It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Originally posted by faceoff85
Uhmm its been about 9 years, the timestamp was a bit of mockery from my side.. I could honestly not say what time it was. All I know is that I personally saw them celebrating that attack

Just curious since the first plane did not hit until around 3pm. It was not reported immediately and when it was it was just a plane crash. By the time it was reported that an attack had taken place we are talking around 3:30pm. Just strikes me as funny when people take an important date like 9/11 and say they have a vivid memory from that day because of the events and is off by hours. Just curious.

All I know is the attack happened in the afternoon. I will not look up the exact time. Also I dont care if you doubt my words. It is a FACT that in general the muslim world did not wheep a whole lot over the thousands of lives lost that day.
And to beat you to it... I do wheep when I hear of a muslim die, the thing that comes to my mind when hearing or reading about a muslim being killed is not his/her faith but the fact that he/she is a human being who leaves behind loved ones..
I feel that people who can rejoice over the death's of inocent people because of their etnicity or faith, should take a real deep look inside themselves..

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Oh come on our leaders never lie to us !

Of course Islam is religion of peace.

We got the proof right here !

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

After Islam has imposed itself on many ppl around the world
those ppl are often very peaceful after wards.

Some even enter into a state of long term silence they become
so peaceful.

I know there are these Islamo-phobes who say they are dead,
but they have merely been guided to Allah !

LOL

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

That, my dear sir, is just as sick...

@BigRagingLoner

I try to stick with the law. The law dictates that us Dutch people cannot have a firearm at home or carry it around walking on the streets. Firearms are to stay inside lockers at the shootingrange..

I cannot speak for the illegally owned guns, I dont own one.. I have no idea if they are all owned by muslims. I know for a fact that at least a few Dutch people illegaly owned guns, but they have been taken already. Truly dont have a clue where the other illegal guns reside ATM, Sorry

[edit on 15/8/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail
I don't think the OP is that black and white some christians are mental it does not mean we can tar them all with the same brush.

Ya Think?!?! But you can tar all Muslims with that brush?

When you hang out they are still in the minority depending on the counrty.

So these people that willingly bring their families to my home to spend time with me would kill me if they controlled the government?

Yes You are right different countries have different laws but if Sharia law was implamented in your country you would be judged by that law.

If frogs had wings they would not scrape their ass.
If wishes were kisses, how happy I would be.
If only, if only.

Not sure why I should care about what would happen if Sharia law were implemented in the US anymore than I should worry about an intergalactic alien race taking over.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
reply to post by Acharya

Islam is not a peaceful religion, it spreads seperation and hate.

No. YOU are the one spreading separation and hate. Sorry to be blunt but that is the truth.

I don't think my post creates more hate, to the greatest extent it will only inflame hate that was already present in you. I have only tried to put my finger on a pressing issue. If you feel hate you should look inside yourself, and not blame me for a sensation that was already there.

Originally posted by MrVertigo
I am sorry to hear about your crime problems in Norway, but like the recent thread about Sweden I suspect the situation is grossly exaggerated.

Both official crime statistics (see previously posted links) and people living in Oslo would argue that. Also the Police Chief of Oslo advices women to never walk alone at night ought to tell you something. And how can you tell me, who lives here, that its blow out of porporsion? Your joking, right?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy

Originally posted by Acharya

Why do you say I have not read the Quran?
Some quotes from the Quran that advocates seperation, violence, and war:

You really don't want to start on this track. I can tit-for-tat you with Bible verses that eclipse those from the Qur'an.

This is not a "Christianity vs. Islam"-thread, if you want one then you can start your own
This thread is about muslim immigrants in the west, if they where Christians behaving the same way I would still have written the exact same thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eightfold
I'm far far more scared of small minded idiots with keyboards and mouths to be honest.

And **insert your own insult here** back to you, sir/madam!

I completely understand that you have a *right* to say what you've just said, but I'd argue that it's so distasteful and wrong that I have a right to call you a small-minded idiot who really really needs to have a long think and a good look in the mirror.

