It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove - Whats the consensus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What do masons here think of Bohemian grove and what they do there?

Bear in mind the allegations of homosexuality, blood drinking, pagan rites,

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
guys stop being jealous,yep they do alot of sick stuff but they dont do it in the open no more,not after the reporters who made videos

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
They're the California Chapter of the Bilderberg Group.

Real Story of the Bilderberg Group.

It's my understanding that they are also the Religious Sect of the Illuminati Hierchy.

Illuminati Connection - John Todd

Best Regards

Fox

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i think it's a bunch of crock sh## i can't believe these grown a## men run around naked in the woods which they do and who knows what else i'm ashamed of these people there too old for that

jealous not me i'm good they can have fun wit that

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Never really gave them a second thought nor do I ever plan on joining them.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I say let it be. If we can handle Islam we can handle middle aged men in power, performing naked rituals.

I am a Luciferian so I have no problem with what they do at Bohemian Grove. I am all for it!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Personally I think that any "secret" that can be unravelled by a heavyset man who snuck through some woods near a parking lot with friend and a camera hidden in a bag probably wasn't that much of a secret to begin with.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

Isaiah 13:21
But you're probably more familiar with it in the original language, so that particular translation is wasted...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I reckon its a group of boys who couldn't handle leavng boyscouts when they were kids so they formed their own adult version.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

People have had convenient "accidents" for finding out secrets far less well known than Bohemian grove. Sick and twisted as it may be...the real secret lies in what we do not see, and do not know.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

Isaiah 13:21
But you're probably more familiar with it in the original language, so that particular translation is wasted...

All that language is symbolic. The owl is a symbol for wisdom, which is why theres a massive giant owl at bohemian grove. In hellenistic mythology, its said before the end of the aeon, Athena (symbolized by a owl) will brust forth from the head of zeus (the proverbial demiurge). Simply speaking, the current order of morality will be superceded by a pagan liberal ethos. THats what the owl at bohemian grove is meant to celebrate. The coming of the age of Aquarius, the age of the mother goddess, Athena, or Eywa, w/e name they would like to give to it.

Its not simply done out of "playfulness" but its a time of the year thats typically been assocated with revelry and passion. They 'cremate' care because the whole point of the summer escapade is to sacrafice that divine part of themselves to engage the dionysian spirit. Ths is is also symbolized by the owl of Bohemia. So its a very 'spiritual' time for them indeed, and its taken very seriously. And i wouldnt doubt much of what goes on in the world is strategized and prepared there.

The point in me making this thread has been made. Not many of you give a #. You pretty much support the illuminati agenda and share their pythagorean neo platonic philosophy.

Clearly, Isaiah 13;21 speaks of these people. The Tanakah often makes allusion to the arrogance of the western elite. People can believe all the nonsense they want. Aliens, Ufo, Annukai, etc. The only thing going in the world is a mystical agenda. Headed by the Vatican and the aristocrats of europe. Meaning every major body, the EU, UN, CFR, Bilderberg, etc are merely the worker ants of the agenda They live laviciously and are just as intimitately involved with the spirituality of the endeavor, but the real power is is in Rome and western europe. It works from there and trickls down through the networks, major orders, and lesser orders like freemasonry.

Im glad so many of you arent hiding anything. I was worried i was the only normal liberty loving G-d fearing person here.

Phew!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Fertility symbol found in the Mason Israeli Supreme Court Building.

"Chemosh was a god developed out of the primitive Semitic mother-goddess Athtar, whose name he bears (Moabite Stone, line 17; compare Barton, "Semitic Origins," iv.). Peake wrongly holds that Ashtar-Chemosh was a deity distinct from Chemosh, while Moore and Bäthgen ("Beiträge zur Semitischen Religionsge. schichte," p. 14) regard "Ashtar" in this name as equivalent to "Astarte," who they believe was worshiped in the temple of Chemosh"

"The etymology of "Chemosh" is unknown. The name of the father of Mesba, Chemosh-melek ("Chemosh is Malik," or "Chemosh is king"; compare Moabite Stone, line 1), indicates the possibility that Chemosh and Malik (or Moloch) were one and the same deity. Judges xi. 24 has been thought by some to be a proof of this, since it speaks of Chemosh as the god of the Ammonites, while Moloch is elsewhere their god (compare I Kings xi. 7, 33). Several critics rightly regard the statement in Judges as a mistake; but such an error was not unnatural. since both Chemosh and Moloch were developed, in different environments, from the same primitive divinity, and possessed many of the same epithets"

Read more: www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
When a bunch of powerful drunks get together it must be for something useful.

