It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's how disclosure will happen...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
By no means will you wake up one morning to an announcement out of nowhere that aliens exist, they've been visiting our planet, and our own governments have been purposefully keeping it all from us.

It will happen very slowly and through the media (it's already happening if you pay close enough attention), officially "discovered" by our mainstream scientific community.

Did you actually think the people who have been keeping the secret hidden from us all this time were going to just stand up at a podium and admit the truth? lol... of course not, it's already planned... it will seem as if mainstream science was first to "discover" life on another planet somewhere and then everything will go from there.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Already thought this myself. I believe it might start with the exploration of Phobos

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

You're not really telling us anything...

Why bother starting a thread with nothing to offer??

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

You're not really telling us anything...

Why bother starting a thread with nothing to offer??

There are many people who actually believe Barack Obama will give a press conference one day and that is how disclosure will happen.

This thread is to tell those people to wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I thought noticed it happening. There's actually a bit to offer from this thread, I mean, you're giving us the idea that disclosure is already happening. For instance, this could work as a collaborative database for all possible examples of "bits for disclosure". Kind of like Stephen Hawking making the statement that aliens definitely exist (I think that's what he said, or it was close to that).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by philosearcher

Exactly. If you have been paying close enough attention over the last few months you would recall all kinds of various articles and discoveries regarding this subject.

Edit to add: I just noticed there's even a new one on this forum today, titled "Chances that we'll find ET are pretty good."

It's been planned this way. Discovering life on nearby planets is inevitable... think about it... and right about now is when our civilization would actually really start discovering things in space on our own.

So what do the elite pricks who have withheld this information from us do? They simply sit back and allow it to happen, rather than having to admit to their deceitful betrayal of humanity.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Diplomat]

link   

There is NO way that they can have a regular discussion about these things. If we understood how almost every other country has come to the realization of other beings then maybe we wouldn't be do dense about it.

IMO we should also look outside our own MSM and see that we are wayyyy behind as far as disclosure goes.

link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Glass houses mate, lol.

OP, Iv`e been wondering similar things, though I admit I`m on the fence about disclosure.

For me the bottom line is, if a government steps forward to say humanity is in contact with an ET race, then it will be either lies, or the outcome will not be good for us.

History shows that governments aren`t really in the business of looking out for it`s people`s best interests, nor are governments in the habit of telling truths, so why should it be true if they tell us there are aliens.

No, I won`t believe any disclosure, nor will I believe my eyes if I see spaceships, I will maybe believe it if I were to get taken to another planet, but I would never voluntarily go to another planet, so basically, if they want to convince me they are from space, they have their work cut out for them.

If disclosure happens, I urge everyone not to just accept it as truth because of how incredible it seems, governments always peddle lies, so remember this.

link   
reply to post by philosearcher

Some believe disclosure is being done through movies...

If thats the case, they are doing it very flippin slowly..

Close Encounters was released like 20 years ago...

I for one will not be holding my breath waiting..

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Only the Government really knows how they are going to bring about disclosure. That is IF they are planning too.

OP's opinion seems like the most logical method of doing it though.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Whether or not they come as one or as a group, I hope they do it soon, I know that the US doesn't want to be the last one on the list, and if they are, they will have show proof.

As far as proof in the media and movies, t.v, etc., there has been more than enough clues for the asleep, so hopefully were not waiting for them.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

So NASA will tell us they found microscopic evidence of a past life on Mars.

Then Obama will hold a press conference and say,

'Guess what guys. Ya know them microscopic DNA samples we found on Mars, well some are still alive and have built great big spaceships. And BTW, we have known about this for 55 years and have technology you wouldn't believe..In fact we could of solved all the planets energy problems but we thought, f it..We can make all the money ourselves instead. But now we have decided to tell you all because ??????? "

Anyone care to finish off ???

[edit on 17-8-2010 by CynicalM]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I agree with the OP. Giving it to us in our face leads to all kinds of complications like incriminating themselves TPTB, they don't want to get their hands dirty. There would be potential court martial's and charges filed over the handling of such a cover up. It is inconvenient for them to just say they have been lying... this created distrust and would lead to a backlash of sorts. They are basically draining the pool slowly, a very dirty pool. Still we wont get the whole bag of tricks they have been keeping to themselves. But the media has been getting bombarded with UFO subjects and taking it seriously when just a few years ago the news anchor would roll his eyes and chuckle uncomfortably when UFO's were brought up. There has been a change in attitude and the entire approach. We have had some large events like the Big one over Texas, Chicago Ohare UFO ect. Something has changed it is a gut feeling i have always had and felt the momentum building for some huge event.

Then again it is probably just getting air time because paranormal TV shows are doing well, Vampire shows and all these trends affect TV programmings subjects. Like reality shows invaded our TV sets and that is all that was on every channel. MSM turned in to TMZ and all gossip talk. Could just be a trend.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
DISCLOSURE- has different meaning to different people.

I wanted to write this 10 minutes ago, but didn't until 5 minutes ago, I had disclosure that I DIDN'T make available.

That doesn't make my message any less important, or my timing any less significant. We live in a world with "haters" and in a time where we want to feel like we have it all right, but maybe NOT.

We have a chance to try to get our thoughts together, and I hope we do.. were going to NEED it.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I think "They" have nothing to disclose, the Governments of the world that is. I believe that after all the projects they where working on to find out what all of the pretty lights where proved to be too costly with no known threat, that they cancelled them. Over budgets that where eating up funding so they cancelled them for that very reason - so they could fund their projects to defend/defeat the Soviet threat.
When things don't pan out you know, become cost effective - they just shut the projects down to redirect the funding to the next viable thing.
They - the Intelligence agency's just went on monitoring private groups just in case they found something significant. I believe life is out there but so vastly different, we will never know anytime soon. I bet we are studied like the entomologists study the ants - we have no clue of a study like the ants don't have any idea they are studied. Than I bet some ET life is so unintelligent they have no clue of our existence.

Thanks,
Vance

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

It will happen very slowly and through the media (it's already happening if you pay close enough attention), officially "discovered" by our mainstream scientific community.
They would like that wouldn't they...but sadly, I don't think it will go down quite like that...because you see, if I'm correct, Aliens have been here the whole time, and in fact had a part in the engineering of our species. If we had an open disclosure, that means open contact and communication with Alien beings, and I'm pretty sure they (the Aliens) aren't going to hide their part in all this the day they do decide we are ready.

Then again...I could be completely wrong...

[edit on 17/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
DISCLOSURE- has different meaning to different people.
We live in a world with "haters" and in a time where we want to feel like we have it all right, but maybe NOT.

I keep hearing this word used here and on youtube "Haters" what exactly is a "hater" idgi? Is it someone that does not agree or follow you're beliefs or?

Just curious

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I believe first we will find evidence that there was once microbe sized life on Mars, and then find some more small samples of life somewhere else just so the masses can bend their minds around the fact that it is very plausible intelligent life could exist. Finally, we will make contact but the masses will been babied through it and hopefully panic does not begin.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by anthbes]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Here is my definition, since it was asked, "haters" are those that will fight to the end, their opinions, though different, may in fact, take an alternative step (not exactly the right way) to show their right, even tarnishing their rep in order to do so.

Please don't ask me to explain "rep"

Peace to you..

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I would say it's someone who projects hate more than the average person...seems sorta obvious...but maybe not...and btw, your avatar and background are so annoying it makes me want to stop using ATS...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join