It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

The people experiencing this know that your conclusion does not match what has been happening to them. This is not like other phenomena such as ufo's and ghosts where people can start letting their imaginations run wild. Most people up to recently began experiencing this without ever knowing the 11 phenomenon was even happening to other people. It is something that happens so frequently that it defies all odds. It tends to happen when you are least expecting it and goes in incredible streaks.

If I were the only person who had this experience I would believe I was insane. Since so many people have had this happen to them without ever knowing about the others it shows that it is something very real. While it appears to have happened to some people for a long time it seems most people have started getting this much more recently so it is not something that has always occurred with the number 11.

When you couple the fact that there are a lot of interesting events in history surrounding this number and the time period we live in (2011-2012) it is worth being aware of. If there is a God it is not without possibility that there are signs happening before our eyes. To discount everything as a coincidence goes against mathematical probability or possibility in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Why didn't you put 11-11-11 in your thread title? I mean don't miss the opportunity!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Happy 20-11 everybody. Ready for endgame time? It ought to be a blast. Everyone have your boarding passes ready.

And remember the red zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This Wednesday: 2/2/11:

Blizzard to hit many midwest states.
Egyptian revolution.
Webbot/Timewave Zero graph sinking.

22/11.

I am slightly wary of this coming Wednesday.
That's all I have.

- PS

Oh, and it's Groundhog Day.

edit on 1/31/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: GHD

edit on 1/31/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: Timewave Zero

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
And then of course there's Calleman's Mayan calendar timetable as wel. He talks about February, 2011 here:

An Explanatory Note Regarding February 11, 2011 And March 9, 2011
www.bbsradio.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Why didn't you put 11-11-11 in your thread title? I mean don't miss the opportunity!!!

By the way: My birthday is November 11. I was born in '65. Thats 6+5=11. SO that's 11/11/11.
I was born at 12:35pm. 1+2+3+5=11.
Interestingly enough I'll turn 47 on Nov 11, 2012. 4+7=11.

I think can hear the squirrels scampering around inside my head right now...
edit on 1/31/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: timestamp

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
There is never a single day that goes by when i dont see this whole sycronicity thing, especially with these times

11:11
12:12
12:21
13:31
15:15
20:12
21:12
23:23
00:00

Not everyday do i see all these times but quite a few in any given day is pretty normal.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by antar

By the way: My birthday is November 11. I was born in '65. Thats 6+5=11. SO that's 11/11/11.
I was born at 12:35pm. 1+2+3+5=11.
Interestingly enough I'll turn 47 on Nov 11, 2012. 4+7=11.

I think can hear the squirrels scampering around inside my head right now...
edit on 1/31/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: timestamp

In addition, there is 1 month and 11 days from November 11, 2012 to December 21, 2012.
Too freaky.
edit on 1/31/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I was given dorm room 1111 in college.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

I was given dorm room 1111 in college.

At least it wasn't room 237:

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Off topic, but hey... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
edit on 1/31/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Now that is a beautiful thing, you have been blessed so just remember it ok?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
111 Tomahawk missiles? rain down on Libya. Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't know what it means but I tend to see 22 every single day. I don't have a watch so it's not something I am trying to see. I see 44 a bit less and 11 hardly never.

I found a site that said 22 was a Master Builder number and it means that you have the option between doing some great things in your life or failing and living in obsurity and mediocrity.

I have this feeling that I should quit my job because the people I work for are in league with a higher order that is trying to keep me busy and my mind occupied so that I don't discover my true calling. Last year I started making plans to quit and they instantly started paying attention to me and multiple people were trying to convince me and support me in going for a promotion. It was literally out of the blue and I know they try to work you to death at this company at the next level where you just sleep, eat, work.

I am trying to transition, but I'm still lost and don't know what should be the next step. Since November 2010, I started having really bad sleeping problems. Something is very off with me right now and I can't shake this feeling that something huge is happening this year through the end of next year. It's making me very sleepless and I think it's something spiritual that will take some time before it manifests in the physical world. I don't really follow the 2012 predictions, but a few years back I began to think that 2019 would be the end of the world for some reason. I can't remember how I came up with that number, but 2012 is the beginning of the end.. not the immediate end.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I've seen a number of new 11|11 threads spring up the past couple of days, so I thought I'd bump this up while the interest is there.

- PS

"It's Almost Time"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It's Almost Time
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fall of 2011 is just around the corner. November 2011 is just around the corner. It's almost time. Will we instinctively "know" what to do when the time comes? Or will instructions be disseminated between now and then?

Is this akin to the military where one must "Hurry up and wait"? Should we follow the rule "Do not anticipate orders"?.

Things seem to be accelerating at an alarming rate. I'm getting a little more than slightly antsy.

"What story down there awaits it's end?"
- Italo Calvino, "If On A Winter's Night A Traveller"

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
A must see video for ALL 11:11 truth seekers out there:

Part I:

Part II

Interesting Fact: The mysterious death Rik Clay has a conspiracy of its own.
edit on 12-7-2011 by IndiGo33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

Thank you for the vid's. Will check them out this evening.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am awake.

I see patterns in everything.

Most relate directly to me.

I don't understand why?

I must be special.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Peace be with All:

If you are feeling "awakened" by 11:11, and have been understanding the changes in you and your lives, then you may want to look into the significance of 44 and quantum physics for what could be next for you.

spiritlibrary.com...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
you may be experiencing apophenia.

Apophenia: In psychology, the perception of connections and meaningfulness in unrelated things. Apophenia can be a normal phenomenon or an abnormal one, as in paranoid schizophrenia when the patient sees ominous patterns where there are none.

Definition of Apophenia

Apophenia is the experience of seeing meaningful patterns or connections in random or meaningless data. The term was coined in 1958 by Klaus Conrad,[1] who defined it as the "unmotivated seeing of connections" accompanied by a "specific experience of an abnormal meaningfulness", but it has come to represent the human tendency to seek patterns in random nature in general, as with gambling, paranormal phenomena, religion, and even attempts at scientific observation.

Apophenia wiki

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join