It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sweden is being destroyed ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

...this is an international site and many people may not understand your post.

I am certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that my grammar is imperfect, at times, but this thread might be a good opportunity to explain that, in English, the words immigrant and migrant have diametrically opposite connotations.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
RACIST PROPAGANDA!

It's what this thread and the video is about.

Being a Swede, I am ashamed of this video and how it's circulating the interwebs. It's full of propaganda, articles and applied text which is taken out of context.

Sure, all of the articles in the video shown are real ones but the applied text just makes them much worse than what they actually are.

In the end of the video, it says: Vote Swedish blablabla and vote for Sverigedemokraterna. Sverigedemokraterna is a racist political party who no one (except hillbilly racists) actually vote or care for.

The person who made this video probably doesn't even live in one of these cities named (Malmö, Göteborg or Stockholm).

I live in Stockholm, which is the capital of Sweden and of course there is a lot of violence and stuff that happens, like any other big city in any other country.

There is no war going on but small groups of bored teenagers rioting or causing trouble, both immigrants and "real" Swedes.

But I can say that we got lousy jail time here thats for sure and there is a lot more violence going on lately. But like I said earlier, this video is racist propaganda and should not be taken seriously. Come to Sweden! It's beautiful here and its 28 degrees Celsius! Beach time!

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Sambell]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DiYenar

I was just reiterating what the immigrants themselves said.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sambell
RACIST PROPAGANDA!

Being a Swede, I am ashamed of this video and how it's circulating the interwebs. It's full of propaganda, articles and applied text which is taken out of context.

Sure, all of the articles in the video shown are real ones but the applied text just makes them much worse than what they actually are.

In the end of the video, it says: Vote Swedish blablabla and vote for Sverigedemokraterna. Sverigedemokraterna is a racist political party who no one (except hillbilly racists) actually vote or care for.

The person who made this video probably doesn't even live in one of these cities named (Malmö, Göteborg or Stockholm).

I live in Stockholm, which is the capital of Sweden and of course there is a lot of violence and stuff that happens, like any other big city in any other country.

There is no war going on but small groups of bored teenagers rioting or causing trouble, both immigrants and "real" Swedes.

But I can say that we got lousy jail time here thats for sure and there is a lot more violence going on lately. But like I said earlier, this video is racist propaganda and should not be taken seriously. Come to Sweden! It's beautiful here and its 28 degrees Celsius! Beach time!

Glad to see some facts from a Swede to nicely debunk this old youtube from a year and a half ago dredged up by yet another Islamophobe.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sambell

Hej hej , well said friend .I couldn't agree more . Don't fall over from that heatwave haha . I was in Ängelholm in December , God it was cold comming from the Australian summer .

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Before I even opened the thread, I knew this would be more anti-Muslim silliness. And I was right!

Right you are! But it would nice to have a these threads flagged somehow so they are easier to ignore by normal folks and the anti-muslim kooks can a have an echo chamber.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
We must address the "viruses" we have manifesting in our cities / countries... We must stand up as one and remove this problem before the "viruses" kill the hoast ! This is a problem world wide ! Look hard and you will find the same story in every country... Our governments want this to happen then next they will come to save us with marshall law...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well, I am not really convinced by this vid. Don't this things happen all around the world today ?

I don't live in Sweden so I can't judge about what's happening there, but don't we see such things in a lot of other countries as well ? I think you can easily make this kind of video's from a lot of other countries

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well said Sambell, fellow swede.

The whole first post is nothing more than pure racism and fear of new things put into words. Sweden is not falling apart due to immigration, more likely the opposite. As time goes by, the immigration status is becoming better and better in Sweden.

The problem has always been the fact they've been bundled up together, forming their own smaller towns, just like "chinatown" or anything like it. What should be done instead is to make sure the immigrants are spread all over the country so the can integrate with the rest of the swedish people.

