It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just stumbled upon this thread. It's freaky. I would check it out, like....right now:

What is this, to you?
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9396192#pid9396192

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone else already asked this but;

How many times have you looked at a clock (or other group of numbers) and NOT seen 11:11?

I suspect that you are just remembering the times you see 11:11 and not the numerous times you look at a clock or whatever and it just tells you the time. It's a well studied psychological phenomenon. People think of their sister and, ta da! she calls. Must be psychic, right. No. You probably think of your sister a million times a month and she doesn't call. It's just you remember those times that something unusual happens and don't remember the mundane everyday things.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The odds of looking at the clock any time of the day and it saying 11:11 are 1 in 1440.

So technically if you look at a clock three times a day, you will see 11:11 once in 16 months.

If you look at a clock ten times a day, you'll see 11:11 almost 3 times a year.

If you're like me and you check the clock close to 30 times a day, you'll see 11:!1 about once a month.

Mathematically speaking, there's no conspiracy here.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Which means seeing 11 11 10 10 1 11 usually twice a day every day, and several of those combos at that, would be a conspiracy, don't you think. I see this alot, for several months it was several times a day. Along with 2 22.

As for what I'm going to do about it, this: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and yearn for, nudge and try to co-create eden wiht team work.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Someone else could have already posted something along the lines of what I am getting ready to say and if so, I apoligize.

From the posts that I did read, I didn't see anyone connecting any kind of emotional response they felt when they saw 1111,111,1212, etc..

Maybe its not about just seeing the numbers at random moments. Maybe it is connected to the emotion or feeling that the person has at the moment they see the numbers.

To put it in better perspective....Lets say your birthday is April 7th. You are in a group of people and someone says that their birthday is April 7th. You immediately connect with that person by at least saying something along the lines of " Hey, that's my birthday too".

So you see or hear the number and it immediately resonates within you.

My point is...if a number has meaning to you...you will have an emotional response to it. Right?

Who knows, it was just a thought.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Okay, I just read what I wrote in my last post and I don't think I explained what I was trying to say very well.

I do believe that seeing these numbers over and over has a meaning and I do believe that they are signifigant.

I have no idea what they mean but, I do know that when I see my particular sequences of #'s, I feel something inside that I can't describe. Iknow it means something, I just couldn't begin to speculate what it means.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is a fantastic thread and I appreciate the OP's thoughts on this subject.

You bring to focus a very important part of these times, which is the role the "activators" will play in all coming extraordinary earth events.

I know that I am an "activator" (this is actually a term a spiritual advisor used to describe us).

Good question, WHAT does it mean and WHAT specifically are we called to do?

I am very interested in the teachings/messages of Sheldan Nidle but I'm not clear on specifically what roles "activators" will play when TSHTF.

I feel we will be called to lead the masses in some way, maybe as messengers or helpers. I just wish we were given more specifics at this time about how it will all play out.

As for the numbers -- they are a HUGE part of my life, and have been so since around 2003. It started with 11:11 for me, and progressed from there. Now I see TONS of :53 and :27 (still don't know why) and lately 7:07. 58 a lot too.

The only definitions I've ever learned were from Doreen Virtue, as related to angels. But I believe her take on it is limited to a certain viewpoint and not the bigger picture.

Perhaps these are some type of activation code for our own personal development to prepare for ascension?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by formernewager]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I also see 11:11. But for me, it is only on the clock and I don't see a repeating patern with any other numbers or themes in life.

I understand that the probabilty is high to see this once in awhile and perhaps subcontiously my brain has me check the clock at this time. But for me I seem to check the clock at exactley 11:11 almost every night of the year. This has only been happening to me for the better part of a year now but there are very few nights that go by when I don't look at the clock at 11:11.

So i've come to the conclusion that either A.) My brain has adapted to glancing at the clock at 11:11 almost without my control over it at all, or B.) It really does mean something.

To all the skeptics, you really have to have this happen to you to understand it. I can see your points about probabilty being the case if it only happened once in awhile, but for people like me whom it happens to nearly every night I think they'd disagree.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The number 11 appears on the standard 12-hour clock 26 times a day. If we are talking purely about the number 11, for the average 30-year-old, it has appeared more than 284,700 times. If you look at a clock 3 times every hour for a 24 hour period, there is a 36% chance you will see the number 11.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
If you are skeptical of this phenomenon, then this thread is not for you

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae15d2982052.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously though: go outside, talk to real people, stop staring at clocks.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Sarkazmon]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever experienced the 11:11 phenomenon. Although, ever since I started learning about sacred geometry, the flower/tree/seed of life symbolism has pretty much resonated with me to the very core. Coincidentally, the one reocurring number patter in sacred geometry is a sequence of 1's. Maybe this phenomenon manifests itself differently in certain people.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
The odds of looking at the clock any time of the day and it saying 11:11 are 1 in 1440.

