It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
We are in the final phase....
it has started.. no doubt about that..
i will explain everything in this thread with some very deep personnal experiences...

The year 2012 will enlight/awoke everyone...
this big event will change our world to a better world
i have read many insane speculations (prediction scenarios)
from many places and from many ATS threads
90% of them are totally wrong...
some have discover a few pieces of the real truth..
Extraterrestrials will help us acheive this supreme enlightment..
yes .. because they are us and we are them

The date have been set to December 21, 2012... the final countdown is almost at 0
since at least 1970-80 some rare peoples have slowly began to awoke themself that they are here for a higher purpose...
some have been helped ..and others by themself with meditation and/or personnal acheivement..
i have good hope in the futur of humanity ..
nothing will take that hope aways even if we die before 2012 ..
death by the way is only the beginning of a new life ... the soul CANT die

Some old souls are thousand of years old .. younger souls are a few hundred years old
everyone have a soul.. thats a fact... the younger souls are the one's most suceptible to fall to the dark side...
everyone can fight it .. and win their battle with their internal demons that are trying to corrupt their soul..

...thread continuing after the theory/speculation part:

((theory/speculation)1) : does animals have souls ?? .. i think yes .. they can be the start of a very young soul(baby souls ??)
they can maybe evolve when they die and jump later into a human body for a bigger brain since the soul have grown up and need more space ...so it can fit into a body

**its only a theory that i have put some reflections in it..i can be wrong
(if some members know more about this ..i would like to talk about it more)**

it can be totally plausible... dog/dolphins/cats are very intelligent ..
some seems to have more brain than certain humans lol

((theory/speculation)2) : if you let the dark side enter/win over your soul (ex: kill someone)
then you might be emprison on earth for eternity(wandering souls)?? i think this is what will happen if you fail at life or in a life
there is no Hell with fire with a red guy and horns on his head....for that im sure lol

...again... **its only a theory that i have put some reflections in it..i can be wrong
(if some members know more about this .. i would like to talk about it more)**

i dont think you will have another life/chance after you screw up ...
ex: police catch somebody who murder a whole familly ... does he diserve a second chance .. NO

thread continuing... :

Peoples are now starting to awake at a rate never seen before in human history
its a sign that the age of enlightment have started...

peoples are no more afraid to speak about it..
about the higher purpose deal that some were really sent/reincarnated on earth
to help before 2012 comes... we are waking up slowly but surely

here some exemples :

Some peoples are now able to remember pass lifes... :

Nearly six decades ago, a 21-year-old Navy fighter pilot on a mission over the Pacific
was shot down by Japanese artillery. His name might have been forgotten,
were it not for 6-year-old James Leininger. Quite a few people — including those who knew the fighter pilot
think James is the pilot, reincarnated. James' parents, Andrea and Bruce, a highly educated, modern couple,
say they are "probably the people least likely to have a scenario like this pop up in their lives.
" But over time, they have become convinced their little son has had a former life.

Could a Little Boy Be Proof of Reincarnation?
Abovetopsecret

In some rare occasion peoples can awoke themself very deeply ... :

Ram Bahadur Bomjon .. born c. 9 April 1990
Some of his supporters have claimed that he is a reincarnation of the Buddha,
but Ram himself has denied this. Many practitioners of Buddhism agree that
he could not be, as the Buddha has entered nirvana and cannot be reborn.

Murder, violence, greed, anger and temptation have made the human world a desperate place.
A terrible storm has descended upon the human world, and this is carrying the world towards destruction.
There is only one way to save the world and that is through dharma.
When one doesn't walk the righteous path of spiritual practice, this desperate world will surely be destroyed.
Therefore, follow the path of spirituality and spread this message to your fellows.
Never put obstacles, anger and disbelief in the way of my meditation's mission.
I am only showing you the way; you must seek it on your own. What I will be, what I will do,
the coming days will reveal. Human salvation, the salvation of all living beings, and peace in the world are my goal
and my path. "Namo Buddha sangaya, Namo Buddha sangaya, namo sangaya." I am contemplating on the release
of this chaotic world from the ocean of emotion, on our detachment from anger and temptation,
without straying from the path for even a moment, I am renouncing my own attachment to my life and my home forever.
I am working to save all living beings. But in this undisciplined world,
my life's practice is reduced to mere entertainment.
On 19 March, a group of Bomjon's followers met with him about 2 miles (3 kilometers)
southwest of his meditation site. They say they spoke to him for thirty minutes,
during which Bomjon said, "There is no peace here," and that he would return in six years,
which would be in 2011 or 2012. He left a message for his parents telling them not to worry

