It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Market Sends Warning: Total Implosion T-Minus 40 Days

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by misinformational

"The traditional definition requires each condition to occur on the same day, and be repeated within a 36-day period. The occurrence of all criteria on a single day is often referred to as an unconfirmed Hindenburg Omen, because the indicator has a high false alarm rate."

This was the confirmation observation.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Third event reported today.

That's three.

The second coming of the Christ is about to occur.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Are you serious?
How does this relate to the second coming then?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Third event reported today.

That's three.

The scriptures say that this would be such a corrupt generation that no sign would be given to it except for the sign of Jonah.

The "sign" of Jonah was 40 days. Jonah delivered the message to Nineveh that they had 40 days to (take a certain action) of "repentance". Now, I am not advocating ashes and sack cloth or any such religious acts. I do not even advocate useless words to an invisible deity. Perhaps our "repentance" should be in the form of taking back our power from those who have abused it.

The story of Jonah's 40 day warning would seem to tie in with the 40 day expectancy of fruition of the Hindenberg Omen.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Are you serious?
How does this relate to the second coming then?

Paul said in Revelations 10:13:

"And then the third seal opened; a fat bald man in a business suit appeared and he told his minions to devour the earth. Then a gigantic flaming blimp plowed into a humongous federal banking complex. Out of the inferno walked the Christ, and he smote the fat bald banker with bolts of lightning."

It is written, it is so.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
It'll be anarchy. If you tell me the stay puft marshmallow man is coming to town, I'm outta here.

The current US administration has the best ghostbusters around. They're more than ready to get rid or sweep any crash (stay puff marshmallow man) under the carpet.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

The little guy will get screwed again and the rich will get richer.

That is the goal of a command economy, and why people like George Soros and Warren Buffet agitate for it.

To abscond with the wealth of the people through manipulation of interest rates and currency.

To regulate competition into the ground.

To acquire government contracts and bailouts.

To socialize losses while retaining profits.

Whether we regulate the markets or commit to complete de-regulation (which would be suicide) Capitalist markets will ALWAYS be prone to corruption and corrupting other things.

Our current downturn is MOSTLY the fault of de-regulation we've seen over the past 20 or so years. The Federal Reserve itself is a private entity, and there are many more large players complicit than just the Federal Reserve.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Anything is possible however the problem is there is much more market manipulation today and these guys can control the market pretty well or it would have crashed long ago. As long as people still have confidence in the dollar and can trade it for goods and services we will have some kind of economy. I do believe final meltdown is coming eventually but not until they have all thier ducks in a row to introduce a new currency and new fiat system except it will be the same as the old with a new dress and different color lipstick.

It might be better this way rather then a big crash and pandemonium in the streets, as it will be a slow transition. However as I said anything is possible, get a years supply of food
and seeds, learn to grow a garden, and catch your rain water and become as self sufficient as possible and then you can stop worrying so much about it and get on with your life.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm just gonna be one of those wanna be prophets and say the same things I've been saying since 2002.

There will be 3 major crashes and on the 3rd one it will completely collapse.

This is only round 2.

I think we've still got a few years yet of the PPT plugging up the leaks until all hell breaks loose.

I'm thinking 2013-2017 time-frame.

I am the light, the way ... and pass me some of that fanciful puffiness, will ya, already ?

[edit on 23-8-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hopefully it collapses I want to see money become useless and rich people panic. I'll survive I have thousands of dollars in fishing and hunting gear.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
LOL! i concur with wantsome! nothing would be more pleasing to my eye and heart, than watching rich upper calss nsobs , especally CEO's of the big banks cringgine with heart attack fear over thier precisou ripped from us off wealth

however..ide bet they already have escape plans incase everything here goes south of cheeses. their rich and can afford to bribe their way into another safe country. some i bet have underground bunkers and bombshelters too, to wait things out..probably complete with a roman aqueduct jacuzzie and diamond channdoleirs installed the snobs
Would be fun to tresspass onto thier property and take their preciosu jaguar, lamborginie, rolls royce off road till all 4 axles have snapped
well maybe not the rolls royce* even with calss, yuo jsut dont mess with a rolls royce!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A quick Google search has turned up a LOT of recent chatter about this "Hindenburg Omen".

www.dailyfinance.com...
www.investmentadvisor.com...
www.cnbc.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
online.wsj.com...:BT-CO-20100813-713384.html
www.businessweek.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.investopedia.com...
blogs.stockcharts.com...
www.crossingwallstreet.com...

