Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix
reply to post by boondock-saint

The simple explanation could be that he made this up, and that it's completely fiction.

And, having patents filed does not mean these things actually work. As I hear on this site, "Maybe it's disinformation!"

Anyway, boondock posted a very very detailed account of a supposed dream he had. I think based on the level of detail that he made up the entire dream or greatly embellished the framework. Like I said in that thread itself, I have had lucid dreams and haven't remembered a tenth of what he wrote down. I've also of course read up on lucid dreaming, and that amount of detail and length (together) is just absurd.

I personally don't believe him. Maybe he's just trolling for responses, or he is tripping and isn't telling us.

Millions of people describe seeing "ET's" -- and I'm sure you would tell each one of them that they "made it up".

Get a life. Open your eyes.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Just a quick question for you. If you truly believe in what you're saying, and I am not disputing your position at all, wouldn't you want for the poster to rule out neurological and psychological problems before fixating upon abduction/visitation? It would greatly hurt your own cause to have people with readily explainable reasons for hallucinations to join it and to, thus, add fuel to the skeptical fire when the problems are shown to have natural causes.

Or worse, to convince somebody that it is a paranormal phenomenon and then for them to suffer some kind of debilitating or fatal health issue because they did not, first, preclude medical causes?

I'm honesty curious.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The only thing I can think of here - is that your brain is tuning in to and / or somehow you are receiving some frequencies or currents.

What was that old theory about tooth fillings making people able to pick up radio signals in their heads?

Other than mechanical or metallurgical enhancements to your body, another possible explanation is that you have become able to receive transmissions of some kind. In occult circles, this is referred to as different things depending on the discipline - Aethers / Pathworking can tune the conscious mind to anterior currents that it normally can't perceive. There are ritual methods of preparing the mind for that kind of atuned state, perhaps you've stumbled across one of those methods by accident, or by some strange anomaly. A chemical imbalance can augment or trigger those states, or something in your melon got "switched on" and is now working. There's no explaining it properly because the methods of investigating the process isn't exactly scientific per-se. This is how we get Joan of Arc and probably William Blake.

At any rate, it's very interesting. Don't let it drive you bonkers.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Give Twelve Monkey's a good watch again Boondock! That came up recently on one of the rare occasions I watch tv, and I think it's relevant in a few ways. From the aspects of mental institutions, to dealing with a totalitarian society, to the same over-concerns we (in general) have towards our modern society. In a way I'm amazed it was allowed to be released.

Before you consider me a culture junkie, lost in westernization, let me assure you I'm not. I do find it sound and McGyverish to take what it has to offer and apply it advantageously.

Here is a link on the sphere mentioned earlier.
www.dandwiki.com...:Sphere_of_Annihilation

Mr. D mentioned something similar to Psionics, from D&D (yes, which I played as a teenager for a while), which outlined the many various powers and devotions a psionically-gifted character could learn and practice. I will say on a little, because the Psionics Handbook was a source of many fascinating hours for me.

Please consider the telepathic defence modes, as to immediate relevance.

Mind Blank - Mind blank attempts to hide the psionicist’s mind from attack, making its parts unidentifiable. This renders him effectively immune to attempts to charm or dominate him.

Mental Barrier - Mental barrier is a carefully built wall of thought repetition which exposes only one small portion of the mind at a time.

Thought Shield - Thought shield clouds the mind so as to hide first one part, then another. It renders the psionicist immune to stunning, dazing, and confusing effects.

Intellect Fortress - Intellect fortress calls forth the powers of the ego and superego to stop attacks on the mind. Unlike most telepathic defenses, it has a radius beyond the psionicist’s mind, offering protection to all friendly minds within that radius.

Tower of Iron Will - Tower of iron will relies upon the superego to build an unassailable haven for the brain.

This page is worth a scan, if you're interested.
wiki.avlis.org...

I'll tie these thoughts to this recent thread.
The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

God helps those who help themselves, as the saying goes. It's only a matter of putting thanks in the right place, as in, back in His hands
That being said, assuredly there is more to our minds than we are ever taught, and it's up to us to figure it out ourselves. Convincing people to drop their violence card is the first step to peace, otherwise we waste our time defending our minds and our moods from angers which are symptomic of behaviour that has become chronic in some people. The effects some may have on each other, even at a distance, is sometimes surprising to me. Besides our times of trial, I know we can be granted great peace of mind and renewal. Keep praying about it bro

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Are you on any medications?

