It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel has 8 days to strike Iran'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Odd...even Mr-Lizard sent me a u2u claiming im taking this out of context (even though his u2u was one of the most childish things i've ever read)

however, there's still plenty of proof to prove you wrong

here's a few snippets

So we're left with a dilemma. Do i believe what media tells me, or do I believe what YOU tell me?

Well, since YOU nor MYSELF have EVER been to Iran and listened to this whack-o speak, im going to go with the people who ARE there and HAVE been there, im also going to go off the VIDEOS i've seen of this guy making himself out to be some sort of hero talking about the end of the united states and Israel.

It's hilarious that the lot of you expect anyone with a brain stem to believe YOU, simply because you're not MSM.

Funny thing about MSM...you all hate MSM when they disagree with your tinfoil hat philosophies....but love to praise them with worship when they pick up on one of your paranoid ideals.

But, in the end, you're still correct. I dont' know for 100% certainty that he said the things that the MSM says he said.

But you don't know with 100% certainty that he DIDNT.

Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip
So, we have 8 days left. What are you going to do about it?

I think if something happens I will go to the dollar store and get a daily journal. Then I will make a daily log of my impressions. Kinda a keepsake.

If nothing happens I will continue as usual.

As a member of the little people I have nothing to lose other than my life in the case of a conflagration.

Anyhow, if you see a bright flash in the sky, don't look at it.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

and lets not forget

But yeah, you're all correct, he's NOT a whacko who is hellbent on destruction.

He's a genius to have tricked you into believing he's not, while he plots to destroy Israel, like he said he would.

I honestly dont' care if you believe it or not...they're his words, right there, in the flesh.

Deny Ignorance, indeed, Mr-Lizard....Deny Ignorance Indeed

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylde99

Well, looks like the talking is over, either Israel attack now or never, if they leave it it will simply be too dangerous for even Israel as all the Radiation will fly into the atmosphere.

Personally, i do not think Israel will attack, as said in the video in the source they have had plenty of time so why wait until the last minuite?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

lets hope never. all this talk. the drumbeats of war. recently there was someone who wanted to put in the draft again and they shown a bill in congress. perhaps this was all planned out.

perhaps the drumbeats for a 3rd world war will beat

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Nothing will happen.

Yeah I know that. Nothing ever does, its the same old fearmongering. But what gets me is that these people spreading this fear are still spending time discussing all this on the internet. Surely they would have much more important tasks at hand - such as ATTEMPTING TO STOP THE WAR?

If they believe this then they should be doing something about it! And shame on them for doing dirty work on behalf of TPTB

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Indeed death to israel. more and more people are asking for the destruction of isreal, especially after 9/11. hell even the JEWS themselves call for the destruction of israel.

edit to add:

israel doesnt even have international borders, why?? becuase they plan to expand... greater israel extends all the way to the euphrates!!

[edit on 17/8/2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

It is a well known mistranslation, which you have been corrected on numerous times...but hey, look at the quote in farsi, the word rezhim-e appears in it...that means regime, now try and fit regime in to "wipe Israel off the map"

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I'm no fan of Israel, but the only way the middle east will see peace is if Israel packs up and leaves the middle east for good.

And do you think that will really happen?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by Snarf

Indeed death to israel. more and more people are asking for the destruction of isreal, especially after 9/11. hell even the JEWS themselves call for the destruction of israel.

could i get some proof of that?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Not that I want war, I dont, but I don't think the Israelis have the um.. gonads.. to attack Iran. It will be the beginning of the end for their country if they do.

All this talk of war is just nonsense. I don't "see" it happening. Then again I live in a country that has larger national parks than the whole country of Israel.

I will start a new trend. I will call it Palestine from now on, like on the old Risk Board. There is no Israel, just a nation of ignorant "chosen" ones

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Le Colonel]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by X9ballX

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by Snarf

could i get some proof of that?

Jews against zionist occupation of israel
jews against israel

Let it be known that:

The State of "Israel" does not represent the voice of Judaism and/or the Jewish people. The Torah clearly forbids the formation of a State, for the Jewish people, in their time of exile.

The Torah forbids stealing land, subjugating and oppressing a people etc.

The root cause of the endless bloodshed and suffering in the Holy Land is Zionism and the State of "Israel".

The root cause for the continual rise of worldwide anti-Semitism is Zionism and the State of "Israel".

The Jewish people have been living in Muslim countries, including Palestine, in peace and harmony with their Arab neighbors, until the advent of Zionism.

True to the above and for many other reasons, the rabbinic authorities universally, have vehemently opposed the State of "Israel" since the time of its inception.

Consequently, Sharon has no legitimacy to be the representative of the Jewish people.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm shocked how this thread has gone!!

For goodness sake, Israel are by no means innocent but they have a right to life in their own country and they have a right to defend themselves, if that means preventative measures then that is the way it should be.

We should not be misled in to thinking Israel’s actions are overly harsh, Israel’s actions have to be grave because the threat and danger they face is just as grave.

