It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

What has the Holocoust to do with this?

That is a fine and veru delicate assimilation. I wouldnt go there.

Anti-semetic, do you know what the world Semetic means for real? It has nothing to do with Judaism by the way. Not my word, it is a fact.

The concept of "Semitic" peoples is derived from Biblical accounts of the origins of the cultures known to the ancient Hebrews. Those closest to them in culture and language were generally deemed to be descended from their forefather Shem. Enemies were often said to be descendants of his cursed nephew, Canaan. In Genesis 10:21-31, Shem is described as the father of Aram, Asshur, and Arpachshad: the Biblical ancestors of the Arabs, Aramaeans, Assyrians, Babylonians, Chaldeans, Sabaeans, and Hebrews, etc., all of whose languages are closely related; the language family containing them was therefore named Semitic by linguists. However, the Canaanites and Amorites also spoke a language belonging to this family, and are therefore also termed Semitic in linguistics, despite being described in Genesis as sons of Ham (See Sons of Noah). Shem is also described in Genesis as the father of Elam and Lud, although the Elamites and Lydians usually thought to descend from these spoke languages that were not Semitic. The hypothetical Proto-Semitic language, ancestral to historical Semitic languages in the Middle East, is thought to have been originally from either the Arabian Peninsula (particularly around Yemen) or the adjacent Ethiopian highlands. But its region of origin is still much debated and uncertain with, for example, a recent bayesian analysis identifying an origin for Semitic languages in the Levant around 5,750 BP with a single introduction from southern Arabia into Africa around 2,800 BP

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by oozyism

You are the Holocaust denier.

Yours is the culture that supports suicide bombers, murdering school girls for going to school and all that.

It is not hate that makes people support ending the immigration of people whose leaders want to enslave you and your kind at the first opportunity.

The message is clear, stop having so many kids, join the 21st century, learn how to be productive, stop treating your women like property, and develop a sense of humor.

LOL, why didn't you call me anti-Semite lol.

Again, see how you avoided everything I said>?

What are you gonna do with American Muslims? Are you gonna send them to death camps, later? After you block immigration? I mean, if you block immigration, those Muslims are still gonna be in the US?

I'm sure your hate won't tolerate them right? So what are you gonna do with them? Maybe you should send them to Camp Gaza in Israel

Edit to add:

Maybe something like this one?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da956f2e0e9e.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tolerantolerance

My problems aren't so much with the U.S. government, but with the International Corporations (ICs), and there excessive influence over the U.S..

You need to start looking at the bigger picture, and who is working with who.

My first post on this thread is on the money.

The people having too many kids, and practicing religious intolerance, are all a big part of the problem, and that includes those in the U.S. who vote in the politicians who have given more and more control of our country over to the super rich and the ICs.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey, I haven't called for any death camps, you are the one bringing that idea up. I guess it is standard procedure in your world.

Ne, we don't need death camps in the U.S.. Just some laws that prevent the radicals from controlling the Muslim population. Laws against burqas and Hadress, extremely harsh penalties for honor killings, treating Imans who encourage such acts as the criminal they are, using similar laws that are used against the mob, because that is what they are.

At the first opportunity Islamic teenage girls will flee Islam for a western way of life, once we eliminate the threats.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about Semitic people.

You need to do a better job of screening your talking points.

Cause it sure sounds like you are running down some list.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You are talking about religion intolerance? Are you being an intolerant of a certain group who follow a specific religion?

I said about Anti-semetic because it was the only thing that you missed to shout.

If I dont make sense sometimes, it might be unfortunately because English is not my first language.
Capito?

Dont get so intense, at the end this is just a threat.

You are quite right in something thought, there is always bigger controlling something. It is just a shame that US has to do with a lot of things in the world at the moment, you cannot deny that.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Ne, we don't need death camps in the U.S.. Just some laws that prevent the radicals from controlling the Muslim population. Laws against burqas and Hadress, extremely harsh penalties for honor killings, treating Imans who encourage such acts as the criminal they are, using similar laws that are used against the mob, because that is what they are.

At the first opportunity Islamic teenage girls will flee Islam for a western way of life, once we eliminate the threats.

So you want different laws against Muslims? Isn't that what you hate about Muslims? That they would treat you differently if you lived in Saudi Arabia for example? So why do you want something which you hate yourself to be implemented in your own society?

That is kind of stupid don't you think?

- Baning Burqas, headdress, (ban freedom of expression)?
- Extreme Harsh punishment for honor killings, (stoning)?
# Should we stone to death those who commit honor killings? (by the way, honor killings is not just a Muslim thing lol.

Honor Killings:

Of the 5328 women murdered in 1990, FBI data indicate that about half or more of them by a husband or boyfriend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Treating Imans who encourage such acts as the criminal they are, using similar laws that are used against the mob, (ban freedom of speech).