There are no female members, but female service workers are brought onto the campus.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good deeds are done in the light of day.

So when you see the closed door Bilderberg meetings,
and closed sessions of congress and other meetings
do not kid yourself.

A congressman from Texas tried to question Oliver North
about the details of the continuity of government plans
and was hushed up on live TV.

He was told they could have a closed door session to
discuss it all.

Very telling.

All is not what is seems for a very long time now.

conspiraciesthatweretrue.blogspot.com...

Anyone who thinks otherwise has an agenda or is brainwashed.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
Good deeds are done in the light of day.
Who says that has to be the case? There are plenty of good deeds done behind closed doors, done in secret or anonymously. Not everybody needs public recognition for their deeds to make them feel good for doing them.

So when you see the closed door Bilderberg meetings,
and closed sessions of congress and other meetings
do not kid yourself.
While we're at it, let's go ahead and put your next employment review on YouTube for the world to see. Or perhaps the last time you had sex. I mean, things that happen behind closed doors are bad, right? So EVERYTHING should be public. Or is that not what you're saying?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

While we're at it, let's go ahead and put your next employment review on YouTube for the world to see. Or perhaps the last time you had sex. I mean, things that happen behind closed doors are bad, right? So EVERYTHING should be public. Or is that not what you're saying?

Don't be silly. The point, and I believe you already know this, is that people who have vast amounts of power should be held accountable. Especially so when they collude with other people who have vast amounts of power, and refuse to talk about what they are doing or planning. You can say that it is their private life, and they can meet in secret if they want to...why should we care? Well, the reason is that they are not meeting to discuss what their golf score was last week, or what they had for dinner last night. These people meet, so that they can network with other elites, and lay the groundwork for whatever plans that they might have. Those plans usually involve millions of people who do not want their influence. They don't want their influence, because they are usually on the short end of the stick, and the various elites do not care whether they live or die.

They only care if the masses stay subdued, and grant them wealth and power.

If there is nothing to hide, or nothing bad going on there, what is so bad about keeping public records about what is being discussed? It's pretty much the standard way of doing things in any organization to keep records of meetings. Why is it so ridiculous to ask the Bilderbergers to do this?

Comparing what a singluar person amongst the masses does to what a member of the Bilderbergers does behind closed doors is a poor comparison, indeed.

edit on 13-9-2010 by Yog-Sothoth because: An attempt to improve grammar and spelling, somewhat...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yog-Sothoth
If there is nothing to hide, or nothing bad going on there, what is so bad about keeping public records about what is being discussed? It's pretty much the standard way of doing things in any organization to keep records of meetings. Why is it so ridiculous to ask the Bilderbergers to do this?
Oh, records ARE kept. But what gives you the right to read them?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yog-Sothoth

Don't be silly. The point, and I believe you already know this, is that people who have vast amounts of power should be held accountable. Especially so when they collude with other people who have vast amounts of power, and refuse to talk about what they are doing or planning. You can say that it is their private life, and they can meet in secret if they want to...why should we care? Well, the reason is that they are not meeting to discuss what their golf score was last week, or what they had for dinner last night. These people meet, so that they can network with other elites, and lay the groundwork for whatever plans that they might have. Those plans usually involve millions of people who do not want their influence. They don't want their influence, because they are usually on the short end of the stick, and the various elites do not care whether they live or die.

They only care if the masses stay subdued, and grant them wealth and power.

