It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sweden is being destroyed ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shades1035

just because its stormfront doesnt make the incidents any less true or factual ,

have to ask since you seam to live there these days , is the "blue line" still as it was 15 or 25 years ago or has it become better ?

last i remember of the "suburbs" / "projects" was that at night you could be hit by a refrigorator as a buss driver or the proboblity of getting robbed as an "outsider" was more then plausible , but i guess what suburbs one speak of since there was at least back then a huge difference between djursholm and tensta or särholmen and ekerö

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Wow I had no idea what was happening to Sweden.... I was there a few months ago (Goteborg) and seemed like such a nice place. Its Sad, even more sad is how little you hear about this in the news.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I think people who piss on Islam often conveniently forget that Christianity has a similar history of violence. And, like Islam, it, at the same time, renounces violence.

The issue isn't with any warmongering religion. The issue is with the fact, the people who commit crimes in the name of religion - or in general, for that matter - are bad people, regardless of what religion they have, and kill in the name of.

That said, as I mentioned before, I think that everyone should learn to defend themselves. They should also be prepared to use these skills in defense of others. We may not be able to own guns in Sweden without going through a slew of legal loopholes, but there is no law yet saying we cannot learn martial arts and self defense techniques.

If you have a situation in a bus where somebody abuses the perceived weak, and there are twenty passengers who doesn't dare to interfere, then it doesn't exactly teach the abuser a lesson.

But if you have an abuser walk onto a bus and pick a target who happens to have spent the last three years practicing Krav Maga - along with every other person of those twenty on the bus - and if then, every one of those twenty are prepared to step up and help the to-be-abused - and if they then kick the abuser's ass, and throw him off the bus...

...sooner or later, this society caste of abusers will learn their lesson. They won't dare abuse anyone for fear of getting their asses handed to them on a platter...again.

You want to stop criminality? Start by learning to defend yourself - and others!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Stormfront are nazi's and ATS is currently sponsoring them on the frontpage.

In regards to your question, yeah I go on the blue subway line everyday to work out to the suburb. On the way to the office I go through one of these immigrant neighborhoods. Nothing ever happened to me and I've been doing it for years like thousands of others working there.

Nazi's and racists wants you to believe it's dangerous and sure, like in all cities, stuff happens.

DON'T BELIEVE THIS NAZI PROPAGANDA VIDEO, IT'S NOT TRUE. SWEDEN IS OK! lol

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by s7ryk3r
Wow I had no idea what was happening to Sweden.... I was there a few months ago (Goteborg) and seemed like such a nice place. Its Sad, even more sad is how little you hear about this in the news.

Haven't you been reading the replies from swedes? The video is a HOAX.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This video itself is like al-jazera propaganda, spreading hate towards foreigners that live in Sweden.

What they don't show you in this video is all the people who run the "Sverigedemokraterna" parti ... the people that are high up in that parti is right extremists and there are a lot of official videos leaked from their parti members when they go out and shoot with real guns training (like they are practicing and preparing to kill people)

Also what they don't tell you in this video is that sweden democrats (the parti) want to kick out all foreigners in sweden and keep it "100%" swedish. even first generation refugees that have been living here for 40 years.

i can admit that the foreign politics that we have in sweden is not good whatsoever, and it needs to be fixed or we will have an issue.

I also read a thread here that there are issues with jews here? jews are a super minority in sweden with no power, and no they were not trying to make the circumcision mandatory, thats bull-crap lol...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by s7ryk3r

May I facepalm the above?

Yet, I'd like to add that criminal elements, often semi-organized mobs, do look for cred and attention, you know, so that everyone can see just how "baaad" they really are.

Luckily enough, the press doesn't encourage this very much. They will report it, but it will remain a minor section in the broadcast, seldom headlines.
This is usually the best way to stem any unrest. So, you are almost right actually, but you act very sheeple-ish.
Can you open wide and say "baaaaaaaah"?

reply to post by zerbot565

Yes, there are huge differences between Djursholm and Tensta, I can assure you that.
It would be like uptown Beverly Hills compared to South Central L.A.

