It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Crash - Rep. Sen. Ted Stevens & former NASA Administrator, Okeefe on board?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Sorry that I don't support corruption by elected officials... If you are embarrassed by that, too damn bad! Stevens was a corrupt Senator, he was the poster child of what is WRONG with our government, and I have ABSOLUTELY nothing positive to say about the man. So I guess you'll just have to get over it!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
I predict that a lot of wealthy and well connected people will also be spirited away in the very near future, after all they can`t move them to safety all at once. Who says that the world is not facing a cataclysm, perhaps we should be mapping the new " missing " and start connecting the dots !

Perhaps that also explains the large scale removal of artifacts from Egypt, and would also point towards the rumours of looking for artifacts in Iraq, perhaps Iran has some additional pieces to collect, only time will tell.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Qwenn]

They are all giving away their money right now. Almost like they are afraid of something. Why would Buffett give away 99% of his money? Why would Johnny Carson give away half is money? Why are they running scared about having money?

They are scared because their alien masters have destroyed entire societies because of greed.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Okay... never mind the supposed BP oil whistleblower connection. I don't think that case holds water... it's a stretch at the very least. There is, however a much more interesting link here to NASA and Mr. Stevens.

My interest was peaked when I noticed that General Communications Inc., an Alaska based telecommunications company that is currently fighting a "zombiesat" happened to own the plane?

This from Ronald Duncan, the CEO of GCI, “On behalf of the men and women of GCI, I offer our deepest condolences to the families and friends dealing with this heartbreaking event. We will do all we can to support them in the weeks and months ahead.”

SEE aprn.org...

HAARP? Perhaps!

[edit on 8/10/2010 by Tigital]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Can you edit your post and remove the crap before the actual article?

I will post my comment in a while.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
^ that was a great retort,
And I got jumped on for suggesting haarp and posting links...

What's up with this place lately?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by AmenStop]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
As long as we are talking about prominent deaths : whatreallyhappened.com... A lot of microbiologists are dying before their "expiration date" since 9/11.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Okeefe being on board extended a deadline for me to Photoshop the company I work for Board of Director's group photo I had to put in a different setting. I understand he survived and I am pleased because of all the men on the BoD he's the guy I pointed out (before I knew who he is), that I would like to have a beer with. Seems like a cool dude.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

More than 30 US billionaires pledged today to give away at least 50 per cent of their wealth to charity as part of a campaign by investor Warren Buffett and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.

Buffett pledged in 2006 to give away 99 percent of his wealth to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and family charities. Bill and Melinda Gates have so far donated more than $28 billion of their fortune to their foundation.

I mean really, why do this? It's not like the money is going to America. It's going to third world countries. It appears the alien hybrids are running scared to me. They don't want their masters to think they are engaged in GREED.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
Lot's of conflicting reports coming in. CNN has up on thier website that 5 people died. This morning on Alaska News radio they stated that two people had died.

Regardless, I'll lay you two to one that the pilot overloaded the plane. That is typically the problem up here. A group of guys get together and want to do a trip. They all bring as much gear as they can from Cabellas and try and fit it into a plane. Herein lies the problem. The pilot is persuaded to make the flight happen because everyone wants to travel together and vacation time is limited or he's been talking smack and his ego gets in the way, "No problem guys we can make it", trying to impress his clients. Ooops bad weather, too heavy..Crash and burn. Can you imagine the peer pressure Ted Stevens brings with him in a situation like this? Buddies-fishing-ego-and to much gear = Recipe for disaster.

Being a funeral director in this amazing state I've dealt with half a dozen plane crashes and typically it's for one of two reasons. Overloaded plane, or egotistical pilot from down south that thinks he's the red baron. Oh yeah, weather and bird strikes claim their fair share as well.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by The Undertaker]

-----
Well, that's enough for me, send the NTSB investigators back home, you've got it all figured out. What a weird place ATS is....weird, I says.

