It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have the one and only solution....

No religion, no war

Stop believing in God, believe in yourself

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You can make appologies as you like... The funny thing that i hope does not dissappear is that before they came did you have to change your ways?

Us either...

If you want islam then sign up to it.. If not?

# you x

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by b0sanac
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I think their answer to the "problem" would be to put all muslims and all "suspected" muslims in death camps.

Sending criminal immigrants out of the country would be a more humane approach

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So its *my* fault that 49 of 49 women in Oslo was assulted and raped by an immigrant? Get real.

I stated no such thing, I said the problems with YOUR immigration are YOUR fault, as a citizen, a responsible voting citizen, it's your responsibility to fight for your wants and rights, or suffer the consequences.

If you are all so unahappy then voice your opinions and get the issue resolved.

The fact is that no western country that has a large muslim immigrant population has managed to integrate them. Why? The politicians argue, but fthe real reason is that the muslims do not want to be integrated in the western society. They hate the western society, they think of us westerns as sinfull, and our society as backward.

There are PLENTY of muslims here in Canada that are integrated, they don't provided much of a problem at all for us actually. So your stat on that is wrong, please provide documentation if you wish to argue further.

No, Keeper. The fault is not mine, nor is it the politicians, the blame is solely on the muslims themselves

This is fundementally wrong and part of the reason our world is going to hell in a handbasket. It's far easier to blame somebody else for our actions, or in this case Non-Actions than to actually attempt to resolve the problem.

Take a good hard look at your country my friend, the things wrong with it, are the things that the PEOPLE have allowed to go wrong.

There's really NO other reason than that. You are responsible for your country, to blame it's problems on a single group of people is again, silly and VERY dangerous.

~Keeper

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

some people are smarter, once they convince themselves of how stupid others are...

Their prophet Mohamed practised peace in Medina when muslims was in a minority..
source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

My common sense is tingling….

Islam religion per God revelation of Quran to prophet Muhammad was founded by the start of Quran revelation by God to prophet Muhammad through the Angel Gabriel (Jibril) in Mecca (currently in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) in year 610 AD. Quran revelation continued also when the prophet (peace be upon him) migrated to Medina (also in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) until prophet death in year 632 AD.
Source/more: wiki.answers.com...

Their prophet Mohamed practised peace in Medina when muslims was in a minority..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So... Muslims were the minority when the founder of the faith was practicing islam?

Why do people who write such things hate my IQ?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
ROFL!!!

Sad but so true. Those poor Danish cartoonist who dared to draw Mohamed got death threats too.

Why can't we draw Mohammed? Rest of the world is not muslim so it doesn't really matter. Its same with some Christians that say that you're not allowed to draw Jesus or God cause its a sin. Maybe it is for those from that christian denomination but its not for the rest of the world. I'm just sick and tired of the muslim hypocrisy. If you go to dubai or any other muslim country you better not kiss in public or else your going to jail buddy. Alright, thats fine we have to respect their laws if we're in their country. So the same should apply here also. In western countries we are allowed to draw Mohammed, and date muslim girls without having to fear for our lives or the girls life for that matter
Plus all "refugees" and immigrants are supposed to integrate and learn the local language of the country that takes them in. No burkas allowed also. Here women have rights. There you go!!!Now if you state those implications stated above to muslims before they apply for "refugee" status in any western country then you should experience a refugee application decline and consequently less muslim(potential extremists) coming into europe.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Who let them in to begin with? I thought you have some strict immigration rules.

You also said you would go back generations? Correct? So not just immigrants but citizens? Or did I misunderstand?

[edit on 8/15/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by crichton13
You Yanks seem to have forgotten how these muslims ATTACKED AND MURDERED THOUSANDS OF YOUR FELLOW PEOPLES.

Which Muslims, exactly?

I keep seeing that the the people that attacked us are building a mosque. How is that possible when they died in the attack?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

"Islam is not a peaceful religion, it spreads seperation and hate."

Oh, I don't know; I think American Evangelical "Christianity" cultists (often mis-labeled "conservatives") preaches for more separation and hate in the U.S. than does Islam.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Nevermind my last post. I see you said criminal. There are no criminal Norwegians I think you said. Or very few.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Read the first post, replace Muslims with Christians.
Laugh like a madman

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

So its *my* fault that 49 of 49 women in Oslo was assulted and raped by an immigrant? Get real.

I stated no such thing, I said the problems with YOUR immigration are YOUR fault, as a citizen, a responsible voting citizen, it's your responsibility to fight for your wants and rights, or suffer the consequences.

If you are all so unahappy then voice your opinions and get the issue resolved.

Voicing my opinion is excactly what this thread is about.

The fact is that no western country that has a large muslim immigrant population has managed to integrate them. Why? The politicians argue, but fthe real reason is that the muslims do not want to be integrated in the western society. They hate the western society, they think of us westerns as sinfull, and our society as backward.

There are PLENTY of muslims here in Canada that are integrated, they don't provided much of a problem at all for us actually. So your stat on that is wrong, please provide documentation if you wish to argue further.

I know nothing of immigration in Canada, this thread is about Norway, Sweden, France, and the other European countries that have a large muslim population. In the whole of Canada there are 2.5% muslims, though. In Oslo there is 10%, that is 4 times as many, that is one difference that could cause problems that you may not have in Canada, like muslim ghettos.