Everytime I'm done with a task or get up for a drink its a multiple of 11 (e.g. 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, or 11:11. Just happened again. I decided not to finish watching the TV show I was watching, came up stairs in to my room and it was 11:11 (clock was a few minutes fast).

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Mathematically speaking, there's no conspiracy here.

I have to disagree. Today is a good example for me. I start the day and I have meetings - Outlook reminds me and I don't look at the time I look at how many minutes are left until the meeting until it gives me the 0 minute reminder. I get done with meetings and e-mail and follow-up calls and I get up and go to the kitchen for lunch and its 1:11 on the clock. I go back to work and do some writing and then get up to work out and its 3:33 on the clock. I go back to work and have an urge to call my wife and I turn my phone display on and its 4:44. I finish work and spend time with the kids and then watch some TV with the wife. I get bored and don't want to watch her HGTV show so I go upstairs and its 11:11 on the clock. I get the brain recognizes patterns but I literally don't look at clocks all day long and they aren't in my periphery. I keep the Windows task bar auto-hidden, the clock in my room is always facing away from so I have to get up and walk around to see it and my phone display has to be turned on to see the time. I would say in the past few weeks I'm seeing multiples of 11 most of the time. I also realized today that this is the 111th congress (Jan 2009 - Jan -2011).

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think it has more to do with our internal clock than any conspiracy. You ever wake up just before your alarms goes off? Internal clock. The chances of looking at a clock and seeing 11:11 are much greater than a random occurrence because our internal clock knows what time it is subconsiously. Internal clocks arn't conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think the message of seeing double, triple numbers, or whatever synchronous sign is occouring for you in your life, is:

"pay attention".

thats it. whatever is happening when you notice the numbers, pay attention to it, there may be a lesson to learn.

-B.M

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have seen 11:11 just as I checked the time a few times. However, the number that has popped up the most is 9:11. About a year ago, I would sometimes see it a few days in a row, in the most random of times.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I see 11:11 all the time when I check the watch at that time...the real freaky thing is why is it that when I usually end up at 7-Eleven it's 7:11. Second line. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ops it went to third.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by galadofwarthethird]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I for one say good for you all for believing in something. I question the significance of "seeing" numbers in time/dates, given that our current time/calendar standard is based on arbitrary information. We don't know the zero hour when time began and or if time truly does even exist, could be just a construct our mind creates. Now I sound like a troll, and it is only my third post. I am leaving the thread. Good day to you all, I hope whatever your hoping for materializes in the manner that you wish it.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
alternatively, the reason that someones see's a certain number regularly, almost routinely, could be that a simple habit has developed.

-B.M

[edit on 14/8/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by formernewager
This is a fantastic thread and I appreciate the OP's thoughts on this subject.

You bring to focus a very important part of these times, which is the role the "activators" will play in all coming extraordinary earth events.

I know that I am an "activator" (this is actually a term a spiritual advisor used to describe us).

Good question, WHAT does it mean and WHAT specifically are we called to do?

I am very interested in the teachings/messages of Sheldan Nidle but I'm not clear on specifically what roles "activators" will play when TSHTF.

I feel we will be called to lead the masses in some way, maybe as messengers or helpers. I just wish we were given more specifics at this time about how it will all play out.

As for the numbers -- they are a HUGE part of my life, and have been so since around 2003. It started with 11:11 for me, and progressed from there. Now I see TONS of :53 and :27 (still don't know why) and lately 7:07. 58 a lot too.

The only definitions I've ever learned were from Doreen Virtue, as related to angels. But I believe her take on it is limited to a certain viewpoint and not the bigger picture.

Perhaps these are some type of activation code for our own personal development to prepare for ascension?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by formernewager]

Thank you fro your reply. I haven't heard of Sheldan Nidle, but will investigate in the AM. Actually the PM. I stay up nights mostly. But that's beside the point. Or maybe being nocturnal is a part of it as well. I don't know.
Anyway... I've read things along the lines of our future purpose as "helpers" or "guides". Wish I'd get an employee handbook in the mail in advance though. It would make this whole thing less perplexing and more....? What's the opposite of perplexing? Well, that's what it would be. The opposite of perplexing.

"A sleep trance... a dream dance... a shared romance... something something something."

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join