Why the west should fear muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

All threads that claim to use Qa'ran quotes to prove all Muslims are evil are open to the Christianity vs. Islam debate. Unless you believe all religious books that have such horrible things in them make all followers evil, the argument that that book makes all Muslims evil is null and void.

I agree with you here... its not the book that makes the religion, its the people... As with the bible, the Qu'ran leaves room for individual interpretation. In the past the bible was used as an excuse to kill many people... Nowadays the bible isn't used for that purpose anymore, the worst to be seen ATM is some reverant blessing the guns of the military (still wrong) However when it comes to the Qu'ran, there are many people nowadays killing in the name of their individual interpretation of the Qu'ran holding the book in 1 hand and an AK47 in the other (figuratively speaking)

The big question this raises is: Why, when both these books are supossed to contain a message of love, are there so many people using them as excuses to supress and kill others? Islam is quite evident of these practices ATM but Christianity is not less guilty of the same...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Ignorance is a bliss. I suggest you to go to a mosque in your area and learn.
Make your own observation instead to be a victim of media bombardment.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
We had similar problems with Roman Catholics here in America in the 19th century. We more or less got past that. Assimilation comes with growing pains and problems of perception.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by pjslug

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9411317#pid9411317

[edit on 103131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'd love to see him take those numbers down to the 1600s-1970. Has he? Aside from the Native Americans, all of us would be in his red zone.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

How are the IQs measured? In what language and by whose standards?

What is your proposal? To rid your country of all Muslims? To pen them up and keep an eye on them?

What would make you happy?

[edit on 8/15/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Lot of anti-Muslim threads lately.

IQs? Are you serious? Next you will be discussing the spatial variance between the eyes of different races.

Its called the "IQ-Crime correlation":
IQ-Crime correlation

Low IQ leads to a greater risk of crime, if immigrants come from countries with a low IQ and the same group of immigrants stands for 90% of the crime (see links in ealier reply) then how is this a stupid assumption.

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
What can I say that hasn't already been said...

Calm down and take a deep breath 4..3..2..1.. and remember the Muslims are not out to get you. Everything will be OK!

Ignoring crime doesnt make it go away, now matter how much you tell yourself it is going to be ok.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

You sure have a way with words...

Thanks. I am not trying to attack you, just question some things is all.

wont go into your response to deeply but I will say this. Those people coming out on the streets were indeed muslims,

How do you know?

they were indeed showing joy over the attack on 9-11-2001.

How do you know?

As for any other details, you can question them as much as you like.. the above stated is something that truly happened.. I purposely left out details like those muslims shouting out to Allah and thanking him... why? Because its been to long to honestly remember what was said.

I will stick to the above 2 points as they are true!!!

I believe you believe they are true. Antrhaandromeda posts on ATS that his real mother is an alien in a ship cloaked over Texas and he has the DNA tests to prove it. He is wrong, but he believes it. I believe he believes it. I just have to question how you can be so certain of your story when there are a few reasons to question it. This is ATS afterall and I would be derelict in my duties as a member to just take any story on its face, would I not?

How do you know for a fact they were Muslims?
How do you know for a fact that they were celebrating 9/11?

I am just trying to get to the truth of the matter. Is it not possible they were celebrating something else? Is it not possible they were posing as Muslims? Is it not possible you had the date as wrong as the time?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by Acharya

So not only are Muslims evil and violent but they have low IQs as well eh? And yet you think they are out smarting your Goverment and your people.

I dont believe in a muslim conspiracy to take over the world, but I think that the situation with muslim immigrants in Europe today is non-sustainable and must be addressed to urgently by the governments.

You know if you hate Muslims thats your right but, do not try and validate that hate with false or misrepresented facts.

If you show me any false or misrepresented facts that I have written about then I will document it further.

Well lets start with your IQ numbers shalll we. Did you read anything about where they came from and how they were gotten? That numbers were changed randomly by the authors to try and prove a theory. That the IQ info was taken fom random bits of info from anything they could find published from a country from any time frame, any age group or any sized group. Then when they could not find any info they just averaged the numbers from from countries around them and declared that the nations IQ.

If you follow the source link that I provided in my original post you will see:

IQ and the Wealth of Nations is a controversial 2002 book by Dr. Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland, and Dr. Tatu Vanhanen, Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland.

All such IQ tests are controversial, but it is still the best source of data that we have. Until there is a better manner of discovering a persons potential it is our best data.

You claim Muslims commit most of the crimes and are more violent but say you can nt prove it because, of course, the govenment is covering it up.

I can prove it, it is all official statistics from the government. See the links I provided in an earlier reply.

You say Muslims kids are louder and more violent based on one family. Thats brilliant. All your trying to is justify your hate for them. You want us to tell you its ok you should hate them. But its not ok.

I grew up with immigrants muslims in Oslo, had them in my class, have collegues that are muslims, neigbourghs, how much more personal experience do I need? Do I have to become a muslim and pray in a mosque?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Granite

They come in thru San Francisco...on plane tickets paid by Saudi money...an organized crime network for jihad...in my homeland!!!

Reply here...on my iphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MichaelSavage.com is where I saw the story posted a few years ago...well before his law suit with CARE started. There is no archived info on his site. The stories stay on for a few months then get removed.
A pizzaria of jihadis got me for a $15 pizza when I traveled thru downtown in 2006...but I was a nieve sheeple on Market St for the first time!
But now I'm fully aware awake locked and loaded!

