It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sweden is being destroyed ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
SIMPLE - Divide and conquer - www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by davidmann
Are you still having troubles with Jews? Someone from Sweden posted that they are meddling with circumcision laws, and hinted at deeper problems.

I have never had a problem with Jews, you asking me?

I think he means 'you' as in 'you Swedes', because the way you talk, you seem to be implying that you are Swedish. (you say 'we' when speaking of Sweden) Are you Swedish? If not, maybe you really don't know what is going on?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It is extremely logical to worry about other cultures infiltrating a country and eventually destroying that country's culture or breaking up a unified country. And a country that's culture is broken is not functional. And a country should have the absolute right to regulate who comes in and out.

In fact, in my opinion, the country should have the right to make the immigrants who wish to have the privelage of living there get basic cultural training.

Think about the Muslim countries, do they let tons of Westerners into them? No. And do they tolerate Westerners moving into them and acting Western? No. In fact, they might even kill them.

I still think that freedom of religion should be allowed, but there are some other realistic issues to think about on both sides of the argument.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

reply to post by davidmann

I am not personally attacking anyone, I watched the video, I see there are problems world wide,

The immigrants are angry because they were allowed to come into a country with no jobs no future.

I just don't get it.

[edit on 013131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

Then why don't they go back where they came from instead of taking violent action...? If they,re unhappy, they should go home where their families are waiting for them with open arms..

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm watching the video in a moment. Just wanted to say first, I live in Sweden, and I have very little except good things to say about my country. If I ever raise children, it will be in no other country than this.

Of course, in the words of Dolph Lundgren, Sweden is good, but it could be better.
We do have a wee bit of a problem with immigration - and it is a wee bit hard finding work these days - and of course, part of that problem could possibly be the immigration side.

Add to that the fact violenceisgrowing, especially in large cities like Malmö, Stockholm and Gothenburg.

I think, though, all people should learn how to defend themselves. We should live in a society where criminal scum is afraid of attacking random people because they know they'll get beat to a pulp if they do. In that way, it's your responsibility not only to yourself, but to everyone else, to be able to defend yourself against retards like them - for example, the "random violence bus driver" in Malmö, who got socked for trying to help someone.

That's what the police is for, but the police isn't always there. And that's when we fellow humans have to help. If everyone was prepared to do what that bus driver did - and had the capacity for force to back it up - then people like those boxer wannabes wouldn't be able to "get it up" with their violence fetisch in this country.

Yosh. Now that I got that out of the system, let's watch the video.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I feel compelled to post this again here:

More people need to watch it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Ok, I've now watched it, and I must say, I have a hard time not calling it a load of horsesh*t. Most of it is true, that's true, but when they start talking about a 100 of our cities being ghettos, a civil war coming, and people building security fences around their houses, I just shake my head.

Ok, let me put it like this. Sweden have it's problems with criminality. Yes, some of them are heavily armed. Not just foreigners. Biker gangs - Hells Angels, Bandidos - are just as heavily armed. Sweden relied until recently on a draft army. Part of that included having weapons caches spread around the country. Criminals loved to steal weapons from these weapons caches. It's not a new phenomenon at all.

If I have to compare Sweden's problems with crime to anything, I'd compare it to any other European city where crime is rising due to all the trouble we have in the world today - immigration, sure, but also the sucky economy, war, and of course, the meddling of the Powers That Be. This video blows it out of proportion completely.

Lastly, the last few sentences of the video encourage the viewer to vote for "Sverigedemokraterna" during the election this year. Now, Sverigedemokraterna, or SD, is a right-wing party. I won't say they're extremists, but they used to be once. Today, they've toned down that image, and many people I know consider voting for them in the election. Of course, the more sane alternative (in my opinion), is voting for the Pirate Party.

I don't blame anyone who want to vote for SD. It's none of my damn business. But they do have an agenda, and they do make # up like this in their "vote for us" videos, even blatant lies, just to get your votes. So take this with a ton of salt.

Again, that's just my opinion, though, as a Swede. No offense intended to those of you who plan to vote for SD.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hello from Finland. We have also big immigration problem here very soon.

Ok, every country has refugees but here in Finland we have also "connect family program". One woman had 18 children and they have then refugee status here. And Finland pays flying tickets from Africa! People come here because we have good benefits.

One funny thing is there is no DNA-test or passport needed when refugee comes here. So there is lots of illegal refugees here.

Everybody know this problem but government is doing nothing about it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Why are people afraid to address this issue?

[edit on 013131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

because it goes very deep to the root of the problem:

EU is destroying those people countries' economies

(so after getting bankrupt, they migrate to better area)

oxfam.org pdf

• EU Member States preach the gospel of free trade, while maintaining their own spending on agricultural subsidies to the tune of €115 million per day.

