It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
and maybe in what we can agree is that the Saudis are the ones with the crzy ideas. Look for wahabi Islam... it IS very rigit and strict. thats why the majority of the Muslims will tell you they are well off what Mohammad (SAW) was teaching back in the days.

Dude, I will be more fearful of the Zionist.

EVERYONE SHOULD KEEP THEIR EYES ON ISRAEL AND AMERICA INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF RIDICULOUS POOR DESERT GUYS WHO HAVE NO FUNDING TO MAKE THE BOMBS AND MISSILES THAT ISRAEL OR THE US CAN HAVE.

Please people, what are the Media and this ignorants (like the OP) so scared abou the Muslims? Maybe is because theya re very well orgasnised and the bullet will go right back to them if they do anything.

You mess with the Muslim World and the system will collapsed. WHo are the hard convinient store, little store, big stores workers? Taxi drivers, attraction, hotel, OIL! companies. I mean I work in the Tourism industry in the UK and my God, they own A LOT OF THINGS IN THE UK AND THE WORLD....

Just like Madame Tussauds and London Eye!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tolerantolerance

You have to realize that some people are just tools and nothing more. The OP is an example of the propaganda you are talking about, that it is sooooo damn old, and yet those who were raised as tools believe it.

The propaganda against Communism is a fantastic example, millions died because they portrayed Communism as evil, and people actually still believe that crap. That is the exact reason why both Cuba and N-Korea are heavily sanctioned by the US, while the people recycle the same old propaganda.

It is embarrassing to tell you the truth, how people can be fouled over and over and over and over again.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tolerantolerance
Europe would have NOT been Europe without the Arabs and Moors. This is were the so calle Renassance was from! They made the first libraries and universities rich with Mathematics, Astronomy, Art, Architecture and philosophies. They had an amazing economical system that did not screwd up anyone. Their system on taxes were the best!

Moors and Arabs were the cause for Europe's eminency after almost 1300 years. As a portuguese citizen and natural I am, the moorish and arab culture is extremely well represented in my culture, country and language, we have plenty of words starting with "al", I grew up in a place where the arab influence is just overwhelming, and you're very right, arabs were the great reformers after the classic antiquity (after the fall of the roman empire, that is), and without them my culture (WHICH IS ONE OF THE GREATEST HERITAGES IN THE WEST) would simply be nothing. Records from the time revealed that nor only were moors and arabs tolerant with catholicism, letting christians have their faith and masses without ANY punishments, they also embodied the culture of each country they conquered INTO THEIR OWN, teaching and learning. Not to say the magnificent contributions they brought to europe: the astrolab (magellan, columbus and vasco da gama), the reading of stars (same), agricultural innovations (crop rotations), architectural excellency (plenty of arab influences in my country), be it in the capital or whatsoever else, language, medicine, mathematics, chemistry and physics, engineering,... yes, calling a whole nation terrorist because of a marginal minority is quite absurd and hatred driven.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

well there is actually the other side of the coin. Nothing is black and white, things are more along the lines of "different shades of grey" which is something people dont quite get yet and may not get at all. There is cause and effect, while yoiu are busy making s group hsppy (which are usually the ones easily manipulated and may not be the same who voted for you) I cannot say very good things about Cuba or even Venezuela (as I am from there and I can tell you what I have lived under the Chavez regime, it is not very nice)

Some things are good but some others are way to contradictory.....

There is no equality.

I tell you Communism is a good idea, tbut too good for inepts like humans to apply.

At the end of the day propaganda is the marketing that move the masses in a political way. I knew from way before Obama was going to be another puppet... there is waaaaaaaay too much money being played in Afghanistan and Iraq to just go from there. People really think they are being defended from some kick-ass terrorist that are in caves, dress with ropes and carry guns that are probably expired!?

LMAO

Please, stop watching movies guys... I think the same old "the good and the bad guys" its pretty much the same b.s everytime in movies...

Watch Life, its a good documentary

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
[edit on 16-8-2010 by tolerantolerance]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And propaganda allow this sort of stuff to go along with the American population having their thumbs up, or is it the lack of propaganda in regards to such news?

US to Fund Israeli Purchase of 20 F-35 Joint Strike Fighters

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Now THIS I call terrorism. I mean, your leaders keep on TERRORIZING YOUR WALLETS WITH ABSURDITIES LIKE THIS! Better to blame all muslims, you have to redirect your frustration somewhere yeah?

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Faustian Spirit]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

sorry lol I dont know how to edit :s
better this way:

Thanks bro! I actually need people that "know" here.

See, in some western cultures they dont even know where the Equator or the Meridian line is. They dont know what is teh capital of France or that Australia is an island. Once, someone asked me where South Africa is!? and yes I have mostly encountered these people in North America. How can they even talk so sure and proud about things that had NEVER had to do with them? or they even had studied or even worst, they had never been in a Muslim country.

OP I have been in Muslims countries and I am married to a Muslim family so I can speak with very very valuable facts.