Popeye

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Errrrr this is a 'conspiracy' site isn't it? Mostly pertaining to the 'theory' kind. It's called speculations, theories, possibilities. Mostly I'm a lurker, not responding much. The only things I 100% believe are the things I have experienced firsthand and know to be again 100% FACT. You skeptics, who come in here and shoot down, talk crap, belittle, call names etc. are the FUNNIEST in here. People come in here offering theories, possibilities etc. and it's nothing more than that. You skeptics are the only ones basically offering "FACTUAL" "evidence" right ? Your evidence is .....because 'YOU' say so. Sitting back and calling people kooks and nuts etc. because people talk theories, possibilities. You are the KOOKS and NUTJOBS. Where is your proof of anything? Where do you get your facts from that you know anything is 100% factual? Oh wait, the media. Your schoolbooks, books in general. You read it somewhere. I heard it from a friend. So it must be true. Ummmm so how in the F are you any different from the people you are calling kooks and nutjobs? You DON'T know the truth anymore than anyone else. "Oh hahahahaha OMG you idiots think HAARP did it" Oh "nothing to see here, plane went down. Alaska has bazillion plane crashes a year." Yup , that's true they do. It's also true that people kill people for various reasons. Nope, no one has ever cut a line, or loosened a screw here and there or F'ed with gauges on someone's plane or car etc. in hopes of having them/it crash and die. The only FACT here, is you DON'T know the truth anymore than anyone else. ...If you do, then you obviously are guilty of having a hand in murder/s.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
stevens caught my attention but the more i read the fishier it got. the pilot was a very seasoned pilot in alot worse weather conditions. and his son in law died in the elmendorf crash a couple weeks ago. ALOT of coincedences. yes even seasoned pilots die and go missing up there etc etc. add in the other c 130 that crashed at denali that no one could find out who the owner was. now its supposedly some small delivery companies plane. makes me wonder.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by beansanmash

Law of averages. Politicians and businessmen fly a lot more than average people.

Yes, but I a mean if you broke it down to per person per flight what are the odds that the small plane of an average person will go down versus that of a prominent politician. With the implication of course that politicians crash in small plains at a suspiciously high rates versus the average person.

When I first heard this story I immediately recalled when John F. Kennedy Junior was reported to have been killed in a small plane crash and how small the odds of being in a plane crash actually are.

For all I know, if you crunched the numbers they would come out to not be statistically significant, but it would be interesting if there was a noticeable difference.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jlmB70

Just an opinion based on experience my friend. You did however get me thinking about whether or not my “overloaded” theory holds up so.

en.wikipedia.org...

Max takeoff weight: 8,000 lb (3,629 kg)

Empty weight: 4,431 lb (2,010 kg)

For the sake of my argument I’m going to assume the pilot took off with a full tank of aviation fuel that weighs approximately 6.4 lbs per gallon multiplied by 214 gallons = 1,369.6

4,431+1,369 = 5,800lbs

Passengers 9 Let’s give them an average weight of 140lbs. = 1,260lbs

Total estimated weight without gear = 7,060lbs

This plane was damn close to being overloaded when it ran into in climate weather and hit a mountain.

Again just an opinion

[edit on 10-8-2010 by The Undertaker]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
www.alaskadispatch.com...

Smith had a long career in Alaska aviation, including a post as Alaska Airline's chief pilot in the state.

Smith grew up flying the Aleutian Chain in a Grumman Goose with his father, who flew a commercial route along the island chain.

things do happen, alot of experienced pilots dissapear, but i doubt some fog and a chance the plane was overloaded was the case this time. may of been, yes, but doesnt feel right to me.

from the same article...

Bridwell said Smith's death is especially devastating because Smith's son-in-law, Aaron Malone, was killed less than two weeks ago in a C-17 crash at Elmendorf Air Force Base.

i believe i mentioned the wrong type of plane on elmendorf last time i posted, either way more odd. i need to go dig into the one that went down in denali and see if any of the bodies mentioned are related to anyone on these two.

edited to add if they didnt have fuel at the lodge they took off from the tanks wouldnt of been full. may of had fuel there tho. also was no secondary fire which doesnt mean much of anything either, but the wreck was so bad not all bodies were able to be removed without tools. may of been in another article, ill go look.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by mutly]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by beansanmash

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by beansanmash

Law of averages. Politicians and businessmen fly a lot more than average people.

When I first heard this story I immediately recalled when John F. Kennedy Junior was reported to have been killed in a small plane crash and how small the odds of being in a plane crash actually are.

As soon as I heard this, several suspicious political deaths came to mind:
JFK Jr. (as you said)
Paul Wellstone
Sonny Bono
Princess Dead

Not all in plane crashes, but nonetheless..

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean

More than 30 US billionaires pledged today to give away at least 50 per cent of their wealth to charity as part of a campaign by investor Warren Buffett and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.

Buffett pledged in 2006 to give away 99 percent of his wealth to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and family charities. Bill and Melinda Gates have so far donated more than $28 billion of their fortune to their foundation.

I mean really, why do this? It's not like the money is going to America. It's going to third world countries. It appears the alien hybrids are running scared to me. They don't want their masters to think they are engaged in GREED.

