It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have some thing similar.... Except I always see 14:14.

But then again, maybe ive got a mental habit of lookin at the clock at the same time of day on most days...

...Just like the same way I seem to get up at about 3.30am to use the toilet... Maybe its just a habit?

And by mentioning the 11.11 thing, it'll stick in peoples minds who'd eventually subconciouslly look out for that time of day then, "Wow, 11.11! How weird.. Just like that thread on ATS"

Just my thoughts.

eee.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I started having issues with the 11:11 thing about two years ago. It went on for months until I finally ran across a mention of it while doing random research. It was the beginning of an extraordinarily weird period in my life.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have had many 11:11 experiences.

I went through a phase about 8 years ago when it happened everyday for almost a year. Then it stopped. Sometimes I have sporadic occurances with the number.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My name is 888, my birthday date in overall is 26 (8), the number what I used to see on the clock is 11:11 and 11:38 (3+8 also equal with 11, so together it is 11:11 again.). And what am I going to do? I'll follow my lil' angel as I always did.

edit on 3-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Every time you see 11:11, you are reminded, and aware, that you are alive.
It is time to be alive. Collectively. As one. As it has been.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i have no idea what 11:11 means or the significance of it, all i know is i do see it most of the time, and in recent months it has started to spill over into lots of things other than noticing the time. it is also why i picked 11 as the number after my user name, i keep seeing it so......

downloads on play station network completed at 11.11 on more than a few occasions, when i play a game it happens, NHL i have scored quite a few goals 11.11 left on the clock in that period, scored 11 goals in 11 games, just a couple of examples and it occurs on many games. it happens quite often where ever i am exposed to numbers.

but i do not even know if it is anything, all i know is i notice it, it may well mean absolutely nothing.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wintercrow

It reminds me for the very same. But I also feel endless safety and guidance. I know that time I'm on the right track... whatever it is.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
True story which happened last month:

I was a passenger coming back from a wedding when I noticed the electronic motorway sign reading the time as 11:11 which reminded me of the phenomena and then I noticed the clock on my wifes car reading 11:11 which is not much of a coincidence!

For some reason it reminded me of the Law of Attraction and I had been trying to manifest a Jay (magpie sort of bird) which I had never seen before - this is in the U.K by the way as evidence to myself that the LOA actually worked.

I said to my wife at this point " I wonder when I will get to see a Jay?" And at this precide moment a Jay flew across the motorway!! We both saw it - I was shouting out loud like a little kid - " This proves it - this proves it!"

Amazing - made me feel all code and remember what a strange place this world really is !!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If what everyone's been saying is true, all the awakenings from 11:11, 9:11, 1:11, 2:22, etc., is true, then I might be being called.

I always see these numbers. I see 11:11 at least once a day, and 9:11 at least once every two days, and I always see my birthday, 2:24. It's very strange, and I don't believe it's the "your mind is looking for the number so you subconscious knows when to look at the time" theory. I see it on wrong clocks, on receipts, scores, etc. Everywhere, just random.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

Originally posted by wintercrow

It reminds me for the very same. But I also feel endless safety and guidance. I know that time I'm on the right track... whatever it is.

I agree. I think it might be something like "Hey... we noticed that you noticed, and while we can't tell you what's going on or precisely when the big something is going to happen, keep your eyes open and don't be afraid. Your're taken care of".

edit on 12/6/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: grammar

edit on 12/6/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So... I was looking for something to have on in the background on the television this afternoon and ran across "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" on WGN Chicago. While turning my attention back and forth between reading threads and watching the film (which I've seen many times), I caught something I hadn't noticed before. When the V'ger cloud attacks the outpost near the biginning of the film, a Starfleet officer is reporting on the attack via subspace to the Enterprise. He describes the V'ger cloud as being "More than 83 AU's (astronomical units) in diameter.

So, once again to pull a muscle in this big stretch... 8+3=11.

***end transmission***

edit on 12/12/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
11:11 -> The number eleven symbolises two pillars, generally, a "gateway". You can imagine, time being like a puzzle, when 11:11 lines up, there is a kind of "opening".

The music -> When it comes to human beings, I believe that we have a kind of perceptual prison, that is, something inside of our minds. Something that might have been constructed long ago, but then, some kind of disaster, a once balanced system was thrown off its alignment. Thus, we become "trapped" on two sides of a puzzle. When the puzzle lines up again, there will be an opening, and if you aim straight for the middle, then you can "escape"

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I too am fixed on the number 11. In my case it is usually in combinations of numbers that add up to 11, especially 308 which to me embodies mystical formulas. 11 continues to turn up in may forms to me. I have always felt I had some sort of calling like to make an important discovery, or more recently the idea to write a book about many seemingly paranormal experiences I have had and about "awakenings" or awarenesses that it seems most people have not yet discovered.