I will rather say something that can help solve a pressing issue than keep my mouth shut and watch my country burn.

I'm sure I'm breaking decorum rules or something, but come on... you can't be being serious surely? Have you even glanced at the Qur'an?

Read one of my earlier replies to see a list of Quran paragraphs that contradicts "The Peaceful Islam Myth".

I thought this place was for denying ignorance, not spreading it like BS on a field.

Freedom of speach burns when it says something you don't want anyone to hear, does it not?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
All I know is the attack happened in the afternoon. I will not look up the exact time. Also I dont care if you doubt my words.

You are not being logical here. You supplied that detail, did you not? Why give a time if you did not know the time? Was it a lie? You did not say it was a guess so why say it?

The reason I ask is because you said the time as if it was a fact. You were wrong about it though. So...is there a chance you were wrong about other parts of the story? Did you ask them why they were dancing? At 2pm, there is a really good chance they were dancing for some completely different reason unless they were premature in celebrating.

I am simply trying to get you to reevalute this story you put forward as true. You got some stuff wrong. Think maybe you got some other stuff wrong? Why did they say they were dancing when you asked? Even if you were off by a few hours, does that not mean there is a good chance they had not even heard about it yet?

It is a FACT that in general the muslim world did not wheep a whole lot over the thousands of lives lost that day.

The same can be said for many in the Non-Muslim world. America has a way of making itself hated. You do know 9/11 was revenge, not an attack on freedom right?

And to beat you to it... I do wheep when I hear of a muslim die, the thing that comes to my mind when hearing or reading about a muslim being killed is not his/her faith but the fact that he/she is a human being who leaves behind loved ones..

I am not sure when I ever said you had anything against Muslims.

I feel that people who can rejoice over the death's of inocent people because of their etnicity or faith, should take a real deep look inside themselves..

I am not arguing anything like that, nor would I.

I just find it odd that people come on here and tell stories like "I found 50 kids in cages at 6:30pm" and "I remember seeing Muslims dancing at 2pm" but then it turns out that the time is wrong, but was given just as factually as every other part of the story. How can I not question other details?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Do we and must we have a 101 conversation?

Why dont you address that issue then rather than trying to draw focas on peace. Tell us why islam is represented by nut jobs and bloody lovers of death so much? Why is a Muslim fudy about the most dreaded thing on earth today and why cant the rest of Isalm control them?

What major philosophical contibutions has Islam made to the benifit to the rest of the world? Why are folks in full fight away from the traditional lands of Islam? Why just about every where they are found in the old world do the support tyrants, practice slavery, blow each other up on a regular basis, suppress, kill peacefull leaders and are given to riotous civil unrest on a regular basis?

"Each tree is recognized by its own fruit". If the fruits of Islam are bad, what does it say of the tree?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Thank you for explaining the truth about them. S&F!
I'm from SoCal and work in aerospace industry. A few co-workers have been men from the middle east...Jordanian or Iranian engineers. They are so grateful to have the opportunity to live and work in America. They usually are naturalized US citizens, but still have family in their homeland. This is how it should be...but my guess this represents only 30% of immigrant population. The " jihadi" scum has poured in so much for so long that they out number the assimilated. They come in thru San Francisco...on plane tickets paid by Saudi money...an organized crime network for jihad...in my homeland!!!
Thanks for denying ignorance on ATS!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

This is not a "Christianity vs. Islam"-thread, if you want one then you can start your own
This thread is about muslim immigrants in the west, if they where Christians behaving the same way I would still have written the exact same thread.

All threads that claim to use Qa'ran quotes to prove all Muslims are evil are open to the Christianity vs. Islam debate. Unless you believe all religious books that have such horrible things in them make all followers evil, the argument that that book makes all Muslims evil is null and void.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

You sure have a way with words... wont go into your response to deeply but I will say this. Those people coming out on the streets were indeed muslims, they were indeed showing joy over the attack on 9-11-2001. As for any other details, you can question them as much as you like.. the above stated is something that truly happened.. I purposely left out details like those muslims shouting out to Allah and thanking him... why? Because its been to long to honestly remember what was said.