If escape plans are in action, then they will need as much cash plowed into them as possible, and the very people who make up the elite, are the ones with ample cash to donate, a place in the new world, for money, as it will be of no use there, and you would not be there if you weren`t in a position of elitism. If a charity was set up as a front to free up this money to be used for it, then you would not need to explain how you suddenly lost half of your assets, without being accused of money laundering. The donated money may never get to the needy in the end, but at least it would be a good slush fund to buy the needed equipment and stores.

Add to that some major oil spills, countries burning, wars, etc as a misdirection for your actions, and you can pretty much do what you want without people taking much notice. Perhaps there will be a glut of mass meetings of the ruling class and politicians, scientists, etc, to plan what to do in this present crisis, resulting in them all being evacuated en mass. Whilst we are waiting for the results of the meetings to be announced, they will be looking back waving and saying " So long suckers ".

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean

Originally posted by Qwenn
I predict that a lot of wealthy and well connected people will also be spirited away in the very near future, after all they can`t move them to safety all at once. Who says that the world is not facing a cataclysm, perhaps we should be mapping the new " missing " and start connecting the dots !

Perhaps that also explains the large scale removal of artifacts from Egypt, and would also point towards the rumours of looking for artifacts in Iraq, perhaps Iran has some additional pieces to collect, only time will tell.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Qwenn]

They are all giving away their money right now. Almost like they are afraid of something. Why would Buffett give away 99% of his money? Why would Johnny Carson give away half is money? Why are they running scared about having money?

They are scared because their alien masters have destroyed entire societies because of greed.

Maybe they realized they didn't need billions?
Nope, that can't be it, there MUST be alien masters involved.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
We all know that money = power to them, they won`t give up either, willingly !

What if the idea that there were Aliens just waiting around to step in at the last minuite was also a lie spread by the Elite. Just to keep us out of their business of stripping the Earth of as much as possible before it reached tipping point. Lead us to think that they are hiding the Aliens behind a smokescreen, when in fact they are feeding us the Alien lie in the first place ! While we are waiting for the friendly Aliens to whisk us away at the last minuite, we all go down with the sinking ship. Why would they do this ?
Because they can do whatever they want because they are the farmers and we are the cattle !

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Qwenn]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

those planes are death traps imo.

Oh, and please give us the rational basis for that opinion. Or is it just something blowing out your .....?
DeHavilland-Canada (the DHC in the model name) has been making great utilitarian planes since 1928. The DHC-3 Otter is just one of them.
Of course, before giving us the benefit of your expertise you searched the NTSB archives at www.ntsb.gov... to determine how many of these "death traps have been involved in accidents with deaths in the last 10 years or so. Didn't you? No? If you had, you could then have truthfully reported that there were exactly ZERO fatal accidents involving DHC-3s in the US in the last 10 years before the Stevens crash. And a little more research would have shown that of the almost 500 Otters built from 1950 to 1967, all but 35 are still plying their trade. That's 60 years with a loss of about 1 airframe every 2 years year to accidents, including minor property damage incidents, rust, old age obsolescense, etc. www.ntsb.gov... Yeah, quite a deathtrap.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ive seen lots of talk in this forum and elsewhere on the web about how common these plane crashes are in AK. So what a great opportunity to bring down a plane with a high-profile victim, and not stir up a great deal of interest or wild speculation as to the cause of the crash.
One thing that I don't see mentioned on the web or in mainstream media outlets is about the true target here, Sean O'Keefe (NOT Stevens). O'Keefe is constantly referred to as the former head of NASA. Big deal. What's he up to nowadays? He's the head of EADS, one of the biggest defense contractors. They're currently in a heated battle with Boeing over a tanker project.
Does this involve the tanker bid? Maybe not, but who knows what else EADS is involved with?
I had been thinking that this was fishy for the last few days, but got my interest piqued even more when I heard that FAA (or some other agency) had instituted a no-fly 5-mile barrier around the crash site. The bodies are long gone, but the crash remains and someone doesn't want us to see it. Are there tell-tale signs from the wreckage that would clearly indicate the use of a conventional missile or cutting-edge weapons technology?
A few years ago, I saw the prototype of a low-earth-orbit-based laser that could accurately target a plane's cockpit window with the effect of completely glazing it over. While local weather could have made for poor visibility, this weapon would effectively guarantee NO visibility.
That's just one of many weapons systems out there that are recently developed or in the testing phase.
Throughout history governments have tried to topple one another by targeting their leaders for assassination. Why shouldn't rival defense contractors benefit from the same strategy?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join