Comparing what a singluar person amongst the masses does to what a member of the Bilderbergers does behind closed doors is a poor comparison, indeed.

edit on 13-9-2010 by Yog-Sothoth because: An attempt to improve grammar and spelling, somewhat...

Western civilization has never worked that way.

“Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble.”

Thats the magical formula, mantra of western civilization and its culture of poesis.

The elites are and have always been completely separated from the proletariat. The Above formula says it all. "double double" - doublespeak. magick is about manipulating the PERCEPTION in the face of whats real; thus, double double - toil and trouble, it requires alot of elaborate image weaving and technicality to create a world which mimicks reality and yet is entirely fabricated. Again, read Machiavelli to get an idea into the social philosophy (even though machiavellis philosophy equal applies in a personal sense) of how if one is a prince, they necessarily believe man to be inherently evil; as thomas hobbes, hegel and all those evil philosophers maintained. Because man is inherently controlled and led by his passions - the "gods" its their god given right (in this sense, god = nature, the mother goddess astarte, ashera, gaia, isis, ki, ishtar etc) to act as plato defined it 'philosoper kings' to lead the masses for whats best for them. Alot of the time, what they deem whats best for us is not what we would personally regard as whats best for us; look to Nazi germany for an example. Hitler was very explicit when he enunciated who the real criminals of the world were, with their polluting Christian civilization (which of course was an amalgam of greek, babylonian, egyptian and indian metaphysics, built into an ostensible jewish substratum) with their 'conscience' "The Ten Commandments have lost their validity. Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision.", and with a very pagan morality like “The earth continues to go round, whether it’s the man who kills the tiger or the tiger who eats the man. The stronger asserts his will, it’s the law of nature. The world doesn’t change; its laws are eternal.” "“Providence has ordained that I should be the greatest liberator of humanity. I am freeing man from the restraints of an intelligence that has taken charge, from the dirty and degrading self-mortification of a false vision called conscience and morality, and from the demands of a freedom and independence which only a very few can bear.”

We are the joyous Hitler youth,
We do not need any Christian virtue
Our leader is our savior
The Pope and Rabbi shall be gone
We want to be pagans once again.”

- Song sung by Hitler youth

Thus, seeing christianity has in truth from its very foundation been based on paganism (any student of mysticism knows this), the pagan vatican has no qualms about lying, in fact, doublespeak is the very germ of which western hellenistic civilization is built on. Its about the TRANSFORMATION of reality, always, from one state to another; a never ending metamorphosis. Read the Theogony of hesiod if you want to better understand Greek spirituality. Gaia is the supreme creator who gives birth to her male aspect, uranos, who is then castrated by cronus, time, her son at the behest of Gaia. so from the very beginnings of western culture reality isnt based on a complementarity between the two sexes, as it is in Judaism, but on the contrary, the complete and utter domination of the masculine by the feminine. Cronus gives birth to zeus(as the Greeks interpreted the first line of genesis, beresheit, bara elohim - they think time, cronus, gave birth to god/zeus) and from uranos dismembered meber Aphrodite is born (yes, talk about grim. Love, aphrodite, combined with death/terror - the sexual rapture and obsession of the greek mind in sensualizing terror and death) and later on Zeus (or you could translate this tochristian iconography as YHVH) the judgemental 'father' god, gives birth to Dionysous, (nous dios) or, in christianity Jesus. Or in Hinduism Vishnu the sustainer incarnates into Krishna. See how they are relatively the same?

Anywho. Back to my original point. Western civilization is based on a separation between the ignorant masses, deemed lesser, not as 'evolved' spiritually as the elites, and thus subject to their power as an antelope is subject to a lion. They believe in a malleable reality with no true form; 'morality' is subjective to them, and every personal case differs. The highest aim in ones life is what he deems desirable, and therefore whats desirable and blissful becomds whats MORALLY correct, whereas conversely, as Hitlers comment elucidates, the conscience is a tyrant who forces upon man the banalities of regiment and responsibility, and thus, the greatest of vices; hence the JEWS killed Jesus. Understand now how allegorical this has always been? The Jews are the living principle of which the pagans disdain, and so in every generation they rouse their ignorant masses against the Jews - tu punish them for their obstinance and arrogance in thinking they can hold down the animal soul. Even CG Jung snicked after teh holocaust because the Germans, a barbarian people, who the Jews would regard as the incarnation of evil, killed 6 million Jews who believe in their simplicity a benevolent and compassionate creator. The fact that he didnt intervene meant to Jung something very whimsical..