Many people in Sweden are just cowards in fear of people that aren't blonde or have blue eyes like many of us do. The fact that Mohammed or Shalim are as much swedish as Peter or Fredrik never come to their minds.

And all those crimes put into that video could as well have been commited by 100% swedish people.

This is a troll thread. A propaganda thread of the worst kind. It's spreading so much stupidness around the world and making me ashamed of being swedish.

And please Stormy, don't vote for SD. Anything else would make me happy.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

RACIST PROPAGANDA

I didn't see anything overtly racist about the video.
It seemed to be mainly concerned about Muslim immigration, and there are plenty of white Muslims ( Zlatan Ibrahimović for example
).

Although, I'm sure you're correct that the party responsible is the Swedish equivalent of the BNP, and therefore will have nefarious motives for spreading propaganda.

But, are their concerns without merit ?

I have heard other such reports from Nordic countries of a failure of some people from different cultures to assimilate and respect the traditional, socially liberal Scandinavian values.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Are they playing telescreen bits which have commercials showing hitchhikers being passed by, because the credit score tattooed across their chests are too low? A company in America is doing this. A sure sign of further bank troubles, and a new low in character assassination.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Well. In Sweden we try to not make any difference on whether you are muslim, jew or christian. Most of us don't believe at all. But there are groups, just like the group behind that video that clearly are racist groups. I still think the video has a very subtle but yet racist message.

And by the way, Zlatan is not a muslim. His father is a muslim, but he's mother is a christian. Just to clarify..

link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

Can you spell HOST?
Marshall law is spelled MARTIAL law.......

By the sound of this post i reckon yer too young to have retained enough facts to make a qualified judgement on much yet.....give it a few years, wisdom comes with time..........meanwhile try to refrain from making statements that make you look the fool.......

link   
Stormdancer, where are you from?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Our hands are tied by the chains of political correctness. We dare not speak the truth for fear of being labeled racists, and this is what we get.

If you think it's bad now, just wait until the world economy implodes and entitlement cash disappears. The world will be a scary place indeed.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
OP:
As you can see, the guys from sweden here are sober people and not brainwashed with racist and anti-muslim propaganda. So please don't abuse migration problems or other issues for your racist propaganda.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i left sweden 12 years ago , im never moving back.

your vote means nothing , its the parlament and the parties that choose the succsesors not the citizen. thats politics in sweden,

you can vote all you can / want, wont make a difference.

tip of the hat

on a side note their neighbour country isnt that better , i was "house arrested" for 8 years without passport.

wellcum to EU

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

So, you don't think there is a chance that the cultural boundaries can be wiped out and that we all can live in harmony, together?

Personally, I don't care whether my doctor was born in Sweden, Pakistan or the USA. As long as he is an educated doctor I wouldn't mind. People are complaining about immigrants taking their jobs, but I hate the fact that I everyday see well educated people from the middle-east driving the bus when I get to work instead of some none-educated swede who's living on the money he/she gets from the government.

Hope you get what I mean.

link   
But they are so green and modern. Why?

How could this ideal of European life style die?

Oh right. because the European ideal leads to that.

link   

RACIST PROPAGANDA!

I've also read from independant news sources at various times that muslims have taken entire neighborhoods (like in England and in Michigan (aka Michiganistan).

You may want to be an apologist for the dirtbags coming into the North Lands but it aint flyin anymore. The part that really makes me sick is when the ethnic europeans marry these beasts.

But that is just so egalitarian of the liberals that do so....until they are bred out of existance.

Now, go ahead and call me a nazi cuz I know you will. I'm not. I am, however, a firm believer in keeping bloodlines as straight as possible. Racial pride is NOT a vice, liberalism is NOT a virtue.

ya know? I kinda wish airplanes hadn't been invented. It would be a helluva lot harder for these vermin to invade then. Of course, if the leadership had a pair, they'd lay down some serious law and start kicking these POS's off the nearest fjord at the first infraction or refusal to assimilate.

[edit on 14/8/10 by felonius]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join