It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if America is right and telling the truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I was thinking and thought 'hey' what if I'm the one drowned in a pool of propaganda and am in a point of no return?

What if it is me, instead of others I'm accusing?

What if the American actions are correct, and correct under circumstances which we don't know about due to (national security).

What if they are telling us the (truth)? and we refuse to believe it?

What if Osama bin Laden was behind 9/11 and it was terrorists trained in Afghanistan who were in the planes.

What if Afghanistan was invaded because of 9/11?

What if Iraq did have WMD and hid it in that vast country? What if Iraq was invaded because it did pose a threat towards the US and its allies? What if Iraq wasn't invaded for oil?

What if the US government wasn't hiding anything in regards to UFOs.

What if the US government wasn't controlled by the corporations, what if it is controlled by actual Americans?

[edit on 21-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What if it's not so cut and dry?

What if there are some truths and some lies involved in all those situations?

That's probably the case.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Then you could probably just quit ATS right now and thank your government on the excellent job it is doing protecting your nations and the worlds interests WOO GOO AMERICA

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You're not alone, I've often thought the same thing. You see people being controlled by what you believe is propaganda, but sometimes you think to yourself, as I often do, if these people are being manipulated by this propaganda so easily and are oblivious to it, who's to say I'm not? We can make ourselves believe anything quite happily. I tend to try and be as skeptical as possible and keep questioning things as far as is possible. The problem with 9/11, in my mind, is that the official story has too many coincidences and anomalies in that haven't been adequately explained, and I can't believe something when it's forced down my throat either, as the official story usually is. It tells you a lot when someone questions 9/11 the media, without exception, metes out a healthy dosage of mud-slinging and character assassinations without ever addressing the issues raised. It sounds awfuly cliché and I hate saying it, but the best thing you can do is just follow your heart, think critically and keep questioning your beliefs.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
Then you could probably just quit ATS right now and thank your government on the excellent job it is doing protecting your nations and the worlds interests WOO GOO AMERICA

Why would I quite ATS?

And I'm not an American.

link   

Originally posted by moosevernel

Why would I quite ATS?

And I'm not an American.

link   
reply to post by oozyism

Both views are conceivably possible. But there wasn't so much a leak as a flood of information regarding 9/11 and these wars. Aaron Russo and Nick Rockefeller, Operation Northwoods declassified, the obvious cover-up for either incompetence or complicity (even said by 9/11 commision member), etc. These are just a few of the most important. Weapons inspectors dying, Paul Wellstone being 'died' by (I believe) the CIA. Congress threatened by anthrax (many said it originated in a U.S. military base)...
"Its not coincidence, theres been too many steady incidents..."-Dead Prez

Also, Propaganda is dangerous, but if you don't instill ideas in people someone else will. Its a dangerous game. Americans say they dislike America, but is this an authentic reaction to circumstances, or an idea spread as part of an agenda? Globalists perhaps?
Nice change of pace thread here.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Just because most of the posts here seem to be about government conspiracies and if you believed the government didnt lie to you then there would be no reason to be here.....

i did forget about the countless other topics here though so apologies =D

and i also apologise for my assumption of your nationality

MooseVernel

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
I was thinking and thought 'hey' what if I'm the one drowned in a pool of propaganda and am in a point of no return?

i doubt it... you're brain is much more powerful than that.

that is exactly what they want you to think, theres something wrong with me and not the system. they are perfect and i am not!

you are vulnerable and therefore easy to control that way

What if the American actions are correct, and correct under circumstances which we don't know about due to (national security).

for years the americans have been manipulating middle eastern politics. the true reason for the invasion was to secure the middle east and keep israel safe.

what is the truth?

and lets say it is the truth, what do you want to do, force an entire nation to live the way you want them to?

What if Osama bin Laden was behind 9/11 and it was terrorists trained in Afghanistan who were in the planes.

then what about building 7?

no way, if bin laden did do 9/11 then all america would do was bomb the living hell out of its people and no one would say a thing. theres something else they want... its definatly religious more than anything.

actually its got something to do with israel and end times prophecy. it is said that the black bannered army of the imam mahdi will come from khorasan, modern day afghan/iran.

What if Iraq did have WMD and hid it in that vast country? What if Iraq was invaded because it did pose a threat towards the US and its allies? What if Iraq wasn't invaded for oil?

iraq did have WMD but they dismantled it in 1991.

iraqs location is great for monitering and keeping control over dthe region. just look at the map... its perfect becuase the british made it that way to easly control the area.

no way. they know something we dont.

What if the US government wasn't controlled by the corporations, what if it is controlled by actual Americans?

then none of what has happened in the world would have happened. but sadly it is controlled by corporations

something is hidden in regards to israel and 9/11. and no matter how many people find out they still dont care and there is still war...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
How do we know globalists have infiltrated and taken over the US government?