Ram Bahadur Bomjon (The Buddha boy)
Abovetopsecret

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Many members on ATS have come forward with old memories..its amazing and happening all over the world
From a ATS members: My life with an Alien Soul

Since the beginning of time everything had been recorded and I was told that a wrong had been done
and they are here to try and correct this wrong when the time comes.
I have no doubt there are others here to help also.
I wrote that I am here to heal so I will get to that soon.

This is only one exemple of many.. here on ATS

saying that some of us are here to help in this transition (NOT the end of the world)
but the end of this corrupted society we live in today is near..FINALLY
old and young souls will be freed and the knowledge we have all forgotten will come back...
people will live in peace in the futur... the futur we rightly diserve .. that mother earth diserve
we will also be able to communicate and befriend with formidable being that live far from earth..

but for now... lets speak about the present...
Hell have break loose on earth.. i have no doubt about that...many will agree with me on this.. the darkside is everywhere
the dark force have been unleashed on earth.. like a bulldozer destroying a small home...
and its getting worst by the minute (coincidence we are near 2012..? no)
there is so many WRONG things everywhere, happening all the time...because of many corrupted souls...
peoples are madly insane..angry..filled with greed and hatred ... its like they have some demons inside of them..
they do crual things .... they kill peoples to make money without any remorse (wars)...
they torture animals by billions each year
we NEED to change EVERYTHING for the better .. its URGENT
we simply cant live anymore like that....so many are spoiled.. while other are suffering and have nothing to eat
the battle between the good and evil forces have entered the last phase...
this battle will be win without violence when the final countdown reach 0...this is what is amazing
no wars CANT be win with violence..

From my part i have sensed from a very young age that i was different..(im proud of that) i will never denied it..
firstly... i didnt understand why people didnt think the same way i think..
and dont act the same way i act...and dont see things the same way i see things...
those a simple things ... basic things..very simple to understand..making the difference between good and bad is a good start
everyone should at least understand those very important basic good values....
now im almost 30 and its more clear than ever.. that i was sent to earth for a higher purpose...
im far from being a normal guy .. i have emotions that normal peoples dont have and will perhaps never will
i was born with these emotions from the start... i tried to be normal...
think and act like normal people do in this society we live in today
i realised later that i simply cant be normal... if i had to choose .. i would remain exactly like i am today..
i have no regret in my life ... God helped me to find the good path right from the start..
since God represent all good values...i followed him without any hesitation...
maybe he is a powerfull alien? or a energy supreme being?
or a very very old soul? ... it doesnt mather to me .. he can be a mouse .. it wouldnt mather

i still have many question that remain yet unanswered..thats for sure

Deep inside me from my youngest age..
i have made the difference between good and evil from the start
first i never get angry...(its very very rare) i have push aside any jalousy...
i never/rarely elevate my voice loudly to make my point when i get upset
i have put myself egually to any living things..
(meaning i dont feel superior or inferior than anyone else...everybody is egual)
i care more about others then myself .. who are like that today ?... only a few .. sadly

im here to help with this transition... like many of us that finally rise up to speak about it...
i was possibly reincarnated in this very interesting/troubling time...for a good reason
we are entering the last cycle ... +60 000 years have passed since the first cycle have began
(i dont unerstand much in these cycles... if somebody know more than me feel free to englight me
)
many of us are here for a greater purpose...we cant no more denied it.. we have to speak about it freely

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My mother one time visited a medium woman and she told my mom that we had both pass lifes(i wasnt there when she spoke to her)
she said she was a farmer in a past life.. i dont remember what she told my mother about what i was..
and that she had a young soul but mine was old..
(i beleive some people are really gifted by some divine powers to see past lifes of other souls)
i didnt understand that right away but now i do
she was right ... i love my mom but she clearly have a younger soul than mine
even my father.. i can literaly sense their young souls and in many others too
i can also feel good/bad auras in peoples ... (but cant see them)
i do not consider myself to have gifted powers of course .. anyone can develop those special habilities and other special skills
I wish i could remember some past lifes like many other have stated even here in some ATS threads...