Tensta is very much the result of failed immigration/integration politics, just like so many other suburbs belonging to large cities all over Europe.
Sweden is not immune to these issues (hate to burst the bubble, lol).

About these "pranks" gone out of hand, yes, they still occur. The refrigerator incident you mention is unheard by myself, but I've heard of similar stuff. Lately there has been alot of firework "assaults" on the subway stations out in the suburbs. Also some car burnings and stuff but these things tend to blow over pretty fast.

What is very interesting is that nobody is more outraged than those living in these areas. So a "civil war" going on couldn't be further from the truth. There have also been reports that people, often belonging to radical left-wind hooligans, travel from other cities to spark these outbursts of violence just for the hell of it or to "reclaim" (very popular term these days) the suburb from the "facsist" police.

The truth is just the same as always; unemployment. Immigration is not the problem. Unemployment is.
And the fact that there is a general feeling of distress and frustration growning in all communities world wide...but this has to do with the times we live in. The tension is high. Stressed up people tend to act irratic at times.

The "riots" are not due to political or religious views at all.
It's mainly about raising hell because there isn't much else to do out in those concrete deserts... Bad integration.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Funny how the video is about banning islamic propaganda. Am I confused or was that whole video an ananti-islamic propaganda commercial? Not too smart

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

before you shout HOAX ,
what is a hoax in the video ,

are the incidents of violence and attack lies that they portey in the video, meaning it never happened ?

or is it a lie how they only bring up a stereotypical image of popculture in relation to the incidents of violence and riots that never happened / happened ?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

I agree with you buddy even though I'm not a Finn. I'm Brazilian and and my wife is Finnish. Just today I was watching the news and they were saying that they were gonna have over 5000 thousand people coming from Somalia. I was shocked when I heard this cause many of my Finnish friends been telling me about how most immigrants live off the government and never really try to integrate. Now I feel for the Finns cause I know if this kind of stuff would happen back in Brazil, I'd be dead mad over it, and I'm sure most Brazilians would not tolerate it. Now 5000 immigrants doesn't sound like much but Finland has a population of little over 5 million people, and when later on when they bring the rest of their family from wherever they came from, those 5000 people will mean 15000 to 20000 more immigrants coming in the near future. Maybe things are not bad yet here in Finland but what I worry about is what Finland will look like 10 to 20 years from now. Since I'm planning to raise my kids here I would hate to see such a nice well structured country turn into a country divided by religious differences. I hope I'm wrong but it seems like Islam is trying real hard to take control over Europe and something has to be done to stop it. Why not bring Immigrants from Latin countries or some other Asian countries. Or at least from a country thats western enough and that doesn't have religious extremism.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Stormdancer, thanks for posting this! (I was in Sweden in 1991 -- Stockholm was a beautiful city back then.) Most Americans have NO IDEA what's been happening to Europe for the last 20 years. Read "While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam is Destroying the West from Within" (2006).

This is INTENTIONAL and the NWO is behind creating this chaos. The NWO has it's own uses for chaos.

In a related vein, look at the info on the mosque built near the Cologne (Koln [I do not have an umlaut]), Germany. This mosque is funded by the Turkish Government. Tell me that's NOT a political statement. It's like the mosque being built near Ground Zero -- you bet it's a political statement.

I also believe the White Raee is being intentionally destroyed. I know this is an explosive statement and most reading this would assume that I'm a racist -- I'm NOT. There are things going on that have to do with occult ancient history of this planet.

