It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel has 8 days to strike Iran'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It is never a shock. The misplayed, preordained military chess game these Governments play. How about a real surprise (LEARNING from HISTORY) instead of repeat occurrences and military tactics for once? "Instead of sacrificing your pawns, how about protecting them with advantage of gaining a lost piece once you've made it all the way across." Ok, so maybe what I say is confusing. But the way I see it, it's really no different than a fine game of chess. What is the one way to win without any sacrifice in the game? There is NO way once the game has STARTED (unless both sides agreeably, and peaceably disengage from the match). The fight will not be called in one, or few collaborative countries names (There will be no ONE winner this time around, and that is what's most dangerous). They're playing a whole new game with the same set of rules, something's got to be off about that right?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

Good point you brought up there.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I dont think Israel will strike at all...just my gut. I seriously think they have resolved themselves to the fact that Iran is going nuclear and they really dont want to try to stop it. If they dont strike before this saturday i dont think they will at all. No way they will hit a fueled reactor and i dont see them striking all the other facilities but leaving the reactor alone...that wont do them any good either.

I think its a no-go.

I agree. Israel are not going to strike Iran and cause the biggest conflagration the middle-east has ever known this Saturday... Sorry War mongerers!

Bushehr is just a power plant, not a uranium enrichment facility. Obama is letting Russia fuel up the reactor in support for stupid sanctions.

There will be very tight and strict monitoring of all activity by the IAEA, there will be close inspection to ensure Russia is receiving all the spent fuel rods once they are done with them.

Israel does not have the balls to strike Iran. They know they would be obliterated on all fronts within days, and they know the US will drag their feet in helping them out.

So guess what... This is finally coming to an end! Iran is to become a nuclear power in the middle-east for electricity purposes only, Israel will have to suck it up and get over it.

Hhahahaha in Israel's and US's faces! Looks like you won't be overthrowing the middle-east at all.

I really admire the Persians bravery, not once have they stood down to these war mongering bullies.

~Nomad.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Snarf

I think you'll find that was a miss interpretation. They want zionism wiped off the map not Israel. A bit like when America wanted Communism off the map, it didn't include wiping Russia of the map.

Dont be fooled by the msm about Iran. They havn't started a war in over 300 years, why would they start one now?

No offense but get real. Do you pay attention to Ahmadinejad? Let me see if I can find a few examples of him directly threatening Israel which can't be misinerperated.

“There is no doubt that the new wave (of attacks) in Palestine will wipe off this stigma (Israel) from the face of the Islamic world, ... The World without Zionism.”

“As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map,”

“Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury,”

"Israel is destined for destruction and will soon disappear"
Israel is "a contradiction to nature, we foresee its rapid disappearance and destruction."

"A new Middle East will prevail without the existence of Israel

"the most detested people in all humanity"....

"....the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew."

Oh wait... That last one was Hitler. But you would have thought it was him if I hadn't said anything. But that tells you something.

He has made it clear he hates jews and wants them dead. As well as anyone who recognizes Israel.

www.thinkexist.com

As far as Iran not starting wars in 300 years. Define war. Kidnapping and holding 66 us diplomats and citizens hostage? According to international law, that is an act of war, diplomats can not be held. Ahmadinejad was one of their captors. Does it matter they haven't successfully started a war in a long time? No. Their president has threatened to wipe out Israel and America. Did Reagan ever say he wanted to wipe the communists off the map? No Wipe communism off the map and spread democracy. There is a difference.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wow, People need to check their history a little; ie the 6 day war.
1 country against 3 countries, and the winner is. www.sixdaywar.org...
did someone else maybe threaten their entire existence??. Didn't work out for the big mouths did it. And who struck first. And in six days it was over. Is it kinda like 3-0 so far after all these years isn't it. Israel don't ever play to lose. Mister

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is all over the Alternate Media news..

[edit on 17-8-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
There seems to chatter in and out of the Pen as to "what if" during the strike they happen to kill Russian personal. Would that spark a strike response from Iran with the unofficial authorization of the russian military and secret service. Could this be exactly what the Pen was looking for and had been suggested behind doors as a possible exit to the idf and u.s. implications that seem to hamper its progress into the m.e. ?

That was my exact thought, its not like these guys are just gonna pull up in the truck drop in the rods and take off, there is right now, Russian Military Personel on the site and more to follow. If anything is stoping an attack I personaly think that is it, no matter how big and bad isreal is in its neighborhood, its not exactly the big kid in town, that would be the Soviets,err ahh Russia yeah Russia, that is why i dought it will happen, Isreal will probably do it covertly. If they kill Russian Military officers, hold on to your hat because its going to get very bumpy very fast.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I propose that this lunatic, john bolton, be wrapped up in his very own tin can and dropped from a very high altitude over one of Iran's nuclear sites.

He's proven himself to be a unmitigated war-monger, constantly calling for blind action - damn the repercussions.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
80% chances they will strike Iran in this 8 days
20% chances they will strike iran after the fuel rod are installed to do more damage to the region
but the risk of international condemnation will increase if they strike after
100% chances they will strike Iran ... like they did in Irak and Syria
the Israeli regime will not let Iran go away with nuclear tech
thats for sure

99.99% Israel is NOT gonna strike anybody !!!!

Wanna bet? Let's revisit this thread two months from now (on Oct 17th) and I'll betcha a bologna sandwich and a lime green jockstrap that no one will have struck anybody !!! If I'm wrong, I'll eat the jockstrap and wear the bologna sandwich to tea with the Queen.

All the Apocalyptic WWIII talk and saber rattling are simply the rantings of people who can't wait for the "THIS COULD BE IT !!!" event to unfold. (Not that I'm saying that it won't.)