I beleive each time we reincarnate ourself in another body
all the memories are wiped out ... but sometime ..some people with maybe some divine help or those gifted ones
can recover those memories...
maybe the story of Airl(from the document interview about the alien survivor that crashed in 1947)
telling about a mysterious alien machine hiding on earth somewhere from the old empire that catch souls(the white tunnel)
to wipe all the previous memories of the soul and resend it to earth...might be true ?!?!?
that earth is like a prison for old and young souls coming from many place in the univers
i cant confirm any of this but it would explain many things and the diversity we have on earth ..
we need to continu to question everything since for now they are only speculations.

While living in this present life we need to do good things...
i would prefer to live a good respectfull/proud/humble life then be ashame of my soul forever in the afterlife
because of bad mistakes i have made of not be strong enought to fight the darkside
we all need to be carefull or our soul can be doomed because of one ugly mistake/sin ...
we need to take this life like a test
you pass or you fail...its simple
we need to start improving our values in this life already filled with hate
we need to show the good path to others ...the young soul need all the help they can get
respect everyone ... no jalousy... no hate ... no fear..no greed
dont fall to the dark side.. dont underestimate it ... but
clearly it have underestimated the good side..

[edit on 8/20/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My mother is a nurse and my father is a doctor(my parent divorced when i was 4 so hes not really my father lets say half father
)
they are almost 60 now... even if they have helped many peoples in hospital
there is many stuff they should understand like me but they dont ... maybe with this enlightment age coming in 2012 .. they will ??
im putting all my hope in this new coming age .. it need to happen or we are really doomed
im currently in vacation .. (NC - Outer Banks) Familly trip .. its been 15 yrs i didnt go to the beach lol
my parent go to vacation each years...but thats their choice ... spending money on vacations is not in my priority list
(i have a feeling it will be my last beach trip .. thats why i said ok i will.. dont know why its only a feeling i had)

All the shops here have big cages facing the hot sun..(its like 110 F here)
with living crabs inside their painted cute shells so kids can buy them with a little 15$ plastic cages
labelled on the side saying ... LUXURY CRAB HOTEL ... WTF... its a prison of death..
half of them were already dead ... would i be labelled a nutjob/badguy/lunatic if i go steal the crabs to release them all in the sea
where the belongs(Probably.. but i wanted to do it ..i would be of course arrested for doing this good action)
people today prefer to make maximum $$$ profit..they dont care about those silly living creatures.. if they die or not
simply disgusting... i have told my opinion to my familly and they clearly didnt understand why i cared about those silly crabs :S
i prefer to be far from a normal person than thinking its okay to cage living creature for profit like this
until they die or being sold to kids and die soon after..
just beside them .. a big box of dead balloon fish with plastic jingling eyes glued on their dead eyes
with cute hats on them..(5$ each) ... disgusting again
but its normal for normal peoples ... im not normal and proud to be again

billions of living creature are living and dying in cage like this
or before they are killed to feed the 6 billions peoples
at least they should have a happy none-stressfull life before they go see the butcher or being sold like toys..

I cant kill living things .. even insect i usualy toss them outside
but i have killed many spiders in my room intentionaly lol
im not perfect..i know... nobody is perfect ...
i love having a few beers sometime...
i smoke too ..and sometime i say badwords ... i .... you know the rest ahah
its my human body that make me do those silly things
its the nature of the human body...
but you can control your body and your mind with the soul... things like smoking dont harm anyone
so why stoping it if i like smoking ...its a sin yes but a very little one

i wont go to hell for this lol...

Im not a materialistic person ... my brother is like that but i love him anyway of course
if i was very rich i would not go buy a big hummer with a big house
or do party all the time ... personally i prefer to relax than going out to go spend money on silly things..

This quote is so true..peoples need to realise that :

**Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back
and realize they were the big things.
- Robert Brault**

i saw a wood plate with this quote painted on it .. i wanted to buy it but it was 47$ ...

