It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientist predicts massive alien contact within 2 years.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

OMG, the bells did it for me. Somebody tell me what time to FF to. I'm way too lazy for all that drama.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Fiction & science fiction has a way of becoming science fact. There are many who believe our time line is wrong & there is evidence of advanced technology right here on good ole planet Earth we can't explain or reproduce. I've also heard speculation that Phobos is hollow & possibly artificial. That begs the question, who constructed it? Or is it the result of a naturally occuring event? Until we are actually hands on we can't answer those questions.

What I don't quite understand is why so many credible reports can still be dismissed as nonsense? It's not just Buzz Aldren. Gordon Cooper reported unusual events for decades. J. Allen Hynek ( sp?) was the governments debunker who broke ranks after the Lonnie Zamora incident. He was also a consultant for the film Close Encounter Of the 3rd Kind. Dr. Jack Kashner of the University of Nebraska is the outside investigator NASA sends film to for verification. There are thousands, world wide, who have come forward with information that can't be denied. People who have nothing to gain, and have much to lose, from going public with their reports.

So. Is Phobos artificial? Is our own moon hollow? I don't know. But then I also don't know they aren't.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
it's such a shame that we know so little about our own solar system.
the way the space program is going i think we need alien contact.

ps.... thanks Magnus47

[edit on 14-8-2010 by listerofsmeg]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

lets try 4:57 (but then you might wanna see more)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
I agree. But obviously this is his personal opinion and It is interesting as it is coming from a proffesional astronomer.

Curious how he is not on the list of staff...

A professional astronomer's personal opinion may be no different than anyone else's personal opinions on this subject...

...that is, if he has no "inside information" about this prediction, then his personal opinion is just as valid as mine, my neighbor's, or my auto mechanic's.

[edit on 8/14/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
People have been saying that disclosure and/or contact with aliens is "just around the corner" for at least the last 25 years. I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Massive alien contact, right! i'm waiting for the undeniable fullblown video evidence of their existence.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Thanks, K. I was half kidding. But, I watched the whole thing and didn't see anything revelatory at all? Unless it was just the admission that there's governments within the government that, because the president doesn't seem to control them, are, by definition, rogue. But surely we all know that.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Interesting. I hope he's right as I'm ready for any kind of alien contact to be publicized.

..well, actually, now I think about it...is our Species ready?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Maybe the answer to it all is in the crop circles?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f61dcc6d007.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Stanely Kubrick has been dead long time ago.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I heard that before...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

Crop circles are man made....

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

I say someone, somewhere got the head's up.
Doesn't China have a Moon mission and didn't they spot water (or was that India)? I'm pretty sure it was China and if they spotted water, whose to say what else they spotted?

It's been said by many (contactees, remote viewers and abductees) that undeniable trace evidence, of past civilization, on our Moon will be the catalyst to world-wide disclosure/acceptance.

I think China may know something and realize, it's inevitable---- unlike USA with their 'transparent' and forthcoming administration.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i find it amusing that several people said basically there have been numerous periods of increased ufo activity and it isn't proof we will be contacted, when there is actually no proof of any periods of "increased ufo activity" in the first place.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krzyzmo
Maybe the answer to it all is in the crop circles?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f61dcc6d007.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes. I think that holds a lot of information. Information we just can't fathom. It's like a monkey looking through a microscope and understanding what they're looking at.

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
reply to post by Krzyzmo

That sort of arrogance will end up biting you in the tush in the long run.
The fact is....we don't know anything.
So to be that adamant is a disservice to your development and enlightenment. Because those of us who don't feel they're man-made aren't screaming 'they're alien made'. So, don't be too hasty.

Can you for one moment consider, perhaps 'they' want us to believe they're man-made? Disception is what this world is based on.

And.....how come no ONE.....in almost 20 years, has come forward with a video tape showing us how they did this?
Please exclude Doug and Dave (or some after-school special showing an experiment dome by some students) in your answer.

Thanks!

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Human_Alien]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well I dunno why but my inner feelings tell me that yes, within the next 3 years (until 2013) there will be open contact to extraterrestial intelligent beings. For sure it's NOT Jabba the Hutt

I think it all is closely related to the 2012 event which is not just imagination. That's for real this time. Something happens there - or at least around this time. And what happens then may transform us and our world in a way so that THEY (ET) see us to be ready for them. I'm sure it will happen.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The stated belief is largely due to the huge ammount of activity over China in recent months.

Wait, what activity exactly?? The helicopter in the fog, or the one that was obviously an MRBM rocket test (confirmed rocket testing at time in the area)?

I think their scientists need to open their eyes a little wider.

(^Preemptive Damage Control: That statement was satire. You know it's meant to be funny. I have nothing against the Chinese. Oz, don't cry like a little girl about hate speech. Grow up, grow a pair, and appreciate humor when you see it.)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
reply to post by Krzyzmo

These days... lot of them, yes. But some are not.
Well-informed people know that

www.bltresearch.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiCarbone

The stated belief is largely due to the huge ammount of activity over China in recent months.

Wait, what activity exactly?? The helicopter in the fog, or the one that was obviously an MRBM rocket test (confirmed rocket testing at time in the area)?

I think their scientists need to open their eyes a little wider.

(^Preemptive Damage Control: That statement was satire. You know it's meant to be funny. I have nothing against the Chinese. Oz, don't cry like a little girl about hate speech. Grow up, grow a pair, and appreciate humor when you see it.)

Ah, so you think OUR media or the Chinese media inform us about all that happens in China... ahaaaaaaaa... are you sure?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by mrMasterJoe]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join