Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 16
83
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
My GF and I have birthdays seperated by 1 year, 1 month, 1 day, and 1 hour. 1111
And the week that I moved home to re-unite with her, the winning million dollar lotto number was 1111.

Coincidence? Probably. But on the other hand... maybe not!




posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Update:

There are 383 days remaining until 10/28/2011.
There are 803 days remaining until 12/21/2012.

...tic tok
edit on 10/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo


So, on this happy 10/10/10 there happen to be 803 days left until 12/21/2012, and... 8 and 3 are 11. It's a stretch on the bsOmeter, but hey. and then the combination of 8 and 3 in 383 days until 10/28/2011. Hmmm.



posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
well I don't have any comments on the signifigance, but I just posted a thread at 11:11pm on the 10th of the 10th 2010...
edit on 10/10/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Sarkazmon

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
If you are skeptical of this phenomenon, then this thread is not for you




Seriously though: go outside, talk to real people, stop staring at clocks.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Sarkazmon]


The tone of your post is somewhat caustic, but the picture of Bush makes up for it. What an expression on his face. That's funny stuff!

[edit on 8/14/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]


That must've been one heck of a line.



posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage


I think you are a workaholic and you hate sitting still; yet to get you to sit still one would only need to add alcohol to the mix. By chance do you drink often?

My reason for saying this is that your 11/11 is so in the self mode, and alcohol seems to coincide with this if the reflections you receive are self-serving. I am not talking about 11:11.

This was not meant to be rude, often I have run into the 11/11 children. Hyper and playful is an understatement.


I'd say that was a fair assumption. I've known 4 other people in my life who share the same birthday (2 in the same year, one born 11 minutes after me). I have to mention that I've noticed as well, that the others who share my birthday definitely share many of the same characteristics/qualities (you mention hyperactivity, and playfulness). It's funny as well, that you should have even mentioned the first line. I take pride in all my work (music/audio post-production), and it dominates my mindset. Usually it DOES actually take me a beer, or some kind of 'wacky tobaccy', to actually put my working mind to rest. In my teen years, and through college, much as many, I drank.

Self-Serving, though, I would say, would be a horrible overstatement. I look out for others more than myself, usually to my own downfall.

My initial comment, in jest, was just a way to say "Hey, I'm 'that guy'... You know, the one you can count on if you really need a way out of a bind... Even if it puts me in a worse place... You know, the whole nice guys finish last thing? Story of my life.

I'd just really like some super-powers. It'd make it easier to do my job...

Being there for those who need it.
edit on 19-10-2010 by jephers0n because: I need a reason now?



posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


I have been activated, my mission is to get people on the right path, off all these FALSE paths that are just made up. Unfortunately this is another false path. Sorry.



posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


I have been activated, my mission is to get people on the right path, off all these FALSE paths that are just made up. Unfortunately this is another false path. Sorry.


Feel free to elaborate.



posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This thing is starting to annoy me...I get the full 11:11 only 4 or 5 times a week, but almost everytime I look at a clock, the time is XX:11. I look at the clock maybe 15 times a day, and get something like 12 or 13 "XX:11". If the big 11:11 really means something, would all these "minor 11s" mean something too?



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n

Originally posted by Greensage


I think you are a workaholic and you hate sitting still; yet to get you to sit still one would only need to add alcohol to the mix. By chance do you drink often?

My reason for saying this is that your 11/11 is so in the self mode, and alcohol seems to coincide with this if the reflections you receive are self-serving. I am not talking about 11:11.

This was not meant to be rude, often I have run into the 11/11 children. Hyper and playful is an understatement.


I'd say that was a fair assumption. I've known 4 other people in my life who share the same birthday (2 in the same year, one born 11 minutes after me). I have to mention that I've noticed as well, that the others who share my birthday definitely share many of the same characteristics/qualities (you mention hyperactivity, and playfulness). It's funny as well, that you should have even mentioned the first line. I take pride in all my work (music/audio post-production), and it dominates my mindset. Usually it DOES actually take me a beer, or some kind of 'wacky tobaccy', to actually put my working mind to rest. In my teen years, and through college, much as many, I drank.

Self-Serving, though, I would say, would be a horrible overstatement. I look out for others more than myself, usually to my own downfall.

My initial comment, in jest, was just a way to say "Hey, I'm 'that guy'... You know, the one you can count on if you really need a way out of a bind... Even if it puts me in a worse place... You know, the whole nice guys finish last thing? Story of my life.

I'd just really like some super-powers. It'd make it easier to do my job...

Being there for those who need it.
edit on 19-10-2010 by jephers0n because: I need a reason now?


Maybe there is something to this?

You described me to a T, I am also a recording artist and work in the movies... I spend my last dime on others on a regualr basis, even if it means I have to move into a smaller place etc, as long as everone else is ok, I am ok..... if anyone else is distresed I can't handle it until I know they are ok.

I think this is partly because I feel other peoples energy, so I am allways trying to help and fix others...



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Interesting post by Mystery_Lady
from page 1 of The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!
started by MissSmartypants
started on 11/18/2010 @ 06:51 PM


Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
If this one doesn't work out, I'm claiming dibs on the next false flag date. Since the TPTB likes the number 11, since it is suppose to be associated with the occult. Read too many free mason, Illuminati, NWO, and etc threads. I'm guessing something will happen on 11/11/11 of next year that will perpetuate their agenda. Of course this may not be a false flag, but may come in the form of more freedoms being taking away, the stock market plummets, housing can plummet further, the economy tanks, the world economy completely tanks, the anti-christ comes on the scene, or any number of events that we may not even be aware of.