If i was rich i would give money to others in the need..
(giving and helping others is the best feeling of all...it make you feel alive more then ever)
even a simple smile to someone when you walk in the street
can acheive many good results ..its better than a finger or a angry smile and judging eyes..
i would like to acheive so much more ... but we are locked up .. jobs ..
so we can pay our wonderfull expensive impot/taxes...and electricity to the Gov and the big corp ..
we all have many responsabilities..
we cant really afford to help everyone and all the living creatures...we cant save them all..
2012 will change all of that ..

The best advices i can give.. until 2012 comes
dont fear death..
enjoy the little things
respect the nature... and other peoples.. dont be shy.. talk to people around you with a positive attitude
even if they look angry...dont be afraid to give them a kind smile when somebody is looking at you
consider yourself to be egual to anyone from any nationality.. from any religion
dont wait for the enlightment/ascension .. it will come when it will come
and live your life day by day..with humbleness
be positive... reject the negative
we have to be at peace with ourselfs...

Peace to all
Love you all
Good transition to all

Ben81

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben81 I agree with much of what you wrote. No one can prove it is so or not.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that some of us began an awakening process in the 60's. We have been waiting and expecting a new age for all mankind a long time.

My parents were also expecting an awakening. They were two very smart, good looking people. Both were very successful in business and had something very special about them. Both were very charismatic but did not show much emotion.

When my daughter and I saw a UFO floating over my parents home we ran inside and my parents ignored us so we left. That was very strange.

Daughter and I lost all memory of the incident the very next day and I didn't have any recall of the five year old incident until I mysteriously found myself on ATS. Then it all flooded back into my mind. Very strange.

Be very careful....Peace could happen.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by Ben81

Be very careful....Peace could happen.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by dizziedame]

I LOVE that quote. Thank you for that gem. I'm recycling that one.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

around 18 years ago
i saw a UFO deep in a forest .. it was very colorfull
(i though first it was a ice cream machine lol)
but in the middle of nowhere .. and in the night
beside a mountain.. with no roads ...
i was right from the start.. fascinated by the view when i saw it..
it was beautifull with so many different color flashing around it..
and then it was gone .. it disapeared behind another mountain
not to far from where i was located(my campground in st-donat)
..and then i was sleeping a few minutes later

next morning i analysed the mountains for any roads ...
no roads ... i was
.. my first UFO!!
and it was my last to this day...it still very fresh in my memories...

strangely i think it was around that time
i noticed somethings small.. strange and hard in my left buttock cheek
to this date ... it still the same hard size.. deep under the skin
i can feel it with my fingers when i touch it ... its small and hard
the size of a pencil head ...
i still dont know what it is... there is a mark there also
and its not a mole..i know what a mole is lol
i joke sometime to my familly.. saying hey i have a implant on my buttock cheek

could it be a implant... ?? since yet nobody explained it to me
its a speculation of course .. its like this UFO i saw ..
my thing on the left buttcheek is like my personnal USO
Unexplained Skin Object lol

i wanted to X-ray it in a clinic to know what it is.. but its expensive ..
so i have take the decision not to remove it
it doesnt bother me ...
i joke about removing it saying .. if i remove it they wont be able to locate me ahahaha
i have a odd sens of humor sometime i know

my open mind made me like this

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Let me tell you that I am sincere in my belief in all of this that you have mentioned. Let me reiterate that I often get the title of liberal, naive, and childish for my belief that all people are intrinsically wonderful, beautiful people. Let me state quite clearly that I see the world today for what it is and something deep within myself weeps, I can feel it weep, and I feel the disattachment that follows. I stated in a thread I created long ago that we simply could not do this any longer. I have hope in my heart, believe me when I express this to you and all of the other posters.

My question is, what if it doesn't happen? What if this doesn't occur? What if we are left to our more sinister nature...What then?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hello Ben81-

I would agree that we are all one. I would also agree that aliens are also us. I wrote a post about positive and negative today that you might enjoy reading. I hope you have a positive day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Just read your last post, I'll read the rest afterwards, a very selfless person you seem, about the insects yeah just take them outside, no need to kill them, the daddy long legs fun to play with.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You are not alone in what you believe. The last few years have been very eye opening for me. I see the horrors of man on this planet, and the thing we as humans are capable of doing to eachother. In my deepest soul, I cant imagine why or how someone is capable of doing these things.

