It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Death.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

your preaching not because of the bible verse, but because you think anyone who doesn't see what you see has a problem.
you still haven't explained the difference, or what i'm supposed to see beyond, he's got reptilian eyes.
he has very dark eyes, that is all i see.
his eyes look normal for an arab or even and indian.
i just do not see it.
oh well, i gave it a shot.
good luck with this.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
That's bull [snip]!! you see it, I know you do. You might be one of them [snip] your just trying to redicule the whole thing here but it's not going to work someone will listen and people are going to start waking up to the BIG lie. There is 1 billion and 1/2 of you scum here on earth but your runing short on time and you know it. The bible was telling the truth all along and you highbreeds know this is truth, your just using the same tactics so people don't get to see my message here! we are invaded by these highbreeds all along since long time ago. That's wy they don't make ET presence public cause of this!!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

Mod Edit: Removed quote of post directly above. Removed profanity.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/8/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

That's bull [snip]!! you see it I know you do, you might be one of them #ers your just trying to redicule the whole thing here, there is 1 billion and 1/2 of you scum here on earth but your runing short on time and you know it.

ah, so the truth comes out. you are only looking for enemies, and are willing to classify a guy you've never met as one based only on the fact that we do not get each other.
people like you are dangerous in my world, i refuse to back down from threats. i also refuse to play the childish name calling game.
your last reply tells me everything i need to know.
thank you for showing your true self.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by rubbertramp]

Mod Edit: Removed compounded quote.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
is it safe to assume ones won the argument when the other side bails?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
PLEASE WATCH!! this is the actual movie of UFO Angels and Gods, please spread the word!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Moderators I'm still having the same problem with my videos can you please help?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
ok man so if you want people to believe,how do i see the difference? how do i know someone is a hibreed?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

And i was waiting for Dr.Francis B. Gross to show up on my screen(inside joke he's from the movie Faces of Death)

Seriously tho i'v seen some strange things in my life so i wouldn't dismiss what you're saying i'm not so sure 100 percent of it is right but i agree there's some truth there.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I discovered that not every body can see the slit in the eye of the hybrid, the hybrid is disign to be like that to hide their identity. My wife can't see it but my kids and I can so this is why some people don't agree with us and most people that argue they might be the hybrid them self or they cant see it.

You know that Alex Jones was talking about an alien invasion ( Project Blue Beam?) here on earth? well that the great "deception" thats Jesus in his second coming to earth, is Satan who wants to deceive people so they can unite the army of demons, hybrids and humans against Yesuah.

We need to wake up all those that can see the slit of the hybrid, immediately!! please.

Moderator please help me on the video people have the right to see this, why aren't you doing your jobs? sorry for the ranting is that I care.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm a follower of God, God is the truth, not men. Followers of men are not blind but dead.

Alex Jones is a wolves in sheep's skin, and you people are dancing with the wolves.

REPENT!!

"Divide and conquer" thats the goal!! it doesn't matter what party your from as long you have them divided and as long humans aren't in power in the white house. Put creatures like Ron Paul, Ran Paul and Sarah Palin and a good old wolf dress in sheep cloth like Alex Jones to keep the left and right in place, let them think they are fighting for something but in reality is all the same and will end the same, give them what they want to hear! and we will have what we want POWER!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't know you but something is going on in this web site, I've post these videos since yesterday and no moderator seems to give a rat ass about you or me as a member, even if I'm wrong thats not the right thing to do ATS.

Here are the links from You Tube thats the best I can do without the help of moderators of this page.

( MOVIE )
UFO Angels and God's 1

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Thank you for trying.
Thank you for getting in peoples faces, whether they like it or not, listen to you or not, and trying.
You've got a passionate strong opinion and you're not afraid to tell it.
You're not afraid to stand up for what you believe in and honestly we need a LOT MORE PEOPLE like YOU.
You've got fire and conviction and I'm sure you believe with all you're heart you've got the truth.
KEEP IT UP! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!
Just a word of caution, pace yourself a bit so you don't get worn out too quickly.

As for Alex.
I've listened to him enough now to form an opinion and that opinion isn't good.
I do believe he gets some good information out.
But I also believe there is a lot more to the whole 'creation ALex Jones' than we know.
What is it?
I'm not sure.
Do I trust him?
Not one bleedin' bit.

Also, feel free to U2U me if you'd like help embedding those videos.

peace

Added note - I really urge members to be patient and understanding. There's a really beautiful fire here so let's not try to put it out.
If nothing else, let's try to guide it.
I think you know what I'm sayin folks.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
your passionate just like me man,but you have to explain it more then that.
what splin in theyr eyes? tell me about the traits ke?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
rubbertramp I'm sorry, I take back what I said to you, I just didn't know that some people just can't see the slit in these new Nephilim eyes.

For those who can't see the slit I don't know what to tell you! and it makes me very angry cause I don't know how to help you to see these things, I will fined a way to do so but for those of you who can see it PLEASE I BEG YOU TO HELP ME WAKE UP OUR HUMAN BROTHERS AND SISTER they need to know and wake up from this.

Silo13 yes help me please I need as much help I could get, I'm doing this non stop only with a few hour of sleep, I don't care how long does it take me to wake people up, but I WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU!!

Jehovah is giving me strength and wisdom, God bless you all humans and God bless this planet because the end of day's ar not coming, THEY ARE HERE!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
UFO Angels and God 1

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
For this thread as well as your following contributiions, your have become one of the small set of people that can only be answered with this link:

www.youtube.com...-vid-title

Honestly, this is like only the 5th time that I post this video.

I remember years ago there was a hype among teens that there are videos that demonstrate "reptilians"... Remember those "confirmed reptilian" nonsense videos from like the very first years of the youtube era? It was a real hype until someone, eventually, brought up the issue of how uploading and rebroadcasting videos over the net actually works.

It's beyond foolish to post videos of conversion artifacts and then claim their proof of "other than humans". And it's totally lame to do this today like 10 years later that the cool kids on the block did so.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The same thing people said about David Ike, ask peoples now their opinion about David Ike? he has been saying this all along, I have my doubts about David being a member of the Iluminati as well, but yet I have done no research about him but I will and the same for Mark Dice, these are some of the people that I have my suspicions on. You are free to your own opinion and yes let God have mercy on your soul! take care man.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of post directly above.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
To the OP- a couple of things:
First- please calm down- ranting and name-calling are NOT the way to get people to listen to the point you are trying to make!
Secondly- For someone who claims to be a Christian and is talking about the Bible, you sure have a filthy mouth in my opinion.....
Thirdly- can you please post a link of Alex Jones stating he has been to Bohemian Grove "many, many times"? As far as I know (and I could be wrong), he says he was able to sneak in one time, the time that he took the video footage....

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm not here to convince you of anything I'm here to warned you about what is taking place right in our face with accurate research and studies, #1 I'm not a Christian I'm a truther of God Jehovah the only true God the "Alpha and the Omega" I have read the bible and study it from top to bottom, I research this for me and my famaly not for any body els. Is your job to do what you please with the info it's been handed to you and judge it at your will.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of post directly above.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join