It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I think all of you religious nuts are crazy!!! Christians, Muslims, Satanists your all lead around and manipulated by people and stories. Sure I firmly believe that you have to admit in a higher power far superior to us human beings that created everything around us. But when that belief starts to trump common sense and basic morals then you have a problem. No one and I mean no one in this world or out of this world is gonna make me believe that one religion is superior to another and convince me that I should eliminate in anyway the other religions. I tell you what my religion has never killed or hurt anyone, you know why? Because it's a belief system that openly accepts everyone elses belief's and views and tolerates differences. It's called the religion of me and my beliefs, we don't have a church, mosque, or other place to gather and compare social status we kinda just practice it every second of every day. I've been practicing this religion for about 10yrs now and so far it's been great for me and my family. You people make no sense by threating other religions by saying my religion is peaceful you should be harmed for not believing it. Can you say a bunch of hypocrites?? And this is why we as a human race suck, we really do. People will never grow up and move beyond what is instilled in their minds by people wanting more and more control over them ignorance is alive and well and it is certainly thriving on a website that preaches the opposite...

The problem with all major religions is that they teach seperation, all except Buddhism. I reject all religions that teaches me to hate someone.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wow, what kind of disinformation has been filling your head?

Is this what we promote here at ATS? You state that Islam is promoting hatred and division? No sir, you are doing the seperation and hate promotion.

Your statistics on IQ are also ridiculous, wikipedia or not. IQ has nothing really to do with "intelligence" as there are many many factors not included in the average IQ test.

Furthermore those "studies" are done with a relatively small group of people, making the results innacurate to say the least.

Please stop with your propaganda. Also, be careful, your bigot is showing.

Islam is no worse than Christianity, current or otherwise.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What I find is MOST amusing is that many of the posters here are advocating some BS 'peace towards islam' crap BUT they have posted vocisferously on other threads that are against the building of a mosque on the site of the World Trade Centre ATROCITY.

I use the word ATROCIT in capitals because that is what ot was/is/

You Yanks seem to have forgotten how these muslims ATTACKED AND MURDERED THOUSANDS OF YOUR FELLOW PEOPLES.

And now you are allowing these DEVILS to build a mosque on the BLOOD OF YOUR "FELLOW AMERICANS" ??!!

PFFTT.. I though political correctness had gone MAD in the UK but NO.... It's ALIVE AND KICKING IN THE USA!!

You people need to WAKE UP NOW.

You people need to GET OUT ONTO THE STRERETS AND PROTEST AGAINST THIS INSULT TO YOUR FALLEN CITIZENS.

Do you see British people celebrating the MANY bombings and MURDERS of INNOCENT Irish and English people by TERRORISTS (IRA) by wasting money on 'Peace' pagodas?

No.

You AMERICANS NEED TO SHUT UP AND NUT UP AGAINST THESE POXY RAG-HEADED TERRORISTS AND DRIVE THEM FROM YOUR SHORES.

FFS - I always thought that America was the land of the free and intolerance - now it seems that you are the newest pussy-moslem-lovin nation on the Planet! Somthing to do with your new C-in-C perhaps???!!! LMFAO!!

If you do NOT nut-up against the Islamic terrorist that are HERE AND NOW OPERATING FROM WITHIN YOUR BORDERS... YOU WILL ALL #IN DIE.

It's simple - here's the advice from Europe - we've already been overrun by these fundamentalists - try not to fall foul of our errors.

STAMP DOWN HARD ON MUSLIMS IN EVERY WAY YOU CAN. THEY WANT TO TAKE OVER YOUR COUNTRY AND RUN IT AS A COPY OF IRAN.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED YANKS....

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

It must be hard to live a life so filled with hate.

American was NOT attacked by Islam on 9/11, they were attacked by religious extremists. These people exist in EVERY Religion and EVERY sect of society.

Please don't blanket statement all "muslims" as extremists, you just made yourself look VERY ignorant.

Most muslims are moderates, and to say anything otherwise is foolish and dangerous.

This is just how the hollocaust happened folks. Turn on your brother for something stupid like religion or skin color.

You've all been fooled.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Seeing as most, if not ALL, muslims are indeed happy about the attack on WTC, we really can generalize on this subject.

Ok let me stop you right there. Where did you get this information? Did you do a world-wide census of the entire muslim population of this planet?

Please provide proof, if you dont have any then you are the one that is generalizing on the very subject.

-b0s-

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
BS this is all BS... from the IQ to the good 'ol their religion is evil...

Read the Qur'an maybe you'll learn something... It's not a book advocating violence, it's actually a peaceful book... Stop demonizing Islam with your ignorant words. Learn about it directly instead of what you "heard" or "read" from BS sources...

How do you test the IQ of people in war zones and who are poverty stricken where education is not a priority? How do you justify this?