As of late, my family and I are spending more time in nature. Conecting with the earth and the creatures in it. My son who is 10, I feel is an old soul. Sometime we engage in normal father son conversations, other times I feel as if I'm talking to some wise man from afar. The things he says sometimes amaze me. I feel we are on the right path, but we are constantly being tested. Sometimes I have to pull back and see what really matters.

Working in the paranormal field, i find things are changing. For the last year or so activity has picked up, and thing I never believed in like Elementials, are showing thenselves more. Things are ramping up, and the day will soon be here.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

2012 will happen ... the mayan knew about it for a very long time..
they were helped and gifted from beyond with divine knowledges
some translations pointed to something that will end the world as we knew it...like the apocalypse destroying the entire earth ...

the translation is half right ...
it will be the end of the world as we know it .. but not the apocalypse
we are presently living in a dark time...
it has to worsen to get better... like many have quoted

many prophecies have predicted many catastrophes
will unfold..around 2012
the peoples that were sent or reincarnate before all hell break loose
are here to start this age of enlightment....
it is the only solution and the best solution...
to save mother earth and all his creatures ... humans and animals.. from total annihilation..

Some darksided peoples dont what that age of wisdom to happen...
they fear that this will put them on the spotlight to be bad
and that they will no longer be able to spread lies and deceit for their selfish interest..to make...exemple:

-Illegal wars that will bring them huge amount of wealth
so they can lead the world to a darker path and govern it with fear before they can implement a dictatorial central government in their own image

our rightfully futur was stolen ...
we could had this kind of dreamed futur ... since we are pretty much advanced in term of technology..but not in wisdom

-food and water production plant so everyone can have food egually
-free air/sun energy to everywhere house for the electricity
-robots in all the houses to help people...
-everybody are egual...
-no pollution...
-nature and animals more respected and less killed...
etc etc

Now we depend and pay so many taxes/impot .. we are 100% depending on the big electricity corporation compagny owned by the Gov
we are connected to them directly so they can be connected to us...
they control many minds/thoughs with the TV propaganda channels
many compagnies makes war materials ....
we could have had robots with advanced AI running in everywhere if the gov had no military budget
with NO military budget ... the world would be at peace and very advanced...

we are almost in 2012 and look where we are ... :flames:
look at peoples that were living in 1950 ..
many science fiction novel were right about the years 2000...
but were wrong about our futur policies/laws that will deviate our rightfully high advanced futur ..
we have no more the economy to build it ..

that why i think our rightfully highly advanced technological futur was stolen from us by the big corporation rich people who control the Gov
they have slow down this dreamed futur... but i dont know are far back that have slowed it ... 20 years .. ?? 50 years... or even 200 years ?

i want my real futur back ... NOW

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
reply to post by Ben81

Just read your last post, I'll read the rest afterwards, a very selfless person you seem, about the insects yeah just take them outside, no need to kill them, the daddy long legs fun to play with.

Regards, Naeem

selfless .. you mean like disinteressed in everything ?!?!?

you HAVE to read the full thread... not only my last post

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaGhostHunter

then you have a more open mind then my mother
she looked more open in the past ... like one time telling me i have a old soul and it was even confirmed by a medium woman since she had questions about me..and past lifes
i love my mother but she have to much fear in her generally speaking and often very pessimistic to...
i have tried to heal her regarding all those negatif aspect of life and worries she have about almost everything around her
but only around her sadly...
she doesnt care that much of whats going on internationaly
she prefer by far her "Top Model" tv series
i hate this soap series... its like corrupting her mind of something lol
i will always love my mom
even if she doesnt change
but like in life i have great hope .. im like the most optimistic person
even when i see WW3 signs telling me it can be very soon
im not afraid ... i dont know but my only fear is big bees lol
i usualy run away from them ahah

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I suspect Edgar Cayce described the situation well.
There are two strains running through the situation.
One, the Sons of Belial, thought man was just there for their use materially and sexually,
The others, The followers of the Law Of One, thought man should be guided to enlightenment.
these would also be described as the fallen.
Their bloodlines are the basis of the devine right of kings who claim descendanty from heaven.
One group regards man with utter contempt,
and one group regards man with reverence and love..
Pretty much the same as dog haters and dog lovers.
Its an inside Joke not an accident that Dog is God spelled backwards.
One bunch believes all dogs go to heaven.
The other group drowns beagles puppies because they run backwards down the deer track (opposite direction to the deer).

