It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Pike Meant (even though you won't believe me)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by network dude
Did Pike commit genocide?

No, but he invented those KKK rituals that cause white people to renounce their fertility thus leading to their eventual extinction so long as they remain racist in sufficient numbers-- and you probably think I'm joking.

enlighten me. Show me the proof of what you say.
I fear you have fallen down that same old path of quoting lies put out by the Fundies as fact. Please understand that they have a firm agenda against us. They don't care a bit about spreading lies and slander. Just like it says in the Bible. "Lie all you must, as long as you are shoving your beliefs and wacked out thought down unwanting throats". Oh wait, it doesn't say that in the Bible.

Nevermind.

Here is a good bit of information for you to read. Caution, it's the othe sides point of view.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by network dude]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I thought I'd try one in Pike's style where the veracity of the information used as vehicle is irrelevent to the underlying meaning, just to see how it would be construed. Interesting results were obtained. I'm not sure if anyone has prepared themselves.

Apologies, Sirs.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

So basically Pike is a jerk as he admitted hes a lying scumbag.

If what Pike wrote is true, how is it that he would be lying?

Just for the record, Pike's view of the mysteries were no different from those of Jesus, who also instructed his disciples (initiates) to not cast their pearls before swine. Was Jesus a lying scumbag?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

What many have not investigated was Pikes murderous ways. He was a liar and a thief and a murderer of woman and children, but that is war isn't it?

Perhaps you could give us the name of one of these women or children whom Pike supposedly murdered?

Abraham Lincoln himself declared Pike a criminal.

When exactly did he do that?

I have read some of Pikes, Morals and Dogma, won't say where I was privy to the book

How about here.

Maybe you Masons should read John Quincy Adams, "Letters on Freemasonry"

Maybe we have.

Oh, and for those who "believe" the public couldn't handle it, what a lame arse answer. Most people would easily understand it

Woefully incorrect. In the United States, 49% of the population do not even accept Darwinian evolution. If people can't even accept material facts due to their own religious prejudices, how are they supposed to accept spiritual ones?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by muzzleflash
So basically Pike is a jerk as he admitted hes a lying scumbag.

If what Pike wrote is true, how is it that he would be lying?

Just for the record, Pike's view of the mysteries were no different from those of Jesus, who also instructed his disciples (initiates) to not cast their pearls before swine. Was Jesus a lying scumbag?

That's the most fallacious argument i've ever heard.

There is no comparison between Pike and Jesus. And in fact, from my perspective they seem diametrically opposed.

If Pike is as irrelevant as the masons (note) here imply, then why is he still held up as a shining example of mason thought?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well, I come from a family who was very much entrenched in the Masons. My grandfather was a 32 degree mason....and for those who are convinced that the Masons are just a "club" or "social club"....your wrong, to the author of this thread, be sure to read all of the "book" before coming to a conclusion.

Anything that is conducted in dark secrecy....beware of and be willing to ask hard questions.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

~from your reply comment~
I seriously hope you and other great members of this website will reject Pike's justifications for Lying.

Unless you do agree with him? That lying is justified because you as a mason have the ultimate authority on who "deserves" or does not "deserve" to know the "Light" or "Truth"???

If you reply and say "I reject his ignorant justifications for lying" than you are cool as hell, in my book.

But if you don't reply, or reply by beating around the bush, I will have lost faith in your posts, because how do I know your not lying to me?

What upsets me the most is that anyone can consider themselves an authority on deciding who is "worthy" and who is "undeserving" of the truth. [...]

keep in mind that Jesus himself told his 'inner circle' of 12...

i speak in parables to the crowds...because it is not given them to Understand ! (the mysteries of heaven etc)

so... right there is prescident for sharing occult knowledge for an inner circle od followers while all the other masses are given duplicitious and double entendre strories to mull over...

truth - light - all those ideals you espouse, the 'Christ' said don't apply to the everyday man,,, only his followers are to be privy to truth/light/ etc

Pike was following the example that Jesus took in teaching/instructing...
only the select/elect are worthy... the rest of the masses will need to really dig deep to come to the truths & info the inner circle of 12 received... and was filtered out to the somewhat larger body of 200+ followers aka Christians alive during the ministry.