It is NO accident that these creeps are being allowed in to destroy Sweden -- the blondest nation on Earth.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

they are refuges not immigrants,

i doubt the finnish goverment would hand out 5000 "greencards" just like that when a friends partner who is from NZ had a hard time just getting a work premit,

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Laws are easy to change. A lawyer can do this on Saturday while getting paid three ways. Cultural change is more difficult to enforce, and laws are both a first measure, and a last resort. Be careful when you ask for the 'government' to decide the outcome. Do you know who is in your government, and which corporations stand to explode with growth once hired to do the job? You are citing pathos-filled examples, naturally. But you should look deeper. Assimilation is always first, foremost, and key to jews taking control of a sovereign state. It really doesn't matter if you don't feel threatened by them, preferring to attack the obvious, numerous enemy you mention. Just remember to consider who let those droves enter the relatively small space of your land mass. I'll bet it was no accident. A thing like that can be driven like an army, to any place in the world. How were the travel paths decided...who established that flow....

I think you want the government to decide this for you. But I think they already have. Now you will see cultural change. The manifestation of this is, oh, facial recog hardware all over the place. Lot's of your friends and former friends now having to decide between rolling over, or holding a line, while the latter choices bring legal persecution to the point of frame up jobs.... The ones who roll over, and give up Liberty, will be favored by all counts. It will be called 'net neutrality'. Besides...what have YOU got to hide. More tax, bigger government, and inside this growing tumor, will be persons directly responsible for the calcification of this sentiment. I suggest you observe this with a keen lens, because assimilating is the greatest lever ever devised. It is silent. It is communicated keenly between members, and it is perhaps the only thing worth keeping a mental eye upon. You must realize that you will never hear, or feel, a thing, while it is happening. Even less will you notice as the growth of 'change' becomes geometric, and then exponential. So make your eyesight keen. Is what you are mad about the immigration, or what's facilitating it?

It's never an accident.

Assimilation means control Control means the ability to gain more control. Using control, bring in a throng of souls who simply cannot easily assimilate. These are people with roots. Automatic enemy. More control. Watch those corporate earnings soar, eh? It can't be bad. It's good!

If I were able to observe a few minutes of Swedish telescreen presentations, my head would explode with understanding. I'd need a few hours of sampling in order to conclude my suspicions as being accurate.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by davidmann]

[edit on 14-8-2010 by davidmann]

Davidmann, it's intentional all right and has New World Order written all over it.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I am the daughter of immigrants, so don't go there.

sorry - going there

in the land where I live (the United States) making a statement like that is just ridiculous

you should be embarrassed

it doesn't give you a free pass to dump anything you want in a thread without having to defend your position

it also doesn't make anything you say more credible

about that video - you can't be serious

are you serious?

another hodgepodge of random acts of violence that are supposed to convince us that one group of people is somehow more of a problem than any other group?

because Scandinavians are all innocent victims that commit no crimes?

OK then - state the real problem

then tell us how we fix it

[edit on 8/15/2010 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edews
Destroyed? Hardly. We have some problems concerning immigration yes but we're not being destroyed at all... Stupid thread title tbh.

Edews, it may not be obvious to you now. But this problem will only grow with time. They will outbreed the Swedes.

Or are you one who supports this "immigration" (invasion).

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

before you shout HOAX ,
what is a hoax in the video ,

are the incidents of violence and attack lies that they portey in the video, meaning it never happened ?

or is it a lie how they only bring up a stereotypical image of popculture in relation to the incidents of violence and riots that never happened / happened ?

It's hoax because the video is exaggerating to the extreme and even saying it's like a warzone and that's its dangerous to walks the streets. that's an absurd lie.

Of course crimes happens but the video makes it out like it's happening constantly. They take some cases in the video and blow them up, like an incident where immigrant youths set fire on some cars and threw stones at the firedepartment some months ago. That was a big newsstory here but it wasn't even a real riot, not even close and it rarely happens.

When a murder happens in Sweden, it's a big news story.

And the things they say about the police not doing anything is also a lie.

Sweden is comparable to many other EU countries. Sure integration has not really worked out, that's true but the video is just crazy nazi propaganda..

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
They want civil war. It's been planned for decades, didn't you know?

Muslims were to be brought into Europe to such a high degree that they don't assimilate and create their own ghettos. This has happened.

Then the Muslims will cause problems, but everyone will ignore the threat because they will call it "anti-Muslim" to criticize Muslims. This is happening now, as you can see.

