It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie0
reply to post by Acharya

Ignorance is a bliss. I suggest you to go to a mosque in your area and learn.
Make your own observation instead to be a victim of media bombardment.

I have grown up with muslims, have muslim collegues, muslim neigbourghs, and still it is not enough? No, I have to BECOME a muslim to make a statement about them, LOL.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
A sign beside an old wooden bridge near where I live has a sign that says "Beware! Don't feed the Trolls!" . Luckily I never do.

Funny, I have a sign that says "When logic fails, call names."
We should switch.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is no longer my ATS, my foe list is endless. -.-
hate and fear as solution - you made my day bad people!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Acharya

How are the IQs measured? In what language and by whose standards?

There is a source link in the original post below the IQ numbers that will provide you with all that information and more.

What is your proposal? To rid your country of all Muslims? To pen them up and keep an eye on them?

What would make you happy?

We should stop immigration from muslim countries alltogether, they are too different from us in terms of morale, values, religion, and intelligense. Currently, the west is importing crime.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is true, the world should fear ALL radicals. I think the reason that the non-radicals aren't standing up is safety. I personally would stand up to these radicals and tell the public that not everyone is this way, but I am hesitant because of my safety and my families safety. I wouldn't want to be targeted and then have to constantly watch my back for the rest of my life. It all depends where and how you are raised IMO. It's monkey see and monkey do.

reply to post by manjiman

Or maybe why the world should fear radicalized anything?

[edit on 8/15/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Whites have become puss*s shouting "human rights, rape us oh yes, we want to assimilate" crap in all directions. That's why they will be owed and owed hard. There won't be any war actually. It won't be necessary. Mark my words.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So. Acharya. What do you propose be done with these Muslims we should fear? Simple question, reasked directly.

Immediatey arrest 100 with criminal records, put them on a rusty barge, tow barge to Saudi Arabia coast, get that Russian Admiral of Somali pirate ship fame...
Boom problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

I saw your "link."

Central to the book's thesis is a tabulation of what Lynn and Vanhanen believe to be the average IQs of the world's nations. Rather than do their own IQ studies (a potentially massive project), the authors average and adjust existing studies.
For 104 of the 185 nations, no studies were available.

You base an awful lot of your premise on someone's beliefs and adjustments.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

There is a source link in the original post below the IQ numbers that will provide you with all that information and more.

Please for the love of god read it yourself. They were guesses. Two guys wrote a book full of guesses. That is your "official" source on wikipedia you keep telling people to check.

IT IS TWO GUYS GUESSING!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Its not *my* chart,

I was referring to the chart YOU POSTED.

its official statistics.

No it is not. Did you even read where they got the numbers?

If you want to know more then follow the provided link under the chart, there you will find links to methods used etc etc.

Maybe you should give that a shot.

For 104 of the 185 nations, no studies were available. In those cases, the authors have used an estimated value by taking averages of the IQs of neighboring or comparable nations.

So for more than half of the numbers they just guessed. That sounds pretty official.

There are many kinds of satanism and Luciferism, some has survived thousands of years besides muslims. But still, history has shown that when muslims are in majority all opposing faiths are pursecuted.

That did not answer my question. It does not matter what kind of non-Muslim I am. I am an infidel either way, right? So please explain to me why these people would kill me if they had control of the government but in the meantime, invite me over for dinner.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

All the charts and statistics have been linked in previous posts. Spend some time and read through the posts and you will find it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

We should stop immigration from muslim countries alltogether, they are too different from us in terms of morale, values, religion, and intelligense. Currently, the west is importing crime.

Maybe if two people ask?

WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE WE DO WITH THE MUSLIMS HERE?

You know the American citizens who are Muslim.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Geesh. No one ever answers my question about what they want to do with the Muslims. what their solution is. I wonder why...

You lack patience, young Padawan
I think I did, it takes time to answer everyone

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What is more dangerous for a WW3 - Palin or Osama? Shocking simple, right? All this Idoits here, can't get it!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy

IQ is measured via a test - have you ever taken an IQ test? Do you think that education standards are high in ETHIOPIA? Seems to me that they'd have bigger fish to fry than learning about how to properly graph a sentence. Things like staying alive may trump learning about an isosceles triangle.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by atlguy]

Maybe they "have bigger fish to fry" cause they lack brains to think of something better? If they would be more intelligent, they would stop the BS they are in and start building schools and learning?
They have low IQ exactly because they don't invest in their brains. They invest in violence and make their countries a piece of crap.
And why they don't invest in their brains? Lack of brains won't allow it. The circle is closed.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Low IQ leads to a greater risk of crime, if immigrants come from countries with a low IQ and the same group of immigrants stands for 90% of the crime (see links in ealier reply) then how is this a stupid assumption.

Considering out of all the Muslims I know, not one is an immigrant. One has a green card because he was born in Canada. How is it not a stupid assumption to claim Muslims have lower IQs?

The IQ statistics are per country, and not per faith.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pitons
Whites have become puss*s shouting "human rights, rape us oh yes, we want to assimilate" crap in all directions. That's why they will be owed and owed hard. There won't be any war actually. It won't be necessary. Mark my words.

Funny. I am white. I am not afraid of being assimilated or raped. Neither one is going to happen. How is that more cowardly than screaming in the street "dont build a community center, we will get raped!"

This must the most ignorant, hateful, fear based post so far and all to call out other people's bravery?
Keep worrying about being raped in all your bravery. I will walk past a mosque in my best shoes any day.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, overall, I have faith that America, who is used to large waves of immigration and all the growing pains that comes with that, and who has strong core values, laws, and principles will have far less of an issue dealing with the "Muslim threat" than some smaller, more homogeneous countries. I for one am sick of this speculation and all this post hoc reasoning. I'm out.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The IQ statistics are per country, and not per faith.

Yes, I know that. You do not seem to know that because you are somehow trying to use it to explain that Muslims have lower IQs. Do you really not see the problem there?

Besides, I cannot say this enough - that chart is two guys guessing.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I aint scared of Muslims but I am scared of you! Booooooooo!!!!!!!Hissssssssssssssss!!! terrible post

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

One day you will understand what I was talking about. But it will be too late.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join