It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove - Whats the consensus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think that most if not all of the rumors stem from a deep hatred of that which people are not a part of. meaning, if you aren't invited, then they are all killing babies and having group sex, but if you get invited, it's just a bunch of harmless fun. Adolescent fears magnified.

I haven't been and don't foresee myself being in a position of power when I might garner an invite, but seeing how other secrets are molested on this site, I would suspect the grove to be in the same category.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I think that most if not all of the rumors stem from a deep hatred of that which people are not a part of. meaning, if you aren't invited, then they are all killing babies and having group sex, but if you get invited, it's just a bunch of harmless fun. Adolescent fears magnified.

I haven't been and don't foresee myself being in a position of power when I might garner an invite, but seeing how other secrets are molested on this site, I would suspect the grove to be in the same category.

first, theres more than enough evidence to justify the pagan nature of Bohemain grove. President nixon himself said it was a bunch of 'faggots' - and this when the Grove was being attended by industrialists, politicians, aristocrats etc... Big people.

Theres also many former workers who have come out and said that homosexuality goes on at the grove. Theres also plenty of imagery which symbolically allude to this. Athena and her liberal identity. The many statues of pan seem to correlate pretty well with their ritual of 'cremation of care'.

Also, do you know how insulting it is to suggest that people are jealous rather than morally and ethically objecting to what goes on there....Christian civilization has never been about this. When our leaders are engaging in these practices theres an enormous feeling of betrayal and even worse, an enormous atmosphere of distrust is created. And many begin to fear, rightly so, that their leaders collude behind the scenes.

Its crystal clear whats going on. Nobody with integrity is jealous, and unlike you there are many more people who wouldnt trade success and power for their personal integrity and principles. That is what we call 'making a deal with the devil'.

edit on 14-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

T'were I a bettin' man, I'd wager you're purty close to right.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
first, theres more than enough evidence to justify the pagan nature of Bohemain grove.
There's more than enough evidence to suggest there are pagan trappings at the Bohemian Grove. Proving intent gets a bit more tricky. The stylings of statues, etc. certainly give an air of paganism, but ultimately that's all set-dressing intended to create a specific mood and feel.

President nixon himself said it was a bunch of 'faggots' - and this when the Grove was being attended by industrialists, politicians, aristocrats etc... Big people.
ANY collection where the attendance is predominantly or entirely male could have the term "faggot" thrown at it, whether or not any homosexual activity actually takes place. Certainly a gathering of men in northern California, not terribly far from San Francisco which has a large gay community, might be slandered as being a "collection of faggots" by a bigot.

Theres also many former workers who have come out and said that homosexuality goes on at the grove.
And there's nothing wrong with that. Any sexual act between two consenting adults is really nobody's business but theirs. I'd find it difficult to believe that heterosexual males would have homosexual engagements just because they were at the Grove. If some of the attendees are gay and want to have sex, how is that different than what goes on anywhere else in the world?

When our leaders are engaging in these practices theres an enormous feeling of betrayal and even worse, an enormous atmosphere of distrust is created. And many begin to fear, rightly so, that their leaders collude behind the scenes.
Colluding behind the scenes is exactly what leaders are supposed to do. It's why we elect them! They're supposed to be negotiating in our best interest so that we don't have to.

Its crystal clear whats going on. Nobody with integrity is jealous…
Perhaps not, but lots of people without integrity are jealous...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Bohemian Grove has always been considered strictly recreational by both the attendees and the 'elite' in general. It is always regarded by them as pure fun and games. Music maintains the entire emphasis at the events and officially 'policy' and other political things are looked down upon as fun is what it is all about, they say.

Who does not regard sex as some form of 'fun'? In addition to all the rumors promulgated by the conspiracy crowd, there really is a lot of other information floating around out there, bits and pieces, about the homosexuality at the Grove. Let me clarify that I myself am attracted to both sexes so, this is not an issue of homophobia. What I do have an issue with though, is deception. Most of these men are public figures who portray themselves to be conservative christian republicans and maintain a public stance opposed to homosexuality. They are deceiving the public and they are deceiving their families, maybe most importantly, they are deceiving themselves.

There are clearly rituals that take place. Adults know when they are taking place in rituals, but they also take place in rituals in their churches and temples. People take part in rituals all the time. Most people dont even make the connection and most of the others that do, are not really lucid to an element of the ritual other than the fact that it is happening. Most of the men at the Bohemian Grove, just like when in church, have very superficial views of the rituals they are taking part in.