Thats you are taking everything in the Quran (something written a loooooooong time ago that probably words were even less enough than now to describe events) so literal.

Yes, Eva ate an apple and thats why she got sent out of Eden.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faustian Spirit

Originally posted by oozyism

Now THIS I call terrorism. I mean, your leaders keep on TERRORIZING YOUR WALLETS WITH ABSURDITIES LIKE THIS! Better to blame all muslims, you have to redirect your frustration somewhere yeah?

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Faustian Spirit]

Man that always happens..

I tell you: The Chinese were the bad guys before, then the Russians.

Have you ever seen a movie were the Americans were the bad guys? television is a good reflexion of their society just because the stupid tv addicts mimic eveyrthing the box says....

TV is bad for you even a glimpse!

but now I even think ATS (that I thought it was a escape but a long time ago) because there is so much BS in this website.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Thanks for confirming my belief that we need to greatly tighten our borders against Islamic immigration.

On one side of your mouth you talk about tolerance for Muslims, while out the other side you western people bash at every opportunity.

Few Arabs I have ever met resist the temptation to bash Jews and Israel. You insist that you have the right to live in western nations, but seethe at the thought of Israel establishing a non-muslim controlled country in the Middle East.

Islam has always been backwards and violent. Any technology they possess they got from others, and anyone who has looked into history knows this.

Islam has been horribly violent to Europe, America, Africa, Central Asia, India, Indonesia, and even China now days. You have proven yourselves to to be the enemy of the world.

The op is wrong, we shouldn't fear Islam, but we should recognize it for the threat it is to our liberal way of life, and we should quickly take the steps to defend ourselves, and the first step is drastically cutting back on immigration.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

\dude, Im not Muslim. I am a raised Catholic who embraces all faiths including Atheism. WHatever makes you happy.

Where are you from, America?

Tight your Immigration? Who cares? Who wants to go to that f*** UP country anyways? I wouldnt give a damn what you do. What you should do is cut a whole around your country and create an asteroid and float around the Universe and we can all keep the Earth and make it a better place

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Have you ever seen a movie were the Americans were the bad guys? television is a good reflexion of their society just because the stupid tv addicts mimic eveyrthing the box says....

Yeah, tons of movies. Have you ever heard of Michael Moore? Seen the last Bond movie?

Unlike the Muslim world, the West encourages criticism.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Popeye was a Muslim by the way, you should change your avatar as it is against your beliefs

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Dude, do whatever u want. What you believe creates your own reality not mine
Besides, you have no power in your own country. You still believe in democracy?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The best way to overtake a nation or society is to have something intolerant of everyone elses beliefs, and then complain to every other nation and society when yours isn't treated equal and demand equality in the nations you aren't strong.
Muslims and the homosexual agenda do the same thing the same way. I can't call them both bigotted as I learnt that to call someone that makes you one by definition, so I'll call it hypocritical instead.
God forbid we ever get homosexual Muslims, then we are really in trouble. Of course that was a joke.
If anyone thinks I'm Musliphobic, (hey I coined a new phrase) then they need to disagree that this happens everywhere in the world... tll me a country where Muslims do demand higns they want and a fully converted Muslim country where they are tolerant of other religions and allow full uninterupted freedom of those religions.
And do hurry up to point those cases out, I've only got 30-40 years of life left.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by daggyz]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Yeah, tons of movies. Have you ever heard of Michael Moore? Seen the last Bond movie?

Unlike the Muslim world, the West encourages criticism.

My God, Michael Moore? He is another media puppet.... Who cares abou that fat old guy... its like Icke. Why people keep bringing up people and issues that no ones cares about? Seriously this dudes are just another imaginary "anarchist" idol that the system has put in front of you to feel save. Just like those other famous "conspirancy theorists"

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Clearly you hate the U.S., who ever you are, and you deserve to have your obvious prejudices pointed out.

Yes, I am from the U.S., see my sidebar. I guess that automatically makes me a bad guy in your eyes.

Hard to believe that you don't see your U.S. bashing as completely intolerant.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I thought the first step in the manual was to put the Muslims already in US in camps, then separate them from the rest of society, then create secret death camps, ohh wait, who are we talking about again, all of that is already being done in Israel,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0601421adcce.jpg[/atsimg]

It seems you are laying forth the same hate mongering, Nazi Germany propagated against Jews

I know you are the oldest hater in ATS therefore I have nothing against you .. Keep going..

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You are the Holocaust denier.

Yours is the culture that supports suicide bombers, murdering school girls for going to school and all that.

It is not hate that makes people support ending the immigration of people whose leaders want to enslave you and your kind at the first opportunity.

The message is clear, stop having so many kids, join the 21st century, learn how to be productive, stop treating your women like property, and develop a sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Dont be so dramatic, I have lived in North America. I met amazing people there but most those who had travelled and experienced.

I dont hate the people, I dislike the country. It's goverment system, the beliefs that they are trying to educate people with.

THe people sadly are believing but who can blame them as that's what they have seen?

It's not only in the US but in many countries that have access to CNN and Fox News

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join