Those who criticize Muslims/Islam will be called "the next Nazis" and "Islamophobic" and so on. This is happening.

The REAL Nazis, the Jew-hating & freedom-hating Muslim extremists will gain more & more ground while most people ignore the threat. This is happening now.

Finally, something will trigger a civil-war, maybe a symbolic assassination, a law put into effect, a terrorist attack, or any other trigger, and Muslims, being told by their Koran of the end-times, to take over the world, to rape & pillage and all that, will kill millions of Europeans.

After several million Europeans are killed directly by Muslim immigrants, who will likely be going door-to-door in some inner-city areas to find & kill non-Muslims, eventually, after the damage is done, Europe is destroyed, and finally everyone knows that the threat was always the Muslims and the "Islamophobes" were correct the whole time, then, and only then, will American troops come to save the day.

It'll probably take a few years for American troops to root out all these Muslims, many of whom were moderate Muslims until the civil-war started, but were forced to choose sides with the extremists, because in the beginning it would seem like they would win.

I predict it will be Geert Wilders as the trigger, whether by his assassination, prosecution, or the opposite, his rise to power and banning of the Koran, which would trigger these Muslim psychopaths who are brainwashed by Mohamed to react violently to any extreme oppression.

This last point is obvious if you look at the violent reaction of Palestinians when being persecuted, while Christians of Iraq (or any non-Muslims being persecuted in any place) peacefully try to leave the area where they are being persecuted. Iraqi-Christians being persecuted & slaughtered worse than Palestinians could imagine happen in Israel, never ever blow up ANYthing, while Palestinians blow up everything!

That is the Muslim reaction. All it takes is a trigger.

Bettermakings, I'm glad someone on this thread is awake to the reality of this! I don't think most Americans are aware of the "Balkanization" of Western Europe. This will end in horror for all.

I think you are over-optimistic about the US saving Europe. The US is also being intentionally destroyed from within. This is NOT the same US of 1942.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeaWind

Originally posted by Edews
Destroyed? Hardly. We have some problems concerning immigration yes but we're not being destroyed at all... Stupid thread title tbh.

Edews, it may not be obvious to you now. But this problem will only grow with time. They will outbreed the Swedes.

Or are you one who supports this "immigration" (invasion).

SeaWind

Bah!
Put a sock in it SeaWind.

Your ideas are out of place.
Return to Stormfront where you came from.
Your kind is not wanted here.

Sincerely;
/Raud

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Stormy this is an incredibly scary video and scenario. Nobody is yet coming forth to debunk this with credible reports. It makes me wonder why this story isn't exploding in the news? Are other stories there to provide cover for this and more relevant dangers? In this country is the hub-bub regarding the NY mosque to keep this out of the MSM?

I mentioned in a number of threads that the moderate Muslims leave their home countries for a chance at a more westernized life. Once established, those moderates are then followed and infiltrated by extremists. This is way beyond that. This is beyond extremists. These are mercenary thugs of various ethnicities and faiths (if any) and they're being brought in to undermine the Swedish people. This is a coup in the making. This tyranny and socialism on steroids and fast forward. This is designed to reduce the Swedish population and frighten the young remaining population into obedience for protection by the state. That's what will eventually happen. The people will be forced to literally beg the state for protection and the die will be cast. This is what is going on gradually world-wide but in a fishbowl. And apparently the rest of the world is not watching the fish. Swedish fish? I wasn't trying for that it just happened. Sorry!

Good post! Hemisphere, most of the Muslim immigrants in Europe have NO interest in assimilating into their host countries. They have come to take over. The French have gotten a glimpse of this -- where Muslims have declared the Muslim ghettos to be Islamic "land."

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I understand, I am sure you know the saying love your enemy.

A solution to the situation was given centuries ago.

first: enemy?

that pretty much puts everything you've said in perspective

second: how does this thread contribute in any meaningful way towards loving your enemy?

then - if you feel like it of course - please elaborate on this centuries old solution you've mentioned

this ought to be good

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join