Most of the participants in the rituals have completely superficial views of the ritual itself. But, just like in church or temple, while most are unaware of the nature and purpose of what they are partaking in, there are always those that are aware.

Normally, given what we know of Bohemian Grove I would instantly think that it could only be deceptive shenanigans that are happening there. I dont necessarily believe that that is the intention of the majority of the attendees. The reason I say this is that I have read and listened to the comments of musicians and artists that have attended the main gathering. These people are not major pop stars so, it is not like they could be part of some mass brain washing through pop culture conspiracy or anything. They really were people that were invited to take part in the fun and share their creativity.

I think that to most of the attendees everything is strictly, as a rule, superficial. "business" really is banned.
But, for a small cabal of attendees, the Bohemian Grove has become a strategizing place. For some people, as it is rumored, the grove has been a place of plotting at least one of the most notorious acts in history.

Like I stated before, the rules are that nothing is on the record,everything is fun and games and no 'business' is allowed. This creates an atmosphere where everything goes and there is a common agreement that nothing will ever be told of the events that take place, a sort of security culture. I think that because of this, some attendees take advantage and do talk about 'business' as it were.

Basically, I think that most attendees are there just for fun and games (even if that means a deceptive alter ego). At the same time though, I believe that the events at the grove have much deeper meaning for some attendees and even deeper consequences for the rest of us.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Brahmanite because: slight addition

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
To the Masons that have responded. I do agree with Network Dude in regards to many other things, but I dont believe that for many of the participants it is as arbitrary as being a Free Mason.

Actually, I guess it is a lot like Masonry. Both have the esoteric side and the exo. The Grove is MUCH more exclusive than the Masons. In strict regards to the Masons, I believe that Network Dude is correct. Actually, I believe his statement is generally correct about a lot of peoples relationship with 'the illuminati'. They just want to be a part of something, preferably something big. if not as part of the illuminati, part of the resistance.

23 skidoo, I've seen the blank badge. Have you?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I read somewhere, can not remember where.....One of our recent"Speakers of the House" who's initials are N.G. attended a Bohemian Grove meeting, He is going to run for office soon. I hope someone ask Newt why he attend a Bohemian Grove meeting , Maybe he can answer some of your questions. KMG

edit on 14-9-2010 by kissmygrits because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The grove, as the other western ideas, is the cremation of care.
Cremation of care is just that, the robot, the movies that you see, the colective, it's the red, the right hand.
I know I don;t want to be part of it, because it's sick, it's twisted and it's hidden.
To become a little robot ?
obey obey obey, until they suck the life out of you.

Better idea, an empire of truth.
So they know it's not working, so terminator salvation is the only way. They put a robot, come with me if you want to live, so they can have fun torturing you the next time.

The enterprise is the borg colective.
"Our enterprise" screw that.

edit on 14-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Thats not weird at all. Theyre simply christians who pretend, for the sake of politicks and appearance.

No, they are Zionists who pretend they are Christian for the sake of politics and appearance. Lets not twist this around.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Don't you get it, it's the same people, EU, Israel and US of A. Not the people, the ruling class.
It's their empire, built on suffering, to get the prophecy done. It's built on lies, they play games, it's a game for glory.
They come on tv and they lie, tricks, it's the snake people
God as a definition is something else, it's the universe and it's constructive force, it builds, creates, provides, that is the creator and then they come find places
and make order out of chaos with force. They first plunge everything, natives, monkeys what ever is on that planet, then they make them obey them, then they go on a killing rampage in the name of glory to make the "beasts" obey them, bests means "natives of the area" then they write books, make up different religions for people not to find out the truth. I would never worship that. The creator is something else, it's divine, it can't kill. Best it can do is flood the earth, better than this insanity. They are going to be back soon, I hope the plug gets pulled. Better to die then worship scums.

And behold I saw the beast, 666 , a imperfect man, he is just a man, a monkey they pick, trick and give it power.
To make the sharade taste better. And the monkey says no, I don't want to play your game because my intrest lies in women.
and then they get upset because the enterprise is not working out as they expected.

edit on 14-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I completely get it. I am aware of what is going on with all the subliminal mind programming on the public and the elite getting richer and more powerful as we speak.

I am just tired of Christianity being labled as 'all the same', by those who know nothing about a real Christian. Who can tell me who God is any better than He can?

