It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove - Whats the consensus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'd love to work there. Not really because of all the conspiracy stuff but I love the location and the scenery. Would also love the chance to talk up and share lives with some wonderful people.

If I had the chance to work there I would TOTALLY put all conspiracy aside and enjoy what the grove has to offer with employment.
--

But until then, I guess all I get to enjoy of it is constant conspiracy theory!!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by dontreally

Which is why its so apt that Bohemian is from the Hebrew Behema - animal, or more specifically, a 'domesticated animal'. Yes.

No.

The term emerged in France in the early 19th century when artists and creators began to concentrate in the lower-rent, lower class gypsy neighborhoods. The term bohémien was a common term for the Romani people of France, who had reached Western Europe via Bohemia

Source

Oh right. Just so you know, Hebrew is never attributed as the source of anything...

Go to wikipedia and look up abracadabra. Apparently its aramaic - or so it says. In reality AbraHadabra is aramaic. The article Heh means 'like or as' whereas in Hebrew its a Caf. Whoever wrote that article knows full well that its a hebrew word, yet, no change to the article. I have changed it but it returns always to its original state................

Behema is hebrew for animal. You have to be an idiot to think Bohemian is from any other source than this.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
I'd love to work there. Not really because of all the conspiracy stuff but I love the location and the scenery. Would also love the chance to talk up and share lives with some wonderful people.

If I had the chance to work there I would TOTALLY put all conspiracy aside and enjoy what the grove has to offer with employment.
--

But until then, I guess all I get to enjoy of it is constant conspiracy theory!!

I will admit that it that its a beuatiful area..

massive red woods... theres even a nice litle lake that looks gorgeous.....

I need a vacation

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by dontreally

have you ever had a Christmas tree? Did you ever in your life receive a birthday present?
If so, they you too have participated in pagan rituals. Hypocrisy is a funny thing. Pagan rituals are all over our culture.

I have and continue to do that, not because i want to, but because my parents involve me in these days...

Im not even christian yet on easter my mom still hides chocalate kinder surprise eggs for us to find.... Im 25

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Oh right. Just so you know, Hebrew is never attributed as the source of anything...

Behema is hebrew for animal. You have to be an idiot to think Bohemian is from any other source than this.

What about this?

Word Origin & History

Bohemia

central European kingdom, mid-15c., Beeme , from M.Fr. Boheme "Bohemia," from L. Boiohaemum (Tacitus), from Boii , the Celtic people who settled in what is now Bohemia (and were driven from it by the Germanic Marcomans early 1c.; sing. Boius , fem. Boia , perhaps lit. "warriors") + PIE *haimaz "home." Attested from 1861 in meaning "community of artists and social Bohemians" or in reference to the district where they live (see Bohemian).
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper

It appears to be attibuted to the Celts and has nothing to do with Hebrew.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

No, one "has to be an idiot" to think that pretty much any random thing can trace itself back to Hebrew or Jewish origin. Bohemia, in what is now the Czech Republic, most certainly did not itself after the Hebrew for "animal". In fact, Hebrew has had absolutely zero influence on the development of Latin and Germanic languages.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's intresting for all this dogma but the west is the robot and the east is the monkey.
It's simple, if something comes along from space to wipe me and others out so be it.
Why cover the truth, it';s not for nothing why russians call it the mother land and the western people are the snakes, not really the people, the rulling class the rest is just a mixture like all of us. All this blood bath for what I may add.
I rather not pick sides, to me god is what creates things in the universe. Tho "darth vader" may be some kind of rule on the universal law, some kind of supreme comander. The guy from the bible that instructs people not to eat blood ?

edit on 15-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I hope you don't think I am posing my own will on you at all. You had addressed me on something I wrote that was meant for the OP, who had thrown out a blanket statement that simply wasn't true.

I just tried to answer what you had addressed to me, assuming you didn't know why I posted what I did. That's all. Peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Which is why its so apt that Bohemian is from the Hebrew Behema - animal, or more specifically, a 'domesticated animal'. Yes.

Aren't you the one who keeps going off about different vowels in Hebrew words giving those words entirely different meanings? I mean, we just went through this on another thread didn't we?

So behemoth, meaning "beast", and Bohemia, the country don't both mean "animal" because the vowel is different. You're the expert on unpointed text, right?

(edit to remind you, it was in the Molech/Melek discussion...)

edit on 9/16/2010 by JoshNorton because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join