It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: No fear, Just Love.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by rajaten

Ever considered reading something real for a change. The Lucus fiction can only go so far before it gets silly.

we got to love science fiction novel stories

that speculate any crazy minded theory... crazy ??? why
its a crazy minded theory for some people yes but not all people
since they thoughs are far from the real truth
people in general are like zombies .. they like to swallow "official" lies
thats why zombies eat brains ahahah
they like that

never put it in that zombie sens before ahahah hope its not to

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

people in general are like zombies .. they like to swallow "official" lies

No people are lazy and that is why they accept ridiculous ideas such as 2012. They are too lazy to do the research to see that Lucus and others are lying to them. People are close minded too. That is why they accept the lies told by Lucus and others. Learning is hard and takes time. It's easier to shut the eyes and plug the ears and scream na na na na at the top of their lungs to shut out the evidence.

I've shown many times that Lucus has lied and the lazy are close minded and shut their minds to the evidence.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

That is why they accept the lies told by Lucus and others

by saying its a lie
do you have hard proof facts?
or just your own speculations...

i have mines
Lucus have his ...
rajaten have his speculation to

and also YOU ..
its a speculation thinking its a lie about a theory that have some good points in it even if some part can be easy debunked
i will not ask you to show me your "facts" about why its a lie
because they will still be speculations and theorical concept made by the mind....
with the gov lying all the time we have became skeptic to every single speculation and theory

that why you need to stay in the middle ...just between skeptik and open mind ...
everything can be a lie and everything can be the truth

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
There is an upcoming conference in Malta for anyone interested. I wont be there but sure looks interesting if your located near there.

www.apositiveoutcome.org...

EXPERIENCE the Power of individual and collective Transformation!!

List of Speakers

GEOFF STRAY: Prophecies, oracles, Mayan calendar, near-death-experiences and theories that all meet in 2012

MARCIA SCHAFER: A lifetime as an extraterrestrial contactee - an insiders perspective and its greater implications.

PAMILLA SULLIVAN: A deeply inspiring and practical journey into relationships, health and successful well being

COLIN ANDREWS: A detailed look at the Conscious Circles and 2012

ADRIANO FORGIONE: A Journey into the hidden side of alien contacts.

JOEL ANDREWS and his harp of gold: Evidence of our Divinity and the Omnipresence of Miracles.

ANTON MIFSUD: Is Malta the lost Atlantis of the Gods?

SERAFINA ANDREWS: Prophecies of Awakening – Revealing the steps to the highest aspects of Human Potential

PHIL GRUBER: the Truth of the Indigos, the Enduring Magic of Malta, and the Road to 2012.

SYNTHIA ANDREWS: ‘ Embodying Changing Consciousness’ – how we change positively as we head towards 2012.

STEVE BASSETT: Undeniable proof and the imminent disclosure of Extraterrestrial life-forms in our world .

LLOYD PYE: The starchild Skull

[edit on 1-9-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Retelling the Past, Reimagining the Future : A 2012 Dialogue with Daniel Pinchbeck & Graham Hancock

This unique dialogue brings together two leading counterculture thinkers, Daniel Pinchbeck author of 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl, Toward 2012: Perspectives on the Next Age, and Breaking Open the Head, and Graham Hancock author of Fingerprints of the Gods, Supernatural and most recently the fantasy adventure novel Entangled.

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I have shown in numerous threads that Lucus offers his opinion and calls them facts.

I have shown that he falsifies the data time and time again.

Take a look at video 2 right at the beginning. Lucus says "IRAS found it." He has been talking about Planet X so it is clear that 'it' means Planet X. That's a lie. Then he reads part of a newspaper article. He reads the first half of a sentence leaving off the second half on purpose. He uses the newspaper account ot lie to the audience.

Is Lucus speculating? At times. Is he offering facts? Rarely. Does he repeatedly lie and misrepresent the facts? Almost always.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Maybe TPTB are going to try and blow nibiru away. Who knows?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Never understood why a guy lie Plait gets all the publicity for being who he is. It surely makes me think life is rigged.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Yeah sometimes I think the best way to get ahead in this society is actually to be a complete douche and have a massive ego. Sure works for 99% of the rich and famous lol

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Maybe if you ever took the time to learn something, and actually earned a degree, and actually did some research, and invested effort you too could get some recognition.

Life is rigged?

Life is rigged to recognize accomplishment.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Some rather hard words from someone that spends their time promoting frauds and hoaxers.

Doesn't sound like "just love". Sounds like "fear" to me. Ever consider making an effort to get an education and knowing why this junk you promote is harebrained nonsense?

No one is too old or too young to learn new things. Try it. You'll like it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

This thread is for positive and uplifting comments. Please do not attack and belittle other members here. Please go away.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Since Nibiru doesn't exist that makes it impossible to "blow Nibiru away." If you actually listened to the video you would learn that the plan is not to blow anything away. You might want to listen to the video and check out what is happening.

Hint: On youtube the video has a caption which reads "Phil detonates a to-scale bomb and investigates the results."

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Please stop promoting hoaxes. Please stop posting hoaxes. Please stop misrepresenting videos.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

This thread is for positive and uplifting comments. Please do not attack and belittle other members here. If your only here to hurt others and argue then please GO AWAY.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You wrote the following in another thread:

Personally, now that I have done so much research on the ancients and uncovered all the evidence for the 2012 shift, I am kind of at a loss for words and unsure of what to do for the next two years.

Since you claim to have uncovered all of the evidence and have made no effort to post anything but hoaxes and misrepresentations it seems to imply that there is no evidence.

If there is any evidence to post why do you continue to post hoaxes?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by rajaten

You wrote the following in another thread:

Personally, now that I have done so much research on the ancients and uncovered all the evidence for the 2012 shift, I am kind of at a loss for words and unsure of what to do for the next two years.

Since you claim to have uncovered all of the evidence and have made no effort to post anything but hoaxes and misrepresentations it seems to imply that there is no evidence.

If there is any evidence to post why do you continue to post hoaxes?

im sure he meaned .. his personnal evidence
like me in my other thread
agreeing that the astronauts saw it right
that the moon have possibly huge alien bases
thats why they never went back
and that the moon landed mission was possibly faked for that reason
the faked moon mission plan were faked before they went into space
imagine the millions people watching tv .. saw what they saw
the transmission delay time helped to edit the real transmission

about the astronauts statements seeing huge menacing ships
our ex defence minister in canada confirmed it
now a Ex Lockheed CEO confirmed to

this is all evidence for me ..
confirming what i doubted for a long time ago
but generaly speaking they are still speculations

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I dont share truth with those working against the natural law. Take your hate elsewhere. This thread is for positive perspectives on 2012. GO AWAY!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

May I suggest the ignore feature? I know that the one that is bringing bad vibes to this thread is on ignore!

I think IF martial law ever happens, even the soldiers will realize they aren't doing anybody except those at the top any favors. I think the power of love will overcome them and that is how our revolution will start, with soldiers dropping their guns (or at least not pointing them at innocents/each other)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Great idea. I forgot there was an ignore function on the site. Farewell stereologist, you are now being ignored henceforth. May you find what you are seeking.

Done. Thanks Kyle

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join