It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: No fear, Just Love.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Hercolulas? Do you have the spelling right? The real deal is it?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hercolubus...........interesting. In the near future I think I will start a thread, but first I have to get all my duckies in a row and prepare some graphics to state the case for MY nibiru.

So stating that, I think Hercolubus was taken out of the fight long ago. It was mortaly wounded, and it's influence was greatly deminished in the last great clash of celestial bodies.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

I thought Herc referred to the same star as Nibiru...

Where is Hercolulas supposed to be located in contrast to nibiru?

I cant find much about it on the interwebz

Well, yes, some glob it all together but, intuitively I didn't get that impression at all. I cannot prove without a shadow of a doubt (for every one else but me) that Herc and Nibiru are not one and the same but I can point you to someone who might have figured out what and where the real Nibiru is. Now, of course, this wouldn't be mainstream knowledge, it's not the ABC is gonna talk about this on the 5:00 news. Doy.

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

I wanted more info on Marduk, because I felt I was on to something. I read about his heroic epic battles against Tiamat and her minions and all the other things he got credit for in ancient times. I even read stuff I really didn't want to read. I found the "50 names of Marduk" and wondered what that could mean. I read all the names, and then it hit me like a bomb.# 49 Nebiru, the spirit of the gate of Marduk and manages the crossing of the stars.

note: if you go to wiki for the 50 names the # 49 is highlited in blue as "in dispute" but other sites have Nebiru listed......and nebiru is listed as 49 in books on the matter.

At the same time I wondered if the fifty names somehow could refer to 50 satalites of jupiter. Were there only 50 at the time the list was written? I then decided to use the ancient method of labeling celestial bodies and counted from the farthest out moon. back to the nearest moon.

If we do that then we have an ID for nibiru.............. Europa.

Everyone loves Europa. Scientest expect to find life there in the form of sea life surrounding " lava smokers" on it's sea floor. Arthur C clark was infatuated with europa in his stories. (I've learned to respect was arthur has to say) Even Avatar shows pandora next to a gas giant. I could go on, but I guess you get my point (There are other stories and popular movies with the same planetary arrangement)

It is at this point I leave the last bits of evidence, and go a little into speculation, and that is all I can do really.

So what is Jupiter going to do? Jupiter is a very dynamic planet for our system. It keeps the asteriod belt in it's position. Most people think of our solar system layout like this.

But this map looks more accurate. Wow look at all those rocks.

Right now jupiter is approaching it's perihelion (nearest approach) to the sun. It is 4.95 AU from the sun. It's average is 5.2 AU. It is literally brushing up against the outer periphery of the belt. I think the impacts of jupiter earlier this summer are a testimate that this could be happening. So at the very least, we might have some rocks being flung around out there, and we have seen a few buzz by us recently.

Lets ramp up the speculation to ludicrus speed, and this is where I could use some brighter minds for imput because I have reached my limit. I've read posts, and dicussions explaining that planets are locked in, and protected from other celestial bodies coming from outside the solarsytem. But, could an outside influence push or squeeze the known planets. out of their predicted orbits. It could be on any scale. 26 million years, or even 200 million years. I think the 26 mil year cycle deals with the loop our Sun travels within our eliptic arm and thru the plane of the galaxy disk. The 200 million year cycle is the aprox revolution of the galaxy (213, 226 million or something like that.) I've already seen an article on how the voyager probe is sending back measurements of increased magnetism in our systems current location. (can't find that one yet to link) but could something like powerful magnetic fields cause erratic orbits?

I only bring that up because I've read translations of the ancient stories of a "time before time" where the gods cast jupiter into the paths of inner planets, engaging in heavenly battles with other planet gods. And the tales of Nibiru claim that we will be able to see The winged planet and all sorts of other stuff when it approaches. There are other writings that describe Marduk preparing his Bow, his spear, his club. All of these shapes can be seen when observing the moons of jupiter in different stages. Also from the other side of the world we have the legend of Kokopelli, as told by the indian tribes of the american southwest. They describe him as having a turtle back (which could be a bow), a spiky headdress, and a flute. He is a mischievious god that plays his flute, and dances in the sky. Go look at stellarium, focus on jupiter then advance the clock. You will see the jove system twirl in the sky as it seen from our perspective. The Ancients also told of these gods making flute or horn sounds. ever heard what sound jupiter makes?

shapes captured from stellarium showing bows, spears ect.