You are forgetting the real people to fear. The American government... They are the ones who have invaded Korea & Vietnam (in the name of preventing communism), most of South America ONLY to put in their own puppet governments. Should I go on???

You are writing like a true Nazi. Oh they are more stupid than us, we waste money on them, and they are taking over everything... Let's get rid of them, yeah! let's kill 'em...

I can't believe I even read your post...

Magnum

I'm fairly certain the UN-Sanctioned invasion of Korea is not looked upon necessarily as the embodiment of US foreign policy and jingoism, as all nations responded to the invasion of a sovereign nation by it's neighbor. The US and it's allies invaded the Peninsula in order to curtail and reverse the aggression of the DPRK; any alterior motive in stopping the spread of Communism certainly played no part in the UN response to the blatant breach of Art.2 UNC by the DPRK.

link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Wow, what kind of disinformation has been filling your head?

Is this what we promote here at ATS? You state that Islam is promoting hatred and division? No sir, you are doing the seperation and hate promotion.

The problems with muslim immigration has been a problem for a long time here in Norway. I only point my finger at the problem.

Your statistics on IQ are also ridiculous, wikipedia or not. IQ has nothing really to do with "intelligence" as there are many many factors not included in the average IQ test.

Furthermore those "studies" are done with a relatively small group of people, making the results innacurate to say the least.

IQ test data is always contreversial. Still, it is the best data we have to make an informed decision of a cause of action.

Please stop with your propaganda. Also, be careful, your bigot is showing.
Islam is no worse than Christianity, current or otherwise.
~Keeper

As I have said many times in my replies, I would have written the same thread if it were Christian immigrants that stood for such a large degree of crime in Norway.

link   

Originally posted by above
Excellent thread!

It has been long known as a fact that there are differences in intelligence between people. Black ones are most physical, least intellectual, asian ones are most intellectual least physical. The rest come in between.
(religion)

Dude honestly you were doing well until you you said "Black ones are most physical, least intellectual". I'm Brazilian, half black and live in Finland, and see plenty of "white ones mostly physical, least intellectual". Now if you meant
black Somalis then I kindda get your point and where your trying to get to, but if you meant blacks as a whole than you should really review your concepts buddy. I understand the whole anti Somali feeling and you have my support. I'm married to a Finn and I work hard enough to see all my hard earned tax money go to some lazy muslim somali family, that hates my guts and won't even care about integrating with a culture that helped them to leave their war ravaged country. I feel ya bro, but you just can't generalize with the whole "black is physical and asian is intellectual" BS talk. Since this thread is about the "muslims are taking over" problem in scandinavian countries, then I suggest you leave the racial issue behind and focus on the religious problem that we both have in common.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

So wait, let's look at TOTAL crime in Norway.

Are there more Muslims perpatrating crimes that non muslims? Reported or otherwise?

Or are we just picking and choosing which ones to smear in the media?

Immigration is also YOUR fault as a citizen remember that. Your complacency and inability to elect proper leaders has lead to the legislation which allows this to happen to your country.

Feel free to blame it on the others, but the root problem is you, the constituent.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Acharya

So wait, let's look at TOTAL crime in Norway.

Are there more Muslims perpatrating crimes that non muslims? Reported or otherwise?
Or are we just picking and choosing which ones to smear in the media?

So-called "violent crime", see my links in one of the first replies pg 1 or 2 for more info.

Immigration is also YOUR fault as a citizen remember that. Your complacency and inability to elect proper leaders has lead to the legislation which allows this to happen to your country.

Feel free to blame it on the others, but the root problem is you, the constituent.

~Keeper

So its *my* fault that 49 of 49 women in Oslo was assulted and raped by an immigrant? Get real.

The fact is that no western country that has a large muslim immigrant population has managed to integrate them. Why? The politicians argue, but fthe real reason is that the muslims do not want to be integrated in the western society. They hate the western society, they think of us westerns as sinfull, and our society as backward.

No, Keeper. The fault is not mine, nor is it the politicians, the blame is solely on the muslims themselves!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Acharya]

link   
reply to post by Acharya

I had to stop reading at the 3rd verse. First of all you don't mention the context of the verses where people are told to slay others. Secondly, from the little context that is included it would appear the context is self defense.

"Fight if they fight you." And in all your superior reasoning skills do you believe it should say "Expose your jugular in defeat if they wish to fight you."

link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

Easy, my friend. That fear and prejudice has been centuries in the making. It can't be for one person to change the dimension of that paradigm.