So you want to implement the bad characteristics of Muslims in your own society, the same characteristics you have been opposing for so long, and discouraging for so long, and hating all Muslims because of it for so long.

Funny isn't it? How propaganda infects, and when it infects your brain for too long, you become ... YOU!!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No, these types of laws should be applied to any organization who engages in this type of criminal activity. We already go after gang members who wear gang symbols.

I have made the reasons for my dislike about Islam very clear, and it is on record.

Banning the Burqa and the headress is no different than banning any other from of hate speech. They are symbols of oppression, and they should not be allowed in Modern nations. The mark these girls as the property of Islam, essentially like any other gang.

By harsh sentence I mean death by injection, or life in prison without parole. I think the later would be most appropriate.

The same for any premeditated killing.

Ordering a hit, or ordering someone to death in non slang terms, is not a freedom of speech. Anyone who uses threats of violence or death to control others is a criminal and should be locked in prison under highly controlled circumstances for a very long term.

IT would simply be using laws against organized crime to fight organized religious criminal organizations.

No, your twisted sense of morality has not infected me. I have been fairly consistent on the topic.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

No, these types of laws should be applied to any organization who engages in this type of criminal activity. We already go after gang members who wear gang symbols.

I have made the reasons for my dislike about Islam very clear, and it is on record.

Banning the Burqa and the headress is no different than banning any other from of hate speech. They are symbols of oppression, and they should not be allowed in Modern nations. The mark these girls as the property of Islam, essentially like any other gang.

One thing I know about you is the fact that the hate in you is deeply routed, and there is nothing I can say to change that, unless I can make you think. The more you think the better

If you are gonna ban Burqah, why not ban American flag? Doesn't that mean American women are part of the American PIMP industry? Ban women from wearing American flag? Does it make sense?

See how it effects freedom of expression?

By harsh sentence I mean death by injection, or life in prison without parole. I think the later would be most appropriate.

The same for any premeditated killing.

Well we both agree here, murderers should be given the death sentence.

Ordering a hit, or ordering someone to death in non slang terms, is not a freedom of speech. Anyone who uses threats of violence or death to control others is a criminal and should be locked in prison under highly controlled circumstances for a very long term.

Yes I agree also, but what about Eminem who says "I'm gonna kill you". There is a whole song about it ^^ See how freedom of speech is effected by it?

IT would simply be using laws against organized crime to fight organized religious criminal organizations.

If there is a religious criminal organization then I agree completely with you that they should be prosecuted, jailed, kicked out of America, what ever it takes. I don't agree with any criminality, but if they are using their rights, you're the one in the wrong side of the fence.

No, your twisted sense of morality has not infected me. I have been fairly consistent on the topic.

Yeah you have, and I explained why above.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

If you are gonna ban Burqah, why not ban American flag? Doesn't that mean American women are part of the American PIMP industry? Ban women from wearing American flag? Does it make sense?

Sorry, but you are the one who is terribly infected. The fact that you would make this outlandish statement clearly demonstrates this.

You are the hater, and you have proven this in numerous threads. You hate Jews, women, and westerners who oppose your intolerant religious beliefs. It shows in your inability to discuss the issue without making constant extreme accusations, which are nothing but cheap tactics.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I have no tolerance for any religion, or more accurately, religious group that actively pursue and agenda to control others to their extreme religious beliefs, which would be those who oppose my beliefs. See the U.S. Constitution, and the Sermon on the Mount about those.

I haven't shouted anything, and I am not going by some play book as you seem to be.

I'm not trying to be intense, I'm trying to inject some humor into the discussion.

Not bigger, more devious in its narrow focus on getting its way.

The history if humanity is one of the rise of justice and liberty, and the demise of injustice and totalitarianism. The world was a far more brutal place a hundred years ago, and even more so a thousand years ago, and on and on.

It may not seem like it, but the truth is that things continue to get better in this world, and eventually even Islam will moderate and become a true religion of peace.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

so the other fifty percent of rapes where made by norwegians, i guess you and the "non western" background people have a lot in common, like raping women. your i.q. quotes taken from wikipedia are estimates not even facts or study samples. the only thing norway is good for it to cure insomnia. listen to a norwegian for 30 seconds and you'll pass out of boredom. i predict a fatwa will be issued to acharya calling on all muslims to end this idiots crappy attempts at trolling. unfortunately it means that you will have to travel to norway where you will instantly feel drowsy and pass out due to the amount of extreme boredom of the country. one norwegian was hospitalized for extreme delerium and mania after setting the alarm clock. the doctors theorized that setting the alarm clock was to much stimulation and the excitement caused him to go into convulsions. here are some norwegian jokes for you entertainment:

Q: Why did the Norwegian take a ladder with him to the supermarket?
A: Because he’d heard the food prices in Oslo were extremely high.