I agree, this world is being controlled and so is 'religion' by the same rotten bunch. I also know that when they think they have 'achieved' it , their empires will all be wiped out at a moments notice.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
reply to post by pepsi78

I completely get it. I am aware of what is going on with all the subliminal mind programming on the public and the elite getting richer and more powerful as we speak.

I am just tired of Christianity being labled as 'all the same', by those who know nothing about a real Christian. Who can tell me who God is any better than He can?

I agree, this world is being controlled and so is 'religion' by the same rotten bunch. I also know that when they think they have 'achieved' it , their empires will all be wiped out at a moments notice.

I don't impose my will on people, you are a christian you go with that, I don't know who jesus was. He was some kind of guy I get it betwen the snake people and the monkeys. Humans and Reptilians to take the blame for humanity, or something like that. That has got to stop.
So the correct answer about jesus is "I don't know" I have no religion anymore, but I'll tell you one thing, I beilive in the creator of the universe, it makes sense to me, from what I see around me. Religion is intresting to read, learn, it has it's bits of truth. But I will never bond my self to it again. My bond with religions is broken.
It is as it should be, because you can't be sure, you can't, you have no way of knowing.
Faith is in what I see around me, I have faith in whatever created nature and the universe. That is my only god.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

first, theres more than enough evidence to justify the pagan nature of Bohemain grove.
There's more than enough evidence to suggest there are pagan trappings at the Bohemian Grove. Proving intent gets a bit more tricky. The stylings of statues, etc. certainly give an air of paganism, but ultimately that's all set-dressing intended to create a specific mood and feel.

President nixon himself said it was a bunch of 'faggots' - and this when the Grove was being attended by industrialists, politicians, aristocrats etc... Big people.
ANY collection where the attendance is predominantly or entirely male could have the term "faggot" thrown at it, whether or not any homosexual activity actually takes place. Certainly a gathering of men in northern California, not terribly far from San Francisco which has a large gay community, might be slandered as being a "collection of faggots" by a bigot.

Theres also many former workers who have come out and said that homosexuality goes on at the grove.
And there's nothing wrong with that. Any sexual act between two consenting adults is really nobody's business but theirs. I'd find it difficult to believe that heterosexual males would have homosexual engagements just because they were at the Grove. If some of the attendees are gay and want to have sex, how is that different than what goes on anywhere else in the world?

When our leaders are engaging in these practices theres an enormous feeling of betrayal and even worse, an enormous atmosphere of distrust is created. And many begin to fear, rightly so, that their leaders collude behind the scenes.
Colluding behind the scenes is exactly what leaders are supposed to do. It's why we elect them! They're supposed to be negotiating in our best interest so that we don't have to.

Wow, way to play the politician. you really do come off as a major bull#er when you stretch the truth like this. Everything you considered is less plausible than what i suggested, and yet you wrote it. Your an apologist.

If your a pagan. okay, admit to it. If theyre pagans, and you support their paganism, be a man and state it openly. No one here will judge you. I care but no one here seems to care about me; i know you dont. \

i just hate this silly bull# you constantly preach. Youre here exercising semantics and rhetoric but not concerned with truth.

Again, manipulating knowledge. creating your own perception and plausible reality. No, its lies, lies, lies. Deal with it. Bohemian (which means animal, hedonisitc) Grove (thr typical pagan gathering area) is blatantly and obviously pagan. No, dont play that 'its all innocent card. When you do that you give yourself away. They have pagan statues everywhere. Even before the more 'innocent' looking owl was placed there they had a buddah statue, which as we ignoramuses know is a buddhist eastern religious symbol. Theyre actually mysticla, so you cant play that off as games and trickery. We in the west havent been taught to be that stupid yet. We know through popularization of eastern spirituality that buddhism is philosophical, as you perfectly know is what Greek mythology and all mythology was and is about.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Its the doublespeak. Its the creating the perception and than contradicting it behind the scenes. Is that ALSO in our best interest, oh supporter of platos philosopher king political system? Is the planning wars, divivde and conquer, playing people against their passions, also for our interest? or merely for exploitation and promotion of their own interests.. Certainly not the Jews or Christians.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Bohemian (which means animal, hedonisitc)
Now who's shoveling the BS? From the OED:

A gipsy of society; one who either cuts himself off, or is by his habits cut off, from society for which he is otherwise fitted; especially an artist, literary man, or actor, who leads a free, vagabond, or irregular life, not being particular as to the society he frequents, and despising conventionalities generally.
Just because someone is bohemian doesn't mean they're animal nor are the necessarily hedonistic. Hedonism is pleasure regarded as the chief good. Bohemians just march to their own drum without regard to how society might view them.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brahmanite
Bohemian Grove has always been considered strictly recreational by both the attendees and the 'elite' in general. It is always regarded by them as pure fun and games. Music maintains the entire emphasis at the events and officially 'policy' and other political things are looked down upon as fun is what it is all about, they say.