Pike is right, your view is the one thats been twisted by idealism

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I agree with the Pearl before swine anology. If you are not a Freemason and have done some homework and have listened closley and observed the craft and what it is about, the non mason will never get the point. The non Mason will alwasy twist and add to what is said. The same goes for people who are so against Christianity, they purposly try to find what is wrong.

We Freemasons can speak till were blue in the face, on how misguided and twisted the swine have taken our pearls, they will never understand. To them light in masonry is something out of reach.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
Well, I come from a family who was very much entrenched in the Masons. My grandfather was a 32 degree mason....and for those who are convinced that the Masons are just a "club" or "social club"....your wrong, to the author of this thread, be sure to read all of the "book" before coming to a conclusion.

Anything that is conducted in dark secrecy....beware of and be willing to ask hard questions.
Hate to rock your boat, but at least 1/3 of the Masons on ATS are 32° in the Scottish Rite. We even have at least one 33° member here as well.

So what did your grandfather do that was so evil?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Non Masons need to understand that a master mason can literally become a 32 in a day in some instances. I myself in my 32nd over two weekends.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Abraham Lincoln wrote a letter stating he would love to be a Freemason, but he didn't consider himself worthy to stand with the men he knew to be masons.

He also said he didn't want to leave the slightest impression that Freemasonry helped him win the election.

As soon as I find the reference I will link it.

But, just as I predicted, it was easy for the trolls to sneak in and carpet bomb epithets without proof.

Except for EnlightenUp... He is an avowed hot dog bun murderer with a FCPGA complex!

Here you go:

Abraham Lincoln was not a freemason. He applied for membership in Tyrian Lodge, Springfield, Ill., shortly after his nomination for the presidency in 1860 but withdrew the application because he felt that his applying for membership at that time might be construed as a political ruse to obtain votes. He advised the lodge that he would resubmit his application again when he returned from the presidency.

British Columbia Grand Lodge, quoting "10,000 Famous Freemasons" by William R. Denslow.

[edit on 8/13/10 by emsed1]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Further, at an address of the Grand Lodge of Illinois in 1860 Lincoln said,

"I have never petitioned because I have felt my own unworthiness to do so. I might be overcoming my hesitance and be petitioning at the present time but I am a candidate for political office, and by some such action would be misconstrued. For this reason, because my motives would be misconstrued, I must for the present time refrain."

Havlik, R.V. , "Is This of Your Own Free Will and Accord?" , The Lincoln Herald, Fall 1985, at page 66.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37

What dark secrecy?

Morals and Dogma is boring.

It is also not "canon" if there is such a thing.

I much prefer Bro. Manly Hall's writings, which in my own experience are much more accurate.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Unfortunately I am not privy to the names of the dead of the civil war era. But it has been repeatedly stated that Pike cared not for who was killed that would stand in the way of "his" work. Who paid him? I would assume the Vatican, as they supplied money and intelligence and manpower to the south.

www.spirittruth.com...

If that is not enough for you, then read ProtoplasmicTravelers post here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Freemasonry controls the world, that is true. If things were actually the way they should be, we would not be dependant on oil nor cotton, for Hemp would supply all the fabric and lubricant we would need WITHOUT chemical pesticides that slowly kill or shorten all wildlife including humans.

Nikola Tesla had also built the world's first flying saucer that flew on Free-
Energy and the Masons stole that from humanity as well. This technology was given to Hitler in the 1920's sometime through the Thule and Vril Society and their connections with American and British Masonic Secret Societies. More this can be found on the Flying Saucer and UFO page.

(2) HEMP / Cannabis Marijuana was outlawed directly by the Freemasons in this country and internationally for the sole purpose of creating synthetic petrochemical and pharmaceutical alternatives that they could sell through multinational corporations they control, at highly inflated prices. Back in the 1930's Dupont had a patent on a synthetic chemical compound that breaks down wood pulp for making paper from trees. You didn't need to cut down trees to make paper because for thousands of years virtually all known paper was made from Hemp and it can be produced at 1/4 the cost, 1/5 the pollution it's 10 times stronger and lasts 10 times longer.

Source:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

What a tangled web we weave when we prctice the art to decieve.

