It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Israel attacks Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have some questions for those of you who believe it is a good idea to go ahead and attack Iran.

Do you think it will be an attack, and then everything will be back to normal like nothing ever happened?

Do you think that your life will be improved by Iran getting attacked, and denied the ability to use nuclear power?

Do you think that it will make the world a better place?

What consequences do you see happening because of an attack on Iran if any?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Big trouble...if anyone attacks Iran they are done....they've got a 14 million civilian army willing to die to protect the country (the name slips my memory at the moment)

It's only a matter of time

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

And exactly how would 14 million troops get to Isreal without being taken out from above? They'd have to travel through Iran, Iraq and probably Amman, Syria or Jordan just to get to the Isreali boarder. They would be wiped out before they even got close.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

They wouldn't work as a standard army does, they will split up and create cells capable of hitting any country on earth

When Israel attacks Iran

Israel will come under attack from all sides

And exactly how would 14 million troops get to Isreal without being taken out from above?

it only takes one of the 14 million to get through to cause destruction

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The bible says the nations of the world will turn against israel in end times.

Like giving themselves back israel when GOD took it away from them to instead live among the peoples of the world, they are now doing EVERYTHING they can to get the nations of the world against them.

They've succeeded in turning most of Europe, and once they drag the US into yet ANOTHER war, public opinion in the US will finally crumble.

However, I think the bigger question is, will this be the time when newly oil rich Russia and chronic raw commodities hoarder and US debtor China finally stand up and say NO to the bankrupt American/israeli empire.

Mainstream media reported Russia was also against Iran having civilian nuclear power, yet now they are going to fill the reactors.

Israel DOES NOT have near enough support for yet another pre-emptive war, and the US cannot fight on another front.

They may go drop some bombs, but without nukes they will not takeout the underground bunkers, which is why Iran built them this way.

If israel uses nukes against Iran, Russia and China will either send their own, or give them to Iran if they don't already have them.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

The bible says the nations of the world will turn against israel.

That doesn't really matter then

will this be the time when newly oil rich Russia and raw material hoarder China finally stand up and say NO to the bankrupt American/israeli empire.

Hopefully it will

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I have some questions for those of you who believe it is a good idea to go ahead and attack Iran.

Do you think it will be an attack, and then everything will be back to normal like nothing ever happened?

It will defiantly be a successful attack, but it will not end. in fact it will get worse, slowly and gradually with time as more countries get involved.

Do you think that your life will be improved by Iran getting attacked, and denied the ability to use nuclear power?

Life will improve only for the elites, but for the average person on the street it will get worse, petrol prices will rise and that alone will affect the economy world wide.

Certainly not, the aftermath will be hell, defiantly not straight away, but as times passes things will only get worse, just like world war 2. as more people get dragged into the conflict, the war will escalate. i'm not counting natural disasters, but its not going to be good.

- the destruction of iran nuclear programme (atleast most of it)
- the collapse of the iraqi government (riots/uprise against goverment/iran invades)
- the collapse of the kuwaiti government (iran invades)
- saudi arabia loses its oil rich territory to iran.
- economic collapse
- parts of lebanon occupied by israel (war)
- collapse of the syrian goverment
- parts of syria controlled by israel. (war)
- american forces in iraq retreats to jordan/israel
- kurds call for independence (angers iran/iraq/turkey/syria)
- turkey expands into northern iraq (claims to pursuits kurdish rebels)
- riots and chaos all over the world
- north korea joins the war
- regional war ends, global war begins

not all of the above will happen, but tehy can happen...

Originally posted by RMFX1
reply to post by Pockets

And exactly how would 14 million troops get to Isreal without being taken out from above? They'd have to travel through Iran, Iraq and probably Amman, Syria or Jordan just to get to the Isreali boarder. They would be wiped out before they even got close.

dude do you actually believe that 14 million will go to israel?

think logically and strategically.

no more than 7 million will leave iran, if they do. i doubt they will.

and those that do will not attack israel. you see israel will be attacked using hezbollah, syria, and ROCKETS.

but the basijs main job is to control what happens within iran.

iran will land invade iraq, kuwait, saudi arabia, and the gulf states. thus controlling the oil rich region. now if they succeed at that, expect russia and china to come to their aid. if they dont expect a long war between iran and usa/allies...

and trust me, the saudis will not fight. nor will the kuwaitis, and the iraqis will be happy to join the iranians. iraq has a big shia population, the sadr is backed by iran.

Iran population are made up of shia muslims.

saudi arabia hates shia, and saudi arabia has a shia population that lives exactly where the oil is.

here is a map of religion in the middle east. look at how the shia muslims happen to live where ever there is oil.

MAP

last but not least, if iran does control all the oil. then expect an economic collapse followed by ww3 and 2012 prophecies coming true.

an attack on iran is only good for the rise of the islamic empire. and the coming of the mahdi. i will happy answer any question regarding the mahdi and his arrival. but i will not go in any more details until asked.

thank you

[edit on 14/8/2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

basijs

That's the name I was thinking off...maybe not all of the 14 million will leave...but it doesn't take 14 million extremists to change the outcome of a war

i will not go in any more details until asked.

Oh please do

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by RizeorDie

basijs

That's the name I was thinking off...maybe not all of the 14 million will leave...but it doesn't take 14 million extremists to change the outcome of a war

i will not go in any more details until asked.

Oh please do

yes exactly, it will take much less than that...
but even if iran failed to take the oil rich region, they can still cause damage by attacking the refineries, pipelines, and the tankers. it will devastate the economy. either way the outcome is not good, mainly for the economy.

in islamic hadiths, it gives us a lot of signs of the arrival of the mahdi and other characters that will rise before and after him. it also include names, times, and events. if you ask me specifically what you want to know i can answer you and provide sources.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by Jeanius

The bible says the nations of the world will turn against israel.

That doesn't really matter then

I assume you are saying this because you do not believe the bible is a fortune telling book written by our magic creator 6000 years ago.

I was once told, "It doesn't matter what YOU think about the bible and how true or false it is, because the vast majority of the earth, including it's leaders think it is true, or pretend to."

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I do not think anybody in their right mind, even the most strident supporters of Israel, think an Israeli attack on Iran would be a good thing. At the very best, an attack on Iran could be the least worst option Israel would have to pursue.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

I don't like the idea of air raids against Iran Nuclear program because it would drive those who want change in Iran into the hands of the government .

Well it reminds to be seen if a bomb that would be effective against Iran Nuclear program sites is developed before that country gets nukes . Judging by the amount of time it takes develop modern day weapons Iran will likely win the race .

Well that question is being asked by someone who is wearing rose coloured glasses . Regimes like the one in Iran will do crazy things against perceived threats or to just try and stay in power .

Well that question assumes that an attack will take place . Well Israel would feel a bit safer and possible Europe . The Iranian people could have been spared there own government using nukes against them . Due to the part of the world I live in North Korea is more of a concern to me .

Iran would up its proxy war with Israel via the usual terrorist groups .

[edit on 14-8-2010 by xpert11]

[edit on 15-8-2010 by xpert11]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

if you ask me specifically what you want to know i can answer you and provide sources.

That's ok after reading about this I no longer want to know about it, but I'm sue others will

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I assume you are saying this because you do not believe the bible is a fortune telling book written by our magic creator 6000 years ago.

Something like that I have no time for religion

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have a feeling if and when it happens judging by how US is getting along with Russia might be a few nucleur weapons thrown into the mix,this could end up being big loss of american troops,could care less about Isreali's theirs would be collateral damage is all

new topics

top topics

join