I can't prove this will happen. That Jupiter will come crashing thru the Asteriod belt raining asteriods all over, causing weather extremes, shooting off bolts of lightning at other planets, all while playing his horns and flutes. In another few days earth will be pulling away from the jovian system. will jupiter keep coming in? will we meet up with it when we come back around in a few years?

I don't even want to think about Annunaki, nephilims, and gods. I hope I never see one. I've even had a change of heart about disclosure or anything to do with the alien issue, because if it does happen, Its game over. I'll hang on to what I think is the real world for as long as possible.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: fixin stuff

edit on 19-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I spaced the 'but'.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I messed up again.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

I thought Herc referred to the same star as Nibiru...

Where is Hercolulas supposed to be located in contrast to nibiru?

I cant find much about it on the interwebz

As far as where they are located in respect to one another...I don't know exactly but if you locate the present location of Europa and the location of Hercolubus then you shall have your answer.

That's assuming that Nibiru and Planet X (Woomwood) are Europa and Herc.

Here's some info about Hercolubus...

The Biggest Danger for Earth - The Hercolubus (Planet X) Inbound

So if these two planetary bodies are come closer to Earth at around the same time then it makes sense that they would get confused for each other. BTW, in case you didn't know...

Closest Encounter with Jupiter until 2022

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by rajaten

Hi Rajaten,

Here I am and look what I brought with me...

"What do you think is going to happen on the 21st December, 2012 ?"

Basically, in my opinion, 21-21-2012, is about the occult keeping time.

Correction. What I meant was that winter solstice is December 22, not the 21st. Summer solstice is June 21st, the first day of summer.

Toni

edit on 19-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I left out three words.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Hercolulas? Do you have the spelling right? The real deal is it?

Thank you for correcting me. No, I didn't spell Hercolubus right. Yes, I do think Herc is the real deal. That is the strong impression that I'm getting. Obviously, I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Hercolubus...........interesting. In the near future I think I will start a thread, but first I have to get all my duckies in a row and prepare some graphics to state the case for MY nibiru.

So stating that, I think Hercolubus was taken out of the fight long ago. It was mortaly wounded, and it's influence was greatly deminished in the last great clash of celestial bodies.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: (no reason given)

Hi khaaaaaan!!,

Yes, Hercolubus. Don't have cold hard proof, it's just my impression. I am glad to see that you have started your own Nibiru thread. I am highly and profoundly impressed by the research and presentation that you have conducted thus far.

Well Hercolobus may have been taken out of the fight long ago but certainly not forgotten by some.

Nice metaphor!

Toni

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The only thing the correct spelling does is let others look up material on the subject. I just wanted to be sure that this was the same thing I had heard about.

Regardless of the name given to the object or the claims of how its existence has been divined, the problem still remains that no new planets can be int he solar system. We'd see it. Amateurs would see it. Professionals would see it. The orbits of the planets would be affected.

It's just another impossible claim.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

he he, didn't realise my stuff was bleeding over (I was looking for something else) anyway Hercolobus, for some reason, makes me want to tie it to Sedna or even mars. It seems like both were involved in the war and lost.
Mars was wiped out, and Sedna is out there all by itself. I think of them because they are red in nature.

I'm not really chasing after Hercolobus thou because I'm working thru some research on another subject............actually 3 or 4 subjects that all tie back in to the main plot. Just like a movie does I guess.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Personally I think 2012 is something we have created to fulfil and need in us .I mean the exact same thing happened in 1999 .We/people need to have something to focus on ,we need a drama and every few years a new one comes up and if not we create it .A lot of people need to believe in something and when we look around us we see a world that is evolving at a freighting rate ,so we need something solid to hold on to . I think a lot of people gain some security thinking about 2012 ,they can get lost in the mythology of it . I mean we have theories connected to 2012 that cover every single conspiracy ,the detail involved in these debates is truly amazing and from my perspective these theories represent the boundless possibilities of the human imagination .
A few years ago, about 2 to be exact ,I watched a factual programme about 2012 ,in it they asked a Mayan tribal leader about 2012 ? he had never heard of it /he knew nothing of the mythology that has grown up around it .He basically said it was rubbish ,from wiki 2012 page
“Scholars from various disciplines have dismissed the idea of catastrophe in 2012. Mainstream Mayanist scholars state that predictions of impending doom are not found in any of the existing classic Maya accounts, and that the idea that the Long Count calendar "ends" in 2012 misrepresents Maya history.”
I know that a lot of you want to believe in this ? however ask yourselves “why” you want to believe in it ? …