Why I mentioned the anti-christ is due to the papal prophecy, and according to that prophecy the next pope is suppose to be the last pope. The predictions for what this pope will do are dire. If you think some of the popes in the past were bad, it seems like the new one will take the cake so to speak.

Good luck with all future prophecies though. Of course there is only source of future prophecy I 100% believe in, but it is extremely hard to decipher. Yes, that is the book of Revelations.



posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Today is an important occasion:

It was 47 years ago today that J.F.K. was gunned down in Dallas, Tx. 4 and 7 is 11. and the 22nd is 11 twice. So there.



posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Peter Gersten, attorney and founder of CAUS (Citizens Against UFO Secrecy), has a unique take on the 11:11 phenomenon, and has started a new website based on his beliefs: www.1111invitation2012.info...

In short, he believes that at 11:11 GMT on Dec. 21, 2012, a portal will open over Bell Rock in Sedona, AZ. He plans to fling himself into this portal, and invites you to do so, too!

View his video and website, and I'd be interested in hearing your reaction.



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
After reading throught the first seven pages I felt I need to make some points.

Firstly I think there is an 11:11 experience.

Secondly I am sorry to say it but if you are one of the people who say something along the lines of "I also see 12:12, 13:13, 1234, 12345, 01, 99, 66, 554455454' etc then you are not part of it.

Thirdly if you are one of the people who go on to make some wild claims attaching meaning to the numbers themselves, i.e. the number 11 is the master number of the universe and it is a signal that on the 11th day of the 11th month you are going to sprout wings and fly through a portal in your washing machine into another dimension of oneness then again, sorry but....no.

The experience is so much more than just looking at the clock, to have experienced it properly you will be one of a few who have posted here, it will have appeared to you in ways that are beyond any doubt that they are random occurrences.

I believe there is a meaning and purpose and one day someone or some group will be smart enough to figure it out.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Moonbeast1111 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111
 


it relates to God, there is no other way. 1111 is beyond reason and doubt, it depends on the things you seek as an individual as well. It is a good number, a catalyst. multiply it by 6 = 6666 , by 7 = 7777. A blank shell that you decide to do with (good or evil). But either way it relates to the soul.

I liked this Glenn Beck article about it
click here



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xinthose
reply to post by Moonbeast1111
 


it relates to God, there is no other way. 1111 is beyond reason and doubt, it depends on the things you seek as an individual as well. It is a good number, a catalyst. multiply it by 6 = 6666 , by 7 = 7777. A blank shell that you decide to do with (good or evil). But either way it relates to the soul.


So you're saying that the "calling" is some sort of milestone where you have to take some sort of positioning or make a important decision about something, spiritually speaking? That's an interesting way to look at this subject, and that would really make sense to me in this moment of my life. I've been sitting on the fence for a few months now, just reading and gaining knowledge...maybe it's time to stop the research and start acting. Be the 11:11 a true phenomenon or not (I believe it is), you just made me take a different look at things, and for that I want to thank you very much.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Raven_Heart
 


yup, no problem sir. We are all connected by love after all, whether we like it or not. I wouldn't worry about it so much, God is the master of the universe after all and I pray everyday (constantly really) that He will guide me. 1111 is a true phenomenon no doubt about that, and it all relates back to God, there is no other way because He created the universe. Try to let the Holy Spirit guide you, remember, you don't need to fear anything, because everything has already been given to you in the form of the Spirit and Jesus Christ. And we are all given free will to do things so don't be afraid to stand forward and face it all down, it will all be worth it in the end. I believe 1111 or even minor 11's as you say coalesce with the Holy Spirit and thus to God, and thus the 1111 'truth seekers' as I like to call them (us) are all connected as well. Those deep in sin never wake up to the 1111 until they make that climb back out.

Parting words: Happiness is Absolute, Pleasure is Relative

Some favorite verses of mine:

~ "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." Ephesians 4:31-32
~ "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise prophecies. Test all things; hold fast what is good. Abstain from every form of evil."
‎1 Thessalonians 5:16-22
~ "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment." - JESUS in Matthew 22:37-38



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi, all. I just wanted to drop in briefly and say that I was "called" as it's termed here, by the 11 11 several years ago. Without going into too much small talk, I've not been one to have esoteric type experiences, however, when this 11 11 phenomenon started happening to me, it was just sooooo obvious that something was up with this number. There was no doubt in my mind. It was a very real thing. So now I can't really say that I've since been "doing" anything about it, but I am "being".

I won't go on but for those who have experienced it, you know it's real.

Peace and love to all~



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Raven_Heart
 


I think you're right on it with what you said, Raven. I'm in the same place you are, and yes, the calling is just that... A CALLING.
and I believe that it is a calling to each of us to get back into sync with the natural and universal rhythms of life, because this is where we will need to be in order to shift in the coming years, and as such we each will serve as examples and motivators for others to do the same.
Just my opinion, but I've been dealing with this for the past five years or so, and after much introspection, this is what feels right.
edit on 29-11-2010 by pisces77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
1111 is a catalyst, those who embrace the truth are catalysts. and yes I have noticed the ability to change others to my way of thinking through the use of this truth. it's not hard but takes enormous amounts of courage and bravado to go through with





new topics
top topics
 
83
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join