elsewhere.

In your efforts to say that the Jews are bleeding hearts you've pretty much labeled yourself as one. No body cares about Palestine. But what you forget is that nobody cares about Israel either.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi all, I'm new (well, not NEW, been lurking for quite awhile) and I just wanted to toss this out there. Think about it. TPTB need a false flag which they haven't successfully been able to pull off to attack Iran. They simply don't have the public support they need to go to war. They let Iran fuel their reactor, reigning in Israel to keep things from sparking off to early. Then, after sufficient time has passed for Iran to "develop a nuclear weapon", lo and behold, there's a nuclear detonation on U.S./Israeli soil. Now they have all the support they need to go to war and they further their other goal with...Agenda 21...I believe you call it. Of course, this is speculation, I have no proof. I just know how I would do it if I was the evil piece of work these people are.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

A couple of questions for you. First you say that many of the rockets fired into Israel from Lebanon were Israelian rockets fired by Israeli agents, so you can show proof of this? From what you are saying Hezbollah is not a big threat to Israel,because most rockets are not from them am I right? So who is the main financial backers of Hezbolah? Oh hang on Iran is the main political and financers for Hezbollah. Did I miss something here, but hasn't Iran said that Israel should be wiped off the map.

I find it interesting that Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map and also fund a group that tries to do that. Well this shows that Iran is waging a war against Israel by proxy. With that being established what stops Iran from supplying Hezbollah with nuclear material to use against Israel. Sounds like a way to destroy Israel without being directly involved. Could this be one reason Israel does not want Iran to have the ability to make good on their wiping Israel off the map comments.

EDIT: spelling mishap

first of all the 'wipe israel off the map' comment has been debunked numerous times

www.prisonplanet.com...

secondly you whine about Iran using proxies but isn't that what Israel itself is doing, puppeteering the U.S. and others behind the scenes in order to do its bidding in the middle east and invade all the innocent middle eastern countries?

Oh wait you want proof you say? You don't believe Israel does that? www.youtube.com...

how about this Senate report that proves that Israel manipulates the U.S.?

Point is, any accusations you can levy against Iran can be doubly bounced back against Israel as Israel is one of the most satanic and evil heartless countries currently on Earth.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

Actually the wipe of the Israel comment has not been debunked. As it was translated on the nations website as Wipe off the map before it mysteriously disappeared and suddenly they changed what they said.

Do try to not fall into nations changing their history.

Even their changed translation of

the Imam said that this regime occupying Jerusalem must [vanish from] the page of time

Basically is saying the nations that occupied Jerusalem should be removed. The nation of Israel. They were talking about the capital. Why? Because they claimed that spot. Everyone's claimed that spot. It should just be UN territory and not owned by anyone.

The fact remains they want to make disappear the regime that controls Jerusalem. IE, Israel.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

So you say it is not a big deal? It is a big deal when you have a country that wants Israel to be wiped from map and now they are going to have nuclear material that . I would say it is a big deal, because what would stop them from making a nuclear device to do just that. Iran has studied a way to convert conventional weapons so it can carry nuclear warheads. I have to ask this why study how to make a conventional rocket carry nuclear warheads if you are not trying to build a nuclear weapon..

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

How do you extrapolate "Israel" from just 'the regime'. Israel is a country, full of people and innocent civilians, a REGIME is just the blood thirsty government that runs this country. Sounds to me like you're trying to change history.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Iran is going to execute a woman for adultery. This is definitely a culture we want to have nuclear power.

And any person who doesn't think so is definitely a gullible fool who has been propogandized.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join