It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: No fear, Just Love.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

No problem, you will see you will be able to read about your favorite topics without constant confrontation

Peace and love! What is the best way to spread it? I think by music...I have an idea (which I hope no one takes
) that when I have my anti gravity craft, I'm going to have some really crazy parties under it with good music and light show!

Party in the sky!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

How wrong you are! You post messages of disinformation. You seek to infest people with hoaxes. Your problem is that you can't stand to learn. You want to have a closed mind.

You can scream your message of intolerance and censorship, and that is who you are.

I prefer the open minded approach of accepting the evidence and denying ignorance. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Great idea. I forgot there was an ignore function on the site. Farewell stereologist, you are now being ignored henceforth. May you find what you are seeking.

Ignore is used by those that can't face the truth. It's a means of self destruction as has been found out the hard way by many fools that use it.

So where is the evidence you proclaim to have? There isn't any is there. That's a lie that is perpetrated by those that are on a missing of disinformation. It's part of an agenda of destroying the education of individuals. It's purpose is harm. It's purpose is to perpetuate ignorance. It's a tactic well known to TPTB.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

The fear mongers and hoax purveyors such as Lucus and now rajaten use the ignore button in hopes of furthering their disinformation mission, but they soon learn that the thread flees from them as they place others on ignore.

That was good advice you gave to rajaten with respect to me. Putting someone on ignore is tatamount to admitting failure in the disinformation game. The concerted effort by rajaten to spread hoaxes is heavily reduced by using ignore.

Thanks for helping spread truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

How is this not off-topic and any part of this thread?

:shk:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

haha for sure. Imagine travelling at 10 times the speed of light listening to this with alien technology speakers omg lol

Love and light to you

[edit on 3-9-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

The discussion went from the OP to me in a hurry as they realized that the claims being fostered were hoaxes.

What the 2012 crowd does not want to hear is that their beliefs are based on nothing. That is the essence of 2012: makes irrational claims based on nothing and being as close minded as possible.

An alternative is to open the mind and examine the evidence to see that this is nothing more than a hoax. I fully expect to see a few self deluded people claiming on some date that the anticipated event happened and only those with whatever belief can experience this amazing enlightenment, consciousness shift, whatever silly name you want to call it.

There is actually an old tale that describes this. It is called the Emperor's New Clothes.

If yo haven't read it in a while it might be useful to reread the story to see what happens in the end. It is a lesson for Nib-heads.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
hey rajaten

i just posted a important update in my age of enlightment thread
you might like it very much

or stereoguy .. i cant wait for your critics

Above top secret

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thanks ben, reading now
disregard recent u2u

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
"Our lives are changing at the speed of light! We can all feel it in our soul and in our bones. It's all moving so fast that sometimes it seems like a blur. But our souls are still the same as they were in the beginning, One with Great Spirit. And as this world accelerates, so does our approach to the Light." - Drunvalo

[edit on 7-9-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Live Interview on the Channel "2012 and beyond" with Kiesha Crowther "Little Grandmother", Shaman Wisdom Keeper. In a very powerful and moving interview she reveals her opinions and feelings on subjects like 2012, changes on earth, love, oneness, gratitude, indigo and crystal children, nutrition, angels, crystal planting, power places and more.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012

www.indiadaily.com...

Very cool

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I thought david carradine rose from the dead? The resemblance is almost uncanny.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
That's a great hedge article.

If something happens, then it did. If nothing happens, then it, but we are not aware of it.

Here are predictions:
We'll see if this happens.

In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

This prediction has been going on for as long as there have been people.

Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

This is unlikely.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

So let's see if this happens. My prediction is that the world will continue to become less spiritual.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry.

So let's see if item 1 happens.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Oh, yeah. Forgot to check the date of the article. It's from 2004.

So let's see if the 2010 prediction works out. There are only a few months to go.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012

www.indiadaily.com...

Very cool

Nice find
very interesting indeed

it support my theory

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

thats why i dont need any body ammo or guns
my mind is prepare ...i have no fear..im waiting for the transition that will plunge us into a better world
like the buddha boy once said .. spirituality wil save mankind from instinction
those Aliens might perhaps help us acheive this mass enlightment

THE AGE OF ENLIGHTMENT HAS STARTED
HEAR THE WAKE UP CALL... HEAR IT FROM DEEP WITHIN THE SOUL

soon the end of the world has we KNOW IT will be wipe out
GREED will be remembered has a dark memory in human history
we will be delivered from it soon....

edit on 9/8/2010 by Ben81 because: correction

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes I think our first defence against the coming changes will be our heart and mindset.

btw the info in my shtf thread was not written by me. I posted it for discussion from another website,
my preparations are still in their infancy

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

If I ever hit the lotto; I sure as hell will be moving to Utah to higher ground. Sadly, Where I live it would easily by swallowed up by a massive flood. But living with morons....err mormons is scarier....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Dude tell me you at least have a plan to get to higher ground right?

I think anywhere above 500m sea level should be helpful

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Why does anyone need to reach higher ground if there is "just love?"

Is there a plan in case this "just love" isn't happening? What if this "just love" is the bait for a trap. Is that the reason for plan B to get to higher ground?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join