It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if America is right and telling the truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I'll repeat, the government + the Banks are there because of the American people.

You must forget that Americans allow this to happen, a bank exists because people put their money in the banks. If people don't put their money in the banks, what would happen to banks?

Governments are there because people vote, if you don't vote would the government still be there?

if only 10% of America votes, what happens?

The point is, it is wanted, it is there because it is wanted.

What if you're wrong, and the people Americans voted for is right, that those people are looking for the best interest of Americans.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

I'll repeat, the government + the Banks are there because of the American people.

To a degree, yes. But everything is global now.

You must forget that Americans allow this to happen, a bank exists because people put their money in the banks. If people don't put their money in the banks, what would happen to banks?

1) FED would print money and refill banks
or
2) Collapse, followed by implementation of new electronic money system

Governments are there because people vote, if you don't vote would the government still be there?

Uh, yes...

if only 10% of America votes, what happens?

Diebold electronic machines will be rigged in favor of one of the chosen candidates.

The point is, it is wanted, it is there because it is wanted.

What if you're wrong, and the people Americans voted for is right, that those people are looking for the best interest of Americans.

I find this all ironic, considering one of your lines says 2015 US comlete collapse. If the system is so sound then why would our country collapse?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

I find this all ironic, considering one of your lines says 2015 US comlete collapse. If the system is so sound then why would our country collapse?

It is not the system, it is the people.

The lack of trust between the people of America will cause its collapse.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
seeing as how America was founded on lies and murder i highly doubt that this country is doing the right thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
by: Mayer Amschel Rothschild
[Mayer Amschel Bauer] (1744 -1812), Godfather of the Rothschild Banking Cartel of Europe

Rothschilde took over (stood at the pillar and bought up) England at the same time as the US got its second central bank, and its first gold standard, which was banker control in 1815, when Napolean fell and Louis xvlll was installed as king of France.
Thus the bankers got control of Britain, France, and the US, at about the same time that year.

"I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish
people control America, and the Americans know it."
Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres

www.wrmea.com...

Israel is a creation of the Rothschildes Zionist Cabal.
this Cabal also funded through its agents like the CFR, PNAC, the ford foundation, the six big banks, and groups like the US and British governments:
the Bolsheviks/ Stalin , Mao, Pol Pot, Noriega, Rhodesia, the Shaw of Iran, Saddam, and Hitler.

Bryzynski recently said for the first time in history the operations of this group are not secret before the eyes of the world.

It isn't the people really, and it isn't the Countries...
these types have a parasitic nature and they use and discard.
"by thier fruits ye shall know them."
thats where the evil is.

A silver bullet ( coin), a wooden tally stick (production based money supply), to the heart, or the spiritual renunciation of debt slavery ( Jesus and the temple money changers, the cross), are the paths to killing the parasitic debt vampire babylonian financial trusts at the root where the killing needs to be done. (fiat isn't real, and has no relection in the mirror)

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by davedan978

1. There are documents which detail the globalist game plan.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

That is a well known forged document, it is just a anti Jewish document made up by the Russian Secret Police!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Not necessarily, the American people may not really be behind it, they may just think they are through the illusion of voting.

"'It's Not the People Who Vote that Count; It's the People Who Count the Votes"

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by davedan978

1. There are documents which detail the globalist game plan.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

That is a well known forged document, it is just a anti Jewish document made up by the Russian Secret Police!

Even if it is a forged document, the content of the document is a good indicator of how things really operate, regardless of race, creed, color, or nationality. I view the protocols in the same way I do 1984, "fiction" but containing truth, or do you disregard the content because it is supposedly, and I do stress supposedly, forged? Do you also dismiss 1984 because it is supposedly fiction? If so, I guess it's time to go watch tv, and who are we at war with again? Eurasia or Eastasia? I keep forgetting? Oh well, war is peace!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

People keep posting the POTEOZ are forgeries but never prove that, and always its a forgery for a different reason. ahem.
like the other day there was a thread about some Zioist doctor lady who had said the documents were Nasi propaganda, when they were writen almost a hundred years before Nazi germany existed.Oooops.

The Zionists rely on the deliberate dumbing down of America for a large part of their power over America...A lot of Americans wouldn't know the diference between the truth and a lie...for instance the average American has the scientific education of a twelve year old, and six of ten 18 to 24 year olds can't find Iraq on a map.

When the documents in question first appeared, Russia was still czarist, it was before the American/European banker funded proto Zionists Bolshevics and their predominantly Jewish Secret Police took power.
Just read some Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn ( The First Circle, the Gulag Archipelago )
No western Jewish publisher will touch the "First Circle" for Oliver Stonish reasons.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So not poor leadership, a sinking economy, horrible foreign policy, wars, a huge national debt (unpayable), etc. But its the people's fault for lack of trust???

You are aware the U.S. was great when our leaders didn't trust anyone. Nowadays they would be called conspiracy theorists.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

"'It's Not the People Who Vote that Count; It's the People Who Count the Votes"

Interesting point..

Even so, aren't those who are counting the votes (Americans)?

So you as an American don't trust those who are counting the votes (also Americans). That is an assumption I'm making from your statement, not necessarily true.

If the assumption is correct, then you are saying there is no trust between Americans.

So if you were counting the votes, should you be trusted? Especially when the votes will always go against some people's wishes ??

I accept the point that Americans might think they matter, while they don't.

Thanks for the well thought out response.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join