• EU Member States deny developing countries the right to protect their vulnerable agricultural markets from competition from unfair subsidised European agricultural exports.

• The EU pushes for developing countries to negotiate new issues at the WTO that will primarily benefit the rich economies and trans-national corporations – in return for progress that the EU promised ten years ago.

or helping US bombing them into stone age

so they are migrating to better area (no need for links here) ...

do you think those people would migrate if they would be content living in their countries?

nope...

it's called backfire, what you do upon others you do to yourself

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The eaisest why to deal with social security scrouging immigrants who will not change, learn the language or even attempt to get on with the natives is to deny any and all soical security payments to them until they prove they are changing and that goes for any skin colour,race or religion they follow.

Tell me how many of you moved to say USA, Austriala, Norway, or even another European country to live on hand outs.

How many people who moved for work or a better life did not try and learn the local language or the local customs.

Do you try and force your ways on those around you?

All of the above only happens when people from dirt poor, religious hell holes and massivley corrupt goverments move to a western country and you all know it.

If someone wants to move to another country then they should be pre-paird to work, learn the language and leave the natives to there own ways then all fine and well.

Theres nothing wrong with sharing different views and cultures with the contry that you move to but there is everything wrong with trying to make it like your contry of origin but with free money from the goverment.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
They want civil war. It's been planned for decades, didn't you know?

Muslims were to be brought into Europe to such a high degree that they don't assimilate and create their own ghettos. This has happened.

Then the Muslims will cause problems, but everyone will ignore the threat because they will call it "anti-Muslim" to criticize Muslims. This is happening now, as you can see.

Those who criticize Muslims/Islam will be called "the next Nazis" and "Islamophobic" and so on. This is happening.

The REAL Nazis, the Jew-hating & freedom-hating Muslim extremists will gain more & more ground while most people ignore the threat. This is happening now.

Finally, something will trigger a civil-war, maybe a symbolic assassination, a law put into effect, a terrorist attack, or any other trigger, and Muslims, being told by their Koran of the end-times, to take over the world, to rape & pillage and all that, will kill millions of Europeans.

After several million Europeans are killed directly by Muslim immigrants, who will likely be going door-to-door in some inner-city areas to find & kill non-Muslims, eventually, after the damage is done, Europe is destroyed, and finally everyone knows that the threat was always the Muslims and the "Islamophobes" were correct the whole time, then, and only then, will American troops come to save the day.

It'll probably take a few years for American troops to root out all these Muslims, many of whom were moderate Muslims until the civil-war started, but were forced to choose sides with the extremists, because in the beginning it would seem like they would win.

I predict it will be Geert Wilders as the trigger, whether by his assassination, prosecution, or the opposite, his rise to power and banning of the Koran, which would trigger these Muslim psychopaths who are brainwashed by Mohamed to react violently to any extreme oppression.

This last point is obvious if you look at the violent reaction of Palestinians when being persecuted, while Christians of Iraq (or any non-Muslims being persecuted in any place) peacefully try to leave the area where they are being persecuted. Iraqi-Christians being persecuted & slaughtered worse than Palestinians could imagine happen in Israel, never ever blow up ANYthing, while Palestinians blow up everything!

That is the Muslim reaction. All it takes is a trigger.

Do you know, if you replaced where you've typed "Muslims" and "Islam", and replaced it with "Jews" and "Judaism" your post would read like the Nuremberg Rally?

What next? "Muslims Raus!" ? Calling for the vandalisation of Muslim-owned shops and businesses, and the introduction of anti-Islam laws, and calling for the Muslims to be all placed in a camp because of the danger they post to society that you are portraying they are?

And let's not forget to send in the troops! March, March, March!

And indeed, how dare the Palestinians be violent in reaction to being persecuted. They should really just accept being killed and maimed and having their relatives being killed and maimed and being driven out of their homes and businesses meekly and try to start life elsewhere. Only for someone on the internet to proclaim to everyone how much of a threat these Muslims are for coming to your country in asylum and wanting to find a better life, having given up all they have loved and known in the land they and their ancestors were born and raised, because that same someone who is denouncing them on the internet for seeking a new life suggested they do so.

What until you are persecuted. Let's see what you will do when you see the people you cherish most being harmed, and when you are dispossesed.

What frightens me is your post. What frightens me further are the amount of stars people gave you, suggesting there are more people who think like you, or who you've won over with your blatant hatred, and the fact you try to cover up your hatred by saying people will say it's hatred because it's part of an agenda against people who think and say like you do.

