It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i am getting drawn into the 11/11 thingy i woke up last night and it was 11:11

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Two days 'till

Unless of course today's 2PM EAS Test goes horribly wrong...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I still feel the same...
Except now I'm 46. Egad.
Happy birthday to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I still feel the same...
Except now I'm 46. Egad.
Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday my friend!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I don't think 11:11 has to do with the date 11/11 because the date is just a representation of month and day and a shortened version of 2011. So its incomplete. 11:11 is something else entirely.

In numerology, 11 is the number that represents illumination but also great destruction due to the way it leads a fine line.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

the traffic this morning was extremly light for a friday, did a lot of my 11:11 ers get called. I believed, just not strong enough

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I started seeing 11:11 thirty years ago. I would wake up out of a sound sleep and look at the clock night after night. I would see it EVERY morning no matter where I was or what I was doing. After a while, it started to feel freaky to me.
It started showing up everywhere, cash register receipts, bills, cheques, etc. I thought it was only happening to me.
After a couple of years of this, I went to see local psychics/numerologists.....and they knew NOTHING about it....didn't know what to make of it....didn't even try to guess.
It wasn't until many years later (when I got my first computer) that I did a search for 11:11....lo and behold! there were other people all over the world saying that the same thing was happening with them. Back then I didn't know anything about conspiracies, end of the world, 2012, Illuminati.....nothing! Nobody else seemed to know anything either.
The very first web site that I found (that had information regarding 11:11) was by a woman called Solara. She wrote about stargates, portals and alignments....and I thought it was utter garbage, and that she was someone who had found out about this phenomena (and was cashing in on it with fictitious theories).
Why is there now SO much information, when back in the 1980's no one had any ideas.....and supposedly this information is ancient? (I know we didn't have the internet, but we did have books....and the so-called clairvoyants just shook their heads at me when I questioned them about it).
I don't think anyone really knows "what it means", but when it's happening to you all the time....it's hard to ignore.
30 years later, I still see it daily....and I still don't know why.
jacygirl

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
you really dont know what is happening but i do. the only way to beat the evil is to break the evil because the evil has no problem killing you then making up lies to make it appear as the hero and you as the bad one. its been going on a while look at the wacco texas incident lies total lies. its it financial destruction that will truly destroy the bad because if they have no money they become weak they cant survive without it see its all they know and the poor or the people who already know how to go without will win because they learned to go without a long time ago and the playing field will be leveled so all i do is wait as ive done since i learned of this when i was 13 years old do nothing is the best thing to do because the machine is about to crash and burn.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
wtf!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Oh, this one freaked me out as well, and I forgot to mention it. The winter solstice of December 21, 2012 occurs at 11:11 am UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).

Coordinated Universal Time
en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, thank God! I thought I missed the end of the world AGAIN...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I see 11/11 all the damn time, I did today. But have no idea what it means, nor does anyone esle IMO. There are so many differing views on what this strange phenonemon actually is?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Wow. I didn't think there would be a thread about this on ATS!

For me it started about 10 months ago. I started to notice 11:11 on the digital clocks all around my house. At first I just brushed it off as a silly coincidence, until it became so frequent that I was forced to realize that it wasn't just a random occurrence. Then a few months later I started seeing 1:11 and 4:44, with the exact same eerily precise consistency that I was seeing 11:11. Now I see all three sets of those numbers, every day and night. In public, in cars, at home. Not just on clocks anymore either. I always get this weird "feeling" to look at the time display on stereos when music is playing, and when I do, it's always right when the song is at 1:11 or 4:44. The other night I was at someone's house when a hockey game was on in the other room. Now, I don't like ANY sport and never have, but for some reason I got this weird curiosity to walk into the other room to see what the score was, which was weird enough because I never care lol... but when I walked in, the time left in the period was exactly 11:11 when I looked at the score display. Two weeks ago I was buying cigarettes in a gas station, and when I buy cigarettes I always just leave without taking the receipt, because there's really no point in keeping it. But this time I wanted it for some reason and waited until it was handed to me. When I got outside I got this weird urge to read it, and the exact time was 4:44:44 PM (the last 44 being seconds I suppose.)

