It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel has 8 days to strike Iran'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well let's just consider the following article:

aljazeera.com...

Iran is a powerful country with over 70 million people, and one of the world’s largest producers of oil and gas. It oversees the Straight of Hormuz, which is a transit way for 40% of the world’s oil flow, and within striking distance from 45% of the world proven oil reserves.
The consequences are dire. The military attack will instigate islands of instability throughout the region, from Afghanistan to Lebanon; it will jeopardize world’s oil supply and threaten the global economic recovery; it will destabilize relations among world major powers and increase the likelihood of an all-out war with Israel.

Indeed, no rational whatsoever can justify “the strike option,” except lunacy.

I tend to agree. Because of all the oil and oil supply involved, I'm sure there's a lot of Russian and Chinese watching intently. I doubt they would hesitate to intervene should their own interests be at risk.

China's active army of 2,2 million people is scary. Though our immediate concerns are:

What is Israel going to do?

I'm starting to think they wont do anything. If they did, it really would be lunacy.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Um. dude, The Palestians had their Country robbed from them. They were driven away by Jewish Europeans who wanted the land because some paper book says "the great creator" gave it to them.

Dont ignore that. Does not mean the Palestians need to kill Israelis, but dont play that stupid cheat card called Israelis are protecting themselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Bolton claims Israel has only 3 days to strike Bushehr plant.

Wow - Lost a few days already!

source

peace

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

At the end of the day, nobody but the dark profiteers of war wish for any more conflict.

Well said.. Well said indeed

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

And Oh noes, they have a lot of oil.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
IMO Bolton is a really nasty piece of work.

Second line: IMO Bolton is a really nasty piece of work.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
How? All anyone had to do was the math. Today is the 17th...the reactor goes online on the 21st. How did anyone get 8 days from that?

Originally posted by silo13

Bolton claims Israel has only 3 days to strike Bushehr plant.

Wow - Lost a few days already!

source

peace

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Some silly reporter at the JPost. Eciting and fact checking is out the window anymore. We see that daily.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Why would Israel attack Iran when they and the rest of the world expect it?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So we're left with a dilemma. Do i believe what media tells me, or do I believe what YOU tell me?

Well, since YOU nor MYSELF have EVER been to Iran and listened to this whack-o speak, im going to go with the people who ARE there and HAVE been there, im also going to go off the VIDEOS i've seen of this guy making himself out to be some sort of hero talking about the end of the united states and Israel.

Well thats why its main stream, they are in those positions of "expertise" so to speak, this is also what makes them so capable of lying and getting away with it. People like you will always take their word over others because your assuming they aren't pushing an agenda/perspective on you.

You do realise most all the forms of entertainment and media are in one way or another controlled, monitored, or owned by "jews" dont you? Kind of a conflict of interest there no?

It's hilarious that the lot of you expect anyone with a brain stem to believe YOU, simply because you're not MSM.

Funny thing about MSM...you all hate MSM when they disagree with your tinfoil hat philosophies....but love to praise them with worship when they pick up on one of your paranoid ideals.

I believe they are pushing an agenda on me and sometimes its conviently true and they report the truth, other times they have to lie or avoid reporting the truth to continue pushing that same agenda.

Truth over time = trust, so in order to decieve people you need to tell the truth at least some of the time. The best way to decieve someone is mix truth in the lie somewhere so when it is researched you will have at least something hold together.

Also as far as the tin-foil hat wearing paranoid comment I find rather ironic as that is exactly what people who think Iran is going to build nukes and blow Israel off the face of the earth ARE, paranoid except they have traded their tin foil hats for radioactive suits. Ive seen more war and conflict come the countries that are paranoid than from those they are paranoid OF!

US. set the context for preemptive war in iraq, looks like Israel will use that same precedence to justify attacking a country that might possibly attack them because of words. Keep in mind things can be missinterpreted or missunderstood and well attacking a sovereign nation because of what they said would be kind of a huge mistake if it turned out to just be a missunderstanding.

But, in the end, you're still correct. I dont' know for 100% certainty that he said the things that the MSM says he said.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I can't wait to watch these guys get bombed into the stone age

The iranians are good people, but they absolutely HATE the mullahs and their gov't. They are pro-western.

Hopefully the Israeli's bomb the reactor and every location where a mullah might be located. decapitate those idiots and let the iranian people free!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Above Top Secret where FUD has a home. tm

The Bushehr plant is a soft water reactor.

You cannot make fissile material from a soft water reactor.

The Russians will be loading and removing all nuclear materials from the site, overseen by the Atomic Energy Commission. The Iranians will never touch the stuff.