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is what I really think about 2012. Ever had a doctor or medic about to do something scary to you? and he said "OK here we go on 3.............1......2" BAAM!!!! He does that because he knows that on 3 you will tense up and make things worse.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is a great thread! I love 2012 topics
I know there are many skeptics who think that nothing is going to happen, but in my personal experience, I know that a great change is among us. In the last years I have shifted into an entirely new person and I can feel how our Earth's energy is vibrating towards evolution. This is definitely going to be a great awakening, whether our planet is destroyed or not. Positive change needs to happen in these dire times....there are too many unconscious decisions being made on this fragile place that is our home. If anybody wants it, the only advice I can give is learn to live heart-centered! This is key

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

haha kaan hey if you were a betting man, where would you place your money at? Early 2011?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by walkingeyeball

Very true. Lets hope we can all stay in the heart when the shifts come faster.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Here is what I really think about 2012. Ever had a doctor or medic about to do something scary to you? and he said "OK here we go on 3.............1......2" BAAM!!!! He does that because he knows that on 3 you will tense up and make things worse.

Good to see ya been getting the prostate cheak done.

On topic, some may find this of interest.

www.transactual.com...

edit on 23-9-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Looks like a good read. Thanks for the pdf.

Personally I still find it difficult to accept the validity of dreams and channeled messages.
I prefer to listen to my heart

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Yeah 90% of channaling is just garbage. But if you find the gems it can be worth it, but they too will always contain some portion of distortion in them. It can be of aid to help discover what resonates, to find an external match for what already lies within to aid understanding and provide detail to the whispers of the heart in meditation. Seeing concepts you have discovered in meditation clearly stated in words by another can also help with the vocab needed to teach.

If find it intruiging you dont trust your own dreams, I have found mine to be of great aid, but the key being of course to make sure the symbolic decoding is down pat and understand almost always the dream is only about you. Many could interpet something like a dream of earth changes/cataclysm or somthing to be a future prediction about the outside world when in actual fact it is representing a change in the person. Or the death of an old friend may be interpreted as pre-cog when it may just mean a death of a part of you which is like that friend, an old part of your personality dies as you grow, all people in your dream represent you. But of course, peoples symbolism in dreams is unique to the individual, so no other can aid your decoding of the messages sent through from the subconscious or soul to the incanative egoic or waking mind. Its a process that takes time and dedictaion to perfect but can be of great use.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
A link re 2012... www.flyingbuffaloes7.net...

With regards to Niburu, I believe that is not significant to 2012. Niburu did not collide with Earth, but it's moon did. Without a moon Niburu is unhabitable, probably why Earth became so desirable to the Nirubians. The Anunakki elite will not return to earth, the remenants are left in-fighting and stranded, petrified and increasingly desperate.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by walkingeyeball
This is a great thread! I love 2012 topics
I know there are many skeptics who think that nothing is going to happen, but in my personal experience, I know that a great change is among us. In the last years I have shifted into an entirely new person and I can feel how our Earth's energy is vibrating towards evolution. This is definitely going to be a great awakening, whether our planet is destroyed or not. Positive change needs to happen in these dire times....there are too many unconscious decisions being made on this fragile place that is our home. If anybody wants it, the only advice I can give is learn to live heart-centered! This is key

i completely agree with you

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS COMING ...DONT BE SHY
.. i was talking to the skeptics

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

EWWW! no my scary stuff didn't involve fingers or an orafice. and if that's how it's done then yeah,

2011 sounds even better, I can't tell exactly when thou.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join