It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Uhmm... All I read (and this includes ANY thread with negative messages to muslims) is "you are wrong" and "the Qu'ran preaches peace" or another nice one "you are generalizing".... What a bunch of lame excuses these are!!!

For 1- The muslim world is guilty of the very thing they accuse people like OP of.. generalizing, or do you wanna tell me that EVERY american is bad because they live in the US? I have personally witnessed muslims dancing and shouting on the streets on 9/11 2001... How sick is that? The victims in that attack were as inocent as you or me, just trying to provide for their family.. yet muslims rejoiced over their deaths..

2nd- One can indentify a religion by their actions. And even though there are many muslims who are generally peacefull, any muslim celebrating the death of another HUMAN being is as bad as Osama Bin Laden himself..
Seeing as most, if not ALL, muslims are indeed happy about the attack on WTC, we really can generalize on this subject.

Still I have to add that the muslims that live around me are VERY decent people who try to live in a respectfull fashion. However I consider them the exception as MOST muslims can indeed rejoice over the death of an "infidel".

[edit on 15/8/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85I have personally witnessed muslims dancing and shouting on the streets on 9/11 2001... How sick is that?

Where did you personally witness this? What country? On that day in specific? How many Muslims? How do you know they were Muslims?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

They were the neighbours of my aunt and uncle in the Netherlands. There were about 3 or 4 muslim family's living in that block of houses and it almost ended up in a fight between muslims having a blast and "normal" humans being truly distraught by yet another piece of carnage in this world.

The date was 9-11-2001 at around 2PM

And the last detail you've asked for is a bit silly... Muslim women in general present themselves differently from western women. I think everybody will agree when I say you dont have to hear a person acknowledge he is muslim to know that he is one... When you can only see a woman's face, you can kinda guess...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail
Because they are not in the majority and you don't live in an Islamic state.

Sure they are. When we hang out there is usually 6 - 15 Muslims to 1 Satanist. They could certainly overtake me.

Care to go and practice Satanisium in Saudi Arabia?

Different COUNTRIES HAVE DIFFERENT LAWS. Different CULTURES BELIEVE DIFFERENT THINGS.

Either the OP applies to All Muslims or it is a big farce. You pick.

link   
Lot of anti-Muslim threads lately.

IQs? Are you serious? Next you will be discussing the spatial variance between the eyes of different races.

What can I say that hasn't already been said...

Calm down and take a deep breath 4..3..2..1.. and remember the Muslims are not out to get you. Everything will be OK!

link   

Originally posted by Acharya

Originally posted by MrSpad
So not only are Muslims evil and violent but they have low IQs as well eh? And yet you think they are out smarting your Goverment and your people.

I dont believe in a muslim conspiracy to take over the world, but I think that the situation with muslim immigrants in Europe today is non-sustainable and must be addressed to urgently by the governments.

Originally posted by MrSpad
You know if you hate Muslims thats your right but, do not try and validate that hate with false or misrepresented facts.

If you show me any false or misrepresented facts that I have written about then I will document it further.

Well lets start with your IQ numbers shalll we. Did you read anything about where they came from and how they were gotten? That numbers were changed randomly by the authors to try and prove a theory. That the IQ info was taken fom random bits of info from anything they could find published from a country from any time frame, any age group or any sized group. Then when they could not find any info they just averaged the numbers from from countries around them and declared that the nations IQ. You claim Muslims commit most of the crimes and are more violent but say you can nt prove it because, of course, the govenment is covering it up. You say Muslims kids are louder and more violent based on one family. Thats brilliant. All your trying to is justify your hate for them. You want us to tell you its ok you should hate them. But its not ok.

link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Ah that's very interesting. All the Muslims I know here in America were too worried and petrified of being rounded up and placed in camps to be celebrating or dancing in the streets.