Hopefully we are coming to an end of their influence on mankind...
and their manipulation of DNA which trapped our spirits here.
The Algonquin tribes and others have prophesies that indicate the time is coming...
But the fever will have to break first and that may not be a pretty sight.

edit
forgot sandf
you are never boring, I'll give you that
hehheh

pS don't run, bees can fly faster...
stay calm and hide

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

i never looked God backward
Dog .. wow lol
maybe coindidential .. or not ...
God is the most powerfull word on earth
it can also represent some false gods

like i said in the thread :

God helped me to find the good path right from the start..
since God represent all good values...i followed him without any hesitation...
maybe he is a powerfull alien? or a energy supreme being?
or a very very old soul? ... it doesnt mather to me .. he can be a mouse .. it wouldnt mather
i still have many question that remain yet unanswered..thats for sure

it represent all good things .. he is our creator and our father in the first place..
some have labelled "GOD"
i prefer creator and father

Edited to Danbones:
when i was young i was stinged many times lol
i just dont like the sensation of these little bastards when they sting

if they cross my 1 meters limits from me ..i go away

i normally love any animals..and have usualy no troubles when im near them
but i wouldnt swim near sharks thats for sure

and go to close of a lion ahah

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I have ancestor memories too
so I think that it is what the DNA is tuned to receive

I used to put my foot in the bees nest to make friends with the bees...
I am still putting my foot in it lol
hehheh

A trick I learned:
Take the black mud or dirt with the Iron Pyrite flecks in it.
the flecks looks like gold
When wet, put it on the stings and it takes the sting away and the bump disappears too...
I think I used to get stung because I though that was so cool to see this.
or maybe it was the ancestor I was talking about pushing me to study natural medicine which I have become passionate about.

It has been my experience that like "guardian angels", they are around and influencing "old souls" that are receptive.
I feel this is the basis of the PTB's Luciferianism, and also the basis of the spiritualism of the gnostic secret societies, and the spirits of shamamism too...

My "visitations" have had as much to do with this native spirituality as with UFOs

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Ben81

I have ancestor memories too

i dont know what would be my reactions and emotions
if some past lifes or ancestor memories(genetic memories)
would one day appear to me like daylight..
these memories can contain very valuable knowledges
i would be very interested to receive them.... to have the chance to recolect my old past lifes or genetic ancestor memories would be quite extraordinary..
if i have some at all ... and/or they were 100% wiped out from me when i was born..
maybe i never had any pass lifes ... all speculations can be true
but if we have them ... we cant denied them ..
it would probably proove to me that past lifes and/or genetic memories from your ancestor can be real to not just therorically speaking
the questionning about it would be over for me

can i ask you what memories you have ?
and when did they appear to you ?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
i have read many insane speculations (prediction scenarios)
from many places and from many ATS threads
90% of them are totally wrong...

Yep, and this thread is one more to add to the list.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey there Ben81,

I have to agree with pretty much all that you said and I like the way you think.

I have been talking about such things for some years now ... in fact since I recalled some of my own past-lives (spontaneously) ... it was these events (4 in total), that prompted me to become a Past-life Regression Therapist.

I have mentioned this many times here on ATS, so I don't really want to repeat myself again (it worries me that people might get bored)

The way we translate these things in our minds is via relative perspective ... never exactly the same for any two people ... but there is a linking thread that runs throughout and draws us together ... like a group-mind hypothesis. This is something I believe the ancients experienced at the end of the 'first time' ... and that is why I think people are beginning to realize that the ancients actually left the directions for our future.

If you want to hear more about my version of the puzzle you can click 'The Atlantean Analysis' link in my signature just below this post. After reading your extended OP you might find some of my theories interesting.

Woody

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join