It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sweden is being destroyed ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is intentional destruction by design, just like in the US. They are flooding our countries with immigrants to break us economically and socially divide us. In Sweden they will use this to stifle free speech by first banning muslim broadcasting.
We are fortunate in the US to have firearms as citizens.It does help keep the crime rate down. It sounds like in Sweden only the immigrants have guns and perhaps the police who have been stripped of their powers.
Your government, like mine in the US are beholden to the big banks.
Good luck in the future, I hope this can be resolved peacefully.
They want you to hate the immigrants and the countries they come from.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
same happends here in germany...

maybe thats what they want us to do...kill each other...

I am going to respond to this post because of the other posts that say the video is racist propaganda,

what I am seeing and hearing is this is truly a problem here and in Europe, they may be racist, but it might be truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I haven't read through all the pages yet so hopefully I'm not pointing out something that was already stated. OP I could have sworn this article was happening in Sweden, but skipping through the article at just a glance I would have thought you were referencing United States, with all the foolishness involved with the "immigration, not respecting local customs, or learning the native language?? Sorry I'm not trying to troll here it just sounds alot like what is going on right here in the good old USA!!! Oh wait never mind the sheeple over here are just rolling over and playing dead they really aren't doing anything in mass about it...Carry on

We know that this is a problem here as well, and yes I am seeing what you are seeing,

And here if we dare to mention we have a problem, it is also called racist propaganda,

Ironic.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Thank you god, for the info.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think with all the preparations some ppl can make, the thing is overlooked is peace, without yeilding freedom. Which is the very thing the bloodlines wish, to force fascism, religious fascism would be a tool, but most of all, with 11 11 looming,and future dates, they're spreading hate-ons. We have to second guess and never hurt another person, love.

Dealing with this could take a thousand years, or a thousand thousand years otherwise, which is nothing to our souls, true, but the fact is Groundhog Day and worse looms for karma and law of consequence, which by the way, forgiveness and forgiving self is really important to understand. Don't let them dump that karma and for everthing that does happen, ho'onoponopono and forgive, and even self. Ask, what lesson this hardship taught and learn it, seek to make ammends for things that have gone wrong.

I'm very concerned with the state of the world.

Unite with us in the Great Intention!

We need to start manifestin eden and meditating. World wide meditation groups, for peace, unity, freedom.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

That was a wonderful post Hemi, it should have gotten more stars, there is a lot of wisdom in what you have posted.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Tons of attacks here and no solutions.

So this is what has become of ATS. A place where the children who never grew up can come out and continue the playground bully tactics that made them COOL in grade school.

People are always complaining about the government being corrupt, but, this may have started from the bottom up as opposed to the top down... especially with the behavior that I have seen in here.

People have lost a general respect for one another, and the internet feeds that anonymous addiction of being a pain in the...

Jeez.

Namaste and Unconditional love...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Its sweden's problem now. Not mine

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
Our hands are tied by the chains of political correctness. We dare not speak the truth for fear of being labeled racists, and this is what we get.

If you think it's bad now, just wait until the world economy implodes and entitlement cash disappears. The world will be a scary place indeed.

and it will happen.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

National barriers to be torn down; a one world New World Order government.
Welcome to the European Union!
Only those foggy brains out of touch with reality could have thought up this
solution, but America is going to look forward to the North American Union soon
where all borders of North America will fade.
However, there is all sorts of rancor in the USA right now just over this issue.
And we do not have a homogenous population...we decimated the Native Americans
to over run and grab their lands; and we did the same to Mexico. So we are a
little uneasy right now....what if chickens come home to roost?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

I often wonder about solutions,

Awareness can play a role in instituting a solution.

Knowledge is power.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is worth a shot, Unity, good luck, I am going to watch your video.

if my people will humble themselves I will heal their land.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcheoAstronomer

to over run and grab their lands;

This is the state of the human condition, there will always be conquerors.

I was raised in a neighborhood of immigrants, they were legal, they worked hard, and on the backs of these people they created what was the American dream, things have changed dramatically,

My father and grandfather were blacksmiths, they shoed mules in coal mines, my father ran his blacksmith shop until the early eighties, and it never had indoor plumbing.

So much has changed

[edit on 123131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

That one is made by morningmaya, someone I recognized in spirit, last august when the energy hitting so many. Its one we can all join in, any time too, there is specific time, but really its akin to a big word file, addendums can be added.

But peace is something that the bloodlines aren't expecting, and inroads in communication. I don't even agree with Burka's being legal as I don't wish my children to see any sign of oppression and call this child abuse, and suspect all kinds of things going on behind the scenes with these tensions being played by the bloodlines, but we have to try to pass the tests that life sends us.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
What say you lambs and sheep? My country 'tis of thee.... who owns you now? A tax on your tea and an eternal mortgage of deed upon your home in which you will drink it from. Obama seeks the same upon our brow and sweat, but our constitution still gives us one final argument .... A call to arms from which we still can find in our locker of 'hope and change'.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I understand, I am sure you know the saying love your enemy.

A solution to the situation was given centuries ago.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

didn't you fu@@up these peoples countries first
to steal their resources

the whole thing is planned
the poor will fight the poor
the rich can sit back and enjoy

this is only possible because we are brainwashed
and can not thinking outside of the box
some one tell me what is Islam Christianity Judaism
can a normal human being really be a Moslem Christian or Jew

it's impossible because humans think in images not words and numbers

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Tons of attacks here and no solutions.

People have lost a general respect for one another, and the internet feeds that anonymous addiction of being a pain in the...

Jeez.

Namaste and Unconditional love...

Obviously nobody has bothered to read my post on page two , I would like to think it was constructive . Call me stupid I guess or maybe I'm from LaLa Land . Thought I offered some experiance and peaceful solutions .My Bad .

[edit on 15-8-2010 by 13th Zodiac]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sweden was a model for NZ by ex Prime Minister Helen Clark. 'Open minded' policies, welfare state growth, homosexual law reform, and hosts of others have turned Sweden into what it is.
NZ is headed down the same path to the same results and outcomes.
I am one who is not surprised with what is happening in Sweden as it was always going to happen in time...and here it is.
Welfare state growth, immigration without accountability and blind openess to anything and everything minorities protest against leads to this, it always does.\

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I find Sweden no worse than any other country, regarding these matters.

What bothers me most is that I need to join a gun club to attain a gun legally though...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join