I would like to hear more about this actually.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Granite]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Its not *my* chart,

I was referring to the chart YOU POSTED.

its official statistics.

No it is not. Did you even read where they got the numbers?

If you want to know more then follow the provided link under the chart, there you will find links to methods used etc etc.

Maybe you should give that a shot.

For 104 of the 185 nations, no studies were available. In those cases, the authors have used an estimated value by taking averages of the IQs of neighboring or comparable nations.

So for more than half of the numbers they just guessed. That sounds pretty official.

There are many kinds of satanism and Luciferism, some has survived thousands of years besides muslims. But still, history has shown that when muslims are in majority all opposing faiths are pursecuted.

That did not answer my question. It does not matter what kind of non-Muslim I am. I am an infidel either way, right? So please explain to me why these people would kill me if they had control of the government but in the meantime, invite me over for dinner.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

maybe it was the ak-47's are you that desparate to apologise for them?

yassir! r u fat?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
It's so easy to paint a religion a certain way when you cherry pick parts of their book of worship. Even the Bible as others have pointed could be shown as a book of peace, a book of violence, or even a sexual perverted work depending on what one chooses from it.

My quotes were in a reply to a poster that claimed that Islam was peaceful and said I ought to read the Quaran, so I found some passages that, to me, proves that the Quran is not peaceful but preaches division and war. Im sure the Quran has peaceful passages to, but that was not in the context of my reply.

You simply can't claim that due to a minority of extremists that all members of a religion are the same by quoting their religious texts. What if I claimed all Christians are evil and likely to kill their own children whom they perceive as not respecting the parents due to what is in the Bible. Would I be correct? Not at all.

As mention above, it was a reply to a poster that claimed that Islam was peaceful and said I ought to read the Quaran. And this is not a "Christianity vs. Islam"-thread, but a thread about muslim immigrants in the west.

I was raised a Mormon and heard plenty of the polygamy jokes growing up. That somehow due to what was in the scriptures and the acts of a few meant that all Mormons were polygamists. Which is far from the truth. Yet, using your method of choosing a few examples, it would be the truth that all Mormons are polygamists.

I am not saying there aren't bad Muslims who do or hope to do great evil, but they have little to do with the average family trying to worship their families traditional religion.

I don't claim that muslims are evil, people are people, religions may be bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Sure, but then again this is not a "Christianity vs. Islam"-thread, but a thread about pressing problems with muslim immigrants in the west.

Which you tried to prove by using their book. In order to be fair, we should take into account the infiltration of Christianity in this country, look at their book, and see if your logic follows. But hey, why be fair. It is much harder to demonize Muslims for their religion without putting other religions on the line so lets just pretend they are a race, a nation, a law, a book.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Quran 5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.

Hadith 19:4294 "Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war."

Hadith 9:4 "Wherever you find infidels kill them; for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."

"Those who know nothing about Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those people are witless. Islam says: 'Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all!' Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by the infidel? Islam says: 'Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter them.' Islam says: 'Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword.' The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim." (Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini)

There is a strong case for Allah of the Quran being Satan of the bible. Just more food for thought.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by faceoff85

And I'm sure there were many Americans chugging down celebratory beers while watching the Shock and Awe released on Iraq in 2003

Go USA, you show them terrorists. Thats what you get for 9/11, oh hold on Iraq wasn't involved in 9/11..... Still take that

Perhaps 9/11 was just an convenient excuse to invade Iraq. How dare Saddam trade oil in Euro's
Petrodollar warfare

I dont believe that the US was behind the 9/11 attack, though. But the US government sure used it for all it was worth!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

Well to show you the same respect I will answer, most likely NOT in a satisfactory fashion.

I know they were muslim because they "looked" like muslims, acted like muslims and talked like muslims. My aunt and uncle also said they were...

All in all I have NOT seen their version of the Qu'ran nor have I seen them enter a mosque.

I know they were celebrating the attack because they said they were. Also the fact that a small riot took place in that street was not because of that family baking cookies...

And again its not something I can irefutably prove... The circumstancial evidence was enough for me to dare make the claims I have made...

Am I correct when I assume that you are a muslim? If you are, can you or can you not acknowledge that the muslim community (at least the ones you know) was feeling joy over the attacks, as opposed to grief?

[edit on 15/8/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
Nowadays the bible isn't used for that purpose anymore, the worst to be seen ATM is some reverant blessing the guns of the military (still wrong)

Not true. Check "The Family" and Uganda where Christianity is fighting for the right to execute homosexuals and as US Christian group of lawmakers is helping.Americans’ Role Seen in Uganda Anti-Gay Push If you want we can go into Christian terrorism around the world as well. Extremists still exist in that world, sorry. So my point stands.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Geesh. No one ever answers my question about what they want to do with the Muslims. what their solution is. I wonder why...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
reply to post by Acharya

Oh come on our leaders never lie to us !

Of course Islam is religion of peace.

We got the proof right here !

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

After Islam has imposed itself on many ppl around the world
those ppl are often very peaceful after wards.

Some even enter into a state of long term silence they become
so peaceful.

I know there are these Islamo-phobes who say they are dead,
but they have merely been guided to Allah !

LOL
[edit on 15-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

ROFL!!!

Sad but so true. Those poor Danish cartoonist who dared to draw Mohamed got death threats too.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join