Thanks to freemasonry, this world is a giant crapball.

www.google.com... m_K3-BQAAAKoEBU_QAyqk

It is easy enough to find all kinds of opinions on the net, do I believe any of them? No, I do my best to take small pieces of all of them and see what is most likely to be true, what is most plausible, who benefits from what and so on.

What mystical things could there be out there, how plausible is it that these magical ideas or practices could do anything to alter ones own being or existance? THAT is what I think is laughable, it is all about control, and even IF the 33rd degree or 32nd degree Mason was to believe they have been enlightened, how do they really know for sure?

For sure is the key word, how do any of us really know anything?

It's all about control, and none of us here will ever have it over the vastness of the earth, and neither will the Elite.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Except for EnlightenUp... He is an avowed hot dog bun murderer with a FCPGA complex!

If by FCPGA, you mean Football Coaches Professional Growth Association you may be correct. Seeing as I was born in Cambridge, MA my first official act as a neonatal human was, through trans-astral transmogrificational teleportation, to commandier all the buns around the Boston area and toss them into the harbor from the wharf while cross-dressed in the garb of Isis. Once the buns were thoroughly soaked with salt water, I proceeded to distribute them to the needy via the various soup kitchens in the area, with a small amount of chicken bouillon for flavor.

Otherwise known as the Pike Spike, it makes an excellent beard conditioner. How much would you pay for all this? Don't answer yet! In the next segment Kevin Trudeau will sit down with Grand Dragon Pike to talk about how he came to develop the miracle formula about to make waves around the world.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Oh no.. I meant Flip Chip Pin Grid Array.

That accounts for the buns, but what did you do with all the wieners?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Oh no.. I meant Flip Chip Pin Grid Array.

That's The Eidolon of the Order of the Golden Spike....a different thing entirely yet the same.

That accounts for the buns, but what did you do with all the wieners?

Sent them to Harvard Law School where they became accepted as Kennedys.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I am no mason. But it seems you are not very understanding of what Pike was getting at, and why things are "secret". It isn't because they are holding some secret over your head. It is more that they don't bother confusing you until you are able to understand.

Like petulant children, most adults believe they can handle anything, any knowledge. I can assure you that this is not the case.

The secrets, likely, could be told to you and you would not be able to understand what they meant, why they were important. As you learn more about the meanings of the teachings, you gain new insight. This new insight allows you to understand a deeper meaning. As these deeper meanings are understood, new insights are gained. This is the "secrets" that are hidden. They are only secret because you are unable to figure it out on your own, and the "initiated" are not going to waste their time explaining it to you unless you can show that it means something to you. That their investment of time is worthwhile.

From what i gather, it mostly has to do with becoming a better man. Understanding Freemasonry helps in understanding the kind of freedom and liberty that our founding fathers intended us to have. Of course, if you need an example of why these "secrets" cannot be given over to people, look at how much we have bastardized them in our Constitution.

RE: Masonry being a religion....it is as much a religion as Buddhism. Neither are religions. Both are more like "religion modifiers", that can help narrow down and focus the spiritual aspects of a religious belief system.

I am no mason, and have no friends who are. but i know many, many masons. Rarely are they anything other than outstanding citizens, from my personal experience.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Why is such a simple thing so hard to comprehend?

If you do not or have never been a member of a secret organization it is understandable that you would question such secrecy.

As a member of an ages old organization I can see clearly why the truth of rituals and other matters cannot be loosed on the public.

There are certain values that a member must hold to be true. However, some people make it their life's work to destroy what they don't understand.

That is why there are special codes and other tells that prove you are one of it's members. If these codes and tells were to get in the wrong hands it could be disastrous for the whole group.

Don't expect anyone who is true to it's secret society to tell you the truth about it's doctrines and activities. It isn't going to happen.

I really can't explain it any more simple than I have.

Mind your own business and sweep around your own back door and we will all get along much better. Do not condemn something you know nothing about.

You could always try and join the groups you question. Infiltration does happen but is usually brought to light and dealt with. Be careful.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I am no mason, and have no friends who are. but i know many, many masons. Rarely are they anything other than outstanding citizens, from my personal experience.
Ah, so you finally found them? 'Cause back in May you didn't even know about the lodge in your town...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join