No, Keeper. The fault is not mine, nor is it the politicians, the blame is solely on the muslims themselves

This is fundementally wrong and part of the reason our world is going to hell in a handbasket. It's far easier to blame somebody else for our actions, or in this case Non-Actions than to actually attempt to resolve the problem.

When everyone with a major muslim immigrant population has the same problem growing over 30 years, it is not "blaming somone else" to start looking at the possibility that the problems are the muslims themselves not wanting to be integrated. I grew up with muslims, they openly confess that they believe that Norway is a sinful people and they want nothing to do with our society. They just want to make money and feed their family, integration is a no-no.

Take a good hard look at your country my friend, the things wrong with it, are the things that the PEOPLE have allowed to go wrong.

There's really NO other reason than that. You are responsible for your country, to blame it's problems on a single group of people is again, silly and VERY dangerous.

~Keeper

What is even more dangerous is not addressing a growing problem.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong

ROFL!!!

Sad but so true. Those poor Danish cartoonist who dared to draw Mohamed got death threats too.

Why can't we draw Mohammed? Rest of the world is not muslim so it doesn't really matter. Its same with some Christians that say that you're not allowed to draw Jesus or God cause its a sin. Maybe it is for those from that christian denomination but its not for the rest of the world. I'm just sick and tired of the muslim hypocrisy. If you go to dubai or any other muslim country you better not kiss in public or else your going to jail buddy. Alright, thats fine we have to respect their laws if we're in their country. So the same should apply here also. In western countries we are allowed to draw Mohammed, and date muslim girls without having to fear for our lives or the girls life for that matter
Plus all "refugees" and immigrants are supposed to integrate and learn the local language of the country that takes them in. No burkas allowed also. Here women have rights. There you go!!!Now if you state those implications stated above to muslims before they apply for "refugee" status in any western country then you should experience a refugee application decline and consequently less muslim(potential extremists) coming into europe.

In Islam you are not allowed to draw any person or animall, only flowers, this is why you never see anything else than flower decorations in mosques. I think it has to do with drawing being false idols if I remember correctly.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Acharya

Who let them in to begin with? I thought you have some strict immigration rules.

You also said you would go back generations? Correct? So not just immigrants but citizens? Or did I misunderstand?

[edit on 8/15/2010 by ~Lucidity]

No, Norway has some very loose immigration laws. And even if they dont get accepted it may take 7-10 years for all the paperwork to go through if they know how to manipulate the system.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by Acharya

"Islam is not a peaceful religion, it spreads seperation and hate."

Oh, I don't know; I think American Evangelical "Christianity" cultists (often mis-labeled "conservatives") preaches for more separation and hate in the U.S. than does Islam.

As I mentioned before; most mayor religions teach seperation of some sort, except Buddhism.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

they arent building the mosque on the ACTUAL ground zero site. they are building it a couple of blocks away from the site.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

I agree. But I do not have to like it. I cannot cannot change history so blaming history does not good. I can change actions so I can blame actions. I get all you are saying but it kind of sounds like you are saying I should accept it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Crazy Muslims, Crazy Christians, Crazy Jews.. There are nutcases in every religion, including non-religions such as Agnostics and Atheists. There are people who label themselves something, but act in no way according to it.

Whatever - this crap gets old - nothing of what the OP said makes a bit sense, apart from his bigoted rant against Muslims.

My first physics teacher was Mohamed Y. Saeed from Afghanistan; he was a kind man with a huge heart and quick to laugh and smile. He went back to Afghanistan to push the Soviets out; I never heard from him again.

Peddle your prejudices elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi there,

I was born in Amsterdam-The Netherlands, where I lived until 2008, now I live in Portugal. So, I know exactly what you are talking about.

This same discussion has been influencing Dutch politics in such a way that it seems as if there are no other problems, and that if all muslims were deported back to their countries, everything would be great.

I do not agree with that because the biggest problem in Europe at the moment are the consequences of the so-called financial crisis. This crisis has not been caused by muslims but by our own western bankers and leaders who are supposed to have a very high IQ.

I am not saying that there are no problems with muslim immigrants, of course there are many problems, however many of these problems are also the result of this new era we live in. The 9-11 attacks, the war in Irak and Afghanistan, Palestine, and the "war on terror" have changed the way people see muslims, and have changed the way muslims feel, especially if they live in western countries. Personally I and many other people think this has been done on purpose, but that`s another discussion.

I have been 3 times in Morocco (Tanger, Agadir, Marrakech) during the last 2 years and I was completely surprised to see how people are. They are very friendly, open and welcoming. I was even invited to have dinner by a hotel employee at his house, he insisted, his wife made a very nice dinner, his children were there, and we talked and talked until 0300h !

Christians, Muslims and Jews, lived together in peace for 4 centuries in the Iberian Peninsula until ... Christian fundamentalism ended it, and what did it bring ... Inquisition and Crusades ! Christians, Muslims and Jews also lived together in peace in the middle east for millennia until ... the USA and England decided to impose the state of Israel on those people.

Personally, I think there is something wrong on a global civilizational level which causes all other problems to emerge, and like some other people I think this is being done on purpose.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Lusitaniax]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I thought of another question.

Why are they leaving their homes? Were they displaced? Leave by choice? Where are the majority from? Are there such statistics?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join