It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: No fear, Just Love.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

The universal laws of mathematics are hard to refute! Good work toni the terrible.

Can you add a line to your chanelled message from me, "If you must come and shift everything around, then humanity requires that you make the first Saturday of every month free icecream day."

nom nom

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by sticky
reply to post by Antoniastar

You lost me there. I'm not into channeling or channeled info.

Anyways, I have to post in every 2012 thread, I can't help it.

OP/Raj:
I've felt I've been preparing my entire life for this. My story is somewhere in this section of the forums. I might find it and copy and paste it, but it isn't all that interesting for some

[edit on 20-8-2010 by sticky]

Please do copy and past it here for us. I'd love to hear your story. Cheers

You asked for it. So I found the post.

(POST WAS TAKEN FROM www.abovetopsecret.com...)
Sanchoearlyjones was one of my favorite posters on ATS, I still wonder how he was banned!!

FROM SAID THREAD -

The truth is that, 2012 was known to ancient man as the dawning of a new age of human consciouness evolution.

Your religions have been hijacked, since their conceptions. This has created religious slavery. (the ideas teach you, you are less then god, and a sinner and that you must worship god or you will go to hell. this isn't the message Jesus was trying to preach, and it is obvious in his words)

America was founded by the same hijackers, to create the global superpower, monetary haven, and to bring about the NWO. (the NWO is an idea, total planet control)

Over the next few years, there will be more destruction on earth then ever in all of history. No, the world is not going to end on this date, and further investigation clearly disproves all the history channel hype about 2012. However, the reallity that collective consciousness manifests, will be the ultimate decider on what happens after that.

I really could go into each one much more precisely, but so many of you think people like myself are wacko, but wont actually starting looking for the connections yourself.

1 year ago today, had I met myself on the street, I would have thought I was insane too. Realization is amazingly liberating.

-------

To add my own history. I started to wonder to myself about the path of "civilized" man on earth. This began at about age 12 and I began to question why we were taught and even thought we were more civilized then any other ancient people. It was a gut feeling I had, it didn't make sense to me. Who is the judge of what is civilized? Even at this age, I had felt that even animials and the harmony they had with earth seemed more civilized to me then learning about the crusades. Man was out of place here, I surmised.

When I was about 19, I had some interesting feelings about the world, the universe and reality. I was a devout atheist, leading up to this point in my life, and I would argue with anyone about it. Things just didn't seem to add up about god.

around 2002, I stopped paying taxes. I don't know what made me make this crazy decision. I started claiming 6,7,8,9 on all my W-4's and never thinking twice about any possible ramifications. Stupid... right?

2006 I had another horrible feeling about my former home. Ventura, California. I had to leave that place, and it was for my safety to do so.

Feburary 2009, just before I was laid off from my job, A hot topic at the smoking table during break was about these history channel episodes and some Mayan calendar thing and the date 2012.

One night in early March, I did a google search "2012". My life has now been forever changed. 12 hours a day since that night, I have researched everything I was taught, looked at both sides and formed an opinion

The feelings in my heart, my subconcious mind, and my soul had led me to this point. What I ended up finding, mirrored nearly exactly everything I previously thought I had made up myself.

I now attempt to improve myself everyday, in the only way that matters, internally. The purpose of life has been uncovered. This is why many of us are going crazy trying to spread the information.

I'd also like to add that Nassim Haramein had much to do with the final piece of the puzzle that led me to enlightment. Checking up on modern physics after hearing what he had to say, completely sealed the deal.

So, this is the truth, that you aren't supposed to know. When you die, the law of conservation of energy exists, it is transfered, to your spirit, and another journey begins. Thus, making development of it, the purpose of life.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Rereading that post from nearly a year ago sure defines what ATS is. A mountain of knowledge.

Do my beliefs still fall in line with everything I had written there? No, I would say they have also changed.

I'm not hellbent on massive destruction anymore and I'm torn on Nassim again, but I still entertain his ideas. Most of my other ideas are exactly the same.

There might be a more complete autobiography on this website of me, The post before I just grabbed one of the ones I found.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by sticky]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
whats this thing?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is what we must protect. This is what we are fighting for.

lol

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So I'll see you at the party then?
2012 party

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Arrange a guest performance by those two and im there.

