It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oouthere
Sometimes I'll be shown two pieces of bond paper with moving symbols and a thick black moving line resembling a snake going from top to bottom, when reading this you can take in numerous pages of regularly typed info in only a few seconds. Another type of download is when they have already beamed in the information and it is released by you being shown a set of six symbols. None of the symbols mean anything by themselves, but together they work like an execution command.

wow, thanks for sharing. This phenomenon goes
a hell of a lot further than I thought.

I have had at least 5 people u2u me their own
experiences but are unwilling to post them for fear
of ridicule so I say, there is more to this than
a medical condition.

And thank you folks for sending me those experiences
and for the well wishing
It's nice to have friends

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So now I'm thinking about metal in the body...I have no mercury fillings, never broke a bone... then it hit me. There is aluminum in SO many products we use!! Deodorant, most notably, aluminum chlorhydrate. And the flouride in toothpaste is made from a byproduct of aluminum waste. And of COURSE, there is the mercury from childhood vaccines. As far as I know, the body doesn't flush metals out naturally. And where does the body store these metals??? IN THE BRAIN!!! And THAT is fact!

The military/weather control folks freely admit to using fine particulate aluminum in their seeding/spraying of clouds. Of course, eventually we are breathing/absorbing that. What if, between that # and HAARP, it's been done deliberately for reasons just like what we are currently experiencing?

Ok, this is my nutso analysis. Back to regular programming.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was wondering. Do you remember if you knew what you were reading on the screen at the time, but you just couldn't remember it later?

Reason I ask is, I woke up to a news article being played in my head once. I remember the whole sentence except the man's name that was mentioned. I do know the name was said- clear as a bell- like the rest of the message, but the name was the only thing to vanish. THAT was the weirdest part.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by meteoritics
Sounds like you may have Charles Bonnet syndrome. I know someone who thinks he has this, and it is an extremely bizarre condition.

www.damninteresting.com...

wow, I didn't know about this CBS til u posted it.
I don't see strange objects like buildings but I do
appreciate you posting this and will keep it in mind
as a possible explanation. Maybe all of us here
posting experiences have CBS. And remember,
Charles Bonnet saw these things all the time.
I just had these 2 incidents. So there is a vast difference
in the number of experiences.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I only read the OP and a few replies.

I'll just relate my theory.

For a while (I think it happens to all of us) it has been happening to me that sometimes I will have a song randomly pop into my head on the way to the car. When I turn the car on the radio station is playing that song at or near the spot I was thinking of.

Or a similar scenario with changing the station, the minutes I think of the station I think of a song and that happens to be the one the station is playing.

It doesn't happen 100% and usually only with songs I really like.

Its a similar situation with TV. I love the show Family Guy and typically ill think of an episode and it happens to be the one playing.

I used to have a blackberry and it would be in my right pocket most of the time. Sometimes my phone would be out of my pocket, my leg would involuntarily twitch (the part my vibrating phone used to touch) and then my phone would ring.

Typically I will look at my phone a split second before I get a text. Again its not 100%. I hardly call so it never happens with phone calls.

None of it has ever seemed strange or weird. Its just second nature.

Forgetting parenoid delusion or secret government programs for a second, I theorize this as muscle memory involving analog and digital transmissions. In other words, my brain recognized the cellphone wave when it passed through it, and caused my leg to twitch. My brain recognized the analog signal associated with my favorite song and interpreted it.

Perhaps your brain recognized a cell phone signal from someone else's phone and associated it with a long or short text message but it can't decipher the words which is why it was garbled?

This may just be a sixth sense created by adaptation to the digital age.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
g3 g4 use could be an other cause , some one near by could have one of them and at the same time your in the field of reception or transmit send receive text, blue berry? was POTUS in town? is there a mic wave tower near by? one theory i have no proof as of yet. is the brain picks up the singles, just as a neon bulb can be light up by high power lines. The system could use a feq the brain runs on , just as fillings can be excited to receive radio singles, now for being able to see the screen in your minds eye?????? That would be one hell of power out put, m waves could explain this. Knowing what the cause is-is the first step to find the cure.

link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
You should feel honored that you were chosen as a conduit of the information.

Thanks for sharing your contacts in both Threads.

honored???
I don't know about that. I didn't feel honored
being scared $h!+less. Maybe next time,
I could get a lil heads up this is gonna happen.

To be quit honest
I do not truly understand what happened to me.
I have never had this kind of experience before
and I'd rather it NOT happen again. But I don't think
I have a choice in the matter. Do I ??

link   
And regarding the metal in the body issue, incredibly enough, I just saw this on the ATS firehose

Metallic food

Metal/Iron in cereal!!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Try praying for those who are behind the technology curtain. I'd say they need help pretty bad, besides, it's the surest way to hurt them. Twisted, yes, but it's written in scripture.