Edit to add to your edit: No. My question wasn't silly at all. Your assumption is that all Muslims dress a particular way. What I saw in the aftermath of 9/11 was many people on non-Caucasian ethnicity being assumed to be Arabic Muslims, my own son included. Sheiks included. Hispanics included. You cannot tell what a person believes by how they look or dress. There are Arab Christians and Caucasian Muslims and endless permutations thereof.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

So around 8 AM NYEST?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Hehehe... that figures... In the Netherlands we have freedom of speech... that means that pretty much ANYTHING goes... no need to be worried when you wanna show you are happy about something so controversial. But I bet that quite a few American based muslims thanked Allah for that incident...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It's so easy to paint a religion a certain way when you cherry pick parts of their book of worship. Even the Bible as others have pointed could be shown as a book of peace, a book of violence, or even a sexual perverted work depending on what one chooses from it.

You simply can't claim that due to a minority of extremists that all members of a religion are the same by quoting their religious texts. What if I claimed all Christians are evil and likely to kill their own children whom they perceive as not respecting the parents due to what is in the Bible. Would I be correct? Not at all.

I was raised a Mormon and heard plenty of the polygamy jokes growing up. That somehow due to what was in the scriptures and the acts of a few meant that all Mormons were polygamists. Which is far from the truth. Yet, using your method of choosing a few examples, it would be the truth that all Mormons are polygamists.

I am not saying there aren't bad Muslims who do or hope to do great evil, but they have little to do with the average family trying to worship their families traditional religion.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

We have that here too. And guns. That's probably partially what they were afraid of.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
where can i find freedom from religion? and help me out-
should i be more afraid of mexicans or muslims?
(dont even get me started on jews ,catholics and mormons)
cause mexicans are all in gangs and muslims are all terrorists .
Dont the christian god says- yea, though you walk thru the valley
of the shadows you shall fear no evil-?
granted- i traded my rod and staff for a 12 ga comforter,
but y'all seem pretty chicken# to me..

[edit on 15-8-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

So around 8 AM NYEST?

Uhmm its been about 9 years, the timestamp was a bit of mockery from my side.. I could honestly not say what time it was. All I know is that I personally saw them celebrating that attack

@Lucidity.

We dont have guns... guess thats why they werent afraid in holland. And They really were muslim.

Again I want to add, I am in no way a muslim hater. I am an extremist-hater. And just like with christianity, the muslim world knows quite a bit of extremists.. The muslims in my direct vicinity earned a great deal of respect from my side..

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Backlash Fears Realized (Muslims across the U.S., Europe, and Australia are targeted following 9/11 attack.) A good place to START reading.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Uhmm its been about 9 years, the timestamp was a bit of mockery from my side.. I could honestly not say what time it was. All I know is that I personally saw them celebrating that attack

Just curious since the first plane did not hit until around 3pm. It was not reported immediately and when it was it was just a plane crash. By the time it was reported that an attack had taken place we are talking around 3:30pm. Just strikes me as funny when people take an important date like 9/11 and say they have a vivid memory from that day because of the events and is off by hours. Just curious.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Just RE the ole guns in the Netherlands easier than you think to get them.

By European standards, it's easy to get a gun legally in the Netherlands. The requirements are that you have to have been a member of a shooting club for a year, be 18 years or older, prove that you can handle firearms safely, have enough shots to your name and you obviously can't have a criminal record.

The total number of illegal firearms is estimated to be between 85,000 and 120,000 depending on various assumptions on circulation speed and extrapolations from the numbers of confiscated arms. It's also estimated that up to 20,000 firearms trade hands each year.

Probably all owned by Muslim immigrants though...

qsi.cc...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy
If you think the Muslim religion is violent, do yourself a favor and open a book. Check out the history of Catholicism and Christianity. The blood that has been drawn by the followers of those religions makes the Muslim religion look like Nirvana.

I definetly agree, arlguy. Christianity has a violent past. This thread is about muslim immigrants though. See my other reply for a list of Quaran quotes that proves it being a violent religion and not peacful at all.