More recently and at retirement age I just remain fixed on 11 and obsessively find and do things involving that number, such as to adjust the volume on my TV at 29 or 38 and such silly things like that. Now I chalk it all up to just getting old and showing sign of pre-senility so my mission is to keep my mind active and work on logic puzzles and creative projects in my spare time. I moved to a foreign country and avoided English-speaking areas specifically to immerse and learn the different language spoken here. I also figured now with my obsessive mental state it is best to avoid casual handling of sharp objects and other potentially dangerous items.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here's something to add from
Dec 21, 2012 - Did they get the date wrong? Is it actually Dec 21, 2010?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by PAG1111
The winter solstice of 2012 will occur at exactly 11:11 UT on December 21st. The significance of that coordinate is digital - not astronomical. Check out The Invitation if you are noticing 11:11.

Cool link in his post.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Another "thing":

The totality of tonight's eclipse occurs at 3:17AM EST.
So here's some more "numbers mumbo-jumbo...

3+1+7=11

Our old friend number 11.

Interestingly enough John 3:17 goes like this:

Geneva Bible Translation
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Here's something to add from
Dec 21, 2012 - Did they get the date wrong? Is it actually Dec 21, 2010?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by PAG1111
The winter solstice of 2012 will occur at exactly 11:11 UT on December 21st. The significance of that coordinate is digital - not astronomical. Check out The Invitation if you are noticing 11:11.

Cool link in his post.

Here is another article on the 11:11/2012 significance: www.eons.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's really disturbing when you look at it all. For me I kept looking into it and noticed a lot of people laughing at me and now as the end of whatever approaches I seen several women looking at me with tears in their eyes. Probably because I'm too stupid to know what it all means. Oh well... whatever it is made it look gay and disturbing in nature. Maybe it's beacuse I just didn't up and run because of my injured foot but whatever it is it's really disturbing and this family is seeming quite evil to me now. I think my mother passed on some kind of curse to me or something because she's acting back to somewhat normal and I'vebeen acting all friggin crazy like her. It's all very disturbing.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The Awakening or 11/11 phenomenon is the first experiences of enlightenment. Where one begins to learn about the true calling of man and reaching into the unknown. We are the all the decision makers of our own destiny and depending on how we react to each experience we open new doors and new paths.

It usually begins with experiences of Deja vu, synchronicity, and for a lack of a better way to put it hearing voices or seeing messages. You can call it your personal relationship with God and the Spirit of the Universe.

It should be looked upon as a blessing and be enjoyed but also handled wisely and not taken to any extremes. It can be viewed as supernatural forces at work. But it is not a unique experience or related to any one time, event or individual. We all are meant to learn about ourselves and the higher calling of the Universal Spirit.

It is meant to help us decide our own destiny and future. The message should evolve into something along the lines of ....follow your heart and do the right thing

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The feelings that arise from these experiences are many and sometimes run the entire spectrum of human emotion depending on how you perceive your own reality.

If you seek for the truth the truth will seek you and every person has to decide for themselves what the truth is.
Metaphorically speaking it is like you're a candle and now your wick has been lit. Go forward and shine your light for all to see.

All of a sudden you will acquire a thirst for knowledge and begin to seek it it out and strangely the Universe and your own true destiny will begin to seek you out and reveal itself to you.

The conspiracy here is nothing more than "God works in mysterious ways" and the Universe is more intertwined and connected than we can possibly imagine.

Take the time to calm your fears, quiet your mind and listen to your heart. Then decide what you would like to do with the rest of your life and go about creating your own reality.

The reasons that this seems to be happening so much now is because we are a more connected to each others thoughts than ever before due to the internet. The World Wide Web has opened up a new realm of freedom for us all.

Intelligent people with the abilities to "think out of the box" will take advantage of this "Awakening " by the alarm clock and hear the ticking time bomb of their own mind. Gather your tools and get to work.

Express yourself and your thoughts and feelings through writing, and in creating art or music and in other forms of the higher sub conscience mind. Share what you learn and pass it on to help teach the future what we all know.

To experience the moment, life and the World around us for what it is. And making the most of what you have to work with. Is the path of enlightenment. Which is a never ending journey to "know thy self" in both directions. Go deep into your own mind and Spirit and expand outward to the unknown Spirit of the Universe.

You will all be pleasantly surprised with what we can accomplish through a little discipline hard work and soul searching. Let's not worry about what if this or what if that. We can and should decide for ourselves what will be.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
The Awakening or 11/11 phenomenon is the first experiences of enlightenment. Where one begins to learn about the true calling of man and reaching into the unknown. We are the all the decision makers of our own destiny and depending on how we react to each experience we open new doors and new paths.

It usually begins with experiences of Deja vu, synchronicity, and for a lack of a better way to put it hearing voices or seeing messages. You can call it your personal relationship with God and the Spirit of the Universe.

It should be looked upon as a blessing and be enjoyed but also handled wisely and not taken to any extremes. It can be viewed as supernatural forces at work. But it is not a unique experience or related to any one time, event or individual. We all are meant to learn about ourselves and the higher calling of the Universal Spirit.

It is meant to help us decide our own destiny and future. The message should evolve into something along the lines of ....follow your heart and do the right thing

Well I'll be dipped! I thought it was just senility advancing on me, some kind of obssessive-compulsive thing happening. I'm not quite to the point of hearing voices yet but it could happen.

Not bad though, I've been following my heart and what a long, strange trip it's been. But here I am today and having the time of my life. I must have done something right. And that 11 keeps coming up, everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join