1. There are documents which detail the globalist game plan.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
The Report from Iron Mountain
Georgia Guide Stones

2. Globalist secretly meet and implement policies which mirror those described in the documents above.

Bohemian Grove
The Bilderberg Group
Council on Foreign Relations
G8/G20

3. The Lesson of the Tower of Babel in the Bible

God saw that all the people were one people, one language, one government, and one religion and that they were all corrupt. In heaven with Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords this is fine, but here on Earth, absolute power corrupts absolutely, so God confounded the languages and created the nations so that power would be spread out and divided among all nations, kindreds, tongues, and peoples. However, lately we have seen a great move to consolidate global power and rebuild the tower of babel.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by davedan978]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

There are some truths and somelies.. America is reat our government is the cancer.... Thats just the way it isright now

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

And I'm not an American.

What if? Then maybe I can start voting again. How would it change your world, considering you aren't from/live here?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Well oozyism you dont have to worry, as history has taught us America is not right and very seldom ever tells the truth. So the points fairly moot and mostly wishful thinking, maybe in a better life eh.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The problem is that so much info gets twisted to promote a person's opinion. I take facts from all sides and form my own truth. In the end, thats all it is, whats true to you. If you are not there to physically witness an event, then you will never be 100 % sure of anything. A lot of people on here think they have all the anwser but there is only one thing that is for sure; nothing is for sure.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

[edit on 21-8-2010 by oozyism]

What if I told you to lay off the drugs dear oozyism?

Or, can I have some of that you're smoking now?

Pass the bong please!

Peace!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
then get the swine flu shot, sign up for the military, invest your money in bank of america, vote for Obama in 2012 (or, maybe a republican? whose to say which one is really right?).

let me know how all that turns out. Who knows, maybe it'll be an adventure worth pursuing.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
then get the swine flu shot, sign up for the military, invest your money in bank of america, vote for Obama in 2012 (or, maybe a republican? whose to say which one is really right?).

let me know how all that turns out. Who knows, maybe it'll be an adventure worth pursuing.

A lot of Americans have already done that, if I was in America I would give it a try.

You have to remember, Bank of America wouldn't be a bank if it didn't have average Joes stacking their money with them.

The same goes for the American government, the two party system, the swine flue shots, the military.

All of these institutions and governing bodies are there because of Americans, you can't say it otherwise. If Americans wanted to change it, they could have + they would have.

Or do you believe the US is in total denial of (your fact) that they are living under totalitarianism.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It is right to constantly double check the moral compass
to do so just ask yourself any or all:

Is it OK to tortue someones child's genitles with pliers when you alreadty know they are not guilty of anything but self defence?
Is it OK to ignore the USS liberty incident?
Is it OK to ignore the Gulf of tonkin being a KNOWN false flag.
Is it OK to ignore the evidence which shows a small group of people are creating ( funding both sides)and benefiting from all the wars from the Napoleonic to the present?
Is it OK to ignore the fact that you are definitly being lied to to justify horrific genocides.
Is it OK to ignore the fruits of all the above, the following:
the increase in the opium trade
the results in the oil trade
the civilian deaths,
the spread of DU residue
the loss of rights
the destruction of the US constitution
the destruction of the non privately owned central bank countries Iraq Afghanistan and Iran
is it OK to believe what your brain is told by the known dissemblers on TV?
Is it OK to consume GMO?
Is it OK that proven cancer cures, herbs, Hemp and alternative cures are illegal, while things like apertame, and BGH are legal
is it OK that Patriots are terroists?

jeeze take your pick the List goes on and on and on...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

A lot of Americans have already done that, if I was in America I would give it a try.

You have to remember, Bank of America wouldn't be a bank if it didn't have average Joes stacking their money with them.

The same goes for the American government, the two party system, the swine flue shots, the military.

All of these institutions and governing bodies are there because of Americans, you can't say it otherwise. If Americans wanted to change it, they could have + they would have.

Or do you believe the US is in total denial of (your fact) that they are living under totalitarianism.

Why couldn't you get the swine flu shot whereever you are? Where are you that you couldn't get the shot? Canada? The Soviet Bloc?

Actually, the money the bank gets from average joes is nothing, compared to the billions they got from the government and federal reserve. I'm not just talking about bank of america, but any of the major banks, goldman sachs is what I should have said, but it's more convenient to open an account with bank of america than GS, but basically, average joes don't contribute to their capital, that is laughable, unless of course you mean the collective money of Average Joe American through their derivatives bubble and housing market crash that forced billions of dollars onto the tax payer, sure, they get money in that manner, but that's not exactly honest business, more like parasitism.

ah, but don't you see, if America was right, which party would you vote for? You would have had to have voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004, but Obama in 2008, since after all, if America is right, they can't be wrong, so if America votes for a Republican one year, and a Democrat the other, you must switch your party accordingly, but since the average American does not do that, you just stumbled into a political contradiction my friend.

Sure, i'd agree, if Americans wanted to change it, they could try, but the NWO, non-Americans, would put up resistance.

Not total denial, because after all, the ATS crowd certainly knows the truth.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

excellent post, and you sum up perfectly why people deny it, because it is not ok, but the reality of the situation is so mind blowing that people have to deny it, otherwise they lose hope. Which is why only the strong can survive, those who have a strong moral compass.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join