It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

What you report is like thousands (perhaps millions) have experienced with "the other side".
2nd line

[edit on 11-8-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix
reply to post by boondock-saint

The simple explanation could be that he made this up, and that it's completely fiction.
And, having patents filed does not mean these things actually work. As I hear on this site, "Maybe it's disinformation!"

Anyway, boondock posted a very very detailed account of a supposed dream he had. I think based on the level of detail that he made up the entire dream or greatly embellished the framework. Like I said in that thread itself, I have had lucid dreams and haven't remembered a tenth of what he wrote down. I've also of course read up on lucid dreaming, and that amount of detail and length (together) is just absurd.

I personally don't believe him. Maybe he's just trolling for responses, or he is tripping and isn't telling us.

I have had dreams that seem very long, and remember surprising amounts of detail. I usually try to go over my dreams while I am still in bed, but sometimes floods of memory come to me later in the day, triggered by something I am doing. Often the dream comes back so clear and detailed it seems like the dream would have went on for hours. Usually not with the lucid dreams, but with a deep dream.

Boondock is known for his level head, and not known to troll. The things I have heard of from sooooo many people, I don't discount anything anymore. We live in a very weird world, and technology is so far more advanced than "they" will ever admit. I have had enough weirdness in my own life to know anything's possible.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If you ever happen to see anything you might recognize as being numbers, WRITE THEM DOWN!

Someone from the future may be sending you messages and these images might be future winning lotto numbers that are being sent to you telepathically.
Maybe they are wanting you to take action, especially since they are coming in at six o'clock.

Maybe these messages are coming from you yourself?
An older, wiser "YOU", from the future.?.?.?.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

That's called a stroke.

Get checked soon!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
In seriousness your symptoms appear to be schizophrenia. I'm in health care, but you can research online true symptoms of schizophrenia, just remember it's not the common stereotype of "having multiple personalities". It is more defined by hearing things that are not there, see things that are not there, and so on, in a word hallucinations.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I actually have these things happen quite often. My most recent was a few months ago when out of nowhere a bar code appeared over and over in my head. Very prominent I might add and before that a black thick arrow pointing upwards and a set of numbers, I see alot of faces and symbols. I believe these things are very real and do go on. I run a paranormal support group. I am not able to post the link I believe but if you or anyone for that matter would like to join please private message me and I will provide more info on how to join.

As for being a skitzo, as some people say, the mental challenged are the gifted. If you are aware of what is going on and can conciously try to make sense of it we hopefully can control it. The hardest part is accepting this is happening to yourself and living with it in a healthy manner. Just remember MOST people are not going to see it that way lol. But I defin. advocate getting an MRI done to rule out anything abnormal.

[edit on 8/11/2010 by onepissedoffsaint]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

another possible explanation is that you have become able to receive transmissions of some kind.

I personally know a woman this happened to..... One morning she woke up and the dead were talking to her. Happened about 5 years ago and she's still trying to 'control' it. I saw her recently and spent over an hour getting messages from a dear one who had recently departed. From what she told me, she definitely had contact. The TOTAL freakshow part of it was this... she had a page of notes for me BEFORE we got together!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't wish to alarm you in any way, but you mentioned having MRI scan for recurring headaches,as well as audiovisual hallucinations and loss of balance,symptoms which could indicate a brain tumor or maybe an infection.Maybe you should check this possibility out.At least then if we can discount such a mundane theory,we can entertain the more elaborate Manchurian scenarios with a bit more conviction.

Whatever happens I hope things work out alright for you

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I believe that you are in fact more attuned to some information . And I believe that you are seeing things that your brain is interpreting from signals sent all around you.

I don’t think you are the type to believe in extra-sensorial perception, but brain waves can be influenced by signals sent over on Ultra low frequency emissions. The type of signals you are receiving might be from the intelligence community. A while back I heard something about the possible sending of information over brainwaves. And thinking about it, spies must use a similar burst of information. It would be very low key and impossible to intercept.

The mind is an awesome thing. It can perceive even the smallest details in a fraction of a second.

My only question to you is : Have you any memory of events were there appears to be lost time? Anything unusal like sleep patterns or something else?

Then if that is the case, you might have been abducted. There are plenty of secret 3 letter agencies who have been known to test their new technology on people. And if I were someone like that I would probably take someone from ATS. Knowing all to well that I would not need to ask questions, as all of them would be answered on the board.

If you have no memory of something similar, then what you saw was probably something very natural and something you seem to perceive easily. I would think about taking the steps back to what happened that specific day, try and find out if any events or major events were happening. You might have some perception on what the text was saying, into indulging yourself with visual and auditory stimuli, to recreate the situation.

I believe that what you have seen is very interesting. Please re-post any other experiences you might have. Don’t give into the whole mental hospital thing….