You don't walk away from a bully, you punch him on the nose and let him know you are not going to be pushed around!!!

Iran is the aggressor; it has made it very clear what it wants to do if it should obtain nuclear weapons.

In my opinion the world has all gone soft.
I say make first strike now and strike HARD, or be on the wrong foot for the start of the war!!

Korg.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
I'm shocked how this thread has gone!!

For goodness sake, Israel are by no means innocent but they have a right to life in their own country and they have a right to defend themselves, if that means preventative measures then that is the way it should be.

We should not be misled in to thinking Israel’s actions are overly harsh, Israel’s actions have to be grave because the threat and danger they face is just as grave.

You don't walk away from a bully, you punch him on the nose and let him know you are not going to be pushed around!!!

Iran is the aggressor; it has made it very clear what it wants to do if it should obtain nuclear weapons.

In my opinion the world has all gone soft.
I say make first strike now and strike HARD, or be on the wrong foot for the start of the war!!

Korg.

I have yet to see any evidence of Iran being the aggressor. There is more evidence of the Genocide of the Palestians than there is evidence of Iran being an Aggressor. You dont know your history.

And the palestians ALSO have the right to their own country, oh wait, it was robbed from them!

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Le Colonel]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Show me how Iran is the aggressor in this situation or a threat to Israel please, and show me where a) Iran is building nukes and b) What they have said in regards to using nukes.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Israel has 8 days to strike Iran, and an eternity to not strike Iran and find some kind of peaceful way to coexist in the region.

A simple choice.

I'll drink to that!

8 days? I don't see it happening TBH, there is too much attention on the site, Israel usually likes to go in via the back door. (Stifled chuckle)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My biggest concern is how people are just sitting idly by debating whether they will attack or not...

how about some public pressure on the u.s government who funds Israel that we DO NOT want any attacks against Iran.

do you think china or russia, who are dealing with floods and fires would even hesitate a second to condemn any attack on iran...

This is not a computer game, however, Fallout 3 comes to mind if Israel ever attacks Iran.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Once the reactor is filled on the 21st they do not turn it on right then and there
they would probably wait a day or two 22-23 to turn that puppy on. So yes, the 8 day timetable still stands.
Actually 7 days, since this quote is from yesterday. We will just have to wait and see.

If it they were to attack, i would say they would do it once the shipment has been delivered to the site and before the reactor has been fueled.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by TwoTechnics]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel

I have yet to see any evidence of Iran being the aggressor. There is more evidence of the Genocide of the Palestians than there is evidence of Iran being an Aggressor. You dont know your history.

As shown earlier...

Also where have you been these last 25 years... Israel’s stance on Palestine is a forced one because of all the killing...

This from just 5 years ago was a campaign that now is not so common due to the harsher stance on the Gaza Strip... Release the grip on Gaza and you will have the same thing happening again... (I couldn't fit all the data in so please feel free to visit the link for the full story!!)

25 February: Four people are killed and at least 30 people are injured in a bomb blast outside a night club in Tel Aviv, weeks after Israeli and Palestinian leaders declare a truce.

1 November: A teenage suicide bomber kills at least three people in the crowded Carmel market in Tel Aviv.

31 August: At least 16 people are killed and dozens are injured in two near-simultaneous suicide bombings on two buses in the southern city of Beersheba.

11 July: One person is killed and 21 are wounded by a bomb packed with metal bolts, which explodes near a bus stop in Tel Aviv.

14 March: A double suicide bombing kills 10 Israelis in the port of Ashdod on the Mediterranean coast.

22 February: A Palestinian suicide bomber kills eight people and injures dozens in an attack on an Israeli bus in Jerusalem.

29 January: A suicide bomber kills 11 people and injures around 50 on a bus in Jerusalem.

14 January: Hamas female suicide bomber kills four Israelis on the border with Gaza and injures seven.

4 October: A suicide bomber blows herself up in a packed Haifa restaurant, killing at least 19 people including three children.

9 September: Two separate suicide attacks leave at least 15 people dead and scores wounded in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. In the first attack, at least eight people were killed - including the bomber - at the entrance to the Tzrifin Israeli Defence Force base, near Tel Aviv. Hours later, a bomb attack outside a popular cafe in west Jerusalem left at least seven dead.

19 August: A suicide bomber wrecks a bus in Jerusalem, killing at least 20 people and injuring up to 100 others, in a serious blow to peace efforts. Hours later, Israel halts the handover of West Bank towns and cuts off contacts with Palestinians officials.

12 August: At least four people are killed and dozens injured in two suicide attacks by Palestinian bombers in Israel and the West Bank. In the first attack, an explosion rips through a shopping centre in the central Israeli town of Rosh Haayin near Tel Aviv, killing two people and injuring at least 10 others. Shortly afterwards, another suicide bomber blows himself up among a group of Israeli soldiers at a bus stop outside the Jewish settlement of Ariel, in the West Bank.

