It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: No fear, Just Love.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

edit on 9-9-2010 by rajaten because: IRRELEVANT

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You post a bunch of videos with 15 seconds reading content spread over 10 minutes of viewing.

Why don't you take the time to give a synopsis and then ask questions. To save everyone and me time watching these pathetic videos simply give the claim and the time in the video at which the relevant info is claimed.

I believe that posting videos with a comment is frowned upon at ATS.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

LOL He was doing so good until he stated that there are no such thing as female angels. If the Anunnaki are the bad guys, then I sure as hell will join their side. Humanity has done far more evil than what I have seen of the Anunnaki in tablets.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I wonder if planet X is coming so fast that our best astronomers can't see it coming. Do the inhabitants rape our women and alter our existence every 36,000 years as they pass by Earth?

A lot about this unseen planet seems to be hinged on these beings controlling our fate. There are thousands upon thousands of UFO sightings in our time. So "they" are already here!

Why wouldn't the havoc predicted for 2012 and or the coming of planet X already have taken place?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
this is the perfect exemple video for your thread

Baby monkey on a young wild boar's back

both adorable lol
i love animals

edit on 9/10/2010 by Ben81 because: 900 posts on ATS

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
reply to post by Antoniastar

You lost me there. I'm not into channeling or channeled info.

Anyways, I have to post in every 2012 thread, I can't help it.

OP/Raj:
I've felt I've been preparing my entire life for this. My story is somewhere in this section of the forums. I might find it and copy and paste it, but it isn't all that interesting for some

[edit on 20-8-2010 by sticky]

What I mean by channeling is turn on my radio and find some good static, then leave a message.

ha ha

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

I'd probably be on the side of the anunnaki.

Sorry tootse.....

Humanity has pissed me off too many times.

Come over to the dark side Luke

Oh you don't mean it do ya? I respect your space but c'mon you don't want to go with the Anunnaki, they're space pirates dude! Like Davey Jones, that kind of pirate. Mean and ugly.

Yes I understand, humans have pissed me off many times too. But please don't give up on us. Give us another chance, I know we'll get through this if we stick together.

We don't need the Anunnaki, they need us.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I left in a letter

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

The universal laws of mathematics are hard to refute! Good work toni the terrible.

Can you add a line to your chanelled message from me, "If you must come and shift everything around, then humanity requires that you make the first Saturday of every month free icecream day."

nom nom

The Universal Laws of Mathematics - how kool is that? Very.

Toni the Terrible. I like that. Can I use it please?

Certainly I will add your line to my channeled message. It's as good as done! You might just get your free ice-cream Saturday. I see no reason why not, but I'm just the messenger.

Tootles,

Toni

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You're more than welcome to use that

Found any cool links related to the 2012 shift for us toni?

Its been tough while you were away, defending against the disinfo. I think I need a holiday

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

hahaha

Humanity has done so much evil and it seems like the only way to have a good life is do something bad. Then can you have a good life and live your dream. Sh~~, I can walk in a room and someone can easily be pissed off at me or I offend them. I just deliver the truth and try to do good. But nobody listens and people just want to nitpick.

Something drastically good would have to happen in order to change my mind. something like a new 9/11 investigation or NASA comes out and says the moon landings were faked or JFK assassination finally revealed the truth. But I know it would never happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

How were you "defending against disinfo?" Is that what you call it when you post hoax videos?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

or NASA comes out and says the moon landings were faked

Now would you want NASA to lie after all of this time? You want to have NASA lie and put that putz in Australia out of a job? We need to have those hoaxers around to play games with the gullible. It has high entertainment value.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hi Stereo and rajaten
i have been caught to be a disinfo agent now

Did You Make The Shortlist?

how can that be
im like this kitten
full of love and light to give

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I certainly don't see you as the Al Sharpton type. That's a stinging commentary. Better luck next time.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Hi Rajaten,

Here I am and look what I brought with me...

"What do you think is going to happen on the 21st December, 2012 ?"

Basically, in my opinion, 21-21-2012, is about the occult keeping time. The "New World Order" or the "New Global Order" is right on schedule. Specifically December 12, 2012 is Winter Solstice and generally there will be something at and also around that time that will present itself as a common cause that will demand a global solution. The PTB have planned the final blow/s for world dominion for that date.

It is a time, a date, an appointment penned in for a global transformation, the birth (delivery) of a new world government, etc.

On January 29, 1991, former President George H. W. Bush said on CNN's "A New America?"...

"It's is a big idea, a new world order where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause."

Now, in the above context, the duality of the word 'big' lends a whole new meaning to: 1) The sun and 2) a certain brown dwarf [failed] star. It is not either/or, it is this and that.

All of us "twin sun" people don't need further explanation for the "dwarf" but what about the sun? What's it's significance to the occult? According to the video, "The 2012 NWO Agenda", the sun is one of a triad of celestial bodies that align to make a triangle. To quote the video...

"The occult trinity concept is their blueprint of architecture and ritual timekeeping. Occult symbolism is their language...and functions as their power tool of socialization and recognition. Make no mistake, globalism = world dominion."

"They are building Babylon - NWO timely sychronized with Venus in relation to our Earth and the Sun."

They, the global "elite", need the loyalty of those humans that are on Earth December 12, 2012.

They see themselves as the global solution, whatever that entails. To them, taking over Planet Earth is business as usual.

This video series (12 in all) is a bit lengthy but well worth the time invested. I don't know the author so I cannot validate the information contained within. I just know what resonates with my soul. You must decide what matches your own frequency/frequencies.

I don't think Nirbiru is the same thing as Herc. Nirbiru is designed to get us looking in another direction and to keep us occupied and distracted. Threads and other info that claim that there is no Nirbiru, etc. are designed to keep us interested in a fable.

Herc (Hercolulas), on the other hand, is the real deal and he is monsterous. Herc is and has been causing much havoc on to our planet in the form of earth changes and the also to the Milky Way and other planets and stars, like our own sun. Connect the dots for yourself if you don't believe me. As a matter of fact, I encourage it.

But don't worry, the big bad brown giant is not going to impact Earth or even swing by Earth. The planet will survive.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot to add parenthesis

edit on 14-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I left out a couple of words

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

go into the jarrah white thread on general conspiracies and you will see some good arguments. Radiation is the key.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

lol thats too funny.

Maybe you are! and you dont even know it!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I thought Herc referred to the same star as Nibiru...

Where is Hercolulas supposed to be located in contrast to nibiru?

I cant find much about it on the interwebz

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

That's right the putz's name is Jarrah White. Thanks for reminding me of his name.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join