You can look up syndromes forever and a day. Don't bother.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiCarbone
In occult circles, this is referred to as different things depending on the discipline - Aethers / Pathworking can tune the conscious mind to anterior currents that it normally can't perceive. There are ritual methods of preparing the mind for that kind of atuned state, perhaps you've stumbled across one of those methods by accident, or by some strange anomaly.

dude, if this has anything to do with evil or satan or
the occult, I don't want any part of it. As I stated earlier
I am a Christian and what you imply goes against
my faith.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Are you on any medications?

No, I am NOT taking any medications
other than OTC pain medicine for my
joint pain (Ibuprofen, Tylenol and Aspirin, etc...)

I don't do drugs or drink. My close friends
can vouch for that.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by meteoritics
Sounds like you may have Charles Bonnet syndrome. I know someone who thinks he has this, and it is an extremely bizarre condition.

www.damninteresting.com...

wow, I didn't know about this CBS til u posted it.
I don't see strange objects like buildings but I do
appreciate you posting this and will keep it in mind
as a possible explanation. Maybe all of us here
posting experiences have CBS. And remember,
Charles Bonnet saw these things all the time.
I just had these 2 incidents. So there is a vast difference
in the number of experiences.

That was pretty cool! I've never heard of that before. The best part was the test that reveals your blind spot.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I read most of the thread but I may have missed this if anybody else asked , but did You think at some point that maybe this message was not meant for You ? You stated that both times it happened around Your house , maybe You were just at the wrong time and place ?

The transition might have been on a very broad range , and for some unknown reason you picked it up . From what i recall You stated that both messages were very quick , as in they lasted only seconds and disappeared . For somebody who was prepared the message gave enough time to be read , but for somebody not expecting it , it was way to short to be readable .

I don't know if any of this makes any sense , but just my 2c

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy
wow! that is a crazy story! u should write a fictional book!

yes it does sound crazy which is why I addressed that
in the OP. And I'm not interested in writing a book. I just
want to find out what REALLY happened and how to turn
it off. It's scary bro. And it's NOT fiction !!!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

the NWO one day no cell pone just walk to the nearest tower, send receive thoughts from one an other, down load the latest game in your sleep play it on the way to work. the power out put of some of them towers unnerves me! this is microwave tec , what does the mic do to food? cooks from the inside out , yes i have heard all the pros con before but now we have 3g 4g on the drawing board 5g 6g 10g? Where will it stop? power out put, and band width? the brains band width? nervous sys band width? All electrical fields have a band width so if the field is some how jammed/ influenced what are the effects? i am no expert, but i am suer this is not good, if one or two people experience the same thing, then there is sime thing to it yes he sees the screan i see the text i will not say wahat it is for i do not get full text, some of it is in (0100110010), and some is w...th....m...i'll .ect .

[edit on 11-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hmm after reading Your thread about the dream , I think my previous assumption might have been flawed .. I wonder do you recall anything from the "alien " language that the person was speaking right before the female entered the room for the first time ? (I wonder if that language might have been the same one as your text message
)

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

do you get a nose bleed ? sensitivity to light?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by latEsleepeR
Alright, that sounds a little strange, but it sounds slightly similar to the events that take place in a book called The Keepers, by Jim Sparks.

I have never heard of the book or the author.
I don't read books, I usually read the news
from News sites like CNN, Fox and others
and of course here at ATS. I don't believe
I have read a book since I was in college
and that was over 20 years ago. Most
of my learning these days come from
the internet. But if you have a link to
a summary of the book, I'll take a look
at it

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

First, thanks for posting your experience. I too have had odd things happen. Mostly it is 3 seconds of music that loops in my head right before I fall asleep. The music changes periodically and it does not happen every night. Some nights it gets so distracting I can't fall asleep. It sounds like something that would come out of a music box.

Now for my conspiracy theory on what happened to you. just trying to throw out some what ifs.

There has been alot of talk recently about solar activity and magnetic interaction with the upper atmosphere & satellites. Could it be that these disturbances are causing a sort of signal mixup? Lets just say there is a technology to beam information into someone's mind, could you have a special chemistry that made you susceptible to the signal? And who ever controls the tech knows this is possible, so the messages are coded. (especially during this time of solar activity)

There was a post yesterday (day before?) about Dish Network customers getting the wrong language thru their receivers. Some contributed it to the solar activity (I do not know if that was debunked though)

Also, you have mentioned being a country redneck (I'm one too, FYI. But I add in hillbilly just for good measure!), do you have "city" water? I'm just wondering if drinking fluorinated water keeps people from this kind of signal mixup.

Just a bunch of what ifs......
Try and stay sane. And don't let those rouge signals get ya down!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
If you ever happen to see anything you might recognize as being numbers, WRITE THEM DOWN!

Someone from the future may be sending you messages and these images might be future winning lotto numbers that are being sent to you telepathically.
Maybe they are wanting you to take action, especially since they are coming in at six o'clock.

Maybe these messages are coming from you yourself?
An older, wiser "YOU", from the future.?.?.?.

lol
I had to laugh at that, sorry I mean no disrespect

But if I remember correctly, that story line was the theme
in Back to the Future part 2 I believe.

I don't read books but I do watch a lot of movies !!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join