Best regards

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am noticing a few people telling you to get your mental health checked out. I would be extremely cautious with this approach, doctors just love prescribing pharmaceuticals and they get paid by the patient. If you tell them anything that makes you sound the slightest bit "off", they won't hesitate to either commit you, or load you up with the brain numbing, not so fun, prescription drugs. BE CAREFUL who you tell, and/or what you say.

Pay attention to everything happening to and around you, write it down in a private journal, and when/if you can afford it, get checked out for physical brain problems, but be careful about saying you're seeing/hearing stuff.

This could be very much military/paranormal. You never know these days.

And stock up on Omega 3 oils/pills.

Just reminding

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
boondock,

I have read a post on the forum before, it describes EXACTLY what you have written. I am at work now and do not have time to find it. I will try and search for it later for you.

One thing though... if you think you're mad, you're not. It's when you think the rest of the world is mad, that's when you should worry.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
If you show up at an emergency room, even if you owe the hospital a ton of money already, and tell them your concerns they HAVE to stabilize you, by law. Further if you inform them that you don't have money nor insurance they will usually work with you on either a payment structure or just plain take care of your bill in a way that costs you nothing.

lmao
I had to laugh at this post cuz if you only knew about my local hospital
you wouldn't suggest such. Been there, done that before, a decade ago.
last time I had surgery there, I had a payment plan set-up and within
2 months of setting it up. The hospital decided it was taking too long
to get their money and doubled my premium. What a $h!++y way
to do somebody don't ya think. Do you think I would trust them
again ???? Not a chance. It's not about people. It's about profits.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Boondock-saint, the technology exists to do this. Jesse Ventura on his "True TV" series, "Conspiracy Theory," actually had a show devoted to this kind of this.

It's really scary. If you're hearing voices in your head, it may be literally piped in from an external source. Why wouldn't they be able to pipe in images? It's not that far-fetched.

On the other hand, it may be that you've blown open a psychic portal within yourself so that you're becoming a more sensitive receiver.

In any case, take care of yourself!

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I've heard of people getting radio reception because of their fillings in their teeth. It's possible you might be picking up cell phone transmissions.
That would cover you hearing the cell phone, but the visual I don't know. Unless, your brain could be interpeting the sound as a visual suggestion. Sort of like a "savant".

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Yeah, the visual is new, but i'm assuming 1 step up from audio only

Not saying your father was involved, i'm saying your father (and his young son) were noticed by them. Remember, they'd have all medical/family history/etc of a smart and healthy family. They got the tech, all they need is someone to point it at

Careful of medicine, have a check up if you can, with a normal gp, don't let them keep you overnight. You ain't insane, the govt is. THAT's what you have to remember

well if that is the case
then I have been giving them hell for over 10 yrs
as that is about as long as it has been since I've
seen a doctor. And who the hell knows what all
the gov points at us every day of our lives.
But that will be an experience I will never forget.
And just as I type this. A fighter jet is flying over
my house. lol

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm not going to pretend that I know what is happening, but I think that you might find the link provided interesting. Give it a read & maybe some things could ring true in your case. I'm so very sorry that this is happening to you. Good luck! petermooring.nl/blog

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

wow, an uplink ??
that's pretty cool
has your friend had anymore experiences
that you could share??
I'm very interested

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

I think he called it an "uplink" or somethink wierd. He described it as someone "downloading" something into his head.

When what I described happens to me,
that really is what it feels like.
Like you are 'downloading' something,
except unlike your PC, where you know what your downloading first,
you are just , kind of 'unwillingly' getting them.lol
or something is being 'uploaded' without your conscious authorization,

that is EXACTLY what it felt like to me too.
Like info or data being downloaded
directly in my brain which is why I named
this thread that.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If you've had any injections recently - during dental work or for other reasons, you may have been implanted. If so, you can get a couple of those small neodymium magnets, even the small ones are powerful, and tape them over the spot where you were injected. Leave it in place for about 16 hours - I've read that this permanently disables the microchip in the implant.

You can also try getting hold of or making some organite tower busters which may help neutralise or reduce the intensity whatever they are senidng, in case that is the cause of your eperience.

Also, you could get your aura checked. If you have a torn aura it will increase your vulnerability to such attacks.

You take care!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Heck, even A&E had voice-to-skull technology implemented in the SoHo in 2007 to advertise a TV show (source), so I have no trouble believing that this sort of technology is in use to some degree. I don't know of anyone transmitting images with similar technology but it might be feasible. Maybe you accidentally picked up a transmission meant for someone else

Back in the 70s, science Fiction author Philip K. Dick believed that a pink laser beam had transmitted information directly to his brain after an experience (forming the basis of his novel VALIS). He further attested that information he received allowed him to save his son, who had an undiagnosed medical condition (source).

I'd chalk it up to mysteries of the universe/military-industrial complex and go about my day unless I could regularly reproduce the problem.

But, if these sorts of experiences continue to persist, you should really see a doctor to ensure there are no physical ailments (tumors, neurological problems, etc) that are causing the hearing/vision issues.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by bikeshedding]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join