19 June: A suicide bomber kills himself and an Israeli man, owner of a grocery shop in Sde Trumot, a small village a few kilometres from the West Bank in northern Israel.

11 June: Sixteen people are killed in a bus bomb in Jerusalem, in the first suicide attack since US President Bush's peace summit a week before. It follows an Israeli air strike on

10 June aimed at killing Hamas leader Abdel-Aziz al-Rantissi in Gaza. Within an hour of the bus attack, Israeli helicopters launch another attack in Gaza, killing several people, reportedly including a top militant.

19 May: At least three people are killed and 18 injured in a suicide attack on a shopping mall in the northern Israeli town of Afula. The bomber is reported to have been a woman. Earlier, three Israeli soldiers in the Gaza Strip are injured when a suicide bomber riding a bicycle detonate explosives strapped to his body.

18 May: Seven people are killed when a suicide bomber blows himself up on board a bus in northern Jerusalem. A second attacker kills himself minutes later as emergency crews arrive but no-one else is seriously hurt. The blasts come hours after Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon held the first talks with his Palestinian counterpart, Mahmoud Abbas, better known as Abu Mazen.

17 May: A Palestinian suicide bomber disguised as a religious Jew kills an Israeli man and his pregnant wife in the West Bank town of Hebron. An injured man is carried from the scene of the Tel Aviv cafe blast An attacker targeted a popular nightspot in Tel Aviv

30 April: A suicide bomber attacks a popular cafe in Tel Aviv, just hours after a new Palestinian cabinet wins approval under Abu Mazen who has pledged to crack down on militants. At least four people including the bomber are killed and dozens more injured.

24 April: An Israeli security guard is killed as he confronts a Palestinian suicide bomber outside a railway station in the town of Kfar Saba. 5 March: A powerful bomb blast ripped through a bus in the northern Israeli city of Haifa, killing at least 15 people. About 40 people were wounded, some of them seriously, in the explosion.

5 January: At least 23 people are killed and 100 wounded when two suicide attackers set off charges in crowded, parallel and adjacent streets during rush hour in Tel Aviv, echoing an attack in July 2001.

21 November: A suicide bomber blows himself up on a packed rush-hour bus in west Jerusalem, killing 11 passengers and injuring scores more.

21 October:A suicide bomber drives a jeep packed with explosives into a bus near Pardes Hanna, killing at least 14 people, as well as the bomber.

10 October: A suicide bomber kills himself and a woman in an attack on a bus stop near Tel Aviv.

19 September: A suicide attack on a bus in Tel Aviv kills five and injures more than 50. A sixth victim - a medical student from Scotland - dies from his injuries the following day.

18 September: A six-week lull in suicide bombings comes to an end, when an Islamic Jihad militant kills himself and an Israeli policeman in the north of the country.

4 August: At least 10 Israelis are killed in a series of violent incidents, including a suicide bomb attack on a bus near the northern town of Safad.

31 July: A bomb in the students' cafeteria at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem kills seven - five of them Americans - and wounds more than 80.

30 July: A suicide bomber kills himself and wounds several Israelis in a fast-food store in Jerusalem.

17 July: A double suicide bomb attack near the old Tel Aviv bus station leaves five dead, including the two bombers, and injures about 40.

19 June: Eight people die including the bomber and 35 are injured in a suicide attack at a bus stop in the French Hill neighbourhood of East Jerusalem.

18 June: A suicide bomber kills himself and 19 civilians in a bomb attack on a bus in southern Jerusalem.

5 June: At least 14 are people killed in an attack on a bus at Megiddo junction, near the border with the West Bank. A suspected suicide attacker is believed to have driven up in a car behind the bus and detonated a bomb.

19 May: Three Israelis killed and nearly 30 injured when suicide bomber disguised in Israeli army uniform blows himself up at market in Netanya.

7 May: Suicide bomber attacks social club in the town of Rishon Letzion, killing 16 people and injuring more than 50. The attack was claimed by the armed wing of Hamas.

Much more at the source Israel's history of bomb blasts

Isreal is a sovereign country... those that keep saying the land is stolen are 1. living in the past 2. Not looking at the bigger picture.

Korg.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
They dont have to "turn it on". You do realize the fuel itself is already radiaoctive...it only needs to be somewhere in the building when it gets bombed to disperse radiation into the atmosphere from the ensuing dust cloud. The reactor does NOT need to be "turned on" for this to happen.

Originally posted by TwoTechnics
Once the reactor is filled on the 21st they do not turn it on right then and there
they would probably wait a day or two 22-23 to turn that puppy on. So yes, the 8 day timetable still stands.
Actually 7 days, since this quote is from yesterday. We will just have to wait and see.

If it they were to attack, i would say they would do it once the shipment has been delivered to the site and before the reactor has been fueled.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by TwoTechnics]

[edit on 17-8-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
God, this story reminds me just how much I despise John Bolton. The guy is just a war mongering lunatic. All war all the time seems to be what he's after.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join