Because for near a week many years ago, I was positive that the fans in my PC case were acoustic - like little record players sending barelay audible music/sounds to me. I thought it was a global thing, that was in every computer fan (eventually every motor I could hear) and that it was a conspiracy by some nefarious organisation, who had enacted this globally, to turn us all against each other. LITERALLY I believed this. The things I heard were evil....

I tried recording the music externally, to no avail...

But I could not stop hearing it, unless I wore ear plugs.

A week later I eventually snapped, but in doing so it became clear that reality had gone out the window, and I stopped taking zoloft.

Slowly crap became crap again, but at least reality was valid...

To this day I cannot understand how I could have believed what I did. But I did. And it scares the sht out of me. Freaking zoloft...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Just a quick question for you. If you truly believe in what you're saying, and I am not disputing your position at all, wouldn't you want for the poster to rule out neurological and psychological problems before fixating upon abduction/visitation? It would greatly hurt your own cause to have people with readily explainable reasons for hallucinations to join it and to, thus, add fuel to the skeptical fire when the problems are shown to have natural causes.

Or worse, to convince somebody that it is a paranormal phenomenon and then for them to suffer some kind of debilitating or fatal health issue because they did not, first, preclude medical causes?

I'm honesty curious.

I wouldn't call what he has experienced "hallucinations". He has had a contact with "God/ET/UFO/Alien". So have millions of other people.

When one of these experienced happens to you, YOU KNOW IT.

You call it "natural causes". I would say that they are "natural", while being from "behind the curtain" or "supernatural".

One is more likely to experience "debilitating or fatal health issues" by seeking medical help, than not doing so.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Riposte
Have you been doing any spiritual practices or meditation lately?

not that I am aware of
or none that I am doing intentionally
other than just regular Christian prayer.

meditation is prayer in the way that priests etc would do it, extended periods of time, but in reality, meditation is any time when your mind is 'still' enough for you to focus on one sigular 'thing' exclusive of everything & anything else, it can also be when your mind is empty, a pleasant zombie like state in which a suddenly flash of inspired thought occurs and you feel eager to take steps forward...there is also such a thing as action-meditation, which most people have experienced without realising it. Martial artists experience it in training. People who do mundane & repititious, low intensity labourous work, like assembling boxes on a production line, if they can 'zone out' often they will find themselves efficiently completeing their physical task automatically, whilst the mind is somewhere else entirely, which albeit not the greatest is still a kind of meditation....

Thanking God for my meals

have you ever tried just saying 'thank you' and leaving it open?

just the normal prayers.

what is normal? surely your definition of normal has transformed some since your experiences...

anyway I heard someone else mention 'the rest of the worlds crazy'...

reminded me of a song that you might like I don't know if it's your kind of music, but if you listen to the lyrics I think you'll probably be able to forgive the genre (if its not your kind of thing..)
Damo - psyche profile (youtube)

all the best with getting a handle on whatever it is thats going on with these messages & ringing..

-B.M

P.S)
Damo - A tear in the ocean (youtube) (sorry I couldn't resist, this song is even better than the first...listen to the lyrics, talks about conspiracies & bohemian grove & philosophizes about religion, class, society, etc, its pretty good
)

[edit on 11/8/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Just to point out, when I used the word "hallucinations" it was done in the context of assuming a natural or health based cause and was not a disparagement of your beliefs or situation.

But given all that I have read I would still have to advice the OP, or anyone else in his position to rule out physiological and psychological problems before exploring alternative theories. It's just Akkams razor.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You can hear a ringing sound if your blood pressure is low. If the ringing happens to someone again try to hold your breath and bend your spine while standing.

[edit on 11/8/10 by defiler]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hi Boondock, I have some catching up to do on this thread, but I am addressing the pains in your joints first.

Omega 3 oil is a must, especially since you have no insurance. You can't overdose on it, the pills are large, flax seed oil at 1200 mg is good. It might also help with the body jerks also, the brain Needs essential fatty acids. I doubt you can get hemp seed oil down there, but flax, fish oils, and Alpha-linolenic acid (also known as ALA) would be very helpful. Omega 3 type oils help keep inflammation down, which is a big part of the pain. Well worth it to try. You probably won't feel effects for a couple of weeks, but some people feel it right away.

