It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel has 8 days to strike Iran'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

'Israel has 8 days to strike Iran'

www.jpost.com

Former US envoy to the UN John Bolton said Monday that if Israel wants to prevent Iran from acquiring a working nuclear plant, then a military strike must be launched against the Bushehr nuclear power facility within the next eight days. The comments were made in an interview with the Fox Business Network.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well, looks like the talking is over, either Israel attack now or never, if they leave it it will simply be too dangerous for even Israel as all the Radiation will fly into the atmosphere.

Personally, i do not think Israel will attack, as said in the video in the source they have had plenty of time so why wait until the last minuite?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
80% chances they will strike Iran in this 8 days
20% chances they will strike iran after the fuel rod are installed to do more damage to the region
but the risk of international condemnation will increase if they strike after
100% chances they will strike Iran ... like they did in Irak and Syria
the Israeli regime will not let Iran go away with nuclear tech
thats for sure

from my part i think they will strike before the fuel rod are in place
for many logic reasons .... of course i dont support any war of aggresion against any countries ... but Israel logic is like the devil logic

WW3 is coming
once the strikes start ... the world will fall down like dominos
all because of the Israeli regime

since they want the holy land for themself when the Christ make is second return... they think he will grant them powers

Zionist = Evil entity
this regime should be wipe out (replaced) asap before they burn the world to ash's with USA nukes

S&F

[edit on 8/17/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This is an old article. Bolton said this last week as evidenced by the fatc that today is the 17th and the reactor will be fueled on the 21st. Israel only has 4 days to attack-if that. I love how the MSM keeps releasing the Bolton article every day saying there is 8 days left LOL when there isnt.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Israel has 8 days to strike Iran, and an eternity to not strike Iran and find some kind of peaceful way to coexist in the region.

A simple choice.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The bushehr nuclear reactor is not a major target. if israel doesnt strike it now then it never will. it doesnt matter to them, they want to strike all the other reactors and laboratories and disable or stall irans nuclear program for a few years...

if the bushehr doesnt get hit now then its safe...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The reactor will be fueled this coming Saturday. Israel does not have 8 days.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

youre right its 4 days not 8 .. this is old news

do you think they will strike before the 21 of august ?
of after this date ... or simply never

i would prefer no strikes at all but im not in their mad heads

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Israel will do nothing.
Didn't Obama threaten Iran to halt or else?
It is all just a game...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by princeofpeace

youre right its 4 days not 8 .. this is old news

do you think they will strike before the 21 of august ?
of after this date ... or simply never

i would prefer no strikes at all but im not in their mad heads

I think they will strike after not only because its too soon, but because its the muslim month of ramadan. i cant comprehend what will happen in the whole world when iran gets attacked during ramadan!! people and mainly Muslims will protest everywhere..

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I dont think Israel will strike at all...just my gut. I seriously think they have resolved themselves to the fact that Iran is going nuclear and they really dont want to try to stop it. If they dont strike before this saturday i dont think they will at all. No way they will hit a fueled reactor and i dont see them striking all the other facilities but leaving the reactor alone...that wont do them any good either.

I think its a no-go.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Sorry but Israel is not,nor will it ever, be in the business of peace. War is the most profitable thing in the world so why prevent one?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Israel has 8 days to strike Iran, and an eternity to not strike Iran and find some kind of peaceful way to coexist in the region.

Yeah, a very short lived eternity if IRan gets ahold of a nuclear weapon and then uses int he way that they have ALREADY SAID THEY WOULD, and wipe israel off the face of the planet.

Thats not someone you try to negotiate with.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

Yeah, a very short lived eternity if IRan gets ahold of a nuclear weapon and then uses int he way that they have ALREADY SAID THEY WOULD, and wipe israel off the face of the planet.

Thats not someone you try to negotiate with.
Do you really believe that there isn't an inside source there keeping a real perspective on things?

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I think you'll find that was a miss interpretation. They want zionism wiped off the map not Israel. A bit like when America wanted Communism off the map, it didn't include wiping Russia of the map.

Dont be fooled by the msm about Iran. They havn't started a war in over 300 years, why would they start one now?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i dont recall ever hearing or seeing so much from former officials-here's an idea-
what do the current people in the position think? last week we got to hear from a former vice president daughter? and one of the worst in history? bolton was a belligerentputz as well. who else can we dig up - gingrich..what relevance can he possibly have?
the republicans are so lacking in an leadership. so devoid of any positive message-
and so eager to wage war it's sick.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Snarf has already been corrected on that quote, he/she is just one of those types of people...in one ear and out the other...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So, we have 8 days left. What are you going to do about it?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Don't you mean in one deaf ear and out the propaganda mouth?

Here is my interpretation of the problem.

Oh noes, a country that has not started a war in how many years?

Oh noes, a country that is being surrounded by the MIC.

Oh noes, a country that is sovereign does not want to play ball with TPTB.

Oh noes, a country that wants nuclear power so they DO NOT have to be controlled by petrol dollars.

Oh noes, a country wants a nuclear weapon, let me see who appointed the rest of us their ruler?

Oh noes, they are in the way of One World government.

The instant that all other countries get rid of their nuclear plants and enrichment facilities, they may actually have something to say.

Let me see, how does the saying go, oh yeah-do as I say, not as I do.

The war drums are beating now.

False flag in ...........3.............2...............1?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
4 days left. The 21st is this coming Saturday. Nothing will happen.

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip
So, we have 8 days left. What are you going to do about it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join