Islam is not a peaceful religion, it spreads seperation and hate. (snip) Prove me wrong!
[edit on 15-8-2010 by Acharya]

No, you are the one casting the stone - so the impetus is on YOU to provide facts, not your opinion, to support your argument

There are written many books on the history of Jihad that you could read. Or you can visit a WikiIslam to see their History of Jihad article:

wikiislam.net...

I live in Oslo, Norway. We have lots of problems with muslim immigrants. Official crime statistics over a three year period shows 49 of 49 assault rapes in Oslo was made by a person from a "non-western background" which is basically government code for muslim immigrants.

A link to your government source is called for - otherwise I am going to assume that you're, you know, lying. I didn't know that Norway kept crime statistics based on creed.

Here you go, atlguy:
translate.google.com...://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks/article30 28203.ece&sl=no&tl=en&swap=1

translate.google.no...://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php%3Fa rtid%3D9849095&sl=no&tl=en

Before you complain that these are aggregated data from a newspaper that you don't know, here is a link to a government organization where you can find all the data yourself in its raw form:
www.ssb.no...

From a young age they openly call Norwegian women for whores, their own sisters are locked inside the home to protect them from the Norwegian society. The young muslim men often date Norwegian girls, but does not marry them because they are percieved as whores; they are ok to have sex with but to filthy to marry, basically.

I've yet to read anything other than racist hatemongering. All this is according to YOU and your perspective. FYI - your perspective appears to be somewhat tilted.

I have muslim work collegues, I meet them in social contextes, neighbourgs, and grew up with muslims in my class.
Its subjectively written, I did not try to hide that. But is still a valid aggregation of what I have read from others and shared experiences with other Norwegians. So, I claim that my commentary is not invalid based on it purely being by personal experience.

The Norwegian government also tries to hide the fact that people from muslim countries have a much lower IQ than people from the West, as independent studies have shown... (snip)

These numbers may indicate that many muslim immigrants are just not smart enough to fit in a modern western society, and when they dont fit in their anger and envy turns to the people that welcomed them with open arms.

IQ is measured via a test - have you ever taken an IQ test? Do you think that education standards are high in ETHIOPIA? Seems to me that they'd have bigger fish to fry than learning about how to properly graph a sentence. Things like staying alive may trump learning about an isosceles triangle.

Modern IQ tests are only need a basic level of education. And even if education is neccessary my point is still valid since it does need a certain amount of education and IQ to fit within a modern western society. Also, muslim families segregate themselves from the society they live in making integration difficult for their children too.

Furthermore, an IQ test is largely a useless measure as even to this day, what it actually measures is open to debate among scientists.
Here - read this. It is an honest look at the issues with "IQ Tests"

IQ tests may be flawed, but it is the best manner we currently have to measure the potential of a human being. Until a better manner is discovered this is what we got to base our data on.

And not only have you shown yourself to be a racist, but also an ignorant bigot.

Your post is nothing but hate, elitism, racism, bigotry, and ignorance - wrapped up nice and neatly in a cloak of fear.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Well then perhaps you have extremists in your aunt's neighborhood. Did you speak to them?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Originally posted by jpmail
Because they are not in the majority and you don't live in an Islamic state.

Sure they are. When we hang out there is usually 6 - 15 Muslims to 1 Satanist. They could certainly overtake me.

Care to go and practice Satanisium in Saudi Arabia?

Different COUNTRIES HAVE DIFFERENT LAWS. Different CULTURES BELIEVE DIFFERENT THINGS.

Either the OP applies to All Muslims or it is a big farce. You pick.

I don't think the OP is that black and white some christians are mental it does not mean we can tar them all with the same brush.

When you hang out they are still in the minority depending on the counrty.

Yes You are right different countries have different laws but if Sharia law was implamented in your country you would be judged by that law.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

And I'm sure there were many Americans chugging down celebratory beers while watching the Shock and Awe released on Iraq in 2003

Go USA, you show them terrorists. Thats what you get for 9/11, oh hold on Iraq wasn't involved in 9/11..... Still take that

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join