Double double toil and trouble, fire burn and couldren bubble'. The fire burn is the act of transformation, where the FIRES - ie passions of the people are played against them (ie; burns). hence our culture of rapture. Everything around us is meant to seduce in some way or fashion - challenging our appetites. This has a succesful magician works, he manipulates the appetites of the animal within - fire burn, and couldren bubble. The couldren is the new paradigm that emerges out of the burning of the fire. This is how from 1950 with its mainly patriarchial qualities, respect for adults and elders, became the 1960s, 70's 80's paradign shift after paradigm shift, the appeities being transformed in each era by predicitve programming and conditioning via the media, education systems, courts etc.

Theyre leading us right back into pagan Greece, back to 'atlantis'. Only thing left is to purge mankind of its Judaic 'contamination', as hitler said

“If only one country, for whatever reason, tolerates a Jewish family in it, that family will become the germ center for fresh sedition. If one little Jewish boy survives without any Jewish education, with no synagogue and no Hebrew school, it [Judaism] is in his soul. Even if there had never been a synagogue or a Jewish school or an Old Testament, the Jewish spirit would still exist and exert its influence. It has been there from the beginning and there is no Jew, not a single one, who does not personify it.”

edit on 14-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

The allegations of homosexuality I think can be dismissed as propaganda, stemming from Nixon's comments on the festival. Same with the blood drinking, although I haven't even heard that one before.

Pagan rites would be true to a point, inasmuch as they utilize ritualistic pageantry. There's nothing wrong with that in itself; after all, the Bohemian Grove was originally a bunch a bohemian artists, poets, and playwrights who gathered together to celebrate the pagan spirit. Over time though, the attendees went from being leftwingers to rightwingers. The artists stopped coming, and were replaced by neo-cons. Weird that.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by dontreally

The allegations of homosexuality I think can be dismissed as propaganda, stemming from Nixon's comments on the festival. Same with the blood drinking, although I haven't even heard that one before.

Pagan rites would be true to a point, inasmuch as they utilize ritualistic pageantry. There's nothing wrong with that in itself; after all, the Bohemian Grove was originally a bunch a bohemian artists, poets, and playwrights who gathered together to celebrate the pagan spirit. Over time though, the attendees went from being leftwingers to rightwingers. The artists stopped coming, and were replaced by neo-cons. Weird that.

Thats not weird at all. Theyre simply christians who pretend, for the sake of politicks and appearance.

Also, if youve watched inside bohemian grove, looked at the many pictures online of the many differet statues, many of which are greek, its not hard at all to understand the allegations of homosexuality.

Greece = homosexuality; theyre practically synonymous. Not only was it accepted in ancient greece, but in teh pagan world at large their was a particular value in homosexuality (for both males and females). It was a celebration in ones own individual divinity - hence Dionysus, a G-d of wine and rapture was often celebrated in such a fashion during the saternalia festival.. In the pythagorean Tarot dionysus is associated with the fool card; complete ignorance or complete enlightenment. To give way to your most animalistic passions; to not be restrained by any social norm or prejudice, considered to be the epitome of evil by the greeks, and allow yourself to enjoy the pleasures of 'man love' is considered a virtue and a sign of spiritual completion.

So, i not only believe but know without a shadow of a doubt, as do many others who understand a thing or two about western mysticism, that homosexuality is practiced there.

Also, practically speaking, when you invite an elite to bohemian grove and you see that theyre aswell engaging in these practices, you know for certain than that ideologically you and them are on the same page.

edit on 14-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join