The only agenda is yours. And it's hateful.

I hear the echoes of history here, and I don't like it.

The echoes of Jackboots down cobbled streets.

Echoes of voices of hatred and ignorance screaming hatred about a group of people.

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up." - Pastor Martin Niemöller, 1946.

First they came for the Muslims, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Muslim.....

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I am trying to find something from some news source to confirm this story, as of yet, I have no such luck. Anyone have any credible evidence that this is going on?

Sorry Stormdancer, your OP is sans link, and from what you said it's from another forum like this. So it's already highly suspect.

I think this is a [hoax]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I live in Stockholm Sweden and I can tell you that the video is extremely exaggerated.

There are problems with gangs of young immigrants like in all western countries but not even close to as it's described in the video.

The video has been produced by a right wing racist group for non-swedes apparently. Everyone living in Sweden knows it's not correct.

Having said that, it is true that Sweden had mass immigration and still has. It's also true that the politicians don't want to discuss it out of fear of sounding racist so there's very little debating it. You can criticize that fact, but please don't spread videos that are exaggerated by 1000 percent..

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shades1035

problem is that you speak of "today"

but when i left sweden about 12 years ago the same problem was then ,

so in one sence the problem with gangs of younger immigrants causing havoc is something thats become everyday then for the past 25 years.

so where you get your info from i dont know...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No offence there Stormy, but this just your regular rascist/nationalist propaganda.

I assure you all is fine.

Of course there are problems out in the suburbs, but tell me this; what country does not have such issues?

Don't listen to disinfo.

Thank you!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Raud]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

in finland as an immigrant / refuge you must show that you are willing to get a legal job and pay taxes just like everyone else

and that work privilege/right is lost if you get cougth for being a criminal ,

"being a tax burden" and criminal gets you kicked out , so its more a system of adept or get out.

but the finnish immigration/refugee problem is just a piss in the sea compared to swedens, theres probbobly just as many refugees and immigrants in finland as there are in one suburb in stockholm or malmö

then a again there is a big difference in whos a refuge and whos an immigrant and whos a tourist ,

whos been a child soldier and whos been oppressed and whos just moving towards a better life then what one has

but then again finland is a boarderland case in paradoxes of racisim ,

its own genepool that differ from rest of its neigbouring countries an rest of europe,, finns know they are not the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Sweden has no more of an issue with immigration than the UK does. Our countries are very similar in this regard and although right wing movements would like us to believe in Enoch Powell's 'rivers of blood', the truth is a lot different. It wasn't so long ago that tabloid press in the UK rallied around the idea that you couldn't step foot outside at night for fear of being attacked by knife toting kids from ethnic minorities. There is violence and a lot is racially orientated, but we haven't gone to the dogs yet.

On a side note, because there are Swedish posters in this thread, is it true that to gain workers rights in Sweden you have to be able to speak the language, irrespective of whether or not you come from the EU?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hey All,

No actual sources, as per usual for a thread like this.

OP - where exactly did you get your info? Just cause from where I'm standing it looks like you're passing off disgusting Stormfront propaganda as fact. ATS needs to review it's source rules and tighten up on threads like this.

Cheers
Shane

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
Sweden has no more of an issue with immigration than the UK does. Our countries are very similar in this regard and although right wing movements would like us to believe in Enoch Powell's 'rivers of blood', the truth is a lot different. It wasn't so long ago that tabloid press in the UK rallied around the idea that you couldn't step foot outside at night for fear of being attacked by knife toting kids from ethnic minorities. There is violence and a lot is racially orientated, but we haven't gone to the dogs yet.

On a side note, because there are Swedish posters in this thread, is it true that to gain workers rights in Sweden you have to be able to speak the language, irrespective of whether or not you come from the EU?

No, it's not true at all.

And the video is nazi propaganda with lies and absurd exxagerations.

there are some problems with integration and gangs like in all countries.

I live in central Stockholm but work in a suburb. On the way to work I go through a suburb with mostly immigrants living there and I have never felt threatened.

Congrats ATS for sponsoring a right wing extreme group on the front page.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Some issues in Europe are too deep to be understood by Americans. Migration problem of Europe is not the same with America.
Besides, Scandinavian countries are still an example how many different cultures can live together

I live in Oslo, Norway. We have lots of problems with muslims too. Official crime statistics over a three year period shows 49 of 49 assault rapes in Oslo was made by a person from a "non-western background" which is basically government code for muslim immigrants. Just yesterday Aftenposten; on of Norway's most respected newspapers, interviewed the police cheif in Oslo where she adviced Norwegian women not to walk the streets alone at night, the police has basically given up combating the problem with crime.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Acharya]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join