Who does not regard sex as some form of 'fun'? In addition to all the rumors promulgated by the conspiracy crowd, there really is a lot of other information floating around out there, bits and pieces, about the homosexuality at the Grove. Let me clarify that I myself am attracted to both sexes so, this is not an issue of homophobia. What I do have an issue with though, is deception. Most of these men are public figures who portray themselves to be conservative christian republicans and maintain a public stance opposed to homosexuality. They are deceiving the public and they are deceiving their families, maybe most importantly, they are deceiving themselves.

There are clearly rituals that take place. Adults know when they are taking place in rituals, but they also take place in rituals in their churches and temples. People take part in rituals all the time. Most people dont even make the connection and most of the others that do, are not really lucid to an element of the ritual other than the fact that it is happening. Most of the men at the Bohemian Grove, just like when in church, have very superficial views of the rituals they are taking part in.

Most of the participants in the rituals have completely superficial views of the ritual itself. But, just like in church or temple, while most are unaware of the nature and purpose of what they are partaking in, there are always those that are aware.

Normally, given what we know of Bohemian Grove I would instantly think that it could only be deceptive shenanigans that are happening there. I dont necessarily believe that that is the intention of the majority of the attendees. The reason I say this is that I have read and listened to the comments of musicians and artists that have attended the main gathering. These people are not major pop stars so, it is not like they could be part of some mass brain washing through pop culture conspiracy or anything. They really were people that were invited to take part in the fun and share their creativity.

I think that to most of the attendees everything is strictly, as a rule, superficial. "business" really is banned.
But, for a small cabal of attendees, the Bohemian Grove has become a strategizing place. For some people, as it is rumored, the grove has been a place of plotting at least one of the most notorious acts in history.

Like I stated before, the rules are that nothing is on the record,everything is fun and games and no 'business' is allowed. This creates an atmosphere where everything goes and there is a common agreement that nothing will ever be told of the events that take place, a sort of security culture. I think that because of this, some attendees take advantage and do talk about 'business' as it were.

Basically, I think that most attendees are there just for fun and games (even if that means a deceptive alter ego). At the same time though, I believe that the events at the grove have much deeper meaning for some attendees and even deeper consequences for the rest of us.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Brahmanite because: slight addition

Good post, although i disagree with the latter part of it.

Elites are by no means ignorant. If we remind back to the 1880s, when Bohemian grove was initially established, we know that Theosophy was gaining alot of steam in England and America as well as a revival of neo paganism. Yesm i do believe that freemasonry acts as both a body in which one can study and learn various forms of spirituality, but for a select few with potentially influential positions, in business, commerce, media, etc, are invited to join the inner structure; the illluminati. In this role theyre introduced to the more pagan side of the mystery schools. Theyre on the whole encouraged to embrace a moral relative philosophy, based on their own mystical cosmology (CG Jungs philosophy could certainly allow the fruitition of such a system) and cooperate in the greater agenda, which in itself is engineered and directed by men much more powerful than the industrialists, bankers, leaders in business, commerce, finance, who nevertheless champion this ideology all the way to the grave. The aristocrats of europe, specifically the Massimo family of Rome who trace their ancestory back to the maximi familyof ancient rome and the much earlier fabia family of who consider themselves descendents of Hercules (yes, their ancestor is a myth)... Built around this family is the house of Savoy, Saxon, Borubon, Lorraine, etc. Notice how most popes have been aristocrats, and whos tenure is riddled with all sorts of disgusting unholy stories. Rape, licentiousness, assainations, etc. It seems no different from what happened in ancient Rome.