There have also been two separate incidents when I went to sleep early because I was tired, and ended up waking a few hours later right when the clock was at 11:11 P.M. Last month I was walking past one of those multi-story parking lots, and the sign at the entrance said "Maximum Headroom - 11 feet 11 inches". It started out with just clocks, occurring twice a day at most, but now it's everywhere I look, everywhere... and it is getting seemingly more and more frequent with every week that goes by. And I'm honestly not looking for these numbers on purpose. I always just get this unexplainable urge or "feeling" to look in a certain direction, or look at a clock, even if I'm really busy. I know that this is too weird to just brush off as a coincidence, because this is being force-fed to me all the time. This HAS to be some kind of conscious synchronicity. I never thought I would say something like that, because I always used to laugh whenever I read about things like this. When I first noticed that this was becoming more than a coincidence, I googled "11:11" just out of curiosity, and what I saw astounded me: Thousands upon thousands of people who were experiencing exactly the same thing. That was when I knew that this was much more than just my mind playing tricks on me.

This might seem off topic, but about two weeks before I started noticing these numbers I had decided to detoxify myself and quit taking an anti-anxiety medication that I had been taking for years. Once I was completely free of the medication, I noticed that I no longer needed it because I wasn't getting anxiety attacks anymore. Everything improved once the drug was out of my system. I regained old interests that I hadn't cared about in years, I became more optimistic, my sense of humor drastically improved and went back to the way it was when I was a happy child. I realized that the medication was doing something to my brain chemistry that robbed me of my true personality. And then two weeks later I started noticing these numbers. This is probably going to sound absurd, and I fully expect to be flamed and ridiculed for asking this, but is it possible that these numbers were telling me that I did the right thing by detoxifying my body and mind?

One last thing. If anyone else is interested in reading about the 11:11 experiences that others are having, you should definitely take a look at the 11:11 archives on the Great Dreams website. It is run by a couple who have been receiving emails about this since 1996. They have published every single one of them in the archives. It only took me about a week to read every single email, and it was worth every minute. Very interesting stuff!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Any chance that all you're seeing is a wonderful example of confirmation bias?

I don't tend to notice the time unless it's an odd numeric sequence. I therefore forget all the times I look at the clock and it's 814, but remember 1234, 1111, 333 etc. It's one of those little parts of being human.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

It's a possibility. I used to be very skeptical of things like this too, believe me. But what are the chances of people all over the world having the same experience. When I first started noticing this, I didn't even know that others were experiencing this. So I certainly wasn't looking for it intentionally.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have always been an ATS reader, and it always provided a good 10 minutes of brain relief between works. however the 11-11 thread provoked me to write.
well..yes. back in 2011. at Friday the 11th i was off work. i got up in the morning did few things at home. checked the mobile clock just to see the time and it was 11:11 at 2011.
it was a weird a moment. thought about it for a little while, then said. okay.
what does it mean. don't know. is it a call or a sign? or maybe just the universe wanted me to feel that moment.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fadi15

Welcome to ATS!
Thank you for sharing your experience.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I can only say that since sept, at least noticeably, I see 1111 on the clock very frequently as well as 111 and all other forms of 11 and many of the other numbers mentioned.

I feel compelled to look at the clock... and there it is.

I do not know what to think of it.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Any chance that all you're seeing is a wonderful example of confirmation bias?

I don't tend to notice the time unless it's an odd numeric sequence. I therefore forget all the times I look at the clock and it's 814, but remember 1234, 1111, 333 etc. It's one of those little parts of being human.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

I hear what you are saying. One could also say that maybe some people's internal clocks get in synch and sort of "feel time", and so the incident seems to appear more often.

But I sort of doubt both issues, because the phenomena seem to be more profound, and each incident avoids explanation. If we could attribute something special or spooky to 5:29, then people spoke of that, then prehaps your suggestion would fly.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

I'd have to agree with this. I always happen to look and see 11:11 even when I don't know roughly what time it is, when I haven't looked at the clock for hours. I've also woken up and seen it on a few occasions. So I know that when this first began about a year ago that I wasn't deliberately looking for it. Also, when this first started happening I had no idea that others experienced it. It wasn't until a few weeks after it started happening to me that I googled it and almost had a stroke when I saw how many other people it was happening to.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

So strange isn't it?

Some people like to say that somehow there is this ufo connection or some spiritual connection, but I have no idea. I like to be optimistic about it

I just know that it continues to happen.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join