If I had a nickle for every "THIS COULD BE IT !!!" article, thread. blog, post..etc., I'd be having lunch with Rupert Murd...uh...no,no...let's see...Oprah Winf...nah, let's not...um...Jed Clampett, Jethro & Granny...yeah, that's better.

Yes, I know Buddy & Irene are gone. (He says with tongue inserted firmly in cheek)

[edit on 17-8-2010 by lapi7]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

You got that right. The secondary media is all over it, and MSM is getting the sheeple ready with Bolton's comments for one of two outcomes.

1.War within 4 days as planned with Bolton's comments being used to start the countdown so to speak; Interesting side note, but could Bolton's comment of the nuclear refueling timeline for war be the worldwide message to all the players the timer has begun on WW3 with the attack on Iran. Kinda like when the stock market was dropping a 100 points a minute a few months ago as this was to be another sign from the Globalist controllers to the rest of the elite that the countdown has started for the impending economy crash. The elite love to send their messages in plain view for everyone to see.

2.No War Isreal and the US save face by showing domestic nuclear programs for energy in Iran are not an isssue, so the plant was not attacked; Not that this would be done out of kindness, but rather out of the sense of doom felt by the Powers to Be.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Krzyzmo]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA
Yes there is plenty of evidence. Do you know any Iranians? If so ask them. Most of them absolutely HATE their gov't. Look how they brutally killed people and stomped out the 'green revolution'.

The people of Iran are very much like us westerners. They don't want their woman to have to suffer to honor killings, public stonings for infidelity, be forced to where burqas etc. they want to live with certain freedoms, that you speak of, like we do.

as far as nuclear power, yes every country has the right to nuclear power. but when the leaders of certain countries speak of bringing about the 13th Iman and bringing about armageddon. Also speak of wiping Israel off the map, it concerns certain other countries because MAD goes out the door when your advesary is that radical.

and dont give me this 'mis translation bs', destroying Israel has been brought up many times in the past from these same mullahs and their puppets like Ahmadinejad.

when you are involved in international affairs and you see what really goes on behind the curtain, you'd be surprised how corrupt some of these regimes are! yes there is rampant corruption in our own gov't, but some other countries we can't hold a candle to in the corruption department.

when you start dealing with idiots like those in iran, idealism starts being replaced with practicalism.

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by insideNSA

Any evidence that the majority of Iranians hate the government?
And i can guarantee you that any attack on Iranian nuclear sites would unify the people against that aggressor. nuclear power is their right, the people know this and would not react kindly to a a foreign aggressor who has the gall to have illegal nuclear weapons yet preemptively strike their own country for having legal nuclear power.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Solomons]

im an iranian and your completetly wrong. Most of us iranians like our government for standing up to US and Israel. Sorry bud.

And you don't need to nukes to destroy israel.. The country is the size of rhode island, conventional missles will decimate their country and put their people in pain.

The powers in israel surely will know that their country will get obliterated if they attack iran. They are use to fighting against 13 year old's strapped with AKs. That's why they havent attacked and thats why they will never attack Iran, their people will go through a slaughter fest with accurate missles pounding their small country.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krzyzmo
reply to post by CanadianDream420

You got that right. The secondary media is all over it, and MSM is getting the sheeple ready with Bolton's comments for one of two outcomes.

2.No War Not that this would be done out of kindness, but rather out of the sense of doom felt by the Powers to Be.

Yep! Exactly! Perfect assessment Krzyzmo!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
UN's new motto:

Peace through war.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

iran is allready active in afghanistan , iraq and europe creating havoc and terror.. iran is financing and trying to bring in radical imams and building hate spreading mosques in Europe. mark my words when Iran is attacked doesnt matter preventive or reactionary iran has currently masses in Europe to counter attack by using terror cells made up by former republican gard whom are entering the EU by asyium procedures ( weak Eu law ).

Islam does not equal Iran, Iran is islamic, but there are dozens of other countries that are majority islamic.

There is a great possiblity that the new ( radical ?? ) mosque at ground zero will be finanaced by Iran even if it is covered.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you're kidding right?
Building a mosque two BLOCKS away from ground zero is irans plan to take over the world?
If thats true, does that mean christianity already took over the world since they have a church about two blocks away aswell?

Undermining nations law and governements is also an act of war and war like it is just like what the US has done in some nation trying regime change by covered operation using cia and spec ops.

I didn't know U.S law was global law.
Hm, that's news to me.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
oops

[edit on 17-8-2010 by 54v!0r531f]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Right, this is an urgent request to you experts here on ATS!

Does anybody have any links to webcams either in Israel or Iran?

Something we can watch in case this kicks off tonight.

I seriously doubt CNN / Fox will be on the scene like they were in Iraq during the Shock & Awe campaign.

So webcam links please, anybody?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I have seen someone post what your after before, but I don't know where to find them!

Oh well, there isn't going to be any bombing anyway

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
LMAO!! So now if the Us and Israel DONT attack, its because of the sense of doom from the powers that be? But on here for the last 5 years it was TPTB who wanted this supposed "war"?

Also just because this is being reported in the alternative news and just because Bolton keeps clamoring for an attack does NOT mean its going to happen. Im pretty sure the leaders of the US, Israel and others are listening to Bolton and saying "STFU-you dont make our polocies".

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Not likely. Israel is owned by the US. Until the US has the economic security to launch an assault, you can take any military actions off the grid.

Of course, you could just as easily send in ground forces, take out the rods, and blow the place up after. All within something like 6 hours of an operation maybe.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join