Be prepared with your gas mask though as I plan to wipe out all the competition in da club when people realize 2012 is 4 realz. Best way to eliminate future threats to limited resources
jks

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I hope 2012 will be something good. Hopefully life-changing in a good way. I'm curious as to how much will start to be mentioned in main-stream media over the next year and a half?? It's kind of odd, however, that very little is being said and what little is being said, is usually debunking or making fun of anyone who believes something big is on the way.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, Raj. Really appreciate some positive messages listed up in this section.

From all the stuff I've read I'm really intrigued by the whole Little Grandmother business. If it's true what she's saying we'll be seeing some stuff happen this year still. Or at least very soon.

Fingers crossed.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarrok
Thanks for the post, Raj. Really appreciate some positive messages listed up in this section.

From all the stuff I've read I'm really intrigued by the whole Little Grandmother business. If it's true what she's saying we'll be seeing some stuff happen this year still. Or at least very soon.

Fingers crossed.

You're welcome tarrok
Its exciting to think some great hidden truths may be revealed by the end of the year. Lets hope its something big!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

yes you are right
lets take it more deeper

i have started this thread not to long ago
you might agree with it thats for sure

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

let me know how you find my point of view for 2012 and whats coming
we are 2 threads very different from others
since normally all others thread that speak about 2012
are fearmongering the apocalypse is coming
we speak about hope

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

While I do like the idea of a positive change I think we humans spend too much time looking for supernatural intervention. It is the story of humanity to wait for Messiah's and supernatural saviors and all the while men, women and children still starve and die. Suffering is out there, I say its time we stop waiting for the supernatural that never seems to come and actually make positive changes for ourselves...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Can't we do both?

Supernatural is just a term to describe something you don't fully understand or believe in.

What if the consciousness shift is simply natural?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

What if the consciousness shift is simply natural?

Then we would expect to find evidence of it in nature and not just in our own but in numerous species, especially those closest in relation to us (chimps for instance).

Even if it only occurred in humans we'd see some evidence of it happening in the past - unless its a brand new phenomenon. But if it were brand new and about to happen for the first time we wouldn't expect anyone to be able to predict it.

We need to move past waiting for Saviors and save ourselves and take responsibility for our own destiny.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I like your thread, just posted there.

Love and light

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by rajaten

While I do like the idea of a positive change I think we humans spend too much time looking for supernatural intervention. It is the story of humanity to wait for Messiah's and supernatural saviors and all the while men, women and children still starve and die. Suffering is out there, I say its time we stop waiting for the supernatural that never seems to come and actually make positive changes for ourselves...

Definitely I totally agree with you. Hoping and praying should never get in the way of the opportunity to take action in the present moment that is positive and constructive.

Its definitely encouraging to think something may come and save us or fix things. But we shouldn't rely completely on something which is uncertain.

Every day I try my best to be positive and contribute to my own happiness and wellbeing and the happiness and wellbeing of others. I feel we are all interconnected so positive action towards oneself or others is always beneficial, even if there are no results, its good to try anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

In addition to what you were saying, waiting for the natural/supernatural/unknown to intervene or help is something that can give encouragement. Like Raj said, it's not something to embrace and lean on because you still have to do your own part in making things better.

Not everyone can go out, run for president of some big organization to change how things are run or invent something that'll shift things up, but you don't have to.

People get into the line of thinking of: "Oh I'm only one person. I can't change the world."

You change the world every time you help a stranger with a friendly smile to acknowledge his existence or do something as banal as hold the door open.

It might sound a bit corny and head-in-the-clouds and I'm certainly not saying you should do this to feel important or better than others, but it's little things like these that enable you to to see others in a different light.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
We need to move past waiting for Saviors and save ourselves and take responsibility for our own destiny.

Exactly.

The first step to that is positive thinking.

We need to realize that we are our own saviors.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi Rajaten,

i love your avatar lol
i just watched the movie kickass.. you made me remember to watch it
awesome little cute movie with great values to teach
usualy people dont notice them .. but i notice them all
the little girl has spirit ahahah i loved her

poor bad ass(nicolas cage) lol awfull way to die

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

haha yeh thats gotta hurt. I think they tried to ban the movie in some countries because of the little girl lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join