These were some of the more reputable sites I compiled for you. After reading some of the articles, I have to agree with mnemeth on this. Dogs and cats will be living together....and maybe even trying to get inter-species marriage legalized.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Regardless of the Hindenburg Omen, the time frame for crashes is generally September-October. It sure doesn't look or feel like it's getting any better so that leaves the alternatives of pretty much the same as it's been and worse. 40 days would be late September and if you don't hold fast to exactly 40 days, October is right there.

The thing is, there won't even have to be a total implosion for a lot of people to hit bottom because for many, the bottom is closer than it was a couple of years ago. It could very well be a gradual decline, such as the one that started in the fall of 2007 before going splat the following fall and bottoming out in spring of last year.

It may be an interesting point in history to be sure but sadly, not unique. Empires come and go and access to technology unavailable in previous times doesn't immunize us.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Fourth omen, third confirmation occurred today.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think you might have a doom and gloom bias..

I wouldn't be selling my shares because of this silly observation.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
technical analysis went out the window the moment the plunge protection team stepped in. high frequency machines scam and cram the markets as needed. it will fail when tptb allow it to collapse. no sooner or later.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Does this mean I can almost say to my girlfriend "pack your things into the car we are bailing out of the city, were getting the flock out of here back to the country because a total economic collapse is occuring!"

??

Thats all I care about. How this will effect me in the physical, not what the numbers and red and green arrows are doing on the financial news tv screen.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well, as well all learned, the BIG banjks like franny n freddie, AIG, mae, ect ect, all got bailouts,a nd without them wede be in a near or in effect depression right now. thier havnt been anymore bailouts at least made public* so ide brace for the worse just be on the safe side!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Graybeard

I’m thinking this Omen with the 36 days is a mid September hit. Look at this date for a possible crash.

Real Earnings for August 2010 is scheduled to be released on Friday, September 17, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. (EDT) by Bureau of Labor Statistics. (CPI will be bad news.)

The following Monday is the 39th day since the first Hindenburg Omen event. That would be the most likely date for a crash in my opinion. I give it a one in four chance. If someone told you the plane you were boarding had a one in four chance of crashing would you get aboard?

Why would a bad CPI (Consumer Price Index rating) trigger a crash? First the FED can’t change interest rates without stalling the machine. Second, the value of the dollar will start showing its true colors. Deflation will be on the lips of all the talking heads. Wallets and purses are going to snap shut, and the plunge will gain momentum.People without jobs don't spend money, lower sales means lower prices.

Most of us with retirement accounts will be hurt by this, but that money is a long term investment (in my case). Any social breakdown will be based on perspective. It is the psychological effect on our spending habits and the impact on the business owners that will trigger the financial meltdown, not the market itself. September sounds about right to me.

Black Friday was in September
Black Wednesday was in September
Black Swans was in September

Anyone hear about a fourth confirmation of the omen in a 39 day period?
Does that fourth occurance increase the odds is my only question.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

To be honest, I’m kind of eager to see Wall Street totally implode its face in. The total destruction of the criminal financial sector may finally bring about calls for a return to sound money and an end to the criminal private banking cartel you call the federal reserve banking system.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

Maybe you will get as you wish.
It seems that Rothschilds are buying gold intensive for a long time, at their gold market in London.

They can give you as you want, and they stay in the charge.

Don´t forget. "They" can make something to appear very bad, despite it is something they invented. Just to move to another level.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join