Now back to catching up. The military possibilities sound scary, but all too possible. Especially in the USA.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Something similar happend to me about 1 year ago, I moved into my new flat, and only my bed was put up, there were boxes everywhere on the floor, to be able to cross the room you had to step over loads of stuff.
Anyway I was sleeping in my bedroom, and was dreaming (well I thought so anyway) and at about 4 o clock in the morning I heard a phone ring, looked at my cell (the only phone in the flat and it was not that) at that time I still thought I was dreaming, I could hear the ringing as if it was just next to me, and the next thing I know I was awake in the middle of the front room of the flat stood up, surrounded by my boxes...

I have never sleepwalked in my life.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by WeSbO]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
wow! that is a crazy story! u should write a fictional book!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy
wow! that is a crazy story! u should write a fictional book!

What makes you think that what the OP said was "fictional"?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I can't say I've shared your specific experience, but I have had some strange occurrences recently, though I imagine there must be a logical explanation. I have an irrational hatred of cell phones but I own one anyway, which I use minimally. As a rule I set all my watches and clocks 5 minutes ahead. It's an old habit. Oddly, a couple weeks ago I was sitting at the comp and I glanced at the time on my phone. It was a full twenty minutes ahead of the time on the computer, and the nearest clocks in the vicinity. I thought this was weird - I can imagine losing time, but gaining? Eventually I dismissed it until yesterday when I was rearranging one of my jewelry boxes and noted that the time on one of my watches, a Seiko, was a full hour ahead. I hadn't set it since I bought it nearly 2 years ago, since it doesn't have a date feature. I can't figure that one out either.

Regarding phones, recently I developed a tendency to completely tune out the ringing even if it's right beside me. I've gotten a lot of flak for this because no one believes I didn't hear it ring. I do have objective tinnitus so I'm used to a lot of buzzing and ringing in my head. I've been paranoid about this on occasion, especially since it worsens when I sense something otherworldly in my room, but I figure it's just related to my heart racing and adrenaline flowing.

I do feel more and more that I'm being controlled by a force outside myself. Thoughts and images pop into my head that have no meaning that I can discern. Sometimes in the middle of doing something I'll finding myself in what I can only term as another realm, having conversations with people I seem to recognize before I snap out of it (this usually happens when I realize I'm speaking to someone and there's nobody there, it can't possibly be happening!) In recent weeks I've been seeing odd things when I close my eyes - very clear and distinct images against the darkness. The most prominent was about 3 weeks ago, I think, where for just about a second I saw, against the darkness behind my eyelids, right in the bottom left corner, the symbol for infinity, formed in tiny beads in bright orange-brown. The closest I can describe it graphically would be like looking at the rings of Saturn through a telescope where it looks cartoonish and unreal. It wasn't an afterimage, and I've had similar occurrences as well when I close my eyes in a darkened room to try to sleep.

Maybe I should check into an asylum too??

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by daisyglaze

I can't say I've shared your specific experience, but I have had some strange occurrences recently, though I imagine there must be a logical explanation. I have an irrational hatred of cell phones but I own one anyway, which I use minimally. As a rule I set all my watches and clocks 5 minutes ahead. It's an old habit. Oddly, a couple weeks ago I was sitting at the comp and I glanced at the time on my phone. It was a full twenty minutes ahead of the time on the computer, and the nearest clocks in the vicinity. I thought this was weird - I can imagine losing time, but gaining? Eventually I dismissed it until yesterday when I was rearranging one of my jewelry boxes and noted that the time on one of my watches, a Seiko, was a full hour ahead. I hadn't set it since I bought it nearly 2 years ago, since it doesn't have a date feature. I can't figure that one out either.

Regarding phones, recently I developed a tendency to completely tune out the ringing even if it's right beside me. I've gotten a lot of flak for this because no one believes I didn't hear it ring. I do have objective tinnitus so I'm used to a lot of buzzing and ringing in my head. I've been paranoid about this on occasion, especially since it worsens when I sense something otherworldly in my room, but I figure it's just related to my heart racing and adrenaline flowing.