Q: Why did the Norwegian crawl on the floor through the supermarket?
A: Because they’re looking for the low prices.

Q: Why do Norwegian garbage trucks drive so fast?
A: The drivers are scared of getting robbed.

Q: Why did the Norwegian bring a rolled-up piece of sandpaper to the desert?
A: Thought it was a map.

Q: How do you sink a Norwegian submarine?
A: Scuba-dive down and knock on the door.

Q: How do you sink a Norwegian submarine again?
A: Dive down and knock on the door again. Wait for them to open the window and say, “You aren’t fooling us this time!”

Q: How do you sink a Danish submarine?
A: Dive down and knock on the window. Wait for them to open the door and say, “Come on, who do you take us for? Norwegians?”

Q: How do you sink a Swedish submarine?
A: Give it a Norwegian crew.

Q: How do you say “genius” in Norway?
A: Tourist.

-Two Norwegians are driving at night. The driver starts to worry something is wrong with his blinkers so he pulls over and asks the other Norwegian to get out and check them.
“Hey,” the guys yells from the front of the car, “It works… Wait it doesn’t work… No now it works… Wait it doesn’t work… No wait, now it works… Oh sorry, it doesn’t work…”

Read the rest at Vice Magazine: 10 NORWEGIAN JOKES - Viceland Today

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I must address the people who rush to protect the Muslims from this post.
I agree, the basis of this thread are mostly hate rather than facts, and emotion rather than logic.
considering the IQ numbers, which definitley require a sorce, I must say that they may not show true statistics, but they may show products of education systems which are unwestern in the way that they do not build up a child's brain from birth till mid 20's. This has many reasons, for example the many children they have in relation to western society does cut down on the focus on each child. san but true.

I do support the idea that Islamic culture condones, rather than promotes, violence.
It is a patriarch culture, a tribal culture, a secular, unopen and unadvanced culture.
It is not evil, it is different. It clashes with my Nordic friend's reality, as with mine. They don't fit in those countries, they fit in theirs. It is racist to say so but true. How different can a person be from his cousin?

Western society should not fear Islam, rather than learn it's ways and adjust its policies.

c'mon they're not all bad..

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoamC
I do support the idea that Islamic culture condones, rather than promotes, violence.

pain
a logical fallacy.
that's a distinction without a difference,

It is a patriarch culture,

yes

a tribal culture,

similar to christianity.
beliefs are top down.
it's a megalithic culture.

With tribal flavour,
expressing from each tribe,
tribal beliefs be grassroots,

a secular, unopen and unadvanced culture.

okay.

It is not evil, it is different.

Crazy,
Commiting suicide,
for paradise.

Paradise be achieved,
by being in a present,
with living bodies.

How different can a person be from his cousin?

As different as their memes allow.

Western society should not fear Islam,
rather than learn it's ways and adjust its policies.

Empower the locals
by informing and leading
to secure self and property.

c'mon they're not all bad..

It's more of an it,
the Islamic Suicide Paradise meme-virus.
here is a biological analogy, of a parasite convincing grasshopper to suicide.
video.google.com...

Google Video Link

[edit on 16-8-2010 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

OK let's make this simple poet, let's both be haters.

Think about it, when I point out that the West has a PIMP attitude towards their women (I generalized according to your logic), you claim I'm a hater, but when you claim Muslims treat their women like property (you generalized according to your logic), you refuse to accept you are a hater.

I basically said the same thing you said, yet I'm a hater, but you refuse to acknowledge you are a hater also.

That is the point I'm getting at, denial is real, I lost a fight last weaken but still am in denial, because I don't remember what happened, I was too drunk. That being said, every witness said I lost, but I still refuse, my brain hid everything from me so that I don't accept the defeat which I received. Interesting right

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yes, you are still in denial. Sorry, Westerners do not have a pimp attitude towards our women, we believe they should be treated like equals, and given their own say. Your generalization is absurd.

Where as Islam treats their women like they are inferior. The word of a woman being half as valuable as a man in Islamic culture. This is well established.

I do not hate Islam, I would just like to see their attitude modernize, especially in how they treat their women.

My point has merit, yours does not.

I has been decades since I was in a physical fight with another. Reason consistently wins out over the foolishness on which most fights are started.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Geez Mate, you must be to close the nuclear fallout from Chenobyl because all you have proven is that your racist.
I have many muslim friends & woa they accept me as a christian NO Problems.

Maybe you should move to USA So You Can Be Part Of The War Against God ...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

If they are so stupid, why should we fear them???

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Sex, Drugs, Rock N Roll ... Yeh Thats A Real Positive Change

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamus78
Hey

You are a religious bigot and have no purpose here on ATS. The same could be said for any religion.

Deny Ignorance indeed.

Cheers
Shane

or race

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join