So no Israel will not attack the site in three days or 8 days. In fact they will leave it the hell alone.

This reactor will however put a huge damper on their cause to attack Iran's others sites politically. If Iran can show it is using nuclear power for peaceful means than it makes Israel's argument much harder to the world.

Moreover I am sick to death of hearing they don't need nuclear reactors because they have loads of oil. Yes they have oil but little no processing capability. That is why they have to buy the oil off the market like everyone else.

So please stop with this war mongering garbage and holy crap do the tiniest amount of research.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by AllexxisF1]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

ok maybe the special power part i have exagerate it a little bit lol
but they do wait for the return of Jesus
his second coming .. i have spoke to many jew
and i had a long conversation/debate with a writer/admin of
rapturereadydotcom

and for what i have see so far .. i have connected a lot of dot
why they want to control the ME .. all the wars and futur war(Iran)
just before 2012 ... there is no coincidence there
they want the total control of the ME (holy land)
they are ready to go start a world war ...

they are hiding something thats for sure
they hope that Jesus will grant them something
and they dont want to share it with the arabs ...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Exactly....plus its much cheaper to build nuclear power plants than it is to make oil refineries for gasoline.

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
Above Top Secret where FUD has a home. tm

The Bushehr plant is soft water reactor.

You cannot make fissile material from a soft water reactor.

The Russians will be loading and removing all nuclear materials from the site, overseen by the Atomic Energy Commission. The Iranians will never touch the stuff.

So no Israel will not attack the site in three days or 8 days. In fact they will leave it the hell alone.

This reactor will however put a huge damper on their cause to attack Iran's others sites politically. If Iran can show it is using nuclear power for peaceful means than it makes Israel's argument much harder to the world.

Moreover I am sick to death of hearing they don't need nuclear reactors because they have loads of oil. Yes they have oil but little no processing capability. That is why they have to buy the oil off the market like everyone else.

So please stop with this war mongering garbage and holy crap do the tiniest amount of research.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Tell that to the MSM

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Another recent story on this issue...
Along these lines...'Israel set to hit Iran's N-sites within a year'

And, again, Bolton is aligned with the PNAC/neocon/Zionists, who want the Middle East controlled for its oil/water/natural gas pipelines and chokepoints. The current administration is more aligned with the CFR, who wants us out of the Middle East and not further embroiled in wars there, which Israel could well pull us into by going rogue and striking the Iranian nuke sites and then other things happened in which the US would have to act defensively.

Most expert strategists predict that if Israel goes into Iran, they will also take out the infrastructure as they did in Lebanon. The Syrian strike was always a little questionable from what I've read. Nuke site strikes?

Iran is actually making some unlikely friends in the Middle East....other Arab nations who actually don't think it would be a bad idea for Iran to have nukes. Man, that would piss Israel off if finally those nations united behind Iran. India to is getting more and more involved and vocal with and about Iran and the sanctions (link andlink) and even met with Iran to try to see what could be done to fix Afghanistan.

I think the US and Israel starting to lean on Syria about nukes (link) in the same waythey leaned on Iran and now are even leaning on Jordan!!! (link) is annoying some people.

If you missed this thread, The Enemy of My Enemy, it's worth a read.

Also, what goes along with my theory about the CFR wanting us out of the ME because it's going to kill the US both morally and economically and now having the balance of power with their dude inoffice is the WikiLeaks "help" and hand-offishness approach to that whole mess by the administration.

No question in my mind Israel would go rogue though and could possibly trigger disaster.

This is a good read too if you haven't already seen it:

Preparing for World War III, Targeting Iran

Towards a World War III Scenario? The Role of Israel in Triggering an Attack on Iran

I think there might be a part three coming too. This one isn't bad either...again from Global Research.

Israel’s Insane War on Iran Must Be Prevented

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There seems to chatter in and out of the Pen as to "what if" during the strike they happen to kill Russian personal. Would that spark a strike response from Iran with the unofficial authorization of the russian military and secret service. Could this be exactly what the Pen was looking for and had been suggested behind doors as a possible exit to the idf and u.s. implications that seem to hamper its progress into the m.e. ?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

Any evidence that the majority of Iranians hate the government?
And i can guarantee you that any attack on Iranian nuclear sites would unify the people against that aggressor. nuclear power is their right, the people know this and would not react kindly to a a foreign aggressor who has the gall to have illegal nuclear weapons yet preemptively strike their own country for having legal nuclear power.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Israel has 8 days to strike Iran, and an eternity to not strike Iran and find some kind of peaceful way to coexist in the region.

A simple choice.

yeah but does the government think like that? nope

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join