I feel the only separation between Judeo-Christian concepts and Islamic concepts lie within the way the two were viewed during the era of enlightenment. During the decline of the Persian Empire, the Christian world (essentially: Europe) became so self absorbed that it allowed the integration of religion and politics to such a degree that it could scarcely differentiate between the two. Therefore, everything non-Christian was viewed as an intent to usurp the Dominion of Christ directly. When an entire religious / political movement such as Islam is exists outside the barriers of such systems, it's method and practice to keep it as such. This wasn't something new. Outsiders, different. Insiders = good. These concepts trancended through time and adapted. It changes every so often depending on who is in control. Today we like red but tomorrow we like blue. The real problem here is that Christianity steamrolled so heavily that it refused to learn from the mistakes of so many great historical empires: That religious movements are in fact - political movements that got out of control. You can't look at Judaism, Christianity, or Islam, and not see that they were nothing more than political movements even at their inception! Add several centuries of saber rattling and chest bumping onto that, combined with that whole "manifest destiny" bravado that all massive organized religions seem to love so dear - and you've got all kinds of problems. Fear, prejudice, anger, hatred - these things are so deeply ingrained in the religious mind that it takes a life changing event to rectify it. It spills over into the non-religious who live near them or are descended from them by default!

With that established, any introspective individual can look at religious facts laid out before them and make the most logical choice regarding them: that they are false, that they mislead the true spirit of mankind, that they deny truth and stifle love in favor of financial gain, power, and conquest. All of them. Why any sane person would look at this contemptuous pile of lies and find salvation therefrom only speaks of their character.

Now, getting back to the fear, the prejudice... It's not by design, but by social design that people are that way.
They're overrun by brown people and the crime is too much to handle.
These people are oppressed because someone stuck a bunch of violent white people in their back yard.
Those over there: They butter the wrong side of their bread.

You can't blame people for reacting the way they do. You can only blame what history has made of them. You, as a Satanist, should have first hand experience of what ignorance has been pummeled into mankind by organized religion. You must also be willing to understand that that procedure has had side effects. Forcing faith, nay - forcing will upon others breeds the vile barbs of hate, anger, prejudice, mistrust, wrath. The antithesis of everything that is love.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
the west, east, north and south should fear all religions,they all tend to # peoples heads up.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

"Forget the crap about the koran being a book of peace. The Bible could be a book of war if I could pick the passages like the damn muslims try to cherry pick the few peaceful parts of their fictional religion."

Same can be said for the bible or any other book of worship. for example I could take passages out of the bible and post them here out of context and make christianity look evil.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Magnum007
BS this is all BS... from the IQ to the good 'ol their religion is evil...

Read the Qur'an maybe you'll learn something... It's not a book advocating violence, it's actually a peaceful book... Stop demonizing Islam with your ignorant words. Learn about it directly instead of what you "heard" or "read" from BS sources...

Magnum

We hear this alot....about the Quran being a book of peace and yet we are constanly confronted with thier insane intoleration and bloody ways.

"will come saying peace peace but there is no peace"

You are the type of person who ignores the majority of people of a certain group and focus on very small group to represent them. Why is that?

Do we and must we have a 101 conversation?

Why dont you address that issue then rather than trying to draw focas on peace. Tell us why islam is represented by nut jobs and bloody lovers of death so much? Why is a Muslim fudy about the most dreaded thing on earth today and why cant the rest of Isalm control them?

What major philosophical contibutions has Islam made to the benifit to the rest of the world? Why are folks in full fight away from the traditional lands of Islam? Why just about every where they are found in the old world do the support tyrants, practice slavery, blow each other up on a regular basis, suppress, kill peacefull leaders and are given to riotous civil unrest on a regular basis?

I think you need to read a history book. In there you will find a record of the atrocious behaviour of "christians". Muslims are simply a couple of hundred years behind christianity in "growing up".

Now you can be ignorant and deny christianity's equivalent past or accept that muslims are no different !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just a little less mature. So they have the mass murder, atrocities, intolerance etc etc by minority extremist groups to contend with for a few decades. NB they will come out of it in a few decades due to modern technology whereas christians raped, pillaged, murdered, tortured etc etc for a few hundred!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by Acharya

I had to stop reading at the 3rd verse. First of all you don't mention the context of the verses where people are told to slay others. Secondly, from the little context that is included it would appear the context is self defense.

"Fight if they fight you." And in all your superior reasoning skills do you believe it should say "Expose your jugular in defeat if they wish to fight you."

Then you should read more to educate yourself for your own sake. The list is long for a reason, also see what others have posted in the thread or google History of Jihad and other related articles.

Also, quotes like that are interpreted by muslim religious leaders to suit their need, one day the quote means self-defence, the other day it means Jihad and war.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

Nice post, mystery man

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgrammaman
the west, east, north and south should fear all religions,they all tend to # peoples heads up.

Religions are bad. Agreed!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

"I know they were muslim because they "looked" like muslims, acted like muslims and talked like muslims. My aunt and uncle also said they were..."

They looked like muslims? And what might I ask does a muslim look like?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I think their answer to the "problem" would be to put all muslims and all "suspected" muslims in death camps.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join