I do feel more and more that I'm being controlled by a force outside myself. Thoughts and images pop into my head that have no meaning that I can discern. Sometimes in the middle of doing something I'll finding myself in what I can only term as another realm, having conversations with people I seem to recognize before I snap out of it (this usually happens when I realize I'm speaking to someone and there's nobody there, it can't possibly be happening!) In recent weeks I've been seeing odd things when I close my eyes - very clear and distinct images against the darkness. The most prominent was about 3 weeks ago, I think, where for just about a second I saw, against the darkness behind my eyelids, right in the bottom left corner, the symbol for infinity, formed in tiny beads in bright orange-brown. The closest I can describe it graphically would be like looking at the rings of Saturn through a telescope where it looks cartoonish and unreal. It wasn't an afterimage, and I've had similar occurrences as well when I close my eyes in a darkened room to try to sleep.

Maybe I should check into an asylum too??

As i stated in an earlier post -- I have been in daily contact with ET Presence for 2 years. In the early weeks of my contacts, I was told:

"You are under my control".

My conclusion is, we are all under the control (perhaps total) of "the other side" (God/ET/UFO/Alien).

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by daisyglaze

As i stated in an earlier post -- I have been in daily contact with ET Presence for 2 years. In the early weeks of my contacts, I was told:

"You are under my control".

My conclusion is, we are all under the control (perhaps total) of "the other side" (God/ET/UFO/Alien).

But wouldn't that make all life meaningless? Freewill is a joke, then?
Apologies if I haven't read everything you've posted in its entirety. ADHD and a bad case of fibro-fog combine to make it difficult to concentrate.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
hey boondock! i thought i would share with you what happened to me last night around 5 pm central time (would have been 6 ur time i believe, i also woke up around 6am this morning after some weird dreams)

i was going to post this on ATS but didnt wanna sound crazy. after reading your post though im going to say my experience at that same time last night!

i was taking a nap and about halfway in between sleeping and being awake it felt as if my brain was tuned onto a different level or something. like i was in that state of mind to receive or see things i wouldnt normally. like a higher plane i guess. anyway i thought i heard my phone going off, and it was like i astral projected my body to pick up my phone and look at it, it was buzzing and i answered. i had to focus really intensely (im not sure if im describing this well!!) but when i had a certain focus i could hear what sounded like two people talking on the phone. it was a strange phone conversation it sounded like a couple fighting (i thought it was my bf and his ex at first and got kind of emotional) but it was a very weird conversation and i couldnt really make it out at all. it was like i knew exactly what they were saying when i was, what i think "remote viewing." when i woke up i was left with only fragments. something about "starflighting" idk, star flight is the same of an emergency helicopter here where i live. anyway i think it was some kind of "remote viewing" or psychic way of involuntarily hearing/tapping into radio/telecommunications transmissions. send me a u2u if ya like! this is all pretty insane!!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

an orange amber screen layer with black lower-case writing on the screen.
I can see the text message in my head but I can't understand what
it says. It appears to be broken english. I skim down to see how long
this text message is. It's approximately 10 lines long with a blank line
around line 8 with 2 more lines of text after the blank line. Just as I
go back to start reading the message, it disappears from my mind just
as quickly as it appeared. And now I'm thinking I'm losing my mind.

Alright, that sounds a little strange, but it sounds slightly similar to the events that take place in a book called The Keepers, by Jim Sparks. For those that haven`t read it, and are interested in "strange or paranormal phenomenon", I suggest it highly, even if you don't decide to give it any faith, it's still an interesting, if short, read. Basically the author accounts for 20+ years of nearly entirely conscious recall of alleged "Alien Abductions". He describes them being slightly dreamlike, and is at times, trained to understand an alien alpha-numeric system, using a strange monitor, as well as translating our own english and mathematics, into shapes that are vaguely reminiscent of our own (broken english?). He describes these moments as beginning both during periods of alertness, as well as beginning while asleep (as per most abduction stories). To me, assuming at least one of us to be nuts, your events could be your brains attempt at logic-proofing an unbelievable event, and filling in blanks with things that will come more naturally and less shockingly to you in the long run. A lot of the details are probably different, but a random, foreign computer screen. Plus the strange language, which may be what your mind attributes as broken english, begs for further follow up, and forays into many different options. Check out the book, and tell me what you think

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

To me it sounds as if you should take a look at my previous immediate post as well. Check out the book, "The Keepers", find the truth

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join