I will stick to the above 2 points as they are true!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

"Each tree is recognized by its own fruit". If the fruits of Islam are bad, what does it say of the tree?

If this is true then:

The Norwegian tree has been deemed rotten thanks to it's fruit...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Acharya, thank you for being brave enough to tell your personal story, it is the same story I have been hearing from many different sources and people who live it,

Those attacking you have lost touch with reality, either that or they are on a mission to suppress the truth from filtering out.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

My Muslim friends were born in the US and in Canada.
How does that relate to Muslim IQs according to your chart?

Its not *my* chart, its official statistics. If you want to know more then follow the provided link under the chart, there you will find links to methods used etc etc.

I get sick of asking this but let me try in this thread -

I am a Satanist. Why do my Muslim friends not try to kill me?

There are many kinds of satanism and Luciferism, some has survived thousands of years besides muslims. But still, history has shown that when muslims are in majority all opposing faiths are pursecuted.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

They come in thru San Francisco...on plane tickets paid by Saudi money...an organized crime network for jihad...in my homeland!!!

I would like to hear more about this actually.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Fear is probably the wrong word. I fear no one.

The West is too politically damn correct to realize we are in a religious war instead of trying to fight terrorism as a crime. We as a group of countries, in a civilized world, need to understand that many muslims want to live back in the 6th with no rights for all religions other than muslim and females are nothing more than sperm collectors. Yeah, it sounds hard but is the honest truth.

Forget the crap about the koran being a book of peace. The Bible could be a book of war if I could pick the passages like the damn muslims try to cherry pick the few peaceful parts of their fictional religion.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by Acharya

2.190. Fight against those who fight against you in the way of God, but do not transgress, for God does not love transgressors.
2.191. Kill them whenever you confront them and drive them out from where they drove you out. (For though killing is sinful) wrongful persecution is even worse than killing. Do not fight against them near the Holy Mosque unless they fight against you; but if they fight against you kill them, for that is the reward of such unbelievers. 2.192. Then if they desist, know well that God is Ever-Forgiving, Most Compassionate.
2.193. Keep on fighting against them until mischief ends and the way prescribed by God prevails. But if they desist, then know that hostility is only against the wrong-doers.
2.194. The sacred month for the sacred month; sanctities should be respected alike ( by all concerned). Thus, if someone has attacked you, attack him just as he attacked you, and fear God and remain conscious that God is with those who guard against violating the bounds set by Him.

This is about self defense. Nothing to do with warmongering... The first part even talks about not transgressing... Not going overboard.. It describes how not to continue the fight when the enemy gives up "Keep on fighting against them until mischief ends"... It even says to stop when they desist.

You picked just four paragraphs of a long list, I could also provide much more quotes but I dont have all day, sorry. Still, those verses you mention are up to interpretation, as is most of religious litterature regarless of religion. A religious leader could turn those paragraphs into anything he wanted (look how I did not say "he/she" since women are not allowed to be religious leaders in Islam
... )

Originally posted by Magnum007
Is your IQ level high enough to understand?
Magnum

My IQ is sufficient, Magnum

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Parody:

Why the west should fear Christians

Christianity is not a peaceful religion, it spreads separation and hate. Their prophet John practiced peace in Israel when Christians was in a minority, but when they were in majority Christianity's true warlike face was shown, killing all those that would not become Christians. And throughout history with Christianity you will find that Christians are only peaceful while in minority, but suppressive and warlike when Christians are in majority, just like John before and after Israel. Prove me wrong!

See how easy it is?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

Sure, but then again this is not a "Christianity vs. Islam"-thread, but a thread about pressing problems with muslim immigrants in the west.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join