I agree that many members of bohemian grove, the locals, are probably completely uncnerned with what the elites their talk about; but im sure theyre atleast aware of it. Its all about a pagan pageantry and wanton submission/worship of the passions. I dont know why people consider this preferable to what Judaism offers; apparently serving gods of 'stone', ie; which harden you and even worse put you in a position to be manipulated by wiser and more deceitful people (the priests of mankind, the elites) is preferable to mastering and tranforming your very evil nature. It is completely possible for mankind to collectiely do this, except our leaders have been preventing this. They instead provoke our passions and play them against us "double double toil and trouble, fire burns and couldren bubble" as we hear from the witch in loony toons...

edit on 15-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Bohemian (which means animal, hedonisitc)
Now who's shoveling the BS? From the OED:

A gipsy of society; one who either cuts himself off, or is by his habits cut off, from society for which he is otherwise fitted; especially an artist, literary man, or actor, who leads a free, vagabond, or irregular life, not being particular as to the society he frequents, and despising conventionalities generally.
Just because someone is bohemian doesn't mean they're animal nor are the necessarily hedonistic. Hedonism is pleasure regarded as the chief good. Bohemians just march to their own drum without regard to how society might view them.

Which is why its so apt that Bohemian is from the Hebrew Behema - animal, or more specifically, a 'domesticated animal'. Yes. youve conditioned yourself to be just as you are; the pagan mantra. Be as nature intended you. Dont follow any rules. If you feel like meditating today, do it. If you want to go to the bar and watch the game, go do it. If you want to go have some gay sex with your lodge brothers, go do it. Youre free from the unnatural burdens of social norms which teach us whats right and wrong.

This remind me of the idiotic experiment frederick of hohenstauffen conducted on a few babies,. He basicalyl took them, placed them in the middle of the forest, and left them only to be fed. Not ever being taught. he doing this thought that these babies would naturally and spontaneously develop their own means of communication or language. Nope. They became retards who eventually died. Language is so important; its the very vehicle by which the soul reflects itself. Without language, man is an animal. This is why only Hebrew has names for things as they truly are, as the creator truly intended them in their exact archetypal and holy way; relating in some way to G-d and meaning some personal and relevant to each person who interacts at with it. words with simialr gematria are archetypally akin. Echad, Ahava, etc. Theyre derived from the same archetypal quantity, as opposed to quality (which would be the root of the letter). This is why if you study Greek you see how the very language reflects the philosophical nature of the Greek soul. Same with all languages. But Hebrew is the prime tongue, the original form from which other languages take their shape.

My point in this. Language is spiritual, and 'unnatural'. Man DEVELOPED language, or so we think (it was actually inspired from above). A man without a language is an animal. and a man without a set of ethics, boundaries and necessary social but above all spiritually important relevant laws which bind man to eternal priniples greater than the havoc we see in nature, is an animal. Recognizing good and having the opportunity to do good without thought to how i benefit, is a courageous and human action. Judaism teachs this is right. Ahava, love, is Echad oneness.. An act of love is an expression of oneness. Our concern is and should always be for our souls, not our temporal bodies. Ouer animal passions arrest us to the havoc chaos and the world of duality. Conversely, binding oneneself to the creator and prime cause transcends the entire framework. you are permanently united with him, while simultaneously being in this world performing the divine commandments he gave in the Torah.

This is a worthy and righteous way to live. Much more honorable then bohemianism or hedonism

edit on 15-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
isn't the main purpose of the ritual performed in bohemian grove to "Begone with dull care" ?

it appeared the whole event was geared towards this ritual of burning the effigy of a child to begone with dull care,

cause if you can burn a child to death and not care then you have begone with dull care havn't you.

btw everytime i hear that music that was played through the ritual, in other places in hollywood, i get chills,

like in the opening of the wikileaks iceland video www.youtube.com...

or in the end of the movie ZARDOZ from 1974

i can't remember others at the moment, but i'm sure theres been many more,
gotta remember before alex jones went in there we didnt know what music they played for the ritual.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

have you ever had a Christmas tree? Did you ever in your life receive a birthday present?
If so, they you too have participated in pagan rituals. Hypocrisy is a funny thing. Pagan rituals are all over our culture.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Which is why its so apt that Bohemian is from the Hebrew Behema - animal, or more specifically, a 'domesticated animal'. Yes.

No.

The term emerged in France in the early 19th century when artists and creators began to concentrate in the lower-rent, lower class gypsy neighborhoods. The term bohémien was a common term for the Romani people of France, who had reached Western Europe via Bohemia

Source

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join