It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If some form of energy is being transmitted toward you to induce this effect, perhaps you can track it down with an emf / radio wave detector if/when it happens again. If it's a form of transmitted energy you may be able to locate the source or at least the direction it's coming from. That might at least be a small first set toward solving this mystery, assuming it isn't something generated by your brain. You can run a google search on those terms to find sources.

I had a profound and clear audible experience about three decades ago similar to what you deescribe, but not involving a trash can lid, cell phone ring tone, cell phone screen, or text message. It occurred before cell phones existed. It was a voice that spoke a clear message in English. I was surrounded by others. No-one else heard it, but it was loud and clear to me. It was a one-time experience which left a strong impression.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
There has been alot of talk recently about solar activity and magnetic interaction with the upper atmosphere & satellites. Could it be that these disturbances are causing a sort of signal mixup? Lets just say there is a technology to beam information into someone's mind, could you have a special chemistry that made you susceptible to the signal? And who ever controls the tech knows this is possible, so the messages are coded. (especially during this time of solar activity)

There was a post yesterday (day before?) about Dish Network customers getting the wrong language thru their receivers. Some contributed it to the solar activity (I do not know if that was debunked though)

Also, you have mentioned being a country redneck (I'm one too, FYI. But I add in hillbilly just for good measure!), do you have "city" water? I'm just wondering if drinking fluorinated water keeps people from this kind of signal mixup.

wow, some good stuff in that post.
well I hope I don't have some special chemistry
to pick up sat signals cuz if I did, I suspect some
MIB would be hunting me for guinea pig purposes.

And yes I remember the thread about the language
mix-up on Dish. Now if that incident ties in with
what happened to me, it would be utterly amazing.

As far as city water. No, I do not have city water.
I have a country well that pumps it directly from mother
earth. It is not tainted with chemicals from a public
drinking system.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

how does cell phones work:
i think i found the clue , how stuff works. com ("g3 use a encrypted dig scrambler, to send receive messages, text, video, and voice".) possible link to the cause now to find the cure.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

have you had this sensitivity before or just when you started to see/ notice the event.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
About the script you can’t seem to read. It is possible that those 10 lines are the key to everything in your life and all of existence.

I have no idea what those 10 lines mean
or the 1 line in the 2nd message.

And just to clarify, I am assuming there were 10
lines of text. I did not count them, I didn't have time.
But i do remember the blank line roughly about 2 lines
up from the bottom.

It could be a recipe for chocolate chip cookies
for all I know.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
boondock-saint, I know this doesn't help much, but you can get a magnetic resonance scanning, or what most of us call "brain scan". Many people have fobias that something's in their heads or bodies and get scanned which in many cases eliminates the fear. Some fears can get eliminated just by seeing a "fear" part on the image of your brain, that's actually used in therapies. If you can pay it (price is astronomic in Serbia) then you may clear many doubts

On a darker side not so funny side, these scans can easily reveal brain tumours and other conditions which can cause symptoms you're experiencing.

[edit on 11/8/2010 by SassyCat]

I just read that you are not going for MRI, sorry.

[edit on 11/8/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Nikolam
Boondock and I apparently live in the same town, or at least within 10-20 miles of one another.

well as we say down south

as the way the crow flies,
I live app half way between Ft. Bragg
and Myrtle Beach Air Force Base. Matter of fact,
their jets fly over my house in transit
between Myrtle Beach Base and Pope
Air Force Base. So I live in the jet corridor.
And sometimes they buzz the top of my house
that it rattles the dishes. Pisses me off.
Why do they do that???

Well you are a redneck, and seem to be over the age of 25. Due to this I KNOW you have seen Top Gun, so do we really have to answer the question as to why Maverick buzzes the tower?

My stereotyping you was for the purpose of humor, please don't take offense.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

yes something i did not think of dish net what if you say have a neighbor (s) that have dish some other have g3 phone, and your in the middle, bounce back effect, and your the receiver just not fine tuned, see VFO variable frequency oscillator, ham equip, it has been a while , but some things i remember, two wave lengths come together, and make a new one.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timelab
www.iahf.com...

Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)

The Signals Intelligence mission of the NSA has evolved into a program of decoding EMF waves in the environment for wirelessly tapping into computers and tracking persons with the electrical currents in their bodies. Signals Intelligence is based on the fact that everything in the environment with an electric current in it has a magnetic flux around it which gives off EMF waves. The NSA/DoD has developed proprietary advanced digital equipment which can remotely analyze all objects whether man-made or organic that have electrical activity.

Let me know if you want me to post the rest .... 38 more pages.
TimeLab

No, I have seen enough, no need for more posting.

WOW, they can really do this stuff ???

But why target me for monitoring ????
And why send a couple messages??
To test the link ???

ok, now I'm getting paranoid.
this is some scary $h!+

well NSA if ur reading this

it works !!!!

[edit on 11-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So, is there any reason you have to think that you may be 'electronically different' from the herd, as it were? Are you a watch-stopper? I can't wear a watch because it just quits working after a few days on me. What about electrostatic shock even when it's humid? Happens to me all the time. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HI NSA...just kidding!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by synchro
Hi Boondock,

What about lucid dreaming?

en.wikipedia.org...

I can understand the transmission of sound into someone's head, but the color image of a small screen superimposed on someone's field of vision sounds like technology that still might not yet exist. Even if it did exist, I agree with your question; why you? This is indeed quite a mystery.

hey synchro

I just read part of that wiki link and lucid dream according
to it's definition is possible. However I find it improbable due
to 2 separate incidents almost identical in nature. But with
different text messages.

I have had lucid dreams before but this was nothing like
those I have had in the past.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

have you had this sensitivity before or just when you started to see/ notice the event.

well it didn't start yesterday with the incident.

I began the ear plug use in the early 90's
roughly about the same time I became
addicted to sunglasses. I was in my late
20's. Just about the onset of adulthood
or maturity. I never noticed it as i was
growing up.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Well you are a redneck, and seem to be over the age of 25. Due to this I KNOW you have seen Top Gun, so do we really have to answer the question as to why Maverick buzzes the tower?

My stereotyping you was for the purpose of humor, please don't take offense.

no offense taken

and yes I have seen top gun
but buzzing a control tower
is a lil different than buzzing
the average joe in their home

and a lil while ago there was another
jet fly over. Not so close this time.
The dishes didn't rattle

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You've had a very interesting experience and your whole scenario is very interesting. Some of the posters here have some great information.

In terms of becoming paranoid now that you've seen some of the posts in this hear thread, don't panic, don't try to think about it to much either, # so bizzare could trigger some sort of pychosis man, I ain't a doctor but you really don't want to think about this to much, don't let it take over your life, and don't talk about it at work because they are likely to fire you.

Other than that, keep posting man!, just try to calm down a little, stop looking for logic, in an episode like this, you won't find logic, look for answers.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

and yes ur right I substituted x's for the characters
that I saw. But I do remember that squiggly vertical line
at the beginning of the 2nd message. I can't remember
if there was one at the beginning of the 1st message.

My 2 cents as a Solaris systems administrator ...

When you posted that example of the 2nd message, the first thing I thought of was something like a config file from a UNIX, Linux or Solaris based system.

These systems also often use a character such as an exclamation mark (but could be almost any character) as a system prompt - the reason it shows up as the first character on the line.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I haven't got time to read all this thread right now, but B...wait and see, if it happens again. Try to read the text! The only thing I can say, if you're not dreaming is that we each have our own frequency and maybe someone with a cell phone was on the same frequency as you. My voice actually came over my mother's stereo one day, while I was thinking of her, but talking to my sister. I know this may sound way out, but it's not. It's scientific.

I don't think you need a psychologist, but if the ringing persists, you should have some medical tests run. It could be an inner ear thing.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

I am not different than anybody else that I know.
I have had watches stop before but after 4 years of use
a battery does go dead so I don't think it was my
body that did it.

And if u stop watches with your body, maybe
you should have some tests done

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint
stop looking for logic, in an episode like this, you won't find logic, look for answers.

I can't stop looking for logic
that is the way my brain is wired.
I'm analytical by nature.
I'm the kind of person who takes
stuff apart just to see how it
works and then put it back together.
Sorry bro, it just comes natural to me.

But this is not ruling my life. I just posted
to see if I could answers and see if others
had the same or similar experience as I had
and I found tons of both.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I could care less about not wearing a watch...I always have an excuse when I'm late!

But the static shocks just drive me crazy!!! And my kid REALLY hates it when I zap him!

Seriously, you've gotten some amazing info here! I'll be reading for quite a while!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have this happening for quite a bit of time, did an extensive amount of research on it....

My symptoms included:

1) Constant Ringing, sometime for no reason

Doctors and Friends told me its due to high blood pressure that causes blood to slow and is the first signs of diabities.

2) I at random times hear my cell phone ringer going off before it goes off or sometimes it doesn't go of at all... but I still hear it.

Friends said they didn't know.... I dare not ask a doctor.

3) Body Aches and a feeling of being tense all the time

Told to exercise more....

4) Had extremely Vivid Dreams, woke up sweating.... had a feeling that time was slowing down for some reason.

Told my friends... now some think Im crazy.

5) Saw on Google maps that many of the landmarks had moved or shifted directions.

Those that I told thought I was crazy for sure....

But from what I researched I found that many believe they are Ascension Symptoms... Although this is Alternative Thinking.... Look through it, and see if it's something your going through.

Ascension Symptoms.

Best Regards

